Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31575 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

O to be. (You no fit).

My magun is on you. Any man that tries will get stuck like a Siamese twin.

My Babalawo is potent.

Our relationship has opening on my side and closes on your side.

Choi! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Rich dont worry they didnt scare me away and i am not going anywhere will continue to encourage women on NL to try to work out their marriage issues. You know i really do laugh @ some of these posters dreaming about driving X5 when people who have been driving them since 2008 dont even talk about it LOL. I know the haters in this family section is much for me but its ok. Im tough enough. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2012
@ agiboma - WOW - REALLY - WOW!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Madam agi, shouldn't you be massaging a hot cup of cocoa and placing your feet up? undecided

Pls save all that energy for pushing your little bundle of joy, when the time comes...
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2012
I knew a bomb would go off. Hiroshima & Nagasaki combined no reach this place. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2012
agiboma:
Rich dont worry they didnt scare me away and i am not going anywhere will continue to encourage women on NL to try to work out their marriage issues. You know i really do laugh @ some of these posters dreaming about driving X5 when people who have been driving them since 2008 dont even talk about it LOL. I know the haters in this family section is much for me but its ok. Im tough enough. wink

Can you just imagine?
I love your spirit lady.
And that Big bumper was trying to sweep all this under the fence,where she is permanently seated?
Agi,for one moment just imagine if you had listened and left your husband as they advised you,do you think you would be driving those kind of flashy and exotic cars some of them can only drive in their dreams? And you have been driving such vehicles since 2008? Can you just imagine the envy girl?
And can you imagine what kind of machine he is gonna buy for you once you drop that bundle of joy you are carrying?
This is why it pays for women folk to be patient and not always rush into divorcing their husbands.
Men cheat all the time and the fact you have not caught your husband does not mean he is not doing it -It just means he is smarter than you and very discreet about it! Stop advising other women to leave their husbands because the hubby committed a few misdeeds.
Agibomas story is living proof that it pays to be patient in marriage-she was patient with her man and now her marriage is working for the better.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Johndoe100(m): 3:54am On Nov 28, 2012
agiboma:

Ahhhh madam agi, long time, how are you? I always knew you were a tough one. Keep the faith, we are with all you good women.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Mrsmansson(f): 4:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Some marriages are truly so sweet and peaceful tho not perfect.so not everyone here is faking.if i probably sign up for nairaland's reality family show,am sure some ladies might feel cheated or say stuffs like am "sugar coating".women wahala
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 28, 2012
^
No one is saying you should not talk about how nice your union is but what am against is encouraging vulnerable women having issues in their marriages to divorce their husbands while you remain ensnared in your own marriage which possibly is not any better.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2012
From reality show to X5 undecided
How did we get here?wether anyone sugarcoats or bittercoats, the reality is that no matter how wise/good/fooolish/sharp/dumb one is, you cannot leave your spouse and snatch everybodys own. You too good or bad, na for your husband or wife.

@topic, nice but I wannnnnt something "different" please!
Richy when you said you've "retired" from this section, what exactly do you mean?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Ify dear,
Because you are one of the more neutral posters here, I will reply you.
Ask Tgirl,she coaxed me back with her request for an interview, however she refused to post my replies to the interview,maybe because my replies were too explosive and not politically correct enough for the family section.
On a more serious note are you not pleased to see me?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2012
I hate those tv reality shows they bore the living daylight out of me. Love the Toni Braxton show though.

let me organize my picks. by the way, this is really cool and something to relax it cheesy.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Richvkunt: Ify dear,
Ask Tgirl,she coaxed me back with her request for an interview, however she refused to post my replies to the interview,maybe because my replies were too explosive and not politically correct enough for the family section.
lol.
I need to see your interview.

Let's just let somethings be. Yes, I'm pleased to see you around. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2012
^
Ask Tgirl to release it.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2012
I like the way the Siena family is keeping the update -hourly. I guess its because it was a weekend. Oya na, give us more updates, focus more on the activites of Miss Sienna, she's a celebrity already. Wakes up to her tv and must take the front seat in every ride. Okay o.
Generally a nice day it was for the family. Remember to tell us when you guys decide to . . .errrm tongue

2 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
God bless the Sienas. Who said a Nigerian man can never be okay with his wife going to a different church? There are other things to "worry" about

2 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Richvkunt: Ify dear,

Oga, can you please explain that part in simple English? Are you referring to the mail you refused to reply after my several attempt at getting a response from you?

Please check you sent mails and come and clarify abeg. cos you people are so fond of accusing people wrongly.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Richvkunt: ^
Ask Tgirl to release it.

Oga, I SMH at you.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by debosky(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2012
Richvkunt: ^
Ask Tgirl to release it.

I support this. I want to read Richvkunt's interview. tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2012
ifyalways:
@topic, nice but I wannnnnt something "different" please!

Can u supply the different angle please? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2012
debosky:

I support this. I want to read Richvkunt's interview. tongue

Please tell him to send it.

He kept posting me, telling me he is busy just like u. grin

I hope I get my response on the day u promised o.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2012
This is just sad. Agi, You were away for a while when I saw your name posted I expected it to be you breaking the sweet news of babys arrival, I had put on my dance shoes tied my gele in party mood, Just to see its an E- Fight.
We are all different and I know this is the internet but can't we just let go and move forward?
Before the instigators come and abuse me and my status and family again, I will just appeal to you sister to sister to let whatever it is go. Even if you think anyone is against you must it always come to this?
Please calm down and have your beautiful baby, what is the point working yourself up over strangers. Go and see how many posts I am thoroughly insulted and maligned for also honestly sharing my story and non conventional as it is, I have been called a failure. I respectfully respond and ignore some, it doesn't take anything from me.
Point is no matter what stand you take people will agree and disagree no point fighting with them. Theyy are entitled to their oppinions as you are entitiled to your choice even if its different, Just stop this merry go round. You hold on to something with people cheering on and promoting conflict and bad blood even in your condition. Please stop it
Madam CC, you pass this abeg. Everyone knows the car issue is a joke, it is not a priority, let it be.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ah, yes, I am feeling so reinvigorated and fresh today.

I am feeling lively and high, finally found some suya.

https://www.nairaland.com/1115686/africas-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija/4#13143892

I am so healthy now to the point if I catch any of you my wives today, when I fire you, the neighbours will call the police. cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Richkvunt and agiboma, please for peace sake just let it all go abeg. We all are diffrent beings with diffrent mentality,diffrent upbringing,diffrent aspirations and with entirely diffrent purposes. We all can never be the same. Either anyone leaves fake life or not,whatever will be will be. Please just drop this E-fight cause nothing will come out of it.
It is well.....
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Tgirl: I shoulda warned you about Mr Jarus. He is a habitual latecomer tongue He is never ahead of time, when its time for his updates, please remind him 3day ahead. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Odunnu: @Tgirl: I shoulda warned you about Mr Jarus. He is a habitual latecomer tongue He is never ahead of time, when its time for his updates, please remind him 3day ahead. cheesy

lol.

U are a baddd geh. How can u say that about your egbon. His updates actually came in days ago.

@ All, sorry for the lil delay. It was due to the efficiency of PHCN. grin

Show here...

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13153698
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
In life, only change is constant. Make I no jump yet until the 5th, 6th, 7th episode.

@Jarus: na only you marry this queen? You get ojukokoro o. Choi.

Your baby is cute. Is she a baby abi a babyette? (courtesy, naija bebe)
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Odunnu: In life, only change is constant. Make I no jump yet until the 5th, 6th, 7th episode.

@Jarus: na only you marry this queen? You get ojukokoro o. Choi.

Your baby is cute. Is she a baby abi a babyette? (courtesy, naija bebe)

*in dbanj's voice*

Na kokolet!

Egbon Ja, i lie?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mr jarus is a very detailed writer. Enjoyed if from the beginning to the end. Wifey is cute and baby is also cute and well fed. After so many trial and error you stuck with Mrs jarus!congrats jare Mrs Jarus
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
I hereby wish to apologise to chaircover and anyone else I have annoyed in this section.
Please let us try and build the family section of NL in peace.
Agiboma please let us let bye gones be dye gones and I hope to hear good news soon when you deliver yourr bundle of joy.
Please no more e fighting. Thank you all.
Brother Rvk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / What Are Imo State Women Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.