Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31576 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
taryour: Please tgirl can this show just begin Am so tired of reading fights on nairaland,one of the reasons i left all this while. Oga oo,cant we women just let it all go and simply have fun.... I wouldnt be surprised if this thread reaches 13 pages without the main show surfacing at all....

My dear no worries. I promise u, u will have a swell time.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: [size=40pt]People can nominate people they believe fit the description of our ideal character.[/size]

Nominations

Male
Frieburger ([size=14pt]nominated by OP)[/size]
Analytical (by OP)
Siena (Op, Efemena)
TV01 (OP)
Oyinbogoju (OP)
Jaybee ([size=14pt]nominated by Gboliwe, Debosky, CC)[/size]
Coogar ([size=14pt]nominated by CC)[/size]
Debosky (Odunnu, naijababe)
Serubawon (CC)
JohnDoe (CC, Efemena)

Female
Ronkebp (OP, Efemena)
Debrief08 (OP)
JennyKadry (Op)
Chaircover (OP, Julesbloom)
Naijababe (OP)
Efemena_xy (OP)
FeminineA (OP)
Ileobatojo (OP, Efemena)
Ujujoan (OP)
FTmum [size=14pt](nominated by CC)[/size]
Ifyalways [size=14](nominated by CC, Vicky, naijababe)[/size]
Mrs.Chima (G.James)

These are the names that have surfaced so far. [size=40]I hope any of them will be willing to take up the challenge.[/size] wink

Interest
Sienna (confirmed)
Dominique (Pending)
Naijababe (confirmed)

[size=40pt]Requirement: The main cast will be selected mainly by interest and nomination.
More nominations please..[/size]

Sorry peeps, on a day out from Yabaleft for good behaviour and just discovered this invention called a "computer" and not only that, it has these thing called "fonts" too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
jennykadry:

Excuse me? angry is that why efe has been carrying her big nyash around this forum, wearing that her yeye iro and buba that let not make me see road well, with her "kpatewo" hair style, asking for you to give her 2k naira to make her hair?

As for BB she has failed. The ship has long sailed.

Say what? Which pre-nup? do quick and share your playstation, nintendo and Wii games in half abeg grin

Na my bags of Garri and the one plot of farm land in Sagamu.

And, no, it was not 2K Efe asked for. Na 1K for hair, the other 1K na for top-up and transaport.

Where I wan give girl 2K for hair out of my 10K a month salary. She be thief? She dey use juju? angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Na my bags of Garri and the one plot of farm land in Sagamu.

And, no, it was not 2K Efe asked for. Na 1K for hair, the other 1K na for top-up and transaport.

Where I wan give girl 2K for hair out of my 10K a month salary. She be thief? She dey use juju? angry

So it was 1k she asked for? "after now" you will see her speaking grammar like say she can fit cater for herself. Of all the men to look at na Saga? Saga, those your biceps, your six packs and your ripped body must be confusing these women oooo. Cmon show them what you've got.
chaircover:

see your mouth . . . . .abeg dont get me started on you o! after you abandoned ship for 30 days kampe. Debrief sef don follow join

See this woman wants to koba mi? Abeg abeg face front cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
jennykadry:

So it was 1k she asked for? "after now" you will see her speaking grammar like say she can fit cater for herself. Of all the men to look at na Saga? Saga, those your biceps, your six packs and your ripped body must be confusing these women oooo. Cmon show them what you've got.

No min them. They must to fall.

This is how my 6 packs look.

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover:
Some of us have paid good money to watch this show in 3D HD

*clearsthroat*

U...ermmm...u did what? In whose account did u pay d cash madam?

Hmmm...Odunnu, come ryt here and ans query o. Show neva start, u don dey embezzle money. sad
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jeez! I'm loving this already! grin

In no particular order, I go respond to you lot soonest:

Agiboma, CC, Jenny, Saga (you don enter am today angry tongue ), Jidegirl & Taryour...

But first, lemme go watch my pre-recorded movie Roots - part 1. I know I'll come back depressed...so I'll need the shoulders of my e-family to cry on... cry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl

Our own title would read

Sagamite and Jennykadry- Getting yourself acquainted with the power couple aka faka faka fuku love machine aka He shoots whoa..., he score.....she gets belle aka Omobaba eleko aka champion horse aka I joined nairaland because I wanted to educate the cretinns and fcktards aka tribal morrronnns

Let the show begin cheesy grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover:

you forgot the from shagamu bit grin grin dont go forgetting your roots ooooo!

What will I do without you CC? cheesy my PA
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Uhm, Tgirl so what happens to the other nominees?you've already "selected" participants which means, there should have been no nominations.

Where does your current schedule and fix Mr "Rudysmith" of yesterday?can he start a new thread to continue with his story or is he allowed to post here undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
jennykadry: Tgirl

Our own title would read

Sagamite and Jennykadry- Getting yourself acquainted with the power couple aka faka faka fuku love machine aka He shoots whoa..., he score.....she gets belle aka Omobaba eleko aka champion horse aka I joined nairaland because I wanted to educate the cretinns and fcktards aka tribal morrronnns

Let the show begin cheesy grin cool

Jenny don kill me with laffta. U guys just have to come on board. It will be maaadddd fun. grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
So Tee we only have 3 families?

How why!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifyalways: Uhm, Tgirl so what happens to the other nominees?you've already "selected" participants which means, there should have been no nominations.

Where does your current schedule and fix Mr "Rudysmith" of yesterday?can he start a new thread to continue with his story or is he allowed to post here undecided

Not again Ify. I didn't select the participants. They were nominated and they volunteered to take up the challenge.

I av been screaming that people on the nomination list should please take up the challenge. Only those 3 responded so far.

As per Mr.Rudy, I will contact him. Since he is still a new member, let him stick around some more. He will probably come up next season.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
jidegirl12: So Tee we only have 3 families?

How why!!!

We need more volunteers ma'am.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

We need more volunteers ma'am.

What bout cc, Agi, Rudy, ?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover: I may be wrong but it could the low take up of volunteers is because people dont really know what is expected of them as well as time constraints.

How about reducing the season length to say 2 weeks and then let the "by stander volunteers" cheesy get a feel for what they need to do and you may just find that you will get more people coming forward

6 weeks is also a long time commitment especially with Christmas coming up . . . my thoughts sha

We can have breaks in-between or limit it to a month and resume in Jan. Those interested should mail me for details or ask questions here. That's what the others did.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
jidegirl12:

What bout cc, Agi, Rudy, ?

Can u please ask them directly? cheesy

CC in particular can't say I haven't tried.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

*clearsthroat*

U...ermmm...u did what? In whose account did u pay d cash madam?

Hmmm...Odunnu, come ryt here and ans query o. Show neva start, u don dey embezzle money. sad
*in heavy igbo accent*
Nne,as a true igbo wannabe, i'm business minded. What she gave me, mind you, not paid me was just a token we call clearance. She hasnt paid anything.

@faka-fuku love machine couple: make una be careful no come corrupt me and other virgins here o.

@Tgirl: sey you can see whats going on. When I told you it would happen, you played it down. Funny thing is the person I mentioned would start it is already buying popcorn in anticipation for an entertaining time out.

Please find time slots for RudySmith Ify mentioned, I know it slipped off.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Oohhhh I'm very lazy sad
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
BTW Jidegirl, would u like to volunteer?

Same goes to Ify and Aigboma. We need more volunteers pls.

Check my response to Ify for Rudy.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
FINALLY! Real fun on NL again . . . what are you guys waiting for? Let the show begin . . . . cool cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Me? ... Nooo , sorry sad and besides you never asked me directly so being the last resort is a big slap grin

That's probably why some people are pissed off ....

Bjcole would be a good cast,

Acidtalk is also a good guy..,,

they don't have to be married ... This girl undecided Gretchen Rossi on OC is single and I like the part she plays.

I like Agi too

and greatgod( hope I got it right) the woman kneels down for her hubby... I'd like to know how she runs her home

I don't know if Efe will be interested ...obviously you already asked her
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
agiboma: Well here is my two cents: I think the "reality show" is a good idea if it indeed depicts the true "reality " of marriages today and not the ideal or pre concived notion of one individual perception of marriage i.e the OP. So here we go with a "so called reality show" but its not a reality show because the cast is selected by the OP who already has her opinion set in stone of what a marriage truely should be. When here "reality" of marriage may not be the same as another person's reality of marriage.
This show can only work if the following is in placed, so far the concept is totally skewed and is rally a figment of the OP's imagination, the concept itself lacks dept. The bottom line is if you want to reach the audience on NL, you should try to incorporate the following:

1.) Include many participants @ least 5 married couples depicting their live, like most reality shows their are usually 5+ people they are following.
2.) These people should be all sorts of charecters, with different personalities, i.e people with open marriages, long distance relationships, etc.
3.) Married couples who are newleweds, long term marriages etc.

The concept of "a couple with a good marriage" and a "bad marriage" is so old and 1920's variety need to be put in place to make the concept a little more exciting. Also if possible you can be non bias shocked and actually moderate the thread that would be a welcomed gesture!

Hi Agiboma, been a while gurlie, well haven't been around too. How's it going? nearly getting there huh, congrats once again. As you can see, its a free for all session, so anyone can nominate whomever they feel would have an interesting story to tell.

For example Naijababe and Siena were put forward by the OP, whilst Jarus was put forward by Odunnu, and they indicated their readiness for the show hence reason these 3 are the first going through. So its a open session thingy wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mr Rudy pls I nominate you
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lol @ last resort.

Jide, I'm tired of repeating myself like a broken record. Read the first page please. I only made nominations just like others were asked to.

I never even asked Jarus initially. Odunnu nominated him and he volunteered. We need not bring out any issues in this. U don't expect me to know every married person on NL, do u?

Bless ur heart BB for that clarification.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Not again Ify. I didn't select the participants. They were nominated and they volunteered to take up the challenge.

I av been screaming that people on the nomination list should please take up the challenge. Only those 3 responded so far.

As per Mr.Rudy, I will contact him. Since he is still a new member, let him stick around some more. He will probably come up next season.
ok.
Please fix in mr Rudysmith .
He already said he's interested and from what we have on now, he's the only one coming in with something "different". He should not be disqualified or put on hold just because he's a new member, please.

I nominate him.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / What Are Imo State Women Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.