Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31587 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yess CC so soon, time flies when you having fun just remember your own advice. wink wink wink

@ coogar im not Nigerian but if yaba left is the crazy house then i agree with you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
agiboma:

Yes!!! Those raging pregnancy hormones indeed

@ BB sitting in the corner waiting for you to come and tell me when my time out is over wink

Nothing more to say

Thanks Agiboma. Let go and let God be the judge.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
@ bb its a lovely fall afternoon here, I think ill go to the mall and do some Christmas shopping all is forgotten. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Busy_body: Agiboma apply what Efemena said about putting aside differences to others too and let this go. Its just unfortunate that your case came on the back of the onset of the "cabal thing" started by Richvkunt, and you were in likemind with Richvkunt(which you have the right to) hence reason you got caught in the fray. This section is not usually like that and no cliquey stuffs happens here, i am serious. So please let this slide.

Why are you bringing my user nane into your petty gossip matter?
Big bumper,stop trying to be clever by half,stop telling fibs,get off the fence and for once try to stand for something.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Honestly, e be like say the side drama here go pass wetin we suppose dey watch sef! grin grin grin.

@ Busybody, abeg leave story o, i sabi u o. Abi u think say I know sabi say u dey on top undercover runs?! tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
chaircover: jide I am almost certain that you were nominated. Tgirl can you pls check the earlier pages again.

No she didn't I'm positive ....but that's okay... grin

Please can you stop the back and forth thing .... it's unlike you please.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by BABE3: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2012
Busy_body:

Ehen, who is that person saying Coogar is not married angry Abegi pencil me and Coogar in for Season 24 as we would have been married by then. He is toasting me on the other thread and although i am dying to say yes and ravish him, i have to play hard to get small, so i am still pretending i am not interested...but me i know he is my last busstop...hehehe cheesy

Said it. Park well to avoid your vehicle getting towed. tongue Season 24 ko, rainy season ni.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Before hiding comments, tgirl please run them past me first.

thank you very much cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Nice try, but pls don't shift the limelight from yourself jare.

That una love triangle:

Guitarlife married to Sisi, but sneaks back to his ex - Jidegirl. Jide is confused by his devilishly handsome looks and "forgives" him once again. Small whala enter house and Guitarlife runs back to his wife, Sisi. Jide is "confused" by his kiss and contemplates on taking him back...

Need I continue?? grin tongue

Na you sabi... grin cheesy... Sisi doesn't mind sharing ! As long as they are separated... I'm still blushing from that kiss...lmao grin...OMG!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Wow!!! I think us guys need to sit this one out. Look at these women go at each other. I doubt if a guy could even survive in here. All that said, It's hilarious. When I said I was expecting a bomb to go off on this thread, I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD BE THIS BIG!!!

@tgirl. Congratulations for starting World War III
grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by bjcole(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2012
this fantasy show seems 2 be getting interesting, anyway my wife was a bit happy yesterday, she got me 2 do what i ve never done in over 6yrs of our life, i cooked a delicious soup, made eba & clean up d house house, NL has turned to me this, i just dnt know but i seem 2 enjoy it a bit, but i didnt allow it 2 affect my football time, i dnt joke wit that. And d so so belle whe she dey carry ton tire me o, dis is 4th time dis yr, condom i no sabi, family planing we no want, i dont know what 2 do o?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2012
^^^ Lol

For those following . . . who be 'naija folks'
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Naijababe's family
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Oh . . cool!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
bjcole: this fantasy show seems 2 be getting interesting, anyway my wife was a bit happy yesterday, she got me 2 do what i ve never done in over 6yrs of our life, i cooked a delicious soup, made eba & clean up d house house, NL has turned to me this, i just dnt know but i seem 2 enjoy it a bit, but i didnt allow it 2 affect my football time, i dnt joke wit that. And d so so belle whe she dey carry ton tire me o, dis is 4th time dis yr, condom i no sabi, family planing we no want, i dont know what 2 do o?

Oga Cole.... Lol.....awww that's sexy! Did you wear apron and chef's hat? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
WHERE IS THE SHOW NOW?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01: WHERE IS THE SHOW NOW?

Look up and check the update.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Women!womem!!women!!!. We are our greatest enemy.
@ Tgirl: Abeg make the show begin. I really want to have a nice time!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
feminine A: Women!womem!!women!!!. We are our greatest enemy.
@ Tgirl: Abeg make the show begin. I really want to have a nice time!

haha... wont u at least acknowledge ur nomination? The show can't start if you don't accept o. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

haha... wont u at least acknowledge ur nominaon? The show can't start if you don't accept o. grin
Really? grin. No thanks to the offer but to the show yes!yes!!yes!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
People can nominate people they believe fit the description of our ideal character.

Nominations

Male
Frieburger (nominated by OP)
Analytical (by OP)
Siena (Op, Efemena)
TV01 (OP, Jenny)
Oyinbogoju (OP)
Jaybee (nominated by Gboliwe, Debosky, CC)
Coogar (nominated by CC)
Debosky (Odunnu, naijababe)
Serubawon (CC)
JohnDoe (CC, Efemena, Ify, Aigboma)
bjcole (by jidegirl12)
Jurus (by Odunnu)
Lastpage (by Ify)
Rudysmith (Jidegirl, Ify, Odunnu, Efe)
Zayhal (Ify) not sure if male or female
Manmustwac (Ify)
Acidtalk (Jidegirl)

Female
Aigboma (Ify, Jidegirl)
Jidegirl (bjcole)
Ronkebp (OP, Efemena)
Debrief08 (OP)
JennyKadry (Op)
Chaircover (OP, Julesbloom, Ify)
Naijababe (OP)
Efemena_xy (OP, Jidegirl)
FeminineA (OP)
Ileobatojo (OP, Efemena)
Ujujoan (OP)
FTmum (nominated by CC)
Ifyalways (nominated by CC, Vicky, naijababe)
Mrs.Chima (G.James)
Greatgod (Jidegirl)

These are the names that have surfaced so far. I hope any of them will be willing to take up the challenge. wink

Interest
Sienna (confirmed)
Dominique (Pending)
Naijababe (confirmed)
Jarus (confirmed)
Rudysmith

Requirement: The main cast will be selected mainly by interest and nomination.

Kindly help us get the attention of those you nominated. I will personally go after anyone that has more than 3 nominations.

Follow the show here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl4real: People can nominate people they believe fit the description of our ideal character.

Nominations

Male
Frieburger (nominated by OP)
Analytical (by OP)
Siena (Op, Efemena)
TV01 (OP, Jenny)
Oyinbogoju (OP)
Jaybee (nominated by Gboliwe, Debosky, CC)
Coogar (nominated by CC)
Debosky (Odunnu, naijababe)
Serubawon (CC)
JohnDoe (CC, Efemena, Ify, Aigboma)
bjcole (by jidegirl12)
Jurus (by Odunnu)
Lastpage (by Ify)
Rudysmith (Jidegirl, Ify, Odunnu, Efe)
Zayhal (Ify) not sure if male or female
Manmustwac (Ify)
Acidtalk (Jidegirl)

Female
Aigboma (Ify, Jidegirl)
Jidegirl (bjcole)
Ronkebp (OP, Efemena)
Debrief08 (OP)
JennyKadry (Op)
Chaircover (OP, Julesbloom, Ify)
Naijababe (OP)
Efemena_xy (OP, Jidegirl)
FeminineA (OP)
Ileobatojo (OP, Efemena)
Ujujoan (OP)
FTmum (nominated by CC)
Ifyalways (nominated by CC, Vicky, naijababe)
Mrs.Chima (G.James)
Greatgod (Jidegirl)

These are the names that have surfaced so far. I hope any of them will be willing to take up the challenge. wink

Interest
Sienna (confirmed)
Dominique (Pending)
Naijababe (confirmed)
Jarus (confirmed)
Rudysmith

Requirement: The main cast will be selected mainly by interest and nomination.

Kindly help us get the attention of those you nominated. I will personally go after anyone that has more than 3 nominations.

Follow the show here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show

@Tgirl. Would love to accept, but as you pointed out, I'm not married yet (though I have marriage experience). Would love to be involved in any way possible though, so....I'm in!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
serubawon:

@Tgirl. Would love to accept, but as you pointed out, I'm not married yet (though I have marriage experience). Would love to be involved in anyway possible though, so....I'm in!

Kool. See me in camera.

@all,

Serubawon is a widower, who lost his wife in 2004 (hope I am correct). He is presently engaged to Olori and they would (by God's grace) be getting married soon.

Olori is a character (no vex sir) that is totally different from Serubawon's late wife. Peeping into their lives as a couple wouldn't be a bad idea.

Who do u guys think?

More on Serubawon:

https://www.nairaland.com/20511/adjusting-life-widower
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
@CC. What's happening? Howz the family?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Kool. See me in camera.

10-4. Will be in touch asap.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
OP, update your nominees na! I nominated Busybody o
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
I second Busybody's nomination. How did we miss her sef?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Debosky, I see u viewing. U know u are owing me a mail, right?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by debosky(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin grin grin

I know Tgirl dahling. . . .no vex at all. Will email you tonight. wink

As for the Caballites, una well done oh. . . .at least you ended the fight before it began. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Even Jaybee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.