Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (42173 Views)

Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
I believe women hold so much sway in making d home a success, i have a long list of some of those things women can do 2 make their husband happy. (1) make him 2 trust u; when a woman gives room 4 her husband 2 trust her, he goes any lenght 2 be a blessing 2 her. Be transparent in ur dealings wit him & d members of his family. (2) Do not compare ur husband or marriage wit others.Men dont like it.... contd
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
(3) Be faithful wit money, a man wants 2 tell u how his money & even urs is spent. Tell him b4 giving out money 2 ur family members or anybody. (4) Be humble no matter what u earn or makes, that is only when d money can be a blessing in ur home. (5) Trust ur husband even if he is wrong, a marriage cannot survive without trust. (6) Dont be too extravagant, it can lead d family 2 bankruptcy or jeopardise ur marriage. (7) Never tell lies but be frank in ur dealings
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
(cool it takes very little things that woman r ignorant of to put smile in ur husband's face. A language f respect in ur mouth, joyfully serving dat food & a smiling face while doing ur duty etc. can make ur husband love u d more (9) A woman who wants a happier, better & richer home will obey her husband in every little thing. It is d thing u fail 2 obey that wil make ur husband sad (10) Dont disobey or forget d desires or instructions of ur husband even when he is not around, he wil cherich u
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
11. Remember those things you used to have? Namely: a mind, a heart, desires and needs? Forget them completely. Live now as if you never knew they existed. Your husband will love you and cherish you always for it.
12. Be as close to a mindless, battery powered, zombie s.ex object as you can be. Your husband will even give his life for you if you do this. He will then faithfully continue to love, cherish and adore you in the afterlife. Your life goal would have been achieved. Congratulations.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
bjcole: ( (5) Trust ur husband even if he is wrong, a marriage cannot survive without trust.
provided he knows that trust is earned it can never be demanded
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
mondi_cheeks: provided he knows that trust is earned it can never be demanded

Right on point. If he does nonsense once, no way on earth am I trusting him. I'm very realistic.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by 1920MaMa: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
nah wa o! all this one so that my husband go always think of me?
Sorry, but without true love from the man, the wife is just wasting her time. all you've mentioned comes naturally wen the husband truly loves his wife.

HUSBANDS, IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, LOVE YOUR WIFE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
is only a witch that will not submit to a loving and caring husband!

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
i wil nt allow some of u perfectionist to derail this thread, some married & single ladies r learning becos they want happy homes. Men r toys, if u knw how 2 play wit ur own determines hw u enjoy him. More of it (11) One most important key 2 making ur husband happy is luv. Develop & shw him genuine luv & care 4 him. Tel him how handsome & gud he looks.Learn 2 touch & embrace him, do it regularly until he believes u really love him. Anything u do 2 make ur man happy is never 2 much.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
(12) Avoid any tendency 2 love other men more than ur husband, that wil make u compare him wit other men. Love him above any other person on earth (13) Usually send a note of love to his phone & when he travels, show him how u missed him. (14) Dnt forget those things u did during d early days 2 win his heart, Men never outgrow these things. (15) Let ur luv be genuine not circumstantial, love him even when thing r not ok. (16) Seek 2 please him always, dress 2 his admiration, cook 2 please him,
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Johndoe100(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
1920MaMa: nah wa o! all this one so that my husband go always think of me?
Sorry, but without true love from the man, the wife is just wasting her time. all you've mentioned comes naturally wen the husband truly loves his wife.

Look at the part in bold. Most of the hags on this forum are indeed witches. This is what we have been trying to let the young ones know.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2012
17) Always remember he is not in control of himself and he has no need to be. Whether he does the right thing by you is unimportant. Just continue to practice advice 1-16. One day, he will love you and cherish you forever. Or maybe not but what does it matter?
18) Remember you are the only adult in the relationship, men are babies. In the rare event that your man is not a baby, then he is a toy, a fragile, hollow toy that can crack anytime. Handle with extreme care, then out of his loins will flow rivers of love eternal for you.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2012
stillwater:

Right on point. If he does nonsense once, no way on earth am I trusting him. I'm very realistic.

But there is something we call a second chance...this is a marriage, it's worth giving it a shot.#just saying
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 23, 2012
ileobatojo:
18) Remember you are the only adult in the relationship, men are babies. In the rare event that your man is not a baby, then he is a toy, a fragile, hollow toy that can crack anytime. Handle with extreme care, then out of his loins will flow rivers of love eternal for you.

Are you for real right now....you are unbelievable!!!
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 23, 2012
bjcole: (12) Avoid any tendency 2 love other men more than ur husband, that wil make u compare him wit other men. Love him above any other person on earth (13) Usually send a note of love to his phone & when he travels, show him how u missed him. (14) Dnt forget those things u did during d early days 2 win his heart, Men never outgrow these things. (15) Let ur luv be genuine not circumstantial, love him even when thing r not ok. (16) Seek 2 please him always, dress 2 his admiration, cook 2 please him,

Ummm thank you Mr.Benjamen Cole, (that's the name I gave you, lol) that was a very thoughtful thread .....I agree with #12,13,14and #15 I try but I just can't fake my feelings and #16(seek to please part)..he has to do the same back for me too(I am human too grin)...like my Parents always say...marriage is a two way traffic but

the rest we are GOOD wink grin
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by baby124: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2012
bjcole: i wil nt allow some of u perfectionist to derail this thread

grin grin grin cheesy. Marriage counseling BJ style. cheesy
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

Are you for real right now....you are unbelievable!!!

Really? I trust you didn't see where the OP you are agreeing with wrote this abi?

bjcole: i wil nt allow some of u perfectionist to derail this thread, some married & single ladies r learning becos they want happy homes. Men r toys, if u knw how 2 play wit ur own determines hw u enjoy him. More of it (11) One most important key 2 making ur husband happy is luv. Develop & shw him genuine luv & care 4 him. Tel him how handsome & gud he looks.Learn 2 touch & embrace him, do it regularly until he believes u really love him. Anything u do 2 make ur man happy is never 2 much.

I can assure you the OP also earlier said, "men are babies" but it seems he has edited that out of his post now.

All I'm doing is paraphrasing and summarizing the OP's advice so I'm not sure what your concern is. Do you only have a problem if I say something but you are okay with it when others say the exact same thing?
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

But there is something we call a second chance...this is a marriage, it's worth giving it a shot.#just saying

Marriage can exist without trust. Most of you people's marriages are like that anyway cheesy. The fact that someone says she doesn't trust you, does not mean she's bailing out of the marriage. But she's only realistic to know that whatever you say should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 23, 2012
Men are babies, men are toys, if I were a man I'd be embarrassed to be qualified as such.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by busybee24: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2012
ileobatojo: 17) Always remember he is not in control of himself and he has no need to be. Whether he does the right thing by you is unimportant. Just continue to practice advice 1-16. One day, he will love you and cherish you forever. Or maybe not but what does it matter?

bahahah your too much lol

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2012
ileobatojo:

Really? I trust [b]you didn't see [/b]where the OP you are agreeing with wrote this abi?

I can assure you the OP also earlier said, "men are babies" but it seems he has edited that out of his post now.

All I'm doing is paraphrasing and summarizing the OP's advice so I'm not sure what your concern is. Do you only have a problem if I say something but you are okay with it when others say the exact same thing?

I'm glad you said the bolded cos I only commented on a different post and that doesn't mean I agreed with all his other posts I haven't had the time to read them well yet....Got it?

Hèh ... have a problem with you? ....what gives you the notion to think that? Cos I don't undecided really .....well except the fact that you want everybody to dance to your tune when it comes to your own opinion. thats all ... Does that seem like a problem ...then I do then,

But let's not derail ... It's a good thread.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Airpure(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Lol at OP advices written by a true man. Self centered.anyways I believe the success of a marriage lies 65% on a woman ie weather the breakup or not. This always depends on how she is treated by her husband. I always say threat a woman like ur angel n she will take u to heaven. It's impossible for any woman to do all these things u just listed if a husband threats his wife like crap.marriage is a two way street for example u can't get respect if u can't give respect. yes she might do them in d few months after marriage but remember women r emotional beings it wont last long? so men know u ve a role to play in making ur home a happy 1.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2012
stillwater:

Marriage can exist without trust. Most of you people's marriages are like that anyway cheesy. The fact that someone says she doesn't trust you, does not mean she's bailing out of the marriage. But she's only realistic to know that whatever you say should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Are you drunk or on a very hard drugs that killed MJ?

Who's people's marriage are you talking about ? Hehehe this this one? NOBODY ! ANYBODY ! DON'T FUKN TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY HERE GOT IT !!!

Somebody said there's no way on earth you'll trust someone again if he's ( spouse) not being honest and I replied you should give the person a second chance for a change and you started throwing up on my cashmere ?

Just watch it booboo ....I really don't give a FUKNG HOOT!!!! You're tripping !!!!
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by PrettyCindy(f): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2012
1920MaMa: nah wa o! all this one so that my husband go always think of me?

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT.....
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

I'm glad you said the bolded cos I only commented on a different post and that doesn't mean I agreed with all his other posts I haven't had the time to read them well yet....Got it?

Hèh ... have a problem with you? ....what gives you the notion to think that? Cos I don't undecided really .....well except the fact that you want everybody to dance to your tune when it comes to your own opinion. thats all ... Does that seem like a problem ...then I do then,

But let's not derail ... It's a good thread.

No time to read a short one page thread but more than enough time to to post several responses in succession. Never mind that you posted a response to a post that was written earlier than the one I quoted for you. A very interesting approach to reading a thread to be sure. So you entered a thread,skipped the first few posts, read post 5, skipped 6 which was the one I quoted, read 7-10, or maybe just 7 and 10, skipping 8 and 9 right? Yeah I got it alright.

But please, let's not derail...it's a real good thread.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2012
If I "decide" to do all the things listed above, will I have enough time to get a life for myself?

What will the men do in return? sit down with their two K legs crossed. Reading Vanguard newspaper and drinking beer, growing beer stomach for me to put up with at night?

My question is, will I have enough time to get a life?
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Thank God I don't have to "make" my husband think of me, He is capable of doing that all by himself.
I don't know if any human should or even want to "make" anyone else do something. We spend time building our lives and family together as a unit not in "making" any of us do anything.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2012
ileobatojo:

No time to read a short one page thread but more than enough time to to post several responses in succession. Never mind that you posted a response to a post that was written earlier than the one I quoted for you. A very interesting approach to reading a thread to be sure. So you entered a thread,skipped the first few posts, read post 5, skipped 6 which was the one I quoted, read 7-10, or maybe just 7 and 10, skipping 8 and 9 right? Yeah I got it alright.

But please, let's not derail...it's a real good thread.

Ehe em... Woke up to use the washroom ( 3:42am) and bumped into this......so what are you implying? ....see what I'm talking about ? ....your attitude ? ain't impressive Dudley dude/ girl/whatever undecided

Leave me alone jare ....moving on....( crawls back into bed)
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ehe em... Woke up to use the washroom ( 3:42am) and bumped into this......so what are you implying? ....see what I'm talking about ? ....your attitude ? ain't impressive Dudley dude/ girl/whatever undecided

Leave me alone jare ....moving on....( crawls back into bed)

You replied in succession to posts 5, 7 and 10. And you claim you didn't read post 6. The implication is obvious.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by pak: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
this is just one of those threads that makes you understand why
there are so many attacks and counter attacks in the family section.

Someone started a thread to express his opinion and even though we (including me) have issues
with the some of the points he was making, does that really warrant an all out attack by nairaland's resident 'feminists'.
If you dont't like his points - give yours or better still open a thread that reads 'Ways to make your wife happy'. The repeated attempt at subjugating other views is disturbing.

stillwater: Men are babies, men are toys, if I were a man I'd be embarrassed to be qualified as such.

Women are also babies.

Have you ever heard of the word context ??
If you don't have a chip on your shoulder not everything will offend you and you are likely to see things with a more positive outlook.

debrief08: Thank God I don't have to "make" my husband think of me, He is capable of doing that all by himself.
I don't know if any human should or even want to "make" anyone else do something. We spend time building our lives and family together as a unit not in "making" any of us do anything.

hmmm sis, I dont agree, the major essence of the thread is about "ways to make you husband happy". Even if some of his points are off centre. Making each other happy (and have good thoughts about one another) in marriage is still a very valid issue.
It's not a gender competition, Wives ought to do their best to make their husband's happy, ditto for the husband.
What happened to 'trying your best to make a marriage work, even if things are not going rosy' ?
I imagine a young person reading these threads and the impression is always that - In marraige 'Just live your life, if it will work, fine. If not, there is nothing you can do about it. One 'red flag' (to use your phrase) and everyone is screaming murder. I don't agree - I dont think any marriage can work without a lot of compromise and concession.

@ileobatojo

Its leopard and spots, isn't it.
You have taken it upon yourself to ensure you attack anybody whose opinion does not fit your feminist ideologies, with sarcasm and all ?
Jidegirl has always been a moderate on this forum. I don't see anything she wrote up there that warrants all these back and forth. Its her opinion for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Please @ Pak just tell her to get of my back already ! She should just get off my back , obviously she's has a problem with me, it's ridiculous !

This is a good thread to contribute and argue in points made that we don't agree and learn from pros like Bjcole.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pak, Thank You for the correction.
Noted. Didn't mean it in that context though but your observation is noted and appreciated. I didn't take into account the group you highlighted
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by pak: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
debrief08: Pak, Thank You for the correction.
Noted. Didn't mean it in that context though but your observation is noted and appreciated. I didn't take into account the group you highlighted

You're welcome. Thanks too.

Congrats again on ur promotion.
Hoping to share my own testimony of promotion too (albeit in a different form). As they say in pentecostal parlance 'I tap into your anointing'

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.