Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (42176 Views)

Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
pak:

@ileobatojo

Jidegirl has always been a moderate on this forum. I don't see anything she wrote up there that warrants all these back and forth. Its her opinion for crying out loud.

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. I was only responding to her direct posts to me.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by maclatunji: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
ileobatojo: 11. Remember those things you used to have? Namely: a mind, a heart, desires and needs? Forget them completely. Live now as if you never knew they existed. Your husband will love you and cherish you always for it.
12. Be as close to a mindless, battery powered, zombie s.ex object as you can be. Your husband will even give his life for you if you do this. He will then faithfully continue to love, cherish and adore you in the afterlife. Your life goal would have been achieved. Congratulations.

LOL. You are very ill. Don't kill me with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
u dnt ve 2 agree 2 al i wrote here, but those that really want their husband happy will see some points in it. Ur husband is ur head & his happiness is ur happiness. Submit to him unconditional, respect him even when he s wrong, let his conscience fight him, obey b4 complain,& when he calms, u can humbly explain things to him. No matter hw difficult ur husband is, he is a human being & God can always change him, go to him in prayer.I wish u al a happy home. Jidegirl u r an exanple of a real woman.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
jennykadry: If I "decide" to do all the things listed above, will I have enough time to get a life for myself?

What will the men do in return? sit down with their two K legs crossed. Reading Vanguard newspaper and drinking beer, growing beer stomach for me to put up with at night?

My question is, will I have enough time to get a life?
My sister do these things & put smiles on ur husband's face. D best thing that can happen 2 u is 2 ve a happy home, a loving husband.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2012
bjcole: u dnt ve 2 agree 2 al i wrote here, but those that really want their husband happy will see some points in it. Ur husband is ur head & his happiness is ur happiness. Submit to him unconditional, respect him even when he s wrong, let his conscience fight him, obey b4 complain,& when he calms, u can humbly explain things to him. No matter hw difficult ur husband is, he is a human being & God can always change him, go to him in prayer.I wish u al a happy home. Jidegirl u r an exanple of a real woman.

Awwwww....thank you sir grin grin
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by safeLove(f): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2012
@ op
Indeed.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

Are you drunk or on a very hard drugs that killed MJ?

Who's people's marriage are you talking about ? Hehehe this this one? NOBODY ! ANYBODY ! DON'T FUKN TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY HERE GOT IT !!!

Somebody said there's no way on earth you'll trust someone again if he's ( spouse) not being honest and I replied you should give the person a second chance for a change and you started throwing up on my cashmere ?

Just watch it booboo ....I really don't give a FUKNG HOOT!!!! You're tripping !!!!

Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2012
stillwater:

cool cool cool cool
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:
12. Be as close to a mindless, battery powered, zombie s.ex object as you can be. Your husband will even give his life for you if you do this. He will then faithfully continue to love, cherish and adore you in the afterlife. Your life goal would have been achieved. Congratulations.
he has to be amazing to get this.no one wants to give wat she won't get back in return
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2012
bjcole: (9) A woman who wants a happier, better & richer home will obey her husband in every little thing. It is d thing u fail 2 obey that wil make ur husband sad (10) Dont disobey or forget d desires or instructions of ur husband even when he is not around, he wil cherich u
a person can only be obeyed if he is making sense. a woman left her father's house to become another man's companion not his child, know that. If u treat woman like a companion and a helper she will act like one, if u want to treat her like your teenage daughter she will jus be as stubborn as one.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Mrsmansson(f): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2012
@ bjcole my mum did all that for my late dad.what did she get in return?
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by bjcole(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Mrs mansson: @ bjcole my mum did all that for my late dad.what did she get in return?
Let it be counted unto u dat u did ur part as ordained by God, He is d author of marriage. U never can tell if some of what ur mum is enjoying 2day is becos of her being faithful & obedient. D heart of a virtous woman seeks 2 please her husband, his desires are her desires. That is d idea of a marriage & dat is what s in d manual.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2012
bjcole: (15) Let ur luv be genuine not circumstantial, love him even when thing r not ok.
marriage is a 2 way thing. U can't expect to be treated right when u are acting in a wrong manner
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: he has to be amazing to get this.no one wants to give wat she won't get back in return

Mondi, that was tongue in cheek. An amazing man will not need to reduce you to a mindless zombie before he can love you.

mondi_cheeks: marriage is a 2 way thing. U can't expect to be treated right when u are acting in a wrong manner

Absolutely right!
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
stillwater:
[size=16pt]Marriage can exist without trust. Most of you people's marriages are like that anyway [/size]cheesy. The fact that someone says she doesn't trust you, does not mean she's bailing out of the marriage. But she's only realistic to know that whatever you say should be taken with a pinch of salt.

BINGO!!
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
ileobatojo:

Mondi, that was tongue in cheek. An amazing man will not need to reduce you to a mindless zombie before he can love you.
that's true
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by stella580: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
“My boyfriend and I were seriously in love for 3 years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promised to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And I suffered heartbreak for 9 months and I was not tired of loving him, so I took a bold step by contacting a spell caster who helped me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is( Marvinlovespell011@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348153052125) if you have any problem contact Dr Marvin, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.
Re: Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always by Efizzyfoods(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2019
just give him good food thats all infact visit https://efizzyfoods.com/ and get simple madass recipes and also watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7gF1hIKsA8?t=2

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.