Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before (1812 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Onegai(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hey House, what's up?
I've got a question: has a guy/girl you liked approached you, and you turned them down (before anythine even started) gently or maybe you disappeared (for you immature ones, your method of choice). Then later, you suddenly find yourself liking that person or just hoping they've got space in their life for you. What did you, and how did it end up?

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Onegai(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
I asked some friends, and in general, it worked out better for the guys: one has 2 other girls in his life so couldn't concentrate on the 3rd girl, 4 yrs later reapproaches the 3rd girl and marries her. Another said he'd definitely ask a girl out he hadn't considered earlier. Another guy turned down this girl who had started coming close, so they maintained a friendship and gbam! He's so head over heels in love with her, he's looking for a way to start a committed rel. But sadly she believes tribal and class issues are part of the reasons why he didn't want to even give them a try in the first place (he told her he had his eye on another) so she moved on and is totally unaware of how he now feels.

For the ladies, the one who tried reapproaching a guy who had tried to toast her found out he got engaged the week she sent her "hi, long time" msg.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by k2039: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
I just hope this works,because I cant wait to retaliate on all my crushes that crushed me.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Onegai(f): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
@K2039: why do you want to retaliate? Is it by force they must love you? Dude, that's immature and you may miss out on Love or Friendship that way o.
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by k2039: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Onegai: @K2039: why do you want to retaliate? Is it by force they must love you? Dude, that's immature and you may miss out on Love or Friendship that way o.
ok maam,I just tried to crack a joke with my earlier comment.
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Onegai(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039:
ok maam,I just tried to crack a joke with my earlier comment.

Ah. Sorry, sir no vex. I no get am on time. But what do you think? Any returning crushes come back into your life?
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Those marriages tend to be great in the end, at least, most of them cos automatically, they have looked beyond the physical attraction that failed to get them hooked at first glance, and now focus on the more endearing qualities of that person. Qualities that place them over their facially attractive counterparts. At that stage, they'll be on the lookout for someone who is a wife and not just a lady or a husband and not just a man as the case may be. They have seen it all and are able to strike a difference.

Pride was put aside in seeking for someone you once rejected and that on its own, is a very admirable quality. If anyone has been turned down and then the one who rejected you seeks for you on his/her own accord, i think they deserve a chance. That is no time for you to childishly retaliate the once hurt feelings as you just might be missing out on a worthwhile blissful relationship. . .

4 Likes

Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by k2039: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Onegai:

Ah. Sorry, sir no vex. I no get am on time. But what do you think? Any returning crushes come back into your life?

I still have s soft spot for all of them,so we can still have a thing or two in the future.
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by k2039: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Those marriages tend to be great in the end, at least, most of them cos automatically, they have looked beyond the physical attraction that failed to get them hooked at first glance, and now focus on the more endearing qualities of that person. Qualities that place them over their facially attractive counterparts. At that stage, they'll be on the lookout for someone who is a wife and not just a lady or a husband and not just a man as the case may be. They have seen it all and are able to strike a difference.

Pride was put aside in seeking for someone you once rejected and that on its own, is a very admirable quality. If anyone has been turned down and then the one who rejected you seeks for you on his/her own accord, i think they deserve a chance. That is no time for you to childishly retaliate the once hurt feelings as you just might be missing out on a worthwhile blissful relationship. . .
Sexkillz done give me hope,expecting a call soon from those girls that rejected me.
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Onegai(f): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Sexkillz: it was such a silly case, for the last one. When they met, the girl didn't package herself well (it was a work function and she was running around all day not in weave and heels, like other "babes"wink, but the guy liked her sense and conversation. Then one well-meaning friend went to tell him the chick liked him, and that was it, he shot her down. I think there was another chick. But like you said, he noticed all her qualities (she's 30 and quite mature yet fun), and whatddya know she's quite pretty naturally. But I don't know if she can get over the initial rejection (it was done quite maturely sha) and give him a 2nd chance.

Don't be afraid to go back to a rejected crush. If you can put away your pride, chances are it'll end up a very strong relationship. Sometimes tinsel shines brighter than gold, but gold na gold, strong and durable.

1 Like

Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by ayomidis(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok let the future decide wont mind meeting some of them for a thing or two!
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by thinezy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
the guy really took me for granted wen he noticed I was crushing on him I just had to kill it
wen he came bk,I was way into someone better #kayzee
No tym
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by iceberylin(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
ŋęvęŗ ђāppęŋęd ţo me çāųşę į doŋţ lęţ oppoţųŋįţįęş pāşs me wink
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by amiskurie(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
I HAVE A DREAM!
Give me 1000 likes and 500 shares when eventually this thread gets to the front page!
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
INCASE
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by valdes00(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
This post reminds me of TITI, after doin shakara for me, she came bck buh then guy don wise-up. I believe am d most hated guy in her life, cos what I did to her is very very bad.... *knees down wit eyes closed* TITI pls forgiv me wherever U are... My actions were Nt intentional, or were they.. I dnt knw sef
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2014
@op i had a similar experience. Now i'm angry at myself for the way it all turned out. Can't really blame anyone though i'm not yet married.
Re: Having Feelings Now For Someone You Didn't Consider Before by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Onegai:
Sometimes tinsel shines brighter than gold, but gold na gold, strong and durable.

nice

(1) (Reply)

‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ / Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? / We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.