Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby (11819 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by pafestula(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: D DPO should be also arrested and tried for abetting and negligence.
Abetting and Negligence for what sir? Mr O/C provost. Abetting for helping her to spread the victim's leg? Or Negligence for not coming to rescue d victim's during d act? Or he was on night duty? I wonder d magic u wnat d DPO to perform here... Read d story very well and tell me how d DPO is guilty pls? Am waiting...
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by chux76(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
naijathings:
abeg what do you mean by satisfying himself?? did he just touch places or did he enter the place?
Is he 2Baba 2 enta d place?? grin
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yeah!!!!!!! The Nigerian Police again! Foolish animals! cry cry cry
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Peterpan1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Case33: Pls am so new to dis forum,how do i post a topic? Tnx guys kiss
same here, i relly need ur help.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by hakanai(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
the kind thing happened in Nsukka where some students took refuge in a station for a nite and they ended up missing.I don't know the status of the case but an officer was suspected of handing them over for rituals. This another typical case.I will seriously advice people not to consider stations as safe areas o! Some police na bad ass criminals.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Super1759: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
sad

Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by LloydIy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigerian Police Force
where did the other police lady think he was taking the nursing mother too?
Why is the police man with previous case rape doing - still - on the police force? Raping criminals?
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by kabaka1: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):

What's an administrative trial??

If he has a record of molesting women why didn't they discipline him before now? We've got too many rotten eggs in the Police... angry

I don post already noww. Lol!

Let me clarify u more though on how I post myself:

After reading an article or someone's post, just click the "Quote" option below the article or post and a new editable box with text will appear. Usually, I delete the text above b4 posting if I'm replying directly to article, but if I'm replying to someone's post then I leave the text above and move the cursor down maybe a Line below the post that I'm replying.

Hope this works 4 u. Happy postingsmiley
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Vincent41(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
gramci: A police corporal with the Imo State Command is currently in trouble for raping a nursing mother, who had gone to the station to seek refuge.
Saturday Sun gathered that Mrs.Maureen Anyalebechi, from Umukabi Autonomous Community, in Ngor Okpala Local Government Area, Imo State, had, on November 10, 2012, gone to Umuguma Police Station to pass the night, when she could not locate the residence of her brother in the World Bank area of Owerri West Local Government Area.

Owing to the fact that it was latein the night, Mrs. Anyalebechi went to the police station with her seven-month-old baby, where she met Corporal ChigozieOdenigbo and another female police officer.
The victim told Saturday Sun: “When I discovered that it was late to continue searching for my brother’s place, I decided to go to the nearby police station, to beg them to accommodate mefor the night because it was already late.

“As I went in there with my baby, I met two police officers, a lady and a young man, and afterexplaining my situation, the male officer asked me to follow him to one officer’s house, where he claimed mosquitoes would not bite my baby and I thanked him and followed him innocently, but to my greatest surprise, the policeman pouncedon me. He hit me from behind and before I knew what was happening, he snatched my baby from me and flung him away. He was holding me by the throat to stop me from shouting for help and started raping me.”

She revealed that after the police officer had satisfied himself, he helped her to her feet and also picked up her babyand took her back to the police station. Mrs. Anyalebechi further narrated that when they came back to the police station, the female officer was alarmed when she saw that her clothes were torn and asked Corporal Odenigbo to explain what happened to her. The corporal, she said, denied ever doing anything to her.

Mrs. Anyalebechi said that she had to report the matter to the Divisional Police Officer, when hearrived for duty in the morning, who promptly ordered the arrestand detention of Corporal Odenigbo. She told Saturday Sunthat to her surprise, the policeman was released. Sensingthat the police wanted to cover up the crime, she had to contact a lawyer, who took her to the Imo State Police Commissioner, Bolanta

Adisa, last Friday, who summoned the DPO of Umuguma Police Station.
Saturday Sun learnt that upon the confirmation of the rape assault on the nursing mother, CP Bolanta ordered the arrest of Corporal Odenigbo, promising that thorough investigation would be carried out.

He said that if found culpable, the policeman will be prosecutedand dismissed from the Force.
Meanwhile, the police spokesman, Mr. Vitalis Onugu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said that Corporal Odenigbo will face administrative trial.
Saturday Sun also learnt that Corporal Odenigbo was alleged to have sexually assaulted a female officer some months back.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/policeman-rapes-woman-in-presence-of-crying-baby/

Good for him......Him don jam person way get lawyer..........
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
i pity the poor woman.she should have find hotel to lodge.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by kabaka1: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):

If he has a record of molesting women why didn't they discipline him before now? We've got too many rotten eggs in the Police... angry

Yes! I wonder why this officer is still an officer knowing that he has a history of assaulting women. I wonder if they even investigated the last accusation. Too unprofessional on behalf of naija police dept.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by kabaka1: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
One thing that the naija police dept should know is that rapists have a mental problem and so if this officer is guilty of what he's accused of then he certainly have no business in being a police officer because serial rapists never stop because they're mentally unstable just like this officer. First, they should fire him from the force, punish him with jail term and after serving his punishment, he should see a good pychistrist to cure him of his tendencies of raping women
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Novice1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):

"Man know man" trial
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by naijathings(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=16pt]Police is your boyfriend... by force.
the guy don gbo for the business sote e don get imunity for baby cries or other obstacles wey fit make am think twice
he and the woman on duty know whats up if not the woman for no allow am usher in the visitor since she know how he dey behave mis-behave grin
the DPO na their ring leader and he just use washy washy for the victim so she go think say them don dey handle am proper.
we live and we learn... me no even like police from day one.
the fear of Nigerian police is the beginning of street wisdom in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Exponental(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
What do u expect from a recruit of zero moral and technical justification in d police.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by donotbanme1: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
goodjack: Very Bad. Sorry madam. Is that these Police men are sex starved or what.

I guess half of Nigerian men are rapists and molesters. The reports are everywhere on daily basis.

I shame for men ooo.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by donotbanme1: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: Thinking out loud. What if she reports him to the village shrine at okija.

Okija Juju will sentence the polieman to life imprisonment with hard labour. Catering for animals at the shrine...
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Mgbadike80: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
pafestula:
Abetting and Negligence for what sir? Mr O/C provost. Abetting for helping her to spread the victim's leg? Or Negligence for not coming to rescue d victim's during d act? Or he was on night duty? I wonder d magic u wnat d DPO to perform here... Read d story very well and tell me how d DPO is guilty pls? Am waiting...
d DPO later released the policeman without trial or punishment leading to d woman having to hire a lawyer. The alleged culprit also have a history of sex offences. U should read d story again.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by Muffy2912: 2:14am On Nov 25, 2012
Police work in Nigeria is a cursed job.Is only few of them that will make heaven.
Re: Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby by vatuso: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]in an agency where corruption/mediocricy overrules honesty/meritocricy, the end results are these kind of acts.

i applied in nigerian police force with my level of education and all my national and international experience in policing but you left me and took people like Odenigbo so please allow him to work

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance / Fishing Out The JTF Black Sheep In Bony, Nembe, Kula, And Bille Communities / Two Gunwomen Shooting At Mazamaza In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.