Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Major Beauty Of Satanism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Major Beauty Of Satanism (1002 Views)

Beware Of Satanism / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Major Beauty Of Satanism by advocate666: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2012
is that if in the end there is god, then you have absolutely nothing to lose.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666: is that if in the end there is god, then you have absolutely nothing to lose.
ul lose ur soul 2 hell n b tormented 4 all eternity,satan wil spit on ur face n mock u,since u seem 2 b a satanist,bin 1 n tnkz 2 the power of christ im out. Ul leave da rest of ur eternity sayn 'had i knwn'.bst part
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by advocate666: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2012
goshap: ul lose ur soul 2 hell n b tormented 4 all eternity,satan wil spit on ur face n mock u,since u seem 2 b a satanist,bin 1 n tnkz 2 the power of christ im out. Ul leave da rest of ur eternity sayn 'had i knwn'.bst part

No. I will be overjoyed to spend eternity with my master.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

No. I will be overjoyed to spend eternity with my master.
rily lemma tak a pik, POWER,POWER N MORE POWER. Wealth,wealth n more wealth at the end wat, the hunger is stil der. Yes ul spend eternity wit ur master true bt ul spend it in torment in his very hands. Der an end game 2 evertin in life.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by advocate666: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
goshap: rily lemma tak a pik, POWER,POWER N MORE POWER. Wealth,wealth n more wealth at the end wat, the hunger is stil der. Yes ul spend eternity wit ur master true bt ul spend it in torment in his very hands. Der an end game 2 evertin in life.

No, my dear. Satan is not for tormenting. He is a lover of pleasure. It is your god that displays sadistic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

No, my dear. Satan is not for tormenting. He is a lover of pleasure. It is your god that displays sadistic tendencies.
ur wrong,try jesus n c,his love n everytin tat cums wit it.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by advocate666: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
goshap: ur wrong,try jesus n c,his love n everytin tat cums wit it.

I'm sure a lot cums from a guy that calls himself Jizz-Us.

3 Likes

Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

I'm sure a lot cums from a guy that calls himself Jizz-Us.
salvation,mercy,grace,redemption,4giveness,peace,security,joy n bst of all ull mak heaven.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by advocate666: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
goshap: salvation,mercy,grace,redemption,4giveness,peace,security,joy n bst of all ull mak heaven.

You know a christian is beaten when he starts uttering nonsense.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
goshap: rily lemma tak a pik, POWER,POWER N MORE POWER. Wealth,wealth n more wealth at the end wat, the hunger is stil der. Yes ul spend eternity wit ur master true bt ul spend it in torment in his very hands. Der an end game 2 evertin in life.

why all this fire torture thrait?

God is not as pety as satan.

I have not seen the doctrine of hell fire in the bible.

Stop painting God black.

Fire is a symbol of an everlasting destruction(death)

without use of the word "fire" it would have been difficult to differentiate between an Adamic death and death by God that is everlastig(destroying of body and soul)

to differentiate this ^^^ and the natural death fire is employed to show the difference.

"Yahweh is love"
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2012

why all this fire torture thrait?

God is not as pety as satan.

I have not seen the doctrine of hell fire in the bible.

Stop painting God black.

Fire is a symbol of an everlasting destruction(death)

without use of the word "fire" it would have been difficult to differentiate between an Adamic death and death by God that is everlastig(destroying of body and soul)

to differentiate this ^^^ and the natural death fire is employed to show the difference.

"Yahweh is love"

it was worshippers of satan that burn people in fire as satan requested of them.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

well, your notion of Yahweh is as a result of a misrepresentation of Yahweh.

No thanx to your master.

Yahweh ant burning no one in everlasting fire.

1 Like

Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
:
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
truthislight:

well, your notion of Yahweh is as a result of a misrepresentation of Yahweh.

No thanx to your master.

Yahweh ant burning no one in everlasting fire.
do u av a bible.lemma gt back 2 u.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
grin
goshap:
grin
goshap:
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
truthislight: grin grin
nw bk,sry it 2k long.

Bible quotes n verses wit regards 2 hell fire.

Isaiah 34:9 ,"The streams of Edom shall be turned into pitch and her soil into brimstone; her land shall become burning pitch.

The Word of the Lord says in Revelation 21:8"As for the cowardly, however, and the unbelieving, and the fearful, the murderers, the immoral, those practicing magic arts, and idolaters, and all liars- their lot isin the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."
Hebrews 10:26-27 ,"For if we goon sinning willfully after acquiring the knowledge of the truth, there is no longer left any sacrifice for sins, but some dreadful anticipation of judgment and of a fierce fire thatis to devour those who oppose God."
This fulfills the word of God written in the book of Isaiah 66:24"They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."Also in Mark 9:44 ,"Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ogaga4luv would be so proud. tongue
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:
Ogaga4luv would be so proud. tongue
abt what?.
Re: The Major Beauty Of Satanism by truthislight: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
goshap: nw bk,sry it 2k long.

Bible quotes n verses wit regards 2 hell fire.

Isaiah 34:9 ,"The streams of Edom shall be turned into pitch and her soil into brimstone; her land shall become burning pitch.

The Word of the Lord says in Revelation 21:8"As for the cowardly, however, and the unbelieving, and the fearful, the murderers, the immoral, those practicing magic arts, and idolaters, and all liars- their lot isin the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."
Hebrews 10:26-27 ,"For if we goon sinning willfully after acquiring the knowledge of the truth, there is no longer left any sacrifice for sins, but some dreadful anticipation of judgment and of a fierce fire thatis to devour those who oppose God."
This fulfills the word of God written in the book of Isaiah 66:24"They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."Also in Mark 9:44 ,"Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out.
^^^
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pastor Chris Okotie of HOG Is About To Acquire A Private Jet. / Wake Up Call / Nigerian Wins Muslim-only Beauty Pageant In Jakarta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.