Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost (35432 Views)

Introduce Your Business To All Over World Free Of Cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by topsy23: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Order for your:

ORIGINAL CABLE

Also, let's handle your electrical and mechanical design drawings and installations.

visit our thread

For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191
Whatsapp number 2: 08133051865

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Gospel2020(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Gobiz Enterprise,we deal on health product, quality fabrics plain and pattern materials, senator wears, original oil perfume and general merchandise, call or Whatsapp me on 07035550522 for inquiries and order.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by kingsolooo1: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Cexpress.com.ng is a platform through which you can make convenient payment for your day to day services like Phone Airtime Recharge, Internet Data bundle subscription, Cable TV subscription such as DSTV, GOTV and Startimes, etc.

To join cexpress visit
https://cexpress.com.ng/auth/register

You can become one of our agent and carry out transaction with zero service fee
To become an agent visit
https://cexpress.com.ng/dashboard/agent/application
Kindly note that before you can be an agent ... You have to be a register member...

You can contact
Watapp link:https:///JctNIMOOTUK37LvNGGEtg5
Call 09078332079
You can chat us up through our website www.cexpress.com.ng

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by LORDRICHO(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2020
RYKARDO INTECH VENTURES is a leading, highly innovative software house, technology provider, established to provide leading edge intelligent technical. book an appointment with us today and enjoying our amiable services.

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Ecstasy96: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello all

CAN YOU SEE WHAT AM SEEING❓

ALL systems are shutting down while TELECOM is booming. The reason is because working at home is not possible without internet.

Everyone needs DATA... everyone needs AIRTIME... everyone needs CABLE TV...
Like GLO said; "data is oxygen", TELECOM is indeed the NEW OIL.

you can enjoy the telecom benefits, For more details click on this link to be added to the training: http:///send?phone=2348112807413

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by gooddy68: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
100% Profitable Business for 2020.
There are certain business ideas that will never fade even with the rise of technology and system automation.
Computer and it's accessories will remain one of the major business which one can easily venture into both small or large scale.
Here is a complete training and mentorship on how to source for quality used gadgets from United States of America (USA) and ship down to Nigeria.
The training will cover the following areas:
1. Introduction to mini importation
2. Where to source and buy
3. How to Source and buy
4. Confirmed agents
5. How to calculate your purchases and project your profit
6. Things to look out for so as not to buy faulty or problematic items.
And more
Advantage of this training includes
* Step by step instructions and explanation will be given
* Mentorship access
* You will learn the technical basis of gadget sales, handling and usage.
* Secure a lasting and highly profitable business.

This training will be held in a closed WhatsApp group .
Access fee is #1000. https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
There is also a detailed ebook for those who might not like the closed group training.
The ebook is available for download for #2000 only. https://paystack.com/pay/-5w9jx3o4v
We meet in the group.
https:///I2UgQ7BcNIvAgrIBhORmks
Stay safe and earn.
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by yehteapearls: 12:19pm On May 05, 2020
Hello house, I believe we are staying safe. May God continue to protect us..Amen

I am a staff of Gtbank, a Marketer majorly and due to this pandemic a lot of thing is changing and the way we approach work is also changing.

If u need an account with gtbank or u know anyone who might need simply dial *737*0*3423# to get started Or chat me up on 08188161139 for more details.

It wont be business as usual for a lot of businesses,so I will urge us all to take advantage of platform like this to sell our goods and services.

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by moringaexports(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2020
Drumstick Moringa seeds
We are manufacturer and exporters of Moringa products
Bulk orders contact
Whatsapp:+919442092686
http://www.moringan.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Gloryshine(f): 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
Are you looking for a logistics company to handle the delivery of your parcels, packages, goods and other items with an easier way to save cost and deliver on time?

Contact us at Accord Errands today on 07068873689, 0805 032 4397
Efficiency at its peak.

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by afecofrank(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
Life has no duplicate! Live life while life lasts. Cool your calm with this High-End Yakuzi Sauna Tube and Steam rooms.
The more you chill the more your brain functions, and the more productive you become. Time is short. Make the most of it.
Contact us!

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by johnnyblue: 8:23am On May 21, 2020
We are looking for someone with a high volume IPC with TSA number. The Cut is 15%

If you have the Above, Contact Us For a Legit Deal

Call Mr.John Nyamekye on Tel: 08143982023 or Email john.gembi@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/5872040/interim-payments-certificate-contact-us

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 4:13pm On May 26, 2020
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEP

GYZ Services is your one-stop business service provider. Our services are basically online so your location is not a barrier. Kindly contact us today!!!

We offer the following services:

1. Academic writing & research - Term papers, Assignments, Projects, etc

2. Editing of PDF documents - inserting of numbers, signatures, pictures, etc

3. Background removal - Pictures, documents, etc

4. Document Processing: Typing, editing, proofreading, correction of errors, etc

5. File resizing: Pictures, documents, etc

6. Letter writing: Cover letters, motivation letter, personal statements, etc

7. Research work for corporate organizations

8. Document conversion: Word to PDF, Image to PDF, etc.

9. Preparation of Accounts: Trading, Profit & Loss Account, Balance sheet, Manufacturing Account

Thanks in advance for your patronage & referrals.

Phone: Call/Whatsapp 08036048707
Email: gyzventure@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 8:43am On May 27, 2020
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Winston Churchill

Kindly contact us for any of the following services:

1. Company Document Processing - Tax Clearance, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, etc

2. Vehicle Registration/Renewal Services

3. Insurance Services - Travel Insurance, etc

4. Errand Services - Dubai Visa, Document Verification & Attestation

5. Reservation Services - Flight & Hotel Reservation for Visa Application

6. International Money Transfer Services - Send money from/to any country of the world at the least cost & at the shortest possible time

7. Bulk SMS Services - Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc

8. File Compression & Conversion - Videos, MP3, Images, etc

9. File Recovery Services - From Hard Drives, Memory Cards, Flash Drives, etc

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by nneomac89: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
Making Money In COVID - What do you have?

When the shutdown at the office happened, all that was on my mind was, "How do
you make money now that the company has shut down till further notice?"

I got home and began thinking deeply.

I pulled out the template I'd been using to teach others and looked at the four ways.

- Expertise (what you've gained mastery in?)

- Experience (what experiences that help others?)

- Talent (what's that talent in you others need?)
I looked at the current situation of things and came up with the critical neediness of
the moment. I looked at the situation at home and realized that with N10,000 daily
expenditure (food and fuel mostly), my family will fare fine.

- People are looking for how to make money.

- People are looking for how to conserve cash.

- People are looking for how to entertain themselves.
Having looked at the critical needs of people, I decided to plunge into the first one

- Helping people make money.
How do I help them make money? I came up with a few, but I'll share three.

- Help them create and launch their own courses to make at least N10k per day

- Utilize my platforms to advertise the business of people.

So I went to work.
As at yesterday, 12 people have earned their first N10,000 as affiliate commissions
using a new online platform that Pays Every Friday I showed to them.

And its all about Affiliate marketing.

Google it.
It is the fastest way to earn a living online in Nigeria and the international market.

I’m holding a Free online seminar on my group sharing how anybody can make
sales online and get paid every Friday as an Affiliate.
If interested in it
WhatsApp me on 08036313862

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 8:51am On May 29, 2020
QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Try not to become a man of success, but rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein.

6. International Money Transfer Services - Send money from/to any country of the world at the least cost & at the shortest possible time

7. Bulk SMS Services - Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 10:33am On May 30, 2020
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEP

GYZ Services is your one-stop business service provider. Our services are basically online so your location is not a barrier. Kindly contact us today!!!

We offer the following services:

1. Academic writing & research - Term papers, Assignments, Projects, etc

2. Editing of PDF documents - inserting of numbers, signatures, pictures, etc

3. Background removal - Pictures, documents, etc

4. Document Processing: Typing, editing, proofreading, correction of errors, etc

5. File resizing: Pictures, documents, etc

6. Letter writing: Cover letters, motivation letter, personal statements, etc

7. Research work for corporate organizations

8. Document conversion: Word to PDF, Image to PDF, etc.

9. Preparation of Accounts: Trading, Profit & Loss Account, Balance sheet, Manufacturing Account

Thanks in advance for your patronage & referrals.

Phone: Call/Whatsapp 08036048707
Email: gyzventure@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by topsy23: 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,
You can visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

For original Cables https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

Phone number 08033643191, 08051750560 whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2020
QUOTE OF THE DAY

“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Gozzy213: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
All About WEIGHT LOSS

Instant delivery to your mail or phone (PDF Format)
Interested? Kindly message or call/whatsapp 0803 604 8707
Cost: #300
http:///2348036048707

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Adexy94(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
For Those Who Live Large, And For Those Who Are Longer And Thicker. No.1 U.S.A Bestselling Condom.
The Trojan Magnum large size condoms are the Gold Standard in comfort and protection.
*Larger than standard latex condoms for a extra comfort.
*Tapered at the base for a secure fit.
*Silky-smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity.
*Special reservoir end for extra safety.
*Made from premium high quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs.
*Great and natural feel.
Magnum Large Size Condoms: Accept No Substitutes.
Made in United States.
Sold for #2000; Bulk purchase of 6packs #9500. Call: 07014168967.

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Insurance Products & Services

For ur:

Motor Insurance to cover accident, theft & fire;

Fire & Allied perils policy to cover ur homes, houses, businesses, place of worship, schools, etc against fire, lightning, explosion, flood, etc;

Advance/performance/bid guarantee to execute contracts;

Group Life to protect ur staff & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel Insurance to get ur visa;

Goods-in-Transit to protect ur goods during transportation;

Children Education Plan to secure ur child's education;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement till death;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Loss of Employment Scheme to earn income for 24 months after loss of job;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs,

Kindly call/Whatsapp 08036048707

Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Car Insurance

Kindly contact me for your genuine motor insurance to avoid stories that touch. Our comprehensive cover takes care of Accident, Fire & Theft. Cornerstone Insurance Plc. 08036048707

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by Siredmond(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
'CCTV Turbo DVR' at a very cheap price.

Hello nairalanders, my name is Edmond and install CCTV, time & attendance machine, intruder alarm system and doorbell.

I just wanted to sell one of my CCTV Hikvision turbo DVR with the the following description.

Hikvision turbo hd DVR 7200 series.
(1) H.265( k- series) and H.264 video compression.
(2) Hi definition real time recording.
(3) Support The turbo hd video input.
(4) Too way audio.
(5) Multi- channel synchronous playbac.
(6) HDMI output at up to 4k resolution.

I am seriously in need of cash to round-up a projects hanging on my neck.
Normal price of that DVR is #85,000 but i am giving it out for #45,000.

Interested person should call or wassap
Zero, seven, zero, three, three, six, two, five, one, zero, six.(07033625106) thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Kindly contact us for the following services:

1. Company Document Processing
Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP,etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

We assist our clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

3. Errand Services
For your Dubai travel related needs such as Visa procurement, document verification & attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save our clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to verify and attest to their documents.

4. International Money Transfer Services
Send money from/to any country of the world at the least cost & at the shortest possible time. Send money around the world, and avoid the unfair exchange rates set by banks. Save up to 15x compared to the banks when you send money abroad.

5. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance to meet your needs.

6. Reservation Services
For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

7. Bulk SMS Services
Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc. Your SMS is delivered immediately to all networks in Nigeria at the least cost.

8. Document Compression & Conversion Services
We cater to your document compression & conversion needs. This includes PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG & vice versa. It also includes extracting pages, splitting pages, merging pages, and reduction of any image/document size.

9. File Recovery Services
We recover files such as images, videos, music, documents from your corrupted memory cards, flash drive, disk drives, etc. Your files are handled with utmost discretion. Give us a call and leave the rest to us.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by topsy23: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Insurance Services

Kindly contact me for ur:

Fire policy for ur homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Group Life to protect ur staff, members of association, & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Children Education Plan to save & secure ur child's education;

Maximum Investment Plan to save and achieve ur financial goals;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement for life;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure ur household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Professional Indemnity for doctors, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2020

Kindly contact us for your company documents such as CAC Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC), NSITF, ITF, PENCOM, BPP,etc. We are well known for our timely delivery.

We assist our clients in getting their vehicle documents such as Vehicle License, Road Worthiness, Insurance, Change of Ownership, New plate number, etc at the best cost & least time.

3. Errand Services
For your Dubai travel related needs such as Visa procurement, document verification & attestation at the Federal Ministries of Education & Foreign Affairs, kindly get in touch with us and you will be glad you did. We save our clients the time and money in coming down to Abuja to verify and attest to their documents.

Send money from/to any country of the world at the least cost & at the shortest possible time. Send money around the world, and avoid the unfair exchange rates set by banks.

5. Insurance Services
Contact us for your Travel/Health Insurance for your trip abroad. We also provide other classes of insurance to meet your needs.

6. Reservation Services
For your flight & hotel reservation for visa application, get in touch with us. You can count on us for verifiable and and timely reservations.

7. Bulk SMS Services
Customized messages for your weddings, birthdays, occasions, etc. Your SMS is delivered immediately to all networks in Nigeria at the least cost.

We cater to your document compression & conversion needs. This includes PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPEG & vice versa. It also includes extracting pages, splitting pages, merging pages, and reduction of any image/document size.

We recover files such as images, videos, music, documents from your corrupted memory cards, flash drive, disk drives, etc. Your files are handled with utmost discretion. Give us a call and leave the rest to us.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2020
Insurance Services

Kindly contact me for ur:

Fire policy for ur homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Insurance bond either bid bond, advance payment, or performance bond for contractors;

Group Life to protect ur staff, members of association, & get ur PENCOM cert;

Travel health Insurance to get ur visa & provide protection when you travel abroad;

Children Education Plan to save & secure ur child's education;

Maximum Investment Plan to save and achieve ur financial goals;

Annuity to earn monthly income after retirement for life;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

And other classes of insurance to meet ur needs.

Thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost by GYZSERVICES1: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020

3. Errand Services

Send money from/to any country of the world at the least cost & at the shortest possible time. Send money around the world, and avoid the unfair exchange rates set by banks.

5. Insurance Services

6. Reservation Services

7. Bulk SMS Services

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Free Bead And Wireworks Jewelry Training... Design Gallery / AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Truck Owners, Agents, Managers And Others Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.