Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos (15020 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by EkoAtlantic2(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Criminals in Lagos, south-west Nigeria are reckless, restive and desperate. They want to reap where they did not sow, even as the police and other security agents are working round the clock to ensure that the former capital of Nigeria is crime free these ember months.

In the last couple of weeks, our reporter has been on under-cover mission, looking at how prepared the police, SSS operatives and other security agents are for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in terms of security.

If you say, my dear readers that this is an alarming write-up, you are correct. But, if you think I am working for the police in Lagos, then you ate dead wrong.
Below are some of the top 15 no-go-places criminals should not ever contemplate going near or else trouble, shooting, injuries or death. Lagos state police commissioner, Manko Umar has put security strategies in place to ensure that Lagos is crime-free these celebrations months.
This does not however mean that the state will be free 100% from crime. Crimes and criminalities cannot be totally eradicated from any locality, state, nation or the entire globe. It could only be reduced and checkmated. This is the gospel truth the police and other security agents as well as discerning and observing minds know too well.

1 Banking Hall-Criminal who want to rob banks in Lagos should forget the idea or be prepared for a bloody gun duel with the police. Take it or leave it, since Manko became the commissioner of police in Lagos, the state has not recorded one successful operation, in which robbers loot banks.
Though these devils in human skins have attempted on some occasions to loot banks, they failed woefully. Check crime records as opposed to propaganda, rumors and speculations at the police public relations office in Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Markets- The popular and ever busy Gotangowa, Ipodo Yaba, Idi Araba, Tejuosho, Alaba international market, Ladipo spare-part market, seme market, Idumota market have been infiltrated by police officers and SSS operatives. Off course, this is an alarming write-up and wake-up calls for criminals. Go near any of these markets and you will be dead before the end of December this year. This is what my under-cover mission has revealed

3 Cyber- cafés –Public cyber-cafes have also been infiltrated by security agents. For those yahoo boys, they are been watched directly or indirectly by security agents. This is another potential place where criminals use.

4 Hotels/Guest houses-Hotels and guest houses are potential places where criminals meet to plan their robbery operations or share their loots after a successful robbery operations. The police and CCTV are watching you.

5 Drinking joints- This is another place where potential criminals meet to unwind relax and enjoy themselves after committing all sorts of criminal and other atrocities during the day. Some Nigerians love pleasure, parties, drinks and boasting. When they have taken some bottles of beer they talk carelessly. The person sitting next to your table may as well be an under-cover police officer or SSS operatives.
So, in your best interest as a criminal, repent from your evil ways or as Manko uses to say re-locate from Lagos or else…

6 Churches/Mosques-From catholic to Methodist, pencostal to Anglican, Baptist to the nearest mosque, police and SSS operatives in Lagos have been ordered to ensure that no Boko Haram fellows come near. I do not want to mention names here, but I do know that some churches, especially in Lagos are hiring private security guards, OPC members or police to protect them physically during Sunday services.

7 Eateries-security agents have also infiltrated eateries in various parts of Lagos. Each time you go to the nearest eateries around you, observe the people there carefully and you will see what I mean. Criminals must be dealt with the police are basically everywhere these embers months. Kudos to them.

8 Embassies- All the embassy in Lagos, from independent findings by our reporter is under a close 24-hour watch by internal security, the police and SSS operatives.

9 Uncompleted buildings- The Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Badagry, Epe, Egan, Igando, Alagbado as some of the places in Lagos with bushes and uncompleted buildings. There are also uncompleted buildings in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc. Criminals also use these buildings to meet plan their operations or share their loots. The police is watching you

10 Traffics- I pity criminals who think they can rob people of their money handsets and other valuable personal items during go-slows and traffics along the
third mainland bridge, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. There are CCTVs everywhere and there are also under-cover security agents along these routes. Again, I say repent criminals.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13466465-top-10-nogoplaces-for-criminals-in-lagos

1 Like

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by EkoAtlantic2(f): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
I'm gonna add this.
Run for your life criminals, places like Lekki phase 2 and Eko Atlantic City are been watched by Eko Atlantic City Police(EACP) 24/7.
You'll be dead on Arrival, I tell ya

Eko oni Baje, Never cool
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by omowolewa: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abeg, what about my area? Or people in Festac no dey under LGSG again.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Itoroetti(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigeria as a nation is not yet safe,but with time we hope for a change.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by ifeegee(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
With the number of police & sss infiltrating all of these places the op mentioned,how many are left to guide and protect the rest Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Andrew3(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifee-gee:
With the number of police & sss infiltrating all of these places the op mentioned,how many are left to guide and protect the rest Lagos?
lmaoooooooooooooo
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by bigx(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifee-gee:
I wanted to ask too o!!! funny post
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Criminals in Lagos, south-west Nigeria are reckless, restive and desperate. They want to reap where they did not sow, even as the police and other security agents are working round the clock to ensure that the former capital of Nigeria is crime free these ember months.

In the last couple of weeks, our reporter has been on under-cover mission, looking at how prepared the police, SSS operatives and other security agents are for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in terms of security.

If you say, my dear readers that this is an alarming write-up, you are correct. But, if you think I am working for the police in Lagos, then you ate dead wrong.
Below are some of the top 15 no-go-places criminals should not ever contemplate going near or else trouble, shooting, injuries or death. Lagos state police commissioner, Manko Umar has put security strategies in place to ensure that Lagos is crime-free these celebrations months.
This does not however mean that the state will be free 100% from crime. Crimes and criminalities cannot be totally eradicated from any locality, state, nation or the entire globe. It could only be reduced and checkmated. This is the gospel truth the police and other security agents as well as discerning and observing minds know too well.

1 Banking Hall-Criminal who want to rob banks in Lagos should forget the idea or be prepared for a bloody gun duel with the police. Take it or leave it, since Manko became the commissioner of police in Lagos, the state has not recorded one successful operation, in which robbers loot banks.
Though these devils in human skins have attempted on some occasions to loot banks, they failed woefully. Check crime records as opposed to propaganda, rumors and speculations at the police public relations office in Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Markets- The popular and ever busy Gotangowa, Ipodo Yaba, Idi Araba, Tejuosho, Alaba international market, Ladipo spare-part market, seme market, Idumota market have been infiltrated by police officers and SSS operatives. Off course, this is an alarming write-up and wake-up calls for criminals. Go near any of these markets and you will be dead before the end of December this year. This is what my under-cover mission has revealed

3 Cyber- cafés –Public cyber-cafes have also been infiltrated by security agents. For those yahoo boys, they are been watched directly or indirectly by security agents. This is another potential place where criminals use.

4 Hotels/Guest houses-Hotels and guest houses are potential places where criminals meet to plan their robbery operations or share their loots after a successful robbery operations. The police and CCTV are watching you.

5 Drinking joints- This is another place where potential criminals meet to unwind relax and enjoy themselves after committing all sorts of criminal and other atrocities during the day. Some Nigerians love pleasure, parties, drinks and boasting. When they have taken some bottles of beer they talk carelessly. The person sitting next to your table may as well be an under-cover police officer or SSS operatives.
So, in your best interest as a criminal, repent from your evil ways or as Manko uses to say re-locate from Lagos or else…

6 Churches/Mosques-From catholic to Methodist, pencostal to Anglican, Baptist to the nearest mosque, police and SSS operatives in Lagos have been ordered to ensure that no Boko Haram fellows come near. I do not want to mention names here, but I do know that some churches, especially in Lagos are hiring private security guards, OPC members or police to protect them physically during Sunday services.

7 Eateries-security agents have also infiltrated eateries in various parts of Lagos. Each time you go to the nearest eateries around you, observe the people there carefully and you will see what I mean. Criminals must be dealt with the police are basically everywhere these embers months. Kudos to them.

8 Embassies- All the embassy in Lagos, from independent findings by our reporter is under a close 24-hour watch by internal security, the police and SSS operatives.

9 Uncompleted buildings- The Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Badagry, Epe, Egan, Igando, Alagbado as some of the places in Lagos with bushes and uncompleted buildings. There are also uncompleted buildings in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc. Criminals also use these buildings to meet plan their operations or share their loots. The police is watching you

10 Traffics- I pity criminals who think they can rob people of their money handsets and other valuable personal items during go-slows and traffics along the
third mainland bridge, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. There are CCTVs everywhere and there are also under-cover security agents along these routes. Again, I say repent criminals.

and you think this criminals will be reading this on nairaland? guy go blow whistle abeg
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13466465-top-10-nogoplaces-for-criminals-in-lagos
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Wendyslim(f): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Fashola is working. Eko oo ni baje oooooo
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by PalmTree(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
With all the places you highlighted above, where criminals go come dey operate na? (Just joking). Nice job if this is true!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by U09ce: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is the security surveillance only 4 d ember months?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by maninmood(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
U09ce: Is the security surveillance only 4 d ember months?

Are you an armed robber? Repent, I say!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
op stop posting bs propaganda

people are getting robbed right left and centre in lagos - sometimes with the police 5 metres away shaking down okada riders

rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
I hope Lagos & other places in Nigeria can be safe 4real.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
maninmood:

Are you an armed robber? Repent, I say!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Criminals must survive somehow.

This article is asking them to leave lagos.

But we know that is not going to happen.

December is here. U either believe this writer or you adopt a bit of good old commonsense until things calm down after the New Year.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by omenziate(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dem never see anytin, pray se make person no experience dare devil robbers, all dis CCTV and HITV no go solve anytin, once experienced a robbery where a lady was the leader of the gang, see police dey pull uniforms wear mufti dey tear race. The kind commando style dose pple use and d kind tools dem carry pass Rambo IV. Make God just save person jare. Since when person begin believe Naija police?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by jhydebaba(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Welcome to Lagos!!! A haven for creaminalls tongue
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Why are you telling criminals where to avoid?

Are you part of them?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Reading this writeup I actually felt as if the Nigerian Police is actually the best and the most efficient in the whole Universe.

All these talk of them infilterating everywhere...let the ember months pass and go and then we will be in a better position to assess their performance.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by lloydbanj: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Lol..if they are ready 2 attack nothin can stop dem.for example lekki,VGC and other are surrounded by water n most houses are beside.dey won't come tru d land its always on water.And do u think any nigerian security operative is ready 2 face them or die
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by YoursGEJ(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
you don see where dem dey carry pot-belly infiltrate?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Odi egwu. Shey na Nigerian Police or na imported policemen from another country

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by solomon111(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lol.
ACN styled-propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by maninmood(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
jhydebaba: Welcome to Lagos!!! A haven for creaminalls tongue

What about powdernals? grin
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by acidtalk: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
I am sorry but this is just a crappy write-up from a jobless writer.

Shey na police wey never reach for town go dey enter market, cyber cafe and hotel?

Does this nonsense change the statistics that there are 100,000 nigerian citizens being protected by only 1 police officer?

Rubbish!!!
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by maninmood(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidtalk: I am sorry but this is just a crappy write-up from a jobless writer.

Shey na police wey never reach for town go dey enter market, cyber cafe and hotel?

Rubbish!

Are you a yahoo boy? Repent, I say! wink
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by acidtalk: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
maninmood:

Are you a yahoo boy? Repent, I say! wink

How can a confirmed Secretary General of Association Kidnappers of Enugun (AKE) stoop so low to take up the job of a cheap and hungry yahoo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by violent(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2012

So Churches now hire OPC members to use Juju for protection....how hilarious! I wonder what is then being preached in those churches?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Leboska(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
moderator as usual. Post is hiden
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by maninmood(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidtalk:

How can a confirmed Secretary General of Association Kidnappers of Enugun (AKE) stoop so low to take up the job of a cheap and hungry yahoo boy.

grin grin lipsrsealed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Link Uwais’ Son To Mutallab’s Bomber Son / 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State / Ghana Moves For Extradition Of Nigerian Kidnap Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.