Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30224 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold: @Pleep: Yep...I am hardly attracted to pasty skinned white women. The ONLY white women I would date is Kim Kardashian, but sadly Kenya's ego is all over her so I wouldn't even date her.

@onila: Sorry if I got a bit b*tchy...I was just trying to let everyone know that AAM dating out in large numbers is exaggerated.
i dont understand why black men love white girls

i dont find them attractive
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2013
brown skin girls over dark skin and light skin
we are just in between

the best of the both worlds cool
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

You must be a Igbo. They are usually lighter toned.

not just igbos in nigeria

edo, calabar, akwa ibom, benue, riverine ijaws have light skinned pple
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: i dont understand why black men love white girls

i dont find them attractive

Miss onila us black men usually don't date white women. All groups of people are usually attracted to their own. The irony is white girls are mostly not even attracted to black men, but their white men. Its mostly the rejected white girls or super duper liberal white girls that are attracted to black men. I would never marry a white women(though I am only 19) because what if she calls you the N word right in front of your children and I dont want any goddamn trouble with her bias family.

There are many more reasons than that. Us black men usually date white girls if we are rich or live in a majority white neighborhood.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Yea, like all of Nairaland right. Do i really have to explain why i don't buy that?
i think It's more a Nigerian state of mind, I'm surrounded by Ls people in my family, God made me how I am, ls are nothing special to me It's rare in my region(in Cameroon to see dark people) most of them are Brown and Ls exception exist.
https://www.nairaland.com/533698/halfcast-take-over-niaja-girls#6959004
^^ I really think naijan have an inferiority complex
All over this forum you see people hating on DS girls
The average naijan will throw insults(don't know if it fits) like : you are dark,Ghanaian are dark, I have been on the kenyan bashing thread it was all about Kenyan are dark ,they look like charcoal. You people generally don't fancy DS from what I have seen on this forum.
The study about lightening in Nigeria shows it well
onila: not just igbos in nigeria

edo, calabar, akwa ibom, benue, riverine ijaws have light skinned pple

Interesting. I notice you Nigerians are like the most diverse in Africa.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2013
I meant the study about bleaching
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i think It's more a Nigerian state of mind, I'm surrounded by Ls people in my family, God made me how I am, ls are nothing special to me It's rare in my region(in Cameroon to see dark people) most of them are Brown and Ls exception exist.
https://www.nairaland.com/533698/halfcast-take-over-niaja-girls#6959004
^^ I really think naijan have an inferiority complex
All over this forum you see people hating on DS girls
The average naijan will throw insults(don't know if it fits) like : you are dark,Ghanaian are dark, I have been on the kenyan bashing thread it was all about Kenyan are dark ,they look like charcoal. You people generally don't fancy DS from what I have seen on this forum.
The study about lightening in Nigeria shows it well
bullshit

naija nothing like that

naija man will love you if u have a good character and look good

cameroon has a significant amount of dark skinned pple
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: bullshit

naija nothing like that

naija man will love you if u have a good character and look good

cameroon has a significant amount of dark skinned pple
never said Cameroon don't have dark skinned people, lol I'm one read my comment well.
Open any thread about Yoruba women you will by yourself you people are obsessed with skin color that's the sad truth.
Only here you will read stuff like ewww they are dark etc
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Interesting. I notice you Nigerians are like the most diverse in Africa.
yea true

many tribes

u see igbos tend to be light skinned. .u will see more light skinned igbos more in Nigeria because of their big population
yorubas looks ghanaian with but lighter features than ghanaian
the northerners look hausa, fulani
calabar pple and akwa ibom tend to look like congolese and central africans but lighter features than congolese
Ijaws look kinda look ivorian

and it continues

the most diverse african country, .theres no typical naija look
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 12:54am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

You must be a Igbo. They are usually lighter toned.

haha, atleast one nigga believes thats your picture.

Lets ask cameroon, does that look like onila to you?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: never said Cameroon don't have dark skinned people, lol I'm one read my comment well.
Open any thread about Yoruba women you will by yourself you people are obsessed with skin color that's the sad truth.
Only here you will read stuff like ewww they are dark etc
its only igbos and some few tribes that can say that

because most naija tribes have dark pple

many tribes dislike yoruba pple. .its just not abt dark skin

I personally hate yoruba women grin well only the bit..chy ones
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2013
When I said my region I meant my ethnicity not the whole country..
Central African have more Brown and light skinned people. But you don't see people boasting about that.

Off topic, why is that when a naijan is LS people assume he is Igbo? All the Igbo I know are Ds, I only know 3
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: haha, atleast one nigga believes thats your picture.

well didnt i always tell you i was slim

arent u not seeing a bony sexy bit..ch there cheesy
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Can you guys stop derailing this thread with BS...

Cameroon has just as many dark ppl as anywhere else. Everyone likes to claim light skinned on the internet.. this shyte has got to stop.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: well didnt i always tell you i was slim

arent u not seeing a bony sexy bit..ch there cheesy
do u keep your natural hair
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2013
All you people pretend you loooooove darkskin so much.. but when you a backed against a wall what do we see?

[size=20pt]A fake mixed bytch[/size]

(pic deleted)
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: yea true

many tribes

u see igbos tend to be light skinned. .u will see more light skinned igbos more in Nigeria because of their big population
yorubas looks ghanaian with but lighter features than ghanaian
the northerners look hausa, fulani
calabar pple and akwa ibom tend to look like congolese and central africans but lighter features than congolese
Ijaws look kinda look ivorian

and it continues

the most diverse african country, .theres no typical naija look

I would say Ethiopia takes second place in diversity.

I know this is off topic, but may I ask...How is the middle class in Nigeria doing? I keep hearing multiple things. I keep hearing its going away and the next I'm hearing its doing fine and increasing.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: When I said my region I meant my ethnicity not the whole country..
Central African have more Brown and light skinned people. But you don't see people boasting about that.

Off topic, why is that when a naijan is LS people assume he is Igbo? All the Igbo I know are Ds, I only know 3

because igbos are known 2 be light. . .calabar pple are light and edo etc

its just that one in 3 light nigerians will be igbo. because of their huge population and the other tribes in the south with a significant population are yoruba which are dark. .so igbos are just known to be light

central africa, southern africa. .bantu in general are light or brown tongue
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Can you guys stop derailing this thread with BS...

Cameroon has just as many dark ppl as anywhere else. Everyone likes to claim light skinned on the internet.. this shyte has got to stop.

the point is correct people who live in forest tend to b light skinned.Central Africa is a thick forest with not that much exposure to the sun. Taking a pic of dark skinned people doesn't change the truth, like i said I'm dark there is no point for me to claim LS lol...
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I would say Ethiopia takes second place in diversity.

I know this is off topic, but may I ask...How is the middle class in Nigeria doing? I keep hearing multiple things. I keep hearing its going away and the next I'm hearing its doing fine and increasing.
not sure

i read everyday that are middle class is growing

some say we have no middle class

some pple say in Nigeria, you are either rich or poor. .nothing like middle class
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2013
onila:

because igbos are known 2 be light. . .calabar pple are light and edo etc

its just that one in 3 light nigerians will be igbo. because of their huge population and the other tribes in the south with a significant population are yoruba which are dark. .so igbos are just known to be light

central africa, southern africa. .bantu in general are light or brown tongue
okay.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:03am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: Can you guys stop derailing this thread with BS...

yea but cameroon has so many brown pple and congo as well

its only gabon that majority are dark
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: haha, atleast one nigga believes thats your picture.

can you give me a good reason why we shouldn't trust her? I mean It's not like It's even important , I don't think you should worry about her look lol
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: not sure

i read everyday that are middle class is growing

some say we have no middle class

some pple say in Nigeria, you are either rich or poor. .nothing like middle class

oh okay.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: All you people pretend you loooooove darkskin so much.. but when you a backed against a wall what do we see?

[size=20pt]A fake mixed bytch[/size]
lol @ fake mixed biatch
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: do u keep your natural hair
grin relaxer burnt my scalp so i cut my hair

so weaves and extentions all the way
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2013
african men love dark skin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Nigerian has a lot of white foreigners, I understand your love for mixed/half caste people.
All those Lebanese/Indian/paki bastards are fu.ckin.g ur mind
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:11am On Mar 27, 2013
its only in america

that black men run away from dark skin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigerian has a lot of white foreigners, I understand your love for mixed/half caste people.
All those Lebanese/Indian/paki bastards are fu.ckin.g ur mind
coming from a french african, how ironic undecided

check out all the francophone african presidents

a dis grace to black africa
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: african men love dark skin
I only have one preference, you must b African. a pure one, I used to only date Cameroonian but now I explore others horizons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead / Rare Yoruba Names And Meaning / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40