Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30227 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: coming from a french african, how ironic undecided

check out all the francophone african presidents

a dis grace to black africa
the presidents don't even represent 1% of the pop of Central Africa, how many country are there? Only one has a white woman as wife so stfu.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: can you give me a good reason why we shouldn't trust her? I mean It's not like It's even important , I don't think you should worry about her look lol
I'm proving a point, and you are trying to include yourself in it.

Only a fool would believe that that is onila's real picture, does that look like a Nigerian to you? The story is always the same, you niggas pretend you loooove darkskin but when someone suggests she herself is darkskinned yall run away like its the gotdamn ebola virus. That is not onilas picture... this is the same perv whos collects hundreds of mixed girl photos from all over the internet and now you believe this one is her?

Is you trippin? onila is as dark as any other Nigerian and her real pictures prove it.

As for you CP, now you've taken to claiming Cameroon is not dark. Haha, if you loved dark skin so much you would be saying the opposite, even if it wasn't true.

But i guess thats too much to expect from niggas grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @ u twisting my comment...if you want Cameroon is very dark like charcoal.happy now/
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2013
ex senegalese president wife

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Chantal Biya is mixed not white
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:18am On Mar 27, 2013
we all know francophones worship white women the most\\

french puppets tongue
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Ouattara and wade are West Africa. Funny how the biggest bleacher were all in West Africa lmao
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=pleep] I'm proving a point, and you are trying to include yourself in it.

Only a fool would believe that that is onila's real picture, does that look like a Nigerian to you? The story is always the same, you niggas pretend you loooove darkskin but when someone suggests she herself is darkskinned yall run away like its the gotdamn ebola virus. That is not onilas picture... this is the same perv whos collects hundreds of mixed girl photos from all over the internet and now you believe this one is her?

Is you trippin? onila is as dark as any other Nigerian and her real pictures prove it.

As for you CP, now you've taken to claiming Cameroon is not dark. Haha, if you loved dark skin so much you would be saying the opposite, even if it wasn't true.

But i guess thats too much to expect from niggas grin[?/quote] what is cp
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Chantal Biya is mixed not white
she looks very white

u will never see naija president with a mixed or white woman

yet u say we have colour complex undecided

when cameroon has a huge amt of mixed women from white french bit..ches
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:21am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: we all know francophones worship white women the most\\

french puppets tongue
Black men love light skinned women. Me, Cameroon and Black Kenichi included, any who denies this is a gotdamn liar.

Even bisexual black women like you prefer light skinned women... explain why you stole this pic, to fap huh?

(pic deleted)
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: she looks very white

u will never see naija president with a mixed or white woman

yet u say we have colour complex undecided

when cameroon has a huge amt of mixed women from white french bit..ches
Tufia. Which kind? I just posted a thread which shows the contrary. Her mother is pretty light
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: All black men love light skinned women. Me, Cameroon, Black Kenechi included, any who denys this is a gotdamn liar.

Even bisexual black women like you prefer light skinned women... explain why you stole this pic, to fap huh?
havent u seen igbo girls lighter than that. .what u saying nigga
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: All black men love light skinned women. Me, Cameroon and Black Kenichi included, any who denies this is a gotdamn liar.

I don't you want me to post the pics of all my Gfs?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: All black men love light skinned women. Me, Cameroon and Black Kenichi included, any who denies this is a gotdamn liar.

and pls remove my pic from yr stuff

dont someone to recognize me here. thank you

i have removed the pic from the original post
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 27, 2013
I like beautiful African chicks Regardless the color of their skins. Tho I go for DS the most
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Ds or Brown
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep from the AA thread

cant u date this kind of chick. . .I find her dark brown chocolaty

www.nairaland.com/attachments/702078_tumblr_lubdh0mxIM1qfhdw7o1_500_jpg96c7a4d9669c653e1fdefe350d82a073
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: havent u seen igbo girls lighter than that. .what u saying nigga
That is not your pic you liar, First you claim brown skin, now you post a fake mixed girls picture?

Onila this is your arm.. this girl appeared twice in your thread. This is you, all you do on this forum is lie and this time is no different.

Dark skin is beautiful until its your own skin huh?

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 27, 2013
^ if she was African and without the fake hair I would
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:29am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: pleep from the AA thread

cant u date this kind of chick. . .I find her dark brown chocolaty

stop derailing with your stupid pictures.

onila: and pls remove my pic from yr stuff

dont someone to recognize me here. thank you

i have removed the pic from the original post
im not taking down that fake picture until everyone has seen what a liar you are.

That proved my point more than 1000 words.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 27, 2013
Not trying to get into this, because I know this is non of my business.

But why don't onila post a picture of herself with a sign saying onila. She doesn't have to show her face. Just post her arm and write onila on it to see if she is lS or DS. Again I know this is none of my business and I should stay the f**K out, but just offereing some advice.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Onila just upload a pic , with u holding a piece of paper with pleep written on it
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol u spoke my mind, tho
@pleep if NL wasn't weird and full of stalkers I would post my pics , you will see that your skin color may vary I don't know why or how to explain it but people hardly have the same color on all their pics . the room looks pretty dark to me it can explain a lot. Anyway Onila the ball is in ur camp
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:38am On Mar 27, 2013
grasping at straws my nigga.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 27, 2013
^^
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:43am On Mar 27, 2013
okay from my webcam

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 27, 2013

come here my nigga and explain to me why u didn't mention royal, we talk more with him and he claims to love Ds chick. Or you think it's only Ds men that love LS because I don't see how you can pick kenichi and leave royal esp for ur point
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Um Onila...Not trying to accuse you or anything. But onila was edited onto the picture. We want you to write onila on a piece of paper and then take a picture or write onila on your arm.

I'm trying to help you out.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 1:48am On Mar 27, 2013
If anyone still has any doubt that onila is a darkskinned girl read the first 3 pages of this thread.

onila: take a look @ this dark skinned beauty♥ shes a Nigerian from Kogi state

she stunting on them light skinned hoes

onila: Screw Light skinned hoes tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1036751/men-liking-light-skinned-girls-should
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: grin
@pleep what's your skin color? How do you describe yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Oba Dosunmu Is Dead / Rare Yoruba Names And Meaning / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40