Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52922 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2012
Shiloh is at the corner again. Expect a miracle.
Date: Tuesday 4th December - Saturday 8th December, 2012
Today, 4th december marks the beginning of Shiloh 2012. Hope you have written all your expectations.... Remember, the expectations of the Righteous shall not be cut off. Get yourself ready......
Morning section: 7am
Evening section: 7pm
Share your expectations, and testimonies here.
Be bless.

SHILOH 2012 DAY 3 WAS MORE THAN AWESOME. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THIS SHILOH IS MY SHILOH BECAUSE I HAVE STARTED RECEIVING PROVES FROM THE DAY ONE. THE SPIRIT OF GUIDANCE IS REALLY AT WORK IN ME. i SEE THE MANIFASTATION OF SPIRIT OF LOVE AND SERVANTHOOD. To crown it all today's own the spirit of wisdom just manifested in Nairaland on the way I answered critse. Let's go to how the day went.

TOPIC: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERANCE OF SPIRIT PART 5.
SPIRIT OF WISDOM
HIGHLIGHTS

1) The Spirit of wisdom is the key to your glorious destiny. It is what announces men to the World. it is what generates proves in a man's life. (Matt 13:54). Like Jesus , we need the spirit of wisdom to fulfill our glorious destiny on earth.
2)The Spirit of wisdom is a spiritual virtue that cannot be intellectually discern (Job 28: 7 - 25)

What is the Spirit of wisdom

1) It is the RAW manifestation of the wisdom of GOD in mortal men.
2) It is your access to light and illumination from the word of GOD.

How do I sustain the spirit of wisdom
1) Fear of GOD
2) You must maintain a meek spirit
3) You must maintain an effective alter of prayer
4) You must fellowship with the wise
5) You must commit yourself to purposeful and focused meditation.

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF WISDOM in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

SEE YOU AT SHILOH FOR DAY 4. BE EXPECTANT AND THE GOD OF SHILOH WILL ANSWER YOU. SEE YOU AT SHILOH.

25 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:
TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by komek(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hw I wish I can make it to this yrs SHILOH, I will be so happy. God give me the grace. I really liked to be there.
Second to comment.nice one from me
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by opeoluwa2(f): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yes so shiloh is here again.
A time of release,this happens to be the fourteenth shiloh which is actually a time of God's prophetic release of Blessing upon his people.
God already visited me with a preshiloh encounter.
Peeps come and be bless.God is real @SHILOH its not a scam
Don't let anyone talk you out of God's visitation.

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Can't wait for it. All my expectations from last year's event have been met except a final one which is in the works. Shows that God is good and has forgiven me for all those years as a student when I made fun of what the Winners family stood for. Would rather be in Winners and in Shiloh 2012 than anywhere else.

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pecopeco: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Great

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dorox(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shiloh 2012! Same scam in double portion

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by lolaben(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mr packman, it is beta u keep quiet when u do not understand the powers that be, rather than speak blasphemy, if u study d word well, u will understand with me that king solomon made a sacrifice of 1000 burnt offering and God visited him instanta(instantly) asking what he desired 1kings 3:3 to 12. It is the same God we serve today. I paid my shiloh vow and God opened d womb of my wife and fibroid disappeared after 3 years, I have a glorious daughter now. This is God's doing, don't underestimate d power of sacrifice/praise. Shiloh is for all, don't miss out! God bless u.

23 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Ray1251(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
lol

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good end of the year Business!!! Welcome to shiloh 2012!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
God knows his people.. "and the children of Isreal assembled themselves at Shiloh, lo and behold, the land was subdued before them". This years Shiloh is prophetically is meant for me.... I am happy to be a partaker of God's blessings through his servant. Glory............ Be there!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SIRBANYE(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm, pls pips send your Shiloh vows to that orphanage close to your house, or send it to that woman in the hospital that cant afford to pay her hospital bills, or send it to that suffering child that needs your support to undergo that surgery. Help your brothers and sister out from that bondage they find themselves. This year take your vows else where, affect a life positively, then come back next year to give your testimony.

52 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by leunamme93(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Glory!!!
SHILOH 2012 "Double Portion"is just 9 days left.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by bigx(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
signing in
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by bongila(f): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yes ooo! It's here again. Been waiting all year for this awesome experience.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SamAfrik(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Well, SA and other African countries are also preparing for Shiloh 2012.
Come in faith & consecration that our service to God be acceptable.
It is the golden age of the church & here is opportunity to align ourselves to God's plan 4 this time.
Be blessed.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SisiKill1: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
oh Shiloh is here already?

Wow, time does fly doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday Papa was slapping the winch and that was 2010 oh.

Whatever happened at last year's Shiloh? Doubt there was anything explosive to it.

Hopefully this year will have more action. Some kicking and punching won't be a bad idea. Oh please, please let it happen.

See you on ground Winners.

Bless You! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by AmEucharia(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
My double portion is here. I have experienced THE WAVES OF GODS GLORY this year. Giving is living. [/color][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by lolaben(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
For your trouble, I shall give u double. My season of double portion! Seeing they say is believing. Taste and see that d Lord is gud, also bite and feel that the Lord is Great. When u taste of God u wil only experience Him doing wonders in other people's lives, but when u take a big bite of God, u will feel His wondrous works in ur own life. Don't miss out on DOUBLE PORTION, 9 more days!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
I know some Pharisees(FAR TO SEE) will come here to say what they do not know...... cool

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ssjumare: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shiloh 2012 is double portion for me, i got double increment against next year n as if its too small, God upgraded me from level 4 to 8, i am also blessed wt d love of my life.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
SHILOH 2012! DOUBLE PORTION!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by newjerusalem(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
It's rili going 2 be a gr8 shiloh 4 any n every tru members,son or daughters connected 2 d commisn.It's d release f double auction f d liberatn spirit dat make tins wrk.Let's get our self prepared in d spirit n highly expectant.Let's get away wt anytin dat might hinder us from nt partakin in d release f dis unsual grace.I wnt 2 tnk God 4 d privilege given 2 me 2 be in d land f d livin 2dy.D devil knew am gona meet wt destiny in dis comin Shiloh n raised his ugly head yestrdy.To God be d glory,sickness n disease dnt ve access 2 me 4 over 4yr nw since d revelatn f divine health came 2 me.So yestrdy,I wz waitin on d lord 4 a particular gift f d spirit,arnd 3pm downwards,my body system starts actin funny,I tot everytin we come bck 2 normal by d tym I eat.In d evenin n nite period,i lost consciousness n we re 2 stayin 2ged n d guy has traveled.I cldnt breathe properly again n am d only 1 in my rm.Wt tym,I cldnt move my body again.Holyspirit brought 2 mine remembrance wat bishop abioye sd lst 2 weeks @ goshen dat d sum names re institutional in d spirit,dat u cn cal on their God wen in danger.I tried talkin bt I cldnt n I wz sayin in my spirit am I goin 2 die like dis,d H.S know brought 2 my rembr again wen d spirit f death came 2 meet bishop aremu n hw He ran 2 meet bishop oyedepo.From my spirit.I jst started callin God of Bishop david oyedepo,abioye,aremu n cursin d spirit f death.TGBTG,i dnt even knw it wz mornin again n al pains,fever, weakness,death symptoms gone.I persuade al,pls never miss dis shiloh.There will be duplication n multiplication f d liberatn spirit on whosoever dat desire n thirst 4 it.Rem,Joshua wld nt ve bn effective wt out Moses,d same goes 4 Elisha wt out Elijah,timothy n Paul,Bishop Oyedepo wt out pst Adeboye.Glory!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by brideandgroom: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
[quote author=stellaeze12][/quote]. A rod is meant for the back of a fool!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by floriana(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
A friend donated his entire monthly salary last shiloh. A month later, he lost his bank job, while David went on to acquire his 5th private jet. Maga must always pay.

10 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by alexleo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh is at the corner again. Expect a miracle.
Date: Tuesday 4th December - Saturday 8th December, 2012
Share your expectations, and testimonies here.
Be bless.
I feel like dancing....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

17 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
SIR BANYE: Hmmm, pls pips send your Shiloh vows to that orphanage close to your house, or send it to that woman in the hospital that cant afford to pay her hospital bills, or send it to that suffering child that needs your support to undergo that surgery. Help your brothers and sister out from that bondage they find themselves. This year take your vows else where, affect a life positively, then come back next year to give your testimony.

Judas Is Carriot...the thief, u know, said something alike...He said, y are we waisting dis expensive perfume on Jesus, y don't we sell it and give to poor, orphans...JESUSā€˜ REPLY WAS, THE POOR YOU HAVE ALWAYS, SATISFY MY NEEDS FIRST. SHIILOH VOW THINGS on my mind... Whistling...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.