Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma (2105 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Supply Clerk (fuel Attendant) (a52296) Fp-aa*, Psa-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hello guys, I have been invited by Exxonmobil for Procurement Service Advisor test coming up on Friday 14th Feb. I am a currently serving corps member, and our POP is Thursday, a day b4 the test. I'm serving in Sokoto and it's not possible to get to Lagos before 8a.m. Friday if I leave immediately after POP on Thursday. What do I do
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by dadsgirl(f): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2008
congratulations''''''' but i dont think it will be easy for u to get there
i wish u success, why dont you call and tell them your situation and ask if u could come a bit later it always helps to talk
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by RobbieLex: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
HMMM i got the same invitation, but i dunno why your so bothered ife - eco -06 you wrote the last accounting test right, i'm not sure if we'll be allowed to write this one again, but i'll check with the hr lady though. why dont you send her an email to find out if she can reschedule you thats assuming you'll be allowed to write it in the first place.

All the best
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by omobizle(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2008
yeah i also got the same invitation im am a batch b corper in abuja.i hope my boss would allow me leave. ;Dbut wat does the tast look like.
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2008
I have sent an email to the HR lady, asking for a deferral, but I'm yet to see her response. Maybe she will reply when she gets to office on Monday.
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by Biafran(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
People,
I was initially invited for the 8am test Friday, 3 hours later, the same person wrote to all the people in my group saying due to logistics problem, the test has been moved to 11am.

So eco-06, check your mail again you would see the time has been changed, I'm also serving in Kastina, so i hope to take a flight down to Lagos Friday morning, You could do the same if you have interest in the test.

God's grace everybody,

Cheers.
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by Biafran(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2008
@ Robbie Lex,
You too much oh! You're everywhere, LNG, Shell, Mobil (accounting, procurement) et al, Na wa oh! shocked

make you try leave some for us na, wink

Anyway, i like your style!
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by RobbieLex: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2008
lol,
nah its not like that atall, trust me a lot of people are everywhere, they just prefer to be silent, i ask questions when i need answers or answer people's questions, i am far from silent.

besides, man no go chop??
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by nimbus(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2008
Does ExxonMobil schedule its tests in batchs, cos am also expecting an invitation for that test

Anybody with more information,
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by biniman: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2008
IS IT THE PROCUREMENT SERVICE ADVISOR TRAINEE that closed on 23rd of january?please does any one know if they are calling in batches?
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by pellyguy: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
waooo it quite unfortunate, what a wonderful upportunity for you but i pray for gods direction for you. if not for the nysc number i would have advise you to go for it but pray if it can be change
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
A friend of mine that also requested the test be rescheduled got a response that the test cannot be rescheduled.This means I may not be able to go for the test.
Re: Exxonmobil Psa Test Invitation: The Nysc Pop Dilemma by dinstinct: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hi dear,
Congratulation on your Passing out in advance, if indeed you have been invited, then plan your time because on thing i believe is that all things are possible except you come inbetween. Come to think of it, sokoto to Lagos is about 16 hours, your POP will definitely end before 3pm, Night bus will not be a bad idea if you cannot board a diect flight. I passed out exactly 1yr and two weeks to that Date, and can tell you that all things being equal youcan make it. Wishing the best and take Charge.

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Savannah Bank? / Standard Organization Of Nigeria and diamond bank. / Hot Vacancy!!! For Lagos Resident, checK it out now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.