Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? (1075 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by tluv2(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Hello all, please I need advice on what kind of device to buy. I'm not really a 'techy' person so I don't follow the trend of improvements on phones and conputers.

I need something that's easy to carry about, durable batteries, can allow me snap pics and record on the go, edit word n excel docs, access my mails, send attachments, download movies n songs and finally, not too expensive to maintain.

Will appreciate your comments. Thanks.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
I used an IPad..since you ain't a techy person just go for galaxy tab.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by bayoadebimpe(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Go for an ipad, I av cheap ones for sale. Call on 080237!2488. Thank you. Bayo.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by Ozegbe(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Except you want to be imprisoned and leave a stingy, expensive and reserved life, go with the tab.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by civilserva: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
colly227: I used an IPad..since you ain't a techy person just go for galaxy tab.

So only those who are not a techy person use galaxy tab?
Please stop this trash.

@Poster, all the things you listed can be done with ipad or galaxy tab. The next thing you consider is cost. The prices galaxy tabs are really coming down. You can consider buying a brand new one. There is nothing ipad can do that galaxy tab can not do. I want somebody to prove me wrong. Tell me one important task ipad can do that galaxy tab cannot do.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by tluv2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
civilserva:

So only those who are not a techy person use galaxy tab?
Please stop this trash.

@Poster, all the things you listed can be done with ipad or galaxy tab. The next thing you consider is cost. The prices galaxy tabs are really coming down. You can consider buying a brand new one. There is nothing ipad can do that galaxy tab can not do. I want somebody to prove me wrong. Tell me one important task ipad can do that galaxy tab cannot do.

Tanx y'all...

Please what important task is that
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by mjay(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
you can increase the MEMORY OF THE TAB via memory card, with ipad that is impossible. U need an itune account to enjoy downloading ANYTHING to your Ipad. Even your document needs a bit of techie understanding to get into ipad, and u can just connect your tab and get it copied/transfer. The tab is sure more user friendly, though the ipad is smoother.
Re: To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? by rodeo0070(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
t-luv:
Hello all, please I need advice on what kind of device to buy. I'm not really a 'techy' person so I don't follow the trend of improvements on phones and conputers.

I need something that's easy to carry about, durable batteries, can allow me snap pics and record on the go, edit word n excel docs, access my mails, send attachments, download movies n songs and finally, not too expensive to maintain.

Will appreciate your comments. Thanks.
Miss, go for Samsung Galaxy Tab and you won't regret it. Trust me...

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Ipad? / Airtel BIS Not Working, Any One Facing Such / Samsung Announces BBM For Android – Blackberry Still Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.