Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? (10479 Views)

Do Nigerians Go On Honeymoon? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / I Am On Honeymoon In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
It is normal for most newly wedded couples to 'do things' afta d usual ceremonies,bt over d yrs i've noticed dat couples usually spend their honeymoon in hotels away from were dea children wud be raised.
Hotels are known to reciv diverse visitors &usin d same bed for various acts.Now,is it proper to meet& posbly get ur wife pregnant or for your first child to be conceived in an hotel?
Personally,i find it improper,many first born ar belivd 2be avin som unxplained shortcomings,who knws wea such com 4rm
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Do you really believe this or is it that you are being cheap? You should be taking your bride on a proper honeymoon, the least you can do is take her to a nice hotel.

5 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Craptotatic. . . E don tey wey i read this kain nonsense. . .

10 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by makal1: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Redmosquito(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Minion: Your painfulness! What do you have to say about this?
Hades: ****YAWN*** Sexkillz is a wise mortal. I would have loved to pee in this thread, but some threads dont deserve urine.
Minion: I agree, my King! Only his(sexkillz) reply made sense undecided

14 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by ballabriggs: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
See the kind rubbish wey dey give my people headache O.

When Jona dey dey chop N5 trillion in two years you dey find who sleep for hotel for honeymoon.

Go inside the hotel with them make your eye blind. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is somebody actually writing this poo in this 21st century
Adeniyi A.:
It is normal for most newly wedded couples to 'do things' after the usual ceremonies,but over the years i've noticed that couples usually spend their honeymoon in hotels and other places different from were their children would be raised.

Hotels are known to receive diverse visitors and using the same bed for various acts. Now,is it proper to mate and possibly get your wife pregnant or for your first child to be born in an hotel?

Personally,i find it improper,many first born are believed to be having one problem or the other,who knows where such could come from.

Your take?

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by trolling(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
it shows both couples are just filthy as the people who perform all kind of sexual acts in the hotels, i can just imagine all the filth on that bed sad
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by CrazyMan(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
A honeymoon is a vacation or trip taken by a newly married couple...to consummate their love.

So any location they (the couple) feel would be of blissful memory to them, be it a hotel, an island, their home...etc is perfectly ok.

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by ritochi: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Feel it is ok if u consumate d marriage on your matrimonial bed first, then u can go anywhere to hv nice times togther. cool

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Wendyslim(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
I really don't think it's a good idea. Except u take her out of the country where u have no option
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Me i will take her to Dubai sef!
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by tobechi20(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wetin concern u for where they wan do their honeymoon?

Mind ur bisnes

2 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Gombs(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Whr u wnt mk dem go?Bush abi Barracks?

since oda people use the beds in hotel hence tis not proper to u....den people shdnt sleep/lodge in hotels?

Laughing at the place u wrote spending their honey moon in places oda dan whr they'd raise their children...Йą nest u want mk them go mk for one exotic island?

Besides,aw did u get ǖя̩̥̊ topic to d frnt page?
Eh?

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Gombs(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
trolling: it shows both couples are just filthy as the people who perform all kind of sexual acts in the hotels, i can just imagine all the filth on that bed sad

Crude hypocrite
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Anvaller: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
FortuneTeller: Do you really believe this or is it that you are being cheap? You should be taking your bride on a proper honeymoon, the least you can do is take her to a nice hotel.

So if u have to go on honeymoon to say... the carribbeans, would u not sleep in a hotel? How can any one go for honeymoon without sleeping in a sort of hotel no matter what. Unless u would do ur honeymoon in ur own house or a friend's house and well if that is the case, that is no honeymoon.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Gombs(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wendyslim: I really don't think it's a good idea. Except u take her out of the country where u have no option

Wot if say he travels from lagos to obudu cattle ranch in cross river wit his wife,so they shd sleep on the mat?or tree?or stable?

Lmao,r u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Bokoharam: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Let's learn to respect one another's opinions here. That's civility, anything short of that is barbaric and childish....

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Kajiang02(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
@Poster,
I guess the concept of Hotels came on the fact thay, after the whole marriage stress, you've got to go somewhere to cool off such that people don't get to disturb you.
Would you prefer to go back home to your place and all friends, neighbours, relatives e.t.c, even those who don't wish you, well come over to to disturb your peace.
So you wan attach fetish reasoning to the matter nw abi?? Who even tell you say your stay in the hotel must be canal??

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Abali1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
grin grin grin Nairaland funny die.........

5 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by trolling(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
hotel beds are defiled and the people who sleep on it become filthy too, i dont care if its a seven star hotel,is a filthy place
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Must dey du dia honeymoon in an hotel? Sumtimes am jus baffled wif our mentality or especially d way we spend money on sumtins dat r nt rite... Lik afta moi marriage,i packed in2 my newly built apartment which made alot of sense 2 me,dan wastin 30k 4 an hotel room....

All nah EGO issue sha....

My wife 2day appreciate our new house 2 hotel or landlords place...

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by P4VS20: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
as for me, e dont matter where u @, as long as you re with your spouse, all the matters. the location is only a plus. infact i would prefer a tent on top of a mountain sef. lol.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by odehaj: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
In some religion consumating is under d full glare of the groom's parent who view d sheet to confirm virginity stains,for such honey-moon would have to be in the village or town but @family.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by trolling(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
odehaj: In some religion consumate is under d full glare of the groom's parent who view d sheet to confirm virginity stains,for such honey-moon would have to be in the village or town but @family.
how can a groom's parent watch her daughter intercouse with her groom, common na, when its all said and done, the bride gives the sheet to her parents just in case the groom liars in the future that he didnt meet their daughter as a virgin, use some sense
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lol. Orisirisi.
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by collinsola: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Watin concern Agbero concern Overload?who tel u say the bed for house them never defile erm.huh :-

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Best place for honeymoon is the desert so dat d child dat'll be concived therefrom 'ld have no obstacles to visualization.

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
It must nt be only during honeymoon. Even in rship, once in a while, u change location and have some nice time.
It adds some spice in a rship and creates a stronger bond. It also creates lasting memories that will sustain the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by trolling(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
collinsola: Watin concern Agbero concern Overload?who tel u say the bed for house them never defile erm.huh :-
u think i be u wey different women dey sleep for yr bed
Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by DarkKnight1: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Honey Moon Beds for SALE.
Unused and Fresh.Place your order. grin

3 Likes

Re: Your View On Honeymoon In Hotels? by Daresh(f): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
It is normal for most newly wedded couples to 'do things' after the usual ceremonies,but over the years i've noticed that couples usually spend their honeymoon in hotels and other places different from were their children would be raised.

Hotels are known to receive diverse visitors and using the same bed for various acts. Now,is it proper to mate and possibly get your wife pregnant or for your first child to be born in an hotel?

Personally,i find it improper,many first born are believed to be having one problem or the other,who knows where such could come from.

Your take?

You are such an idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! / Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.