Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (14376 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
kai! see as dis pikin turn d all tin upside down,u win dis time ! angry angry angry angry

Expect a mail.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by fiftynaira(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
;DThe don't play hard to get just package wella starch ur shirt and iron it then chike any gurl she go gree that's my formular

Once she see the shirt starched the well feel you get private jet grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by anitank(f): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
eeee o! dis anteleope 2 dey form bad guyz? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Xano(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: I don't play hard to get.

oh really! Nah!
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Expect a mail.
i mailed bck! wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by xynerise: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
eeee o! dis anteleope 2 dey form bad guyz? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
*draws her left nippl.e*
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
*draws her left nippl.e*
Ouchh! let go binsh!! angry angry angry angry angry

*boots his down below* tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
i mailed bck! wink

Yea, I saw the notification but didn't receive the mail. I have got 3 notifications this morning but didn't receive the mails. Yahoomail is crazy!

What am I gonna do?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Yea, I saw the notification but didn't receive the mail. I have got 3 notifications this morning but didn't receive the mail. Yahoomail is crazy!

What am I gonna do?
u gats to follow me first boo boo! bush gal! tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by xynerise: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ouchh! let go binsh!! angry angry angry angry angry

*boots his down below* tongue tongue
*balls made a metallic sound. Takes a step backward and gives her a shadow kick on her butt*
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
*balls made a metallic sounds. Takes a step backward and gives her a shadow kick on her butt*

*faints*

oya seun call police o! he don kill persin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u gats to follow me first boo boo! bush gal! tongue

grin yea I know, I have got references remember. Will do just that. Let's stop derailing before that mukina2 bans me again.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by xynerise: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*faints*

oya seun call police o! he don kill persin
*running helter-skelter to revive her back* Oh! Silly me. *zips down, brought out his golden kpekus and urinate on her* pls wake up dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
*running helter-skelter to revive her back* Oh! Silly me. *zips down, brought out his golden kpekus and urinate on her* pls wake up dear
OLOSHI!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin yea I know, I have got references remember. Will do just that. Let's stop derailing before that mukina2 bans me again.
Check mail kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by xynerise: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
OLOSHI!!! grin grin grin grin
Same to you. tongue.
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by paparazzy21(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wait lemme ask IFA
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
Same to you. tongue.
*in her ghanian accent*
feck off!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: I don't play hard to get.
vivian chinaza:

grin grin .... Babe I'm serious. If I don't like a guy..if he likes he can ask me out from now till eternity my NO won't change. But if I like a guy and he likes me too... We hit it off immediately. I believe in living in the moment and dealing with the mess later, life is too short to play games.
i fink i lyk u...aswell as ur pic and ur goddam signature...i dnt lyk d 'hard' game either..cn we hit it off then grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dipwater:

The thing tire me o
The reason for opening this thread was a girl I toasted at a friends place early this year(fine babe sha)she was forming for me , I was irritated by her rudeness and I decided to let her be .to my greatest surprise after the whole shakara,she called me this afternoon and I invited her to my haus ,I swear I culdnt biliv my eyes .I f/uck craze comot for her ya/nch

IF U HAD MONEY TO THROW AROUND U WOULDNT HAVE HAD 2 WAIT. WITH MONEY THEY THROW IT AT U LIKE FRISBEES
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
CarmelloANGEL:
i fink i lyk u...aswell as ur pic and ur goddam signature...i dnt lyk d 'hard' game either..cn we hit it off then grin
e-toasting tinz ba? bros!na person wife! now DISAPPEAR! angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by vivianc(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
CarmelloANGEL:

grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by xynerise: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*in her ghanian accent*
feck off!! angry angry
Ghanian accent sucks undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by shadrach77: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
but this topic has been recycled and over-flogged nah! anyway, the reason is to make themselves appear to be more valuable and more morally upright in the sight of the beholder. This like i've pointed out several times is a misconception and highly childish and foolish because a man is wise enough to know when you are being real and when you are trying to act. Why trying to act when the person you are acting for knows you are pretending.And again what makes you think the facade you are revealing would be acceptable to your suitors? That might even be counter productive and might be a huge turn off. Bottom line is, there is no such thing as "cheap girl" - just BE YOURSELF! cheesy wink wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by thehunted(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
kjhv
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: e-toasting tinz ba? bros!na person wife! now DISAPPEAR! angry angry
me sef i be person hubby na...bt its lyk i prefer her soft game kind of. Notin spoil na
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by denaroproperty: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
bcomputer101: @OP, u must be a very poor guy... So u still waste time to toast NIGERIAN girls abi? Learn how to make money and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will be the one to do the toasting.... Bros, I beg wake up!!!
so wat if u couldnt make the money, u end up bn broke,wat happens den? a guy with ur kind of mentality tends to marry late perhaps marry in ur 40s, or even 50, all in the name of trying to make money.. u go tey for busstop my brother
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin grin
wats dz xpression? Is dat a yes in a language i dnt undastand?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
dopeJemi: SimpLe!

So dey won't Look cheap

Buh 4 Me, I prefer d pLayfuL type, if u knw wah I mean
wah u mean?..
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Ademolag(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
To the person who asked that question, were u born today?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
shadrach77: but this topic has been recycled and over-flogged nah! anyway, the reason is to make themselves appear to be more valuable and more morally upright in the sight of the beholder. This like i've pointed out several times is a misconception and highly childish and foolish because a man is wise enough to know when you are being real and when you are trying to act. Why trying to act when the person you are acting for knows you are pretending.And again what makes you think the facade you are revealing would be acceptable to your suitors? That might even be counter productive and might be a huge turn off. Bottom line is, there is no such thing as "cheap girl" - just BE YOURSELF! cheesy wink wink smiley
u tiqht..
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by FrenchyL(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
simply because men do not appreciate easy chicks! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend / My Wife Midnight Call / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.