Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Questions For Married Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Questions For Married Men (9741 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Married Men by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Johndoe100: Once more this opinionated he-goat cannot help but try ad force his views on others. What is it to you if she wants to be a housewife? Why are you so irked? Could it be because you can't afford to keep a woman as a house wife? Hell you can't even afford to get married yet can you?
Look son go back to flipping burgers or what ever it is that you do and leave others to live their lives the way they want. If you can't afford a stay at home wife, why try and harass others that can? It's not their fault that you are your broke azz self is it?

I am not one of those women who give you undue importance on this forum anything more than the ranting of a deranged man

Bill Clinton married a working woman, Barack Obama married a working woman, AbdulSalam Abubakar married a working woman, Tinubu married a working woman, Fashola married one. Maybe they are too broke assz to keep one

I ask whats the motive for sending you to school and spending money on your education if you want a fellow human to feed you for life

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Married Men by Johndoe100(m): 1:08am On Nov 27, 2012
dayokanu:

I am not one of those women who give you undue importance on this forum anything more than the ranting of a deranged man

Bill Clinton married a working woman, Barack Obama married a working woman, AbdulSalam Abubakar married a working woman, Tinubu married a working woman, Fashola married one. Maybe they are too broke assz to keep one

I ask whats the motive for sending you to school and spending money on your education if you want a fellow human to feed you for life

You see Dayo the effects of poverty are many and varied. Take the part that I highlighted in your post. To you education is all about feeding and other mundane stuff. If you were from a more financially robust background or have attained a more secure financial present you would understand that having a wife who is educated is so that her mind can match yours, speak intelligently on diverse topics and impart unto the children enlightened viewpoints. Money, money money is the poor mans song. As they say in Nigeria , na poverty mentality de worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2012
RudySmith:

Please point out 2 us all where in the Qur'an it says that only men should pay bill, and that they should never change nappies or clean the home.
what u wrote above is just a very poor distraction from the subject.

LWKMD, I know that it hurts u guys 2 ur bones that some men are caring and understanding 2 their partner, there r always transformers 2 hug if u r in need of compassion.

And it's men like u that have turned women into the bitter person that ur partner must certainly b.

Let me guess? u were holding a beer, while lounging in the sitting room, watching footy with ur pot belly bursting out of ur T-shirt, while ur wife was slaving in the kitchen trying 2 fix ur animal self dinner, and caring 4 that sad child of urs at the same time. I can already picture u and can't help but feel sorry, not 4 the sad lady that ended up with an animal like u, but I really do feel sorry 4 the young boy that looks up 2 the clueless Gorilla that u r. O ma se o
Chai! People get mouth
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Yeah.... I don't know why Rudy and My dearest Dayo are wasting their time on this thread....

Person wey open the thread= Moslem

People with 'I can do it all' notion= Moslems

I grew up bread and buttered in a Moslem home .... My mom has a very lucrative job of course it's her idea cos my Daddy never wanted her to work and she wanted to use her qualifications to do something ... She makes good money.... My Daddy will not let her carry any responsibilities at home !

We didn't even go to the school! Lobatan!!!

It was a war!!

He broke one of the school buses one day with a with one of our heavy truck cement mixer cos he was mad! Like flattened it!

He's a very Good Daddy and very powerful and a good provider but that's just the mentality they grew up with.

So guys pls don't waste your sweat.... It's a lost battle!

You guys are just gonna be going back and forth with no result... undecided

Oga Mac, Johndoe, Mrs Lawal, and the other guy..... E pele o, ko ni tan nibe lailai wink
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Damn! I must be falling in luuuurveee here grin grin

Rudy, would you be my 2nd e-hubby?? cheesy

Efe!! Na only you sabi good thing! Rudy...will you be my e-hubby? Please with the rainbow on top..( twitches eyelashes like a puppy)
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12: Yeah.... I don't know why Rudy and My dearest Dayo are wasting their time on this thread....

I grew up bread and buttered in a Moslem home .... My mom has a very lucrative job of course it's her idea cos my Daddy never wanted her to work and she wanted to use her qualifications to do something ... She makes good money.... My Daddy will not let her carry any responsibilities at home !

It was a war!!

He broke one of the school buses one day with a with one of our heavy truck cement mixer cos he was mad! Like flattened it!

He's a very Good Daddy and very powerful and a good provider but that's just the mentality they grew up with.

Oga Mac, Johndoe, Mrs Lawal, and the other guy..... E pele o, ko ni tan nibe lailai wink

You could have dignified yourself a lot by keeping silent you know.
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

You could have dignified yourself a lot by keeping silent you know.

What'd I do now? Dignify on a faceless forum? And keep silent ? You telling me what to do online ?? Ummm

Oga Mac Abeg am I not allowed to say my opinion?
Re: Questions For Married Men by AtheistD(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2012
uplawal: Maclatunji,these people cannot accept things the way Allah wants it,they like to share bills wiv their wives,and all other evils follows after e.g perpetual nappy changing,sweeping etc,no wonder their hormone changes and they turn gay.

Being gay is actually a sexual preference so sharing bills doesnt make someone gay. Also there are gay muslims too.

In regards to what you prefer (being a housewife while your husband supports you financially)... If it works for you then great. There is no right or wrong way in situations like this. It is down to what works best for the couple.
Re: Questions For Married Men by Johndoe100(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2012
You are a Muslim, now masquerading as what? Mother Theresa or the virgin Mary? Did you also change your name from say Salamotu to something less ethnic? Now you say I am a Muslim? Okay I'm supposed to be like you, Johndoe is the mask behind which a Muslim hides?

Since it is too early for you to be intoxicated, I advice that you tell your partner to not bang you so hard, it's affecting your thought processes.

jidegirl12: Yeah.... I don't know why Rudy and My dearest Dayo are wasting their time on this thread....

It was a war!!

Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Johndoe100: You are a Muslim, now masquerading as what? Mother Theresa or the virgin Mary? Did you also change your name from say Salamotu to something less ethnic? Now you say I am a Muslim? Okay I'm supposed to be like you, Johndoe is the mask behind which a Muslim hides?

Since it is too early for you to be intoxicated, I advice that you tell your partner to not bang you so hard, it's affecting your thought processes.

I come in peace o JD! I just have a strong feeling that you are a Moslem, I mean who doesn't apologize to his wife when they are wrong?

They have an authoritative mind and thinking because that's how they are brought up!

I mean who doesn't allow his children to go to his wife's school... shouldn't he be happy she did something great rather than stood on her staying home doing nothing?

And NO I didn't change my name,

Is that your last paragraph necessary?

didn't you just mentioned couple days ago that you are in the second decade of your marriage?
If that's not going to bring another diarrhea of the mouth.... Can I ask if you are a Moslem?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12:

What'd I do now? Dignify on a faceless forum? And keep silent ? You telling me what to do online ?? Ummm

Oga Mac Abeg am I not allowed to say my opinion?

Trust me, it is possible to make a fool of yourself on a "faceless forum". Read that your particular post that I commented on again... slowly. Does it reflect well on you as a person? I know you probably won't see anything wrong because you seem inhibited in your ability to understand issues.

Let me help you analyse:

Oh! I am sorry, I forgot the rule that says I must always tell people I am a Muslim on every thread I create. [s]You know we Muslims aren't human beings but aliens and/or mutants that people must always be wary of.
[/s]

jidegirl12:

*Now she enters her delusional world* Not only is the thread creator a Muslim, anybody that has a different opinion from the popular sentiments expressed on the thread must be another Muslim who isn't human. Your cognitive and comprehension abilities astound me- need I say more?

jidegirl12:

I grew up bread and buttered in a Moslem home ....

Hold on a second! Muslims are actually capable of raising children? No way! You must be trying to make us feel better. Just a touch of a Muslim on a child is enough for them to drop dead you know- not.

jidegirl12: My mom has a very lucrative job of course it's her idea cos my Daddy never wanted her to work and she wanted to use her qualifications to do something ... She makes good money.... My Daddy will not let her carry any responsibilities at home !

Awwwwww, who wouldn't like to have a rich mommy who "makes good money" especially one that 'evil' dad doesn't want to 'hammer' like Oprah? I am sooooooo jealous!

jidegirl12: We didn't even go to the school! Lobatan!!!

It was a war!!

I am sure it was, with cognitive abilities such as yours, war cannot be far away even amongst Koalas and Pandas.

jidegirl12:

Not only is daddy a potential 'enemy of mommy's progress', he is also a school bus wrecker and a potential 'Psychopath'?

jidegirl12:

Awwww... who wouldn't want a daughter like you? A daughter that presents her father as "Captain Caveman" and then turns around to start singing:

I love you daddy
You are my hero
Oh daddy

jidegirl12:

Wow! What a brilliant conclusion because it applies greatly to you. I will take your word on this and won't argue.

jidegirl12:

Yes! This is the group of Muslims who shouldn't be allowed access to the internet, talk less of creating threads, receiving and giving responses and in my own case not castigating people who hold different opinions from the majority.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Married Men by youngdady: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Marriage is a union between two consenting adults, (presumably) it therefore follows that the said mutually consenting individuals must have worked out their differences before getting married. Whatever they decide to do with their lives is nobody's concern so long as its not life threatening or injurious to themselves and their wards.

A man should fend for his family (even the bible supports this), now, if a woman is gainfully employed and feels obliged to help out, there's no biggie provided her stance doesn't conflict with that of the husband (yes, a man is the head of the family). Bringing unnecessary sterotypes into this issue will only compound things.

Between, lets all have a breather before this escalates into the classic e-fight.
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2012
LMFAO!!!!! wow... tunji I swear you are delusional!
I can't help but just laugh cheesy grin grin grin

Well I've made my point you are a Moslem and that's what you are trying to do!

I now see why some women here don't respect you! You are conniving and you already know what is going to become of this thread in the end!

I will not do you any more favor by contributing on your hate thread anymore to keep it on front page..... So It will go down in history to pg 2!

Whatever you wrote about me is no new and I really don't care!

Like somebody has told you already .... pack yourself back to your religious section!

Dignity my bottom!
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2012
jidegirl12: LMFAO!!!!! wow... tunji I swear you are delusional!
I can't help but just laugh cheesy grin grin grin

Well I've made my point you are a Moslem and that's what you are trying to do!

I now see why some women here don't respect you! You are conniving and you already know what is going to become of this thread in the end!

I will not do you any more favor by contributing on your hate thread anymore to keep it on front page..... So It will go down in history to pg 2!

Whatever you wrote about me is no new and I really don't care! grin grin grin

Like somebody has told you already .... pack yourself back to your religious section!

Dignity my bottom! embarassed embarassed embarassed

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

tongue tongue tongue

When I warned that you should return to the original aim of your thread, you ignored it, now it's descended into he said vs she said, etc. It's all good anyways, I guess this is what you wanted.

It'll be a good reminder for me next time your solicit for responses.
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

When I warned that you should return to the original aim of your thread, you ignored it, now it's descended into he said vs she said, etc. It's all good anyways, I guess this is what you wanted.

It'll be a good reminder for me next time your solicit for responses.

Not at all. You were practically asking me to shut Uplawal up! Why? She gave her opinions and I didn't even interact with her. All I said was that her post had generated intriguing comments. And I was being honest, I found paranoia_pill's post intriguing. I didn't make any direct comment on Uplawal's position- till now, you guys don't know what I think of it.

Then comes barging-in Jidegirl12 from nowhere with her bigotry and intolerance. Harping on the fact that I am a Muslim, what has that got to do with the responses? If you want to be fair, you will tell Jidegirl12 off for her lack of decorum in raising my religious identity when I never made reference to it and never spoke about Uplawal's comments either in terms of religion or other things- I was silent up to the point where you practically asked me to shut her up.

I asked the questions and although Uplawal is not a man, a man saw sense in what she wrote and elaborated on it. I respected that and didn't even comment on it. Must I start filtering responses to my questions to please some people? I wonder.

You know Johndoe is not a Muslim but Jidegirl kept making sweeping comments; is that right, respectful or fair? It is easy for some people to cause offence and accuse others of being the trouble makers. I simply gave Jidegirl12 something to think about and if she has insight she will go and reflect and be a better person- if not, it is her life!

Thank you.

P.S: If other men are interested in answering the questions, please do so whilst some of us sort ourselves out- I won't create a new thread for that.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Not at all. You were practically asking me to shut Uplawal up! Why? She gave her opinions and I didn't even interact with her. All I said was that her post had generated intriguing comments. And I was being honest, I found paranoia_pill's post intriguing. I didn't make any direct comment on Uplawal's position- till now, you guys don't know what I think of it.

I wasn't referring to uplawal alone - if this is a thread for married men to give an opinion, how does uplawal or any other female's opinion fit in with that criteria?

Then comes barging-in Jidegirl12 from nowhere with her bigotry and intolerance. Harping on the fact that I am a Muslim, what has that got to do with the responses?

This is where you expose your hypocrisy - 'not commenting' on uplawal's posts, but commenting on jidegirl's posts. Again why the difference if, by the criteria you set, both are not supposed to post their opinions here?

If you want to be fair, you will tell Jidegirl12 off for her lack of decorum in raising my religious identity when I never made reference to it and never spoke about Uplawal's comments either in terms of religion or other things- I was silent up to the point where you practically asked me to shut her up.

I will not tell Jidegirl off since you refuse to remove all non-relevant comments as I requested. It is a matter of principle here - you either stand up for something (your original intent) or allow everything.

I asked the questions and although Uplawal is not a man, a man saw sense in what she wrote and elaborated on it. I respected that and didn't even comment on it. Must I start filtering responses to my questions to please some people? I wonder.

Yes - if your initial premise of seeking a response from married men only is correct. Like I said, it seems you wanted a free-for-all and you got it.

You know Johndoe is not a Muslim but Jidegirl kept making sweeping comments; is that right, respectful or fair?

Again, if you simply removed all non-relevant posts, we wouldn't be debating the fairness or otherwise of Jidegirl (or any other person's) posts.

It's really simple - if you aren't interested in maintaining the intent of your thread and want to expand it further, edit your original post. It is highly disingenuous to state something at the outset and allow another.

To avoid derailing, I suggest that single men (and women) have a look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1090291/problems-marriage-need-talk, it has some questions you might find interesting enough for you to answer.
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
^
[/quote]

Sheeesh dude! You forget I have a life and don't moderate here, so I will start reporting every female that makes a comment. Of course, you won't see anything wrong with Jidegirl12 who came-in and started calling handles and telling us the story of her life (Na who send am?). Uplawal may be controversial but at least she addressed the topic. Just get off your high horse and let the thread run- thank you.
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
BABE!:

Had me blushing. Olowo ori mi, Adufe. smiley

One more thing, your "eagle eyes" didn't see this female comment on page one. You may be biased debosky but try and hide it sometimes.
Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

One more thing, your "eagle eyes" didn't see this female comment on page one. You may be biased debosky but try and hide it sometimes.

Like I said in my post - remove all irrelevant comments, or ignore them all:

debosky:
Mr maclatunji can you invite the mods to clean up off point comments? Or has your thread already served it's purpose?

I would expect such a statement to be self explanatory, but hey only 'anti-Muslim' irrelevant comments matter to you.

Instead of addressing the principle, you dance around picking at individuals - like I said, I'm not surprised. From your responses there's clearly no desire to maintain the intent of the thread. Enjoy and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by armyofone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Just passing by shocked

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

Like I said in my post - remove all irrelevant comments, or ignore them all:

I would expect such a statement to be self explanatory, but hey only 'anti-Muslim' irrelevant comments matter to you.

Instead of addressing the principle, you dance around picking at individuals - like I said, I'm not surprised. From your responses there's clearly no desire to maintain the intent of the thread. Enjoy and have fun.

Your point would have been valid if you had made that request your first comment on this thread- try harder! It wasn't obviously- you must think you are addressing a 5-year old here.
Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Your point would have been valid if you had made that request your first comment on this thread- try harder! It wasn't obviously- you must think you are addressing a 5-year old here.

My first comment was to respond to the original post - respecting the intent of the thread - which is something you, as the OP, aren't vaguely interested in. Was I supposed to address off-topic posts first?

My intentions were altruistic, thinking maybe, just maybe maclatunji intends no subterfuge. Once I noticed the tacitly endorsed off-topic comments, I called you out on it, yet you refused to respond, only choosing to respond to Jidegirl because of so called 'anti-Islamic' comments.

You are a hypocrite and your bare faced hypocrisy has been revealed on this thread yet again. No matter, it's always good to allow a person to expose his intentions so others can see things as they really are.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

My first comment was to respond to the original post, respecting the intent of the thread, which is something you as the OP isn't vaguely interested in. Was I supposed to address off-topic posts first?

My intentions were altruistic, thinking maybe, just maybe maclatunji intends no subterfuge. Once I noticed the tacitly endorsed off-topic comments, I called you out on it, yet you refused to respond, only choosing to respond to Jidegirl because of so called 'anti-Islamic' comments.

You are a hypocrite and your bare faced hypocrisy has been revealed on this thread yet again. No matter, it's always good to allow a person to expose his intentions so others can see things as they really are.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... How sweet. Debosky is altruistic but of course maclatunji isn't. Let us look at it again:

debosky:

You might as tattoo 'I am stoopid' on your head if you believe that rubbish you posted up there. I don't know why kids are being allowed to post here.

I the creator of the thread ignored some comments for peace to reign but what did altruistic, pontifical debosky do? He started insulting other posters. Your brand of altruism won't be needed next time- thanks but no thanks. You contributed in no small way to derailing this thread. Next time, post your opinions and leave others to be anything they want; be it "stupid" or "brilliant", people have a right to be any. They haven't logged-in to please you.

N.B: To neutral observers, I am sorry but some people need to be put in their proper places sometimes so that they don't return with the same attitudes next time.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:
I the creator of the thread ignored some comments for peace to reign but what did altruistic, pontifical debosky do?

There you have it folks - H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E. Why did you ignore 'some' and not all? Why didn't you 'ignore' Jidegirl as well 'for peace to reign'? Did your responses to Jidegirl support peace? Was JohnDoe crying out for you to ride in as his defender or wasn't he holding his own?

Oh wait, because UpLawal was posting a 'Pro-Muslim' view, while Jidegirl was allegedly 'anti-Muslim'? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

I don't suffer stoopidity in any form - no apologies! No 'un-stoopid' person will say that sweeping and changing diapers makes people gay.

However, even in that post, I clearly indicated that some comments should be taken off this thread to support the initial goal.

Your fascination with allegedly putting people in their places is intriguing, as you are simply further exposing your rank hypocrisy with every post. I am quite inclined to help you expose yourself further so please continue.

Now it's clear your intent was only to raise a fuss while attacking only those you choose, I will help you achieve your goal.
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

There you have it folks - H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E. Why did you ignore 'some' and not all? Why didn't you 'ignore' Jidegirl as well 'for peace to reign'? Did your responses to Jidegirl support peace? Was JohnDoe crying out for you to ride in as his defender or wasn't he holding his own?

Oh wait, because UpLawal was posting a 'Pro-Muslim' view, while Jidegirl was allegedly 'anti-Muslim'? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

I don't suffer stoopidity in any form - no apologies! No 'un-stoopid' person will say that sweeping and changing diapers makes people gay.

However, even in that post, I clearly indicated that some comments should be taken off this thread to support the initial goal.

Your fascination with allegedly putting people in their places is intriguing, as you are simply further exposing your rank hypocrisy with every post. I am quite inclined to help you expose yourself further so please continue.

Now it's clear your intent was only to raise a fuss while attacking only those you choose, I will help you achieve your goal.

Really? What makes you think Uplawal made a "Pro-muslim" point of view? We are seeing some of your jaundiced opinions that motivate your arrogant disposition towards certain posts and posters. Why not post your opinion and move on? Of course not- "debosky must show who is smart, beautiful, unintelligent, bashful, lovestruck and so on". grin

As for putting people in their places- yes! I have to do that to those who come to (especially my) threads with their overbloated ego, intolerance, lack of respect for others and to top-it-all accuse me of not being sincere because I refuse to attempt ridiculing other people's opinions.

Jidegirl deserves what she got because:

1. She didn't comprehend what she was reading- that is fair enough but she had to start casting aspersions on people with her ignorance, even after advising her, she was still carrying-on conceitedly.

2. She was willing to ridicule her own father for what? The validation of debosky and co.?

3. In the minds of people like you, ignoring her would have meant: "Oh he kept silent because she is right."

4. It is okay to debate and attack ideas, it is totally uncool to carry your baggage around and start seeking to ridicule others with it. If there is an imaginary pecking-order she wants to ascend, let her know it won't be by riding over me, especially by attributing things I never did/said to me.

Spare us the lecture dude! Learn to respect others, you can't disrespect others because you feel you are "uber" and not expect them to respond appropriately. You and your likes should keep your "Uberness" to yourselves.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Married Men by debosky(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Really? What makes you think Uplawal made a "Pro-muslim" point of view? We are seeing some of your jaundiced opinions that motivate your arrogant disposition towards certain posts and posters. Why not post your opinion and move on? Of course not- "debosky must show who is smart, beautiful, unintelligent, bashful, lovestruck and so on". grin

Did you post your opinion and move on? Yet you expect others to 'post your opinion and move on'? cheesy H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E! cheesy

Hypocrite definitions:

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for. Check!

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them. Check!!

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself. Check!!!

As for putting people in their places- yes! I have to do that to those who come to (especially my) threads with their overbloated ego, intolerance, lack of respect for others and to top-it-all accuse me of not being sincere because I refuse to attempt ridiculing other people's opinions.

You are not only insincere, you are duplicitous and a liar - I never asked you to 'ridicule' anyone's posts. I said delete all off-topic posts (including mine if so regarded). Maybe your hypocrisy also affects your ability to read and comprehend?

Was uplawal's description of those who clean and change nappies as gay 'respectful'? Did you challenge that? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E! cheesy

Jidegirl deserves what she got because:

I don't care why you said what you said to Jidegirl genius, it's the principle involved. What I will continue to attack is your hypocrisy and duplicitous nature - one which claims to ignore 'in the name of peace' yet attacks. You're phooling nobody but yourself.

Spare us the lecture dude! Learn to respect others, you can't disrespect others because you feel you are "uber" and not expect them to respond appropriately. You and your likes should keep your "Uberness" to yourselves.

I thought you were 'ignoring in the name of peace'? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E! cheesy

I won't take on your much valued garb of hypocrisy. Wherever stoopid comments like those of uplawal come to my attention, I will call it as I see it. No apologies. What I will not do is claim to be 'ignoring in the name of peace' while pursuing duplicitous and underhanded intentions.
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
^Simple, I ignore comments that may be controversial but address the topic. However, I don't tolerate attacks on my person for who I am. The recipient of my response will know that in her heart-of-hearts.

#Bye
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji: ^Simple, I ignore comments that may be controversial but address the topic. However, I don't tolerate attacks on my person for who I am. The recipient of my response will know that in her heart-of-hearts.

#Bye

tunji I'm not ridiculing my father in any way , I'm just trying to explain to Dayo and Rudy that its a waste of time going back and forth ,

I mean its what the Holy Quran forbid and you know it ( sharing responsibilities )?

Yet you decided to bring those ridiculous questions about sharing responsibilities in marriage, when you know that it only works in Moslem homes only.

You also found what Mrs Lawal wrote intriguing because your aim of this thread was premeditated.

You are conniving and unbelievable!

I for one second did not believe it when I opened this thread yesterday and I couldnt help but talk about my father.

He's not ashamed to boast about it so I don't know why that really bothers you nobody of all people!

I really don't care what you say ! Seriously you are a joke tunji walah grin
Re: Questions For Married Men by maclatunji: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
^Ok. Going by your logic, only Muslims would respond to my questions. It is so unfortunate that you seem unable to get beyond my religion and address the points.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough: Uplawal's post triggered an intriguing response from the gentleman that elaborated on it as he saw it.

Several people of different faiths hold the same opinion. And there are Muslim homes where the woman's resources keep the home afloat. Get of your myopic chair and move forward.

If you want to know if Islam allows a woman to spend on her home, create a thread for it here https://www.nairaland.com/islam and let this thread be.

Thank you.
Re: Questions For Married Men by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji: ^Ok. Going by your logic, only Muslims would respond to my questions. It is so unfortunate that you seem unable to get beyond my religion and address the points.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough: Uplawal's post triggered an intriguing response from the gentleman that elaborated on it as he saw it.

Several people of different faiths hold the same opinion. And there are Muslim homes where the woman's resources keep the home afloat. Get of your myopic chair and move forward.

If you want to know if Islam allows a woman to spend on her home, create a thread for it here https://www.nairaland.com/islam and let this thread be.

Thank you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are a big fat Hypocrite! What a Joke!
Re: Questions For Married Men by EfemenaXY: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^ Jide, no matter what your differences might be, you DON'T spit on/at people. That's disgusting sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.