Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media (10988 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. / The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: is it a must to snap pix with them b4 collecting the phone?
At least to put doubting Thomases to truth.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
luluosas:
If you have already submitted your details to them, they will sure send your phone to you. Just be patient. Thank you.
for how long did you wait to collect Yours?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
sam4xadams:
for how long did you wait to collect Yours?
28 days.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2013
luluosas:
28 days.
are you staying in lagos or outside lagos when you claim your prize
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2013
sam4xadams: are you staying in lagos or outside lagos when you claim your prize
Yola, Adamawa State is my location and I collected it here. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2013
luluosas:
Yola, Adamawa State is my location and I collected it here. Thank you.
you really lucky. Even when i leave close to there corporate head office in vi, its day 14, yet to be call. Well i believe i'll be call soon
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
sam4xadams:
you really lucky. Even when i leave close to there corporate head office in vi, its day 14, yet to be call. Well i believe i'll be call soon
guy, dey dnt even want t0 reply my mgs 0n fb at al sins last wik wednesday
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
sam4xadams:
My friend, it was never the issue of luck. I won, was asked to be patient and was finally called to come and collect the phone. Mind you, I was promised 10 days after I won but, it actually took Glo 28 good days to send the phone across to me in Yola. Therefore, be patient and you will definitely be called. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
glo no longer replies my direct message, they are withholding previous results,and yet they are advertising another 30phones to be won.. its now 27days since i won, no call or text from them
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Francheezy:
guy, dey dnt even want t0 reply my mgs 0n fb at al sins last wik wednesday
Just be patient. You will be called. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Valto: glo no longer replies my direct message, they are withholding previous results,and yet they are advertising another 30phones to be won.. its now 27days since i won, no call or text from them
Please, be patient as you will surely collect your price. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
luluosas:
Just be patient. You will be called. Thank you.

my guy.dem bin call me todey.........buh i no dey wit my fone.........and i cldnt call dem bck sins it waz private numba...........chai..i misd d oppurtuinity
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Dozieson(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
sam4xadams:
go to their office for u might get it immediately
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Francheezy:

my guy.dem bin call me todey.........buh i no dey wit my fone.........and i cldnt call dem bck sins it waz private numba...........chai..i misd d oppurtuinity
If it was a private number, how did you know it was from Glo? Anyway, you can visit their office to ask for your phone. Maybe it will pay off. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
luluosas:
If it was a private number, how did you know it was from Glo? Anyway, you can visit their office to ask for your phone. Maybe it will pay off. Thank you.
dey sent a msg t0 me 0n fb telin me dat dey called....nd d private numba is d 0nly misd cal i had dis m0rning
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
i think i will go to there office too..cos sometimes my phone is not on, they may av called but it didnt go tru...its now 28days
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2013
am g0in t0day
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
attention to all those that av won and are yet to claim there prize. Kindly walk in to the nearest glo office near u and inquire about ur phone. I just did so after waiting 4 28days and i was informed that my phone av been in there unclaimed since 2week now. I will go back and collect it later in the afternoon.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2013
i also saw the list of names. People that are yet to come foward. I think Glo dont normally, so its left for the winners to check glo offices frequently and know when der phone av arrived
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
i av just collectted my phone from glo. Thanks to all those that commented on this thread!

Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Francheezy:
dey sent a msg t0 me 0n fb telin me dat dey called....nd d private numba is d 0nly misd cal i had dis m0rning
Then, you can go to their office to collect your phone.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
Valto: i av just collectted my phone from glo. Thanks to all those that commented on this thread!
You are welcome on board.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Valto: attention to all those that av won and are yet to claim there prize. Kindly walk in to the nearest glo office near u and inquire about ur phone. I just did so after waiting 4 28days and i was informed that my phone av been in there unclaimed since 2week now. I will go back and collect it later in the afternoon.
My friend, when I tried before they finally called me for my phone, the guy that attended to me almost embarrassed me as if I was a clown. I just then waited until I called.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Francheezy: am g0in t0day
Please, share the news when you are back. Thank you.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
mehn....t0daY, as i travel g0 V.I, dem tel me say dem n0 f!t accpt my I.D card jst bk0z address n0 dey dere...0m0 i fear 0oh....Gl0 iz Mad...dey jst made me waste prec!0us tyme nd m0neY t0daY....EdiatS.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Francheezy: mehn....t0daY, as i travel g0 V.I, dem tel me say dem n0 f!t accpt my I.D card jst bk0z address n0 dey dere...0m0 i fear 0oh....Gl0 iz Mad...dey jst made me waste prec!0us tyme nd m0neY t0daY....EdiatS.
Those guys there must be funny people. The day I went for my own, I was told to come along with the photostat copy of my id card and sim pack holder of the number I gave them. So, there was no story when I got there. Now, what did they asked you to do?
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Francheezy(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2013
luluosas:
Those guys there must be funny people. The day I went for my own, I was told to come along with the photostat copy of my id card and sim pack holder of the number I gave them. So, there was no story when I got there. Now, what did they asked you to do?
dey sed i shld get a p0lice rep0rt 0r sw0rn affitdavit
Am i mad ?
Wen n0 b say na bb10 i w0n c0llect
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Francheezy:
dey sed i shld get a p0lice rep0rt 0r sw0rn affitdavit
Am i mad ?
Wen n0 b say na bb10 i w0n c0llect
Well, I think you should just do it for doing sake so as to collect your phone.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
mine was quite simple! Only national id card plus voters card that i just voluntarily give them. Thats all...... I think national id card and drivers lisence are highly acceptable.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by luluosas(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valto: mine was quite simple! Only national id card plus voters card that i just voluntarily give them. Thats all...... I think national id card and drivers lisence are highly acceptable.
In my case, they didn't even ask for my ID card after giving them the photostat copy I made. Mind you, the ID cards I photostated were my office ID card and my Health insurance ID card. The only thing they checked from me was my Sim card holder certificate. That was just all.
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'm selling my own. Who's interested
Re: Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media by Valto(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
sam4xadams: I'm selling my own. Who's interested
that phone will be quite hard to sell... thats y am using mine i doubt u can see who will buy it more that 15k........ the actual prize of brand new is 25k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TECNO UnlockCAMission Camp Activities In Ibadan / Nokia E6 Hanging Problems: / Best 50 PPSSPP Games To Download In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.