Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do You Want A Free Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want A Free Website? (1183 Views)

Get FREE Website Designed For Your Business / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes, that’s right a free website.

Before we get to that I want to introduce our business in a box concept. Lots of internet marketers and others who want to expand their financial horizons have searched for ways to get something to do. We have come up with a unique solution. What is this? A package that has the following:

1) Your choice of HTML / PHP or High converting WordPress Theme

2) Professional Design. Our own unique customization of the theme!

3) Pre-installed SEO Plugin (Priceless) All the essential plug-ins needed to make the blog the best pre installed for you.

4) Each blog or website will have 2 forms of monetization so you will have something to sell straight of the bat.

5) FishersGold has done all the Keyword Research for you.

6) 6 Keyword-rich articles already posted.

7) We will have the website indexed in the major search engines.

8 ) Assist you to create 2000+ quality backlinks to start the process of getting the website ranked high on the SERP’s. These are not the spammy Scrapebox type backlinks but quality links created over the time.

9) We offer a 20% on our SEO services to anyone who buys one of our niche websites.

10) You have the choice of Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank, or Plain website.

Now all this for how much? Peanuts really

The wordpress websites -=N= 9,100
The html/php websites - =N=14,100

We also know that some people would just want the websites without the “additions” so for the websites alone:

A customized wordpress website -=N= 4,500
The 4 or 5 page html/php website - =N=9,000

FULLY FUNCTIONAL WEBSITES UNDER NAIRA 10,000

Now to the free website. We are giving a free website at no cost to anyone that buys 3 or more of these websites.

What can be better than that?

FishersGold

Hurry visit FishersGold or contact us on info at fishersgold dot com while stocks last.
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by Prime007: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2012
For your business in the box, do you provide coaching? If I need any help will you provide it?
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Prime007: For your business in the box, do you provide coaching? If I need any help will you provide it?

We would be glad to help out where we can.
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by Lovetinz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Demos/links to your sample sites?
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 5:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Lovetinz: Demos/links to your sample sites?

Sure, leave your email here or send it to fishersgld at gmail dot com and I'll send you the links.

Search Engine Optimization Link Building Content Creation Website Design
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by Lovetinz(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2012
admin.at.lovetinz.com
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2012
Still providing these exquisite niche sites.

Search Engine Optimization Link Building Content Creation Website Design
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by Nedum1979: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2013
I need a wordpress website with googleadsense and amazon, high target traffic, 08038930922,08095936512 email: nedum1979@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Nedum1979: I need a wordpress website with googleadsense and amazon, high target traffic, 08038930922,08095936512 email: nedum1979@gmail.com

Please check your mailbox.

SEO Content Creation Website Design Link Building
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by home1986: 1:01am On Apr 23, 2013
I want to build a company website urgently please email me on biodun.osibogun@gmail.com for urgent negotiations.. Thanks
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by Youngler(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2013
For your compltely free website at no cost visit http://www.aikwebdesign.com
Re: Do You Want A Free Website? by FisherSG1: 4:05am On Apr 24, 2013
home1986: I want to build a company website urgently please email me on biodun.osibogun@gmail.com for urgent negotiations.. Thanks

Thank you for your inquiry, we have sent you an e-mail.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need A Website That I Can Upload My Music / 10 Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Skylighttech.com / YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK SITE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTE OF THESE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.