Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Clean Autoruns: Must Go: Comot From My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Clean Autoruns: Must Go: Comot From My System (678 Views)

How To Use Autoruns To Manage Startup Applications Inwindows / God Punish The Moderator Wey Comot My Laptop Ad Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean Autoruns: Must Go: Comot From My System by iyekea: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2008
If you are have autorun.vbs in your system you can clean it once time and it will run away from your system with it coming back

Save the attached Clean autoruns.zip to your desktop and extract (unzip) its contents to the desktop. It contains a batch file, Clean autoruns.bat, Written by Mosaic1. Once extracted, open the folder and double click on the Clean autoruns.bat to run the fix.
If any autoruns are found, the fix will move them to a backup folder.
If any autoruns are found on the root of your drives, it will kill explorer so that the registry entries in the MountPoint(s) key are fixed.
It will produce two files, Part1.txt and Part2.txt , that will show the state before and after the cleaning.
Please post the contents of Part1.txt and Part2.txt along in your next reply.
** It is important that you follow these directions exactly as given.

Write me cool

Re: Clean Autoruns: Must Go: Comot From My System by DoubleN(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2008
Will try it as soon as possible. This Autorun virus seems to be everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

My System Has Gone Crazy! / How Do L Create A Recovery Disk? / Windows 7 Help Wanted Am Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.