Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (828694 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sylvadann: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2019
GOSPEL BANKERS INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED]
Is a Christian non denominal mission support platform for world evangelization through mobilisation of human resources,finance,prayer,and capital towards training and equipping missionaries all around the world in the fulfilment of Matt24:14.this is a ministry not a church for the past 45 yrs in active service.striving that the kingdoms of the world shall be the kingdom of our GOD.U can be our partner-thru going.prayer-financial support etc.thanks GOD BLESS U.08039443083

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
It is Him(Jesus Christ Crucified) who lives inside a believer, it is no longer your life. It is His LIFE, your life has died with His Life on the Cross of Calvary and a new life, HIS LIFE has *replaced/exchanged* your old-dead(crucified) life/flesh(spirit-man)/free-will. Your mortal-body is now *carrying a new life (life of God/Eternal Life)*. This new life possesses, controls, guides, plans and leads your mortal-body through daily/regularly bible studies, prayers, dialogue with Him in your mind/heart, fellowship with the brethren, dreams, visions, gospel messages/songs, encounter with human beings and earthly circumstances both positive and negative however this new life *cannot submit to sin, temptations, worldly lust e.t.c* till eternity thus "the Holy Spirit will be with you *forever*" (John 14:16), "the grace of God has been given to *all human being*, this grace enables them to *believe the gospel*, this grace enables them to *resist sin and worldly passions*, this grace enables them to *live holy, righteous and self-controlled lifestyle in this world/generation/bad-economy/country not in heaven after rapture*" (Titus 2:11-12), "for it is *God at work inside your life now* both *to will and do what pleases Him*" (Phil.2:13), "He(GOD) now living inside you will also *strengthen you to the end*, so that you may be blameless(without sin/fault) *on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ*, God is *faithful (He can keep you without sin/fault consistently till eternity)*; by him you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord" (1 Corinthian 1:8-9). As a believer, any thought/plan/ideas that comes to your mind whether it seems pleasing, easy or achievable within your own resources/strengths/capacity as human ask the Holy Spirit whether it is *His Idea/plan/thought* before you engage or disengage such *thoughts/ideas/plans*. It is very important to study God's word regularly especially the new testament because *God's ideas/thoughts/plans* are already revealed there and most times God does not repeat or respond to our enquiries about a particular *matter* because He has revealed it in His written word except for *His gracious assistance* in some cases He will repeat it through *messages/dreams/vision/trance* directly to you or through another person or circumstance which you will confirm *through having inner peace, joy, love and righteousness in the Holy Spirit* (John 6:45, Romans 14:17) concerning *that particular issue*.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYUj5YCep8E no weapon formed against you wil prosper. watch Be Blessed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Purgatory is the name defined by Catholic Doctrine
However there is a realm where the souls of those who did not hear the gospel before their biological death exist including aborted babies
Thus
Romans 11:32 "For God hath *concluded them all in unbelief*, that he might *have mercy upon all*."

Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God"

Moses died and was buried (Deuteronomy 34:4-6), Elijah was taken up by the chariots of fire into Heaven yet he had no access to Heaven yet, both of them came to talk to Jesus on mount of transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-ff) that is a confirmation they were not in hell or heaven. Jude 1:9 confirms that devil came to struggle for the body of Moses with Michael the archangel after His death.

Lazarus died and was in the grave for 4-days before Jesus came to raise him from death that is a confirmation that he was not in Heaven or hell rather another realm of the dead.

Jesus said that sin against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven in this world or in the world to come therefore there is a sin that can be forgiven in the world after biological death

After Jesus death on the Cross, His Spirit went to *the spirit of disobedient dead persons before His death to proclaim the gospel to them* (1 Peter 3:18-ff)

After the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the tombs of the righteous under the law were opened, they came out of their tombs and were seen entering the holy city (Matthew 27:50-56)

Jesus said that the servant who knows what the master wants and does not do it will receive *uncountable strokes*; these are those who hear the gospel and refuse to believe therefore the *uncountable strokes is uncountable punishment of eternal-damnation in hell-fire*

Jesus said the servant who does not know what their master expects and does not do what he expects will receive *a few strokes*; these are those who did not hear the gospel and lived in disobedience till their biological death thus their *few stroke is staying in the prison where Jesus will visit them with His gospel as He did for the imprisoned spirit in 1 Peter 3:18 through believers who are carrying his gospel in the world now* because Jesus gives equal opportunity to everybody since He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8 )
(Luke 12:47-48)
Psalm 16:10-11 the Scriptures calls this realm Hades/Sheol thus "You will not allow the body of your holy one to remain in Hades..."
Revelation 20:11-15 confirms that *Hades will vomit human souls from its belly unto the judgment presence of God for the last judgment* after which *Hades itself will be thrown into hell-fire* and *all those whose name are not written *in the lambs book of life*
Hence there is a realm called Hades, another realm is *the seas*, another realm *death* which will continue to exist till the *last judgment* and human souls will continue to exist in them until the last judgment when they will be vomitted out before the throne of God *for judgment according to their deeds and those whose name are written in the lambs book of life*
Their deeds will not be the bases of *final decision* but *those whose names are written in the lambs book of life*

So the existence of other realms for dead human souls apart from heaven or hell-fire is *not an unbiblical teaching* however *purgatory as a realm where dead persons who believed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified who offered one perfect and eternal sacrifice once and for all to sin is not correct*

Such realm is for those who did not have access to the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified while in this world in their mortal-body and our prayers for them as *Jesus-Carriers will do the same thing recorded in 1 Peter 3:18*

Any human being who hears the gospel and rejects it until biological death has gone to hell-fire and there is no prayer that can help him (John 3:18, 36). This is what John called a sin unto death, any brethren who finds another committing a sin unto death should not pray for him. Those who commit a sin not unto death are those who commit any type of sin but they are still biologically alive, you can pray for these category of human beings and share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with them and restore them unto *eternal-Life* however *every sin is wickedness before God* lest anybody will presume let me commit the sin now and repent later before biological death because *you might die at that sinful engagement and not have the opportunity of repentance* (1 John 5:16-17)

Any human being who hears the gospel and believes until biological death is present with the Lord (John 3:16, John 4:25, 2 Corinthian 5:1-10, Romans 14:7-9)

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by isaaco2224: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2019
urgent!!!
fellow christians I'm seriously losing my faith. I don't know what to do. several things going through my mind. pls help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ihedinobi3: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2019
isaaco2224:
urgent!!!
fellow christians I'm seriously losing my faith. I don't know what to do. several things going through my mind. pls help a brother
Hi.

I'm a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been pretty active on this forum for a while now, so you can look at my profile to see if it will be a waste of your time to talk with me.

If you would like to talk with me, my email is ihedinobi3@gmail.com. I would be happy to answer your questions and do anything I can to help you find peace again in your heart.

Please don't feel like you must talk with me. If you would prefer not to, that is alright. I won't be offended. This is only to offer you my help, if you are inclined to let me help you.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Preaching Christ Jesus Crucified(repentance of sin and remission of sin in the name of Jesus Christ) and the power of His Cross which *is the only means of effective Gospel in the days of Jesus, the early Church, now and forever accompanied by genuine salvation/born-again reality and miracles at the disposal of the Holy Spirit* or we continue *preaching motivational speaches with stage-managed miracles*.
Thus
"Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 24:47 And that *repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations*, beginning at Jerusalem. 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things."
And
"Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and *preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following*. Amen.

These are the 2-options available!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2019
isaaco2224:
urgent!!!
Just *call on Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary* inside your heart/mind/mouth and ask Him to *save you from this drowning* as Peter cried out when he was *sinking inside the river*
His Grace will uplift you in a way you never taught, prayed or imagined.
You can reply here by making more detailed information concerning your current issues available here then brethren can encourage, advise and help you as the Holy Spirit *prompts*
You can also privately engage anybody whose profile interests you as genuine believer.
I pray that you may be strengthened by the Holy Spirit in your inner mind in Jesus Name. Amen.

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Any generation that fails to transfer the life of Christ to the next generation through genuine discipleship in Christ Jesus Crucified will make them slave to devil and evil no matter the physical-advancement within their physical surroundings
Thus
Judges 2:10 "And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the LORD, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel. 2:11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim: 2:12 And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger. 2:13 And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth. 2:14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies. 2:15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed."

This is an important instructions for us
2 Timothy 2:2 "And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also."

If our discipleship in this generation must be effective, we must do it the Jesus method.
This is John's expression of how Jesus discipled them
"1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; ) 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

we have heard---Sound teachings about the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified must be passed on to our fellow human being.
We have seen---Your life in Christ Jesus Crucified must be seen by those you teach as an agreement to what you teach.
We have looked upon---those who you teach must be able to see this new life in Christ Jesus Crucified consistent and growing not deviating to the right or left over-time.
What we have handled---those who you teach should have *easy access/bonding/relationship* with you not having to pay money, tithe or buy your religious articles before they can meet with you.
The life was manifested---He did not just teach us about quiet-time and prayers, we saw Jesus having quiet time with His Father and praying all through the night.
He did not only teach us to take care of the poor, He fed us and those whom he taught on several occasions.
He did not only teach us to love, he loved us till the very end.
He did not only teach us how to take care of the sick, he visited Peter's mother in law at home when she was sick, prayed for her and lifted her from her sick-bed.
He did not only teach us how to forgive those who hurt us, he forgave all those who betrayed him to death and the sins of the whole world.
He did not only teach us how to respect our parents, he respected and loved his parents even at the foot of His Cross on Calvary.
All these we saw and bear witness---unless discipleship is *seen and experienced practically within a human inter-personal context* there will be nothing *witness or testify about*
Witnessing is the last phase after *being taught, heard, believed, seen, looked and manifested consistently in an increasing measure*
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by spiritnerds: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
https://spiritnerds1..com/2019/11/pathway-to-anointingapostle-philip.html
[color=#990000][/color]
DOWNLOAD this very powerful book now
1.12mb only
The pathway to the anaointing
Apostle Philip Cephas
#spiritnerds

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Psalms 38:17 For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me. 38:18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.

Psalms 38:21 Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me. 38:22 Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dear brothers and sisters, the longing of my heart and my prayer to God is for the people of Israel to be saved. I know what enthusiasm they have for God, but it is misdirected zeal. For they don’t understand God’s way of making people right with himself. Refusing to accept God’s way, they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law. For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God. For Moses writes that the law’s way of making a person right with God requires obedience to all of its commands. But faith’s way of getting right with God says, “Don’t say in your heart, ‘Who will go up to heaven?’ (to bring Christ down to earth). And don’t say, ‘Who will go down to the place of the dead?’ (to bring Christ back to life again).” In fact, it says, “The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.” And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.” Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!” But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed our message?” So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. But I ask, have the people of Israel actually heard the message? Yes, they have: “The message has gone throughout the earth, and the words to all the world.” But I ask, did the people of Israel really understand? Yes, they did, for even in the time of Moses, God said, “I will rouse your jealousy through people who are not even a nation. I will provoke your anger through the foolish Gentiles.” And later Isaiah spoke boldly for God, saying, “I was found by people who were not looking for me. I showed myself to those who were not asking for me.” But regarding Israel, God said, “All day long I opened my arms to them, but they were disobedient and rebellious.” (Romans 10:1-21 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2019
TALK SHOW
Topic: Masturbation
Speaker: BobMoses Kolawole(aka Dr smil
wed15/02/2017
About the speaker
Bobmoses Kolawole is a writer, speaker, a counselor, and an Educator. He is the prime mover of Abstainance Till Marriage Ministry popularly known as ATM, a ministry where teens and youths are been educated on How they can stay pure sexually and also how they can preach the gospel truth of Christ and win more souls for Christ. He's also a student of National Open University of Nigeria, Abeokuta campus presently in 300l studying Computer Science..

Good evening great people of God
My name is Bobmoses Kolawole aka Dr. Smile
Firstly, I will like to appreciate the admins of this great platform for giving me this great opportunity to speak to great men and women of God
Tonight, I will teaching on the Topic *Masturbation*
But before I proceed, I would to love to share little story about masef with you, The person teaching u here tonight masturbated for good 6years, And during this six years, I do masturbate 3times in a day, I bought different porn movies, read different porn novels, different porn pix, I waz so addicted to it.
I found it so difficult to stop..
My masturbation did not just start like that, it started from
Porn Pictures
Graduated to
Porn Novels
Advanced
Porn movies,Then finally had go upward to Masturbation
Now, the real truth I want u to know is that u don't just start masturbating like that, something do trigger it then u find yourself doing it..I had this mentality then and that waz,, I don't want to have physical sex,, so I prefer masturbating, Believing masturbation is the cure to ma sexual arouse.
Like I said,, the moment you thought about having sex and you don't want to,, you decide to masturbate and you can't just masturbate like that without not watching porn..
_Porn will aid u to have ease masturbation_
Tonight I will be teaching on the area the Holy has instructed me to teach on,
What is Pornography?
What is Masturbation?
What is the Connection between this two?
What are the Dangers involving Masturbation?
What is the Solution to stop?
What is pornography?
Pornography is the portrayal of sexual acts solely for the purpose of sexual arousal. It can also be further defined as the portrayal of erotic behaviour designed to cause sexual excitement.
Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, intimacy gadgets such as vibrators, pornographic movies or pictures or combinations of these.
Now, but the question is,,
What is the connection between this two?
The connection between these two words is; Pornography leads to Masturbation. You can only think of masturbating when you're watching a pornographic movie or reading a pornographic novel or pornographic pictures or a romantic novel. These two (2) things are both sexual immoral acts and sexual immoral acts is a sin and a sinner won't inherit the kingdom of God. Ephesians 5vs5.,,,,Like I said earlier on I never just started masturbating like that it started from porn, Anybody masturbating don't just go into it like that,, Porn aid u in doing dat, I'm a living example in dat
Someone once said this to me that sir, but watching Porn is not a sin and this brings about ma question,
The question now is why is watching Pornography considered a sin?
Some will say as far as I don't masturbate even though I watch pornographic movies I'm not a sinner. The truth is, you're a sinner.
The Bible makes us know that watching pornography is sinful, And _Watching Porn Aid ease Masturbation_
Firstly, the very word *pornography* comes from a Greek word *Porneia* which is translated *sexual immorality* and like I said, sexual immorality is a great sin. Galatians 5vs19, Ephesians 5vs3, 1 Thessalonians 4vs3, 1 Corinthians 6vs13. Another thing you should know is that watching pornography involves at least three forms of sins namely:
1. *Licentiousness*
2. _Lust_ and;
3. *Sensuality*
*Licentiousness* :
The sexual acts on display in pornographic materials are acts of fornication, which is the sin of sexual contact outside marriage. When you take part in this enterprise as an observer(i.e as a customer of pornography), you are condoning and promoting fornication. This promoting behaviour is itself the sin of Licentiousness or *giving license to sin.*
And when you take part in this you are graduating to the Masturbation degree programme.
*Lust*:
Another form of sin Porn involves in is Lust
Matthew 5vs28, James 1vs15,18.
Pornographic materials are intended to illicit sexual arousal in our flesh which is lust and lust is any sexual arousal of the flesh which occurs in an immoral manner, this can lead to you masturbating or even lusting after the flesh...
*Lust is a sin and anything that brings us to the point of lust and it is a sinfully corrupting and tempting influence.*
I want you to note this down:
*_The commission of lust is equal to the commission of adultery_*
James 1vs15.
The last aspect of sin Porn entails is...
*Sensuality*:
I want you to also know that watching pornography involves taking pleasure in observing strangers in a state of unclothedness, which is the sin of sensuality or lewdness.
*Glorying in another persons unclothedness is a sinful behaviour*. Genesis 9vs 21-29...
@Oladimeji ..
This answered ur question sir,, watching porn movies like that is wrong and is a sin..
We have so many Godly movies and it will aid ur life.. Why don't you watch them if you feel like watching movie.. Moving on to ma next point...
What are the dangers of Masturbation?
But before that, I want you to know that *Pornographic movies or pictures triggers you to masturbate.* This is something that I know very well, the moment you start watching pornography you start thinking of masturbating.
*Pornography is the basic step to Masturbation and Masturbation is very bad and it's also a sin.*
Dangers of Masturbation...
1. It is addictive and addictive behaviours are difficult to change...
If you doubt that come ask someone like me who masturbated 3 times in a day for good Six(6) years.
The moment you start you won't want to stop and *_you will be killing yourself both in the spiritual and physical body._*
If you still doubt that, come ask someone like me about that.
2. It hurts, yes it really does hurt most especially when you want to stop, when you've promised God you won't do it again but you still find yourself doing it because you find it so difficult to stop.
3. It damages your job, studies or relationship.
The time you ought to be using to read, you will use it to masturbate and you want to pass?. You can't, that's just the real truth.
4. It conquers your mind. I want you to know that the tool the enemy is using to destroy young one today is the tool of masturbation. You can't be masturbating and be spiritually minded, you will always be carnally minded.
The fifth point which the Holy Spirit makes me to understand is that for _ *_Every sperm you drop when masturbating, you're killing a Child_*
So,there is no different between a guy that masturbate and a Lady who did an abortion
What is the Solution to Masturbation? How can you stop?

1. Know who the Messiah is. Don't let your case be like that woman that never knew that the man standing beside her was the Messiah.
Same thing happens to most young ones out there too. I want you to all know that He loves you and He is always waiting for you to come to Him.
John 4vs25; 14vs6, Isaiah 9vs57, Galatians 1vs4..
2. Remove yourself from situations and environments that have any involvement in pornography and masturbation or where it is encouraged.
Take out the mindset of Is ma fried that do watch it,,
Itz the environment I am,
I can't live the environment

3. Be selective on what shows and movies you watch. If the movies or shows are not aiding you spiritually, then you need to restrain and restrict yourself from it.
4. Be spiritually guided against sexual immoral act. Ephesians 5vs3.
5. Fill your mind with positive thoughts that won't make you to masturbate. Philippians 4vs8
*_Devote 100% of your time to God, Meditate on His words, pray more, fast more, feed your spiritual body

copied
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2019
"...This I know, for GOD (Jesus Christ Crucified) is with me" {Psalm 56:9 KJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Jesus Christ Crucified loves You!!!
Repent from sin,
Remit/submit/surrender your sin to Jesus Christ *now* for the salvation of your whole being (spirit, soul and body)
Even you/me that claim to be righteous; are you still standing in the faith of Jesus Christ by using His Grace consistently?
Only Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary for human salvation can save any human being from eternal damnation not your religious titles, academic qualifications/status, psychological motivations, human wisdom/intelligence, financial-status, persecutions, miracles, favours, career-pursuits, trials, temptations, charity/philantropism, sorrows, biblical-eloquence, church-attendance, church-proactiveness e.t.c.
John 1:11 "He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, *to them gave he power to become the sons of God*, *even to them that believe on his name*: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, *that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole*. 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me(Jesus Christ Crucified) hath everlasting life.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2019
It is only through the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary that *complete salvation from sin, the flesh and Satan* for any human being is possible
John 12:31 "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, *through the veil, that is to say, his flesh*; 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised; )"

John 12:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2019
2 Corinthians 5:21 Living Bible (TLB)
21 For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2019
2 Corinthians 4 Living Bible (TLB)
4 It is God himself, in his mercy, who has given us this wonderful work of telling his Good News to others,[a] and so we never give up. 2 We do not try to trick people into believing—we are not interested in fooling anyone. *We never try to get anyone to believe that the Bible teaches what it doesn’t. All such shameful methods we forego. We stand in the presence of God as we speak and so we tell the truth, as all who know us will agree.*

3 If the Good News we preach is hidden to anyone, it is hidden from the one who is on the road to eternal death. 4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God.[b] 5 *We don’t go around preaching about ourselves* but about Christ Jesus as Lord. *All we say of ourselves is that we are your slaves* because of what Jesus has done for us. 6 For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made us understand that it is the brightness of his glory that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But this precious treasure—this light and power that now shine within us[c]—is held in a perishable container, that is, in our weak bodies. *Everyone can see that the glorious power within must be from God and is not our own*."
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2019
1 Corinthians 2:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)
13 We also speak of these things, not in words taught or supplied by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual thoughts with spiritual words [for those being guided by the Holy Spirit].

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Colossians 1:26-29 The Message (MSG)
26-29 "This mystery has been kept in the dark for a long time, but now it’s out in the open. God wanted everyone, not just Jews, to know this rich and glorious secret inside and out, regardless of their background, regardless of their religious standing. The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, so therefore you can look forward to sharing in God’s glory. It’s that simple. That is the substance of our Message. We preach Christ, warning people not to add to the Message. We teach in a spirit of profound common sense so that we can bring each person to maturity. To be mature is to be basic. Christ! No more, no less. That’s what I’m working so hard at day after day, year after year, doing my best with the energy God so generously gives me."
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
2 Thessalonians 3 New Living Translation (NLT)
Paul’s Request for Prayer
3 Finally, dear brothers and sisters,[a] we ask you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord’s message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes, just as when it came to you. 2 Pray, too, that we will be rescued from wicked and evil people, for not everyone is a believer. 3 But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.[b] 4 And we are confident in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we commanded you. 5 May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.

An Exhortation to Proper Living
6 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from all believers[c] who live idle lives and don’t follow the tradition they received[d] from us. 7 For you know that you ought to imitate us. We were not idle when we were with you. 8 We never accepted food from anyone without paying for it. We worked hard day and night so we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We certainly had the right to ask you to feed us, but we wanted to give you an example to follow. 10 Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”

11 Yet we hear that some of you are living idle lives, refusing to work and meddling in other people’s business. 12 We command such people and urge them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and work to earn their own living. 13 As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

14 Take note of those who refuse to obey what we say in this letter. Stay away from them so they will be ashamed. 15 Don’t think of them as enemies, but warn them as you would a brother or sister.[e]

Paul’s Final Greetings
16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.

17 HERE IS MY GREETING IN MY OWN HANDWRITING—PAUL. I DO THIS IN ALL MY LETTERS TO PROVE THEY ARE FROM ME.

18 May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
"1 You yourselves know, dear brothers and sisters,[a] that our visit to you was not a failure. 2 You know how badly we had been treated at Philippi just before we came to you and how much we suffered there. Yet our God gave us the courage to declare his Good News to you boldly, in spite of great opposition. 3 So you can see we were not preaching with any deceit or impure motives or trickery.

4 For we speak as messengers approved by God to be entrusted with the Good News. Our purpose is to please God, not people. He alone examines the motives of our hearts. 5 Never once did we try to win you with flattery, as you well know. And God is our witness that we were not pretending to be your friends just to get your money! 6 As for human praise, we have never sought it from you or anyone else.

7 As apostles of Christ we certainly had a right to make some demands of you, but instead we were like children[b] among you. Or we were like a mother feeding and caring for her own children. 8 We loved you so much that we shared with you not only God’s Good News but our own lives, too.

9 Don’t you remember, dear brothers and sisters, how hard we worked among you? Night and day we toiled to earn a living so that we would not be a burden to any of you as we preached God’s Good News to you. 10 You yourselves are our witnesses—and so is God—that we were devout and honest and faultless toward all of you believers. 11 And you know that we treated each of you as a father treats his own children. 12 We pleaded with you, encouraged you, and urged you to live your lives in a way that God would consider worthy. For he called you to share in his Kingdom and glory.

13 Therefore, we never stop thanking God that when you received his message from us, you didn’t think of our words as mere human ideas. You accepted what we said as the very word of God—which, of course, it is. And this word continues to work in you who believe.

14 And then, dear brothers and sisters, you suffered persecution from your own countrymen. In this way, you imitated the believers in God’s churches in Judea who, because of their belief in Christ Jesus, suffered from their own people, the Jews. 15 For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity 16 as they try to keep us from preaching the Good News of salvation to the Gentiles. By doing this, they continue to pile up their sins. But the anger of God has caught up with them at last.

Timothy’s Good Report about the Church:
17 Dear brothers and sisters, after we were separated from you for a little while (though our hearts never left you), we tried very hard to come back because of our intense longing to see you again. 18 We wanted very much to come to you, and I, Paul, tried again and again, but Satan prevented us. 19 After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns? It is you! 20 Yes, you are our pride and joy."
(1 Thessalonians 2:1-20 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
It is all Lies for any person or spirit to try convincing you that you were created by any marine spirit, goddess or Satan hence you need to go to him to discern whether you are a mariner or a normal human being which entails your salvation will come from marine rituals or knowledge!!!
Only through the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary to redeem mankind from sin, flesh, evil-world-systems, demons and Satan can *any human being* whether born into Christian-family or any other religion can be *saved completely* this is what it means that God has given every human being *Grace for complete salvation/deliverance/freedom* from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems and satan.
Thus
What we do see is Jesus, who was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, *by God’s grace*, *Jesus tasted death for everyone.*
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit *to bring them into their salvation.*
So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. For he said to God, “I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people.”
He also said, “I will put my trust in him,” that is, “I and the children God has given me.”
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.
Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.
Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested." (Hebrews 2:9-19 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jesus Christ Crucified is GOD AND LORD
in the heavens, earth and under-world!!!
Whether the world/country economy is good or bad; favourable or unfavorable; you believe in HIM or you do not believe in HIM!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Topsy0426(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Do you believe - God will make a way, Where there seems to be no way...?

Are you face any Challenge that you think is bigger than you? Think again...

_God works in ways we can't see... _
He has already made a Way, It's just for you to believe and you will receive the revelation

Listen and Download *Don Moen* Song Titled "God Will Make A Way" on https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/god-will-make-way.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Unless you do not believe in Jesus Christ Crucified, you can continue in sinful living especially sexual immorality just to *test whether he/she is fertile* because He reveals every secret in human hearts/lifestyle to those who *believe in Him* and there are medical test that defines fertility without engaging in sexual intimacy before Christian marriage. Wealth and riches can be transferred from parents to children but a genuine marital spouse is a gift from the Lord Jesus Christ Crucified to those who *believe in Him*. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tillo4real(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
I AM MATTHEW BY NAME I NEED DONATIONS OF A HOLY BIBLE THAT CONTAIN ENGLISH AND YORUBA I RECEIDE IN IBADAN ,FOR ANY BODY THAT WNATED TO SEND ME SHOULD CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PHONE NUMBER 07032686456 ,GOD BLESS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by philus66(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2019
How do you cope as christian student? Especially in a school hostel

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.