Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,246 members, 5,427,941 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:14 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (543230 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lagbe(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10
Follow this link and conect with people to run heavenly race together on Chat group https:///GZEH4hZhnZL6rSrSjbwvWj

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:59pm On Jan 10
13 Do not go on offering members of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness. But offer yourselves to God [in a decisive act] as those alive [raised] from the dead [to a new life], and your members [all of your abilities—sanctified, set apart] as instruments of righteousness [yielded] to God. 14 For sin will no longer be a master over you, since you are not under Law [as slaves], but under [unmerited] grace [as recipients of God’s favor and mercy].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:49am On Jan 11
In Hell, as in Heaven, there are ranks. Just as every virtue on earth is associated with a particular saint in heaven and consequently going back to God through our Blessed Mother, there also is associated with every sin, a particular demon (or Principality) that fell with Satan.

When you are virtuous, the saints (humans who died in the state of grace and have been divinised by God) will cling to you and support you along with your guardian angel. Why? Because nature abhors space. Whatever you do has a spiritual significance, if you are striving to be holy, you are in a nutshell asking God to help you with grace because you want to be his friend and since virtue or the intent attracts God, he will send help.

When you are sinful, the demons (those who died in the state of mortal sin and have been demonised by Satan) will cling to you and support your sinfulness because it is their domain along with the high ranking demon (or Principality associated with that particular sin you committed). Why? Because when you sin, you are more or less telling the owner of that act that you like it and you need support in order to carry it out more easily, more perfectly and Satan will send help and it is always the demons and the Prince of that particular sin you committed he will send to assist you.

Have you never wondered why you are slow to commit a particular sin but after committing it, you become easily moved to commit that sin again and again? You are getting help...from Satan!

Therefore, as you read this post, you are either in a state of grace or in a state of mortal sin. Nature abhors space. In the former, you have the saints and your guardian angel supporting and guarding you towards sanctifying grace. In the latter, you have the demons (those former humans whose actions you are now emulating) attached to you because of your attachment to their sin and some times, the Principality of that sin is also attached to you. The more sins you commit (that is in degree and variation) the more demons and Principalities of those sins you will be attached with. Consequently, we are all walking around either with the saints and angels assisting us or demons and Principalities attached to us. There is no middle way.

Jesus knows this, that is why he gave us the next best thing to the Eucharist, the Sacrament of Reconciliation. It is the ONLY SURE way for us to get rid of the demons and Principalities. How? You see, we sin ONLY because of pride and can only be free from the dire consequences of sin by doing the opposite, being humble. Humility tortures demons. They cannot stand love or forgiveness, they hate it! That is why when we are planning on going to confession, so many stupid excuses come up and the demons even make some of us forget our sins and then we think we are in a state of grace. The very fact that you cannot remember your sins should give you grave cause to worry. Especially when this has become a habit.

Having these demons attached to us and then we go and kneel before a man and open our mouths and confess all the wrong things we have done is one of the greatest mark of humility and it is hell for these demons. In fact, these demons prefer to go back to hell than to be associated with a body that is humble! The safest way to remain in a state of grace is to remain in a state of grace and participate in the sacraments regularly. The shortest confession to a priest is better and more efficacious than the longest exorcism.

When you think about it, a man who has just returned from confession is actually worth more than the entire universe multiplied to infinity.

Go to confession.

Dei Verbum
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:31pm On Jan 11
Some people think *sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified regularly* is too much, depicts laziness, depicts a human being not being proactive in achieving feats in human-ratings
Because somewhere in their heart, they think business and money *will give them happiness* without using/listening to the words of Christ ?

They forgot that *every tick of second we breathe on earth is by the grace of Christ Jesus Crucified (GOD)* and if *HE is dead* and no longer alive
*nothing on earth including you* will be *alive* not to talk of breathing to think business or money...

It is a *relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified* that any human being needs 'first' then His resurrection life will *add any other physical/material things that will give you inner-peace in your life*....

How much money and business do you have now since you started pursuing money and business without Jesus Christ ?

How much of your needs or wants have your money and business satisfied without Jesus Christ ?

How much happiness/inner-peace do you have now or those wealthy personnel you admire have without Jesus Christ ?

money, business and career that you are pursuing now are what God's grace gives to any human being whether 'unbeliever or believer' based upon 'HIS CHOICE and TIME' not *according to their strength*....

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: *for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.*

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; *for by strength shall no man prevail.*

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:37pm On Jan 11
"Since, therefore, [these His] children share in flesh and blood [in the physical nature of human beings], He [Himself] in a similar manner partook of the same [nature], that by [going through] death He might bring to nought and make of no effect him who had the power of death—that is, the devil—
15 And also that He might deliver and completely set free all those who through the [haunting] fear of death were held in bondage throughout the whole course of their lives.
16 For, as we all know, He [Christ] did not take hold of angels [the fallen angels, to give them a helping and delivering hand], but He did take hold of [the fallen] descendants of Abraham [to reach out to them a helping and delivering hand].
17 So it is evident that it was essential that He be made like His brethren in every respect, in order that He might become a merciful (sympathetic) and faithful High Priest in the things related to God, to make atonement and propitiation for the people’s sins.
18 For because He Himself [in His humanity] has suffered in being tempted (tested and tried), He is able [immediately] to run to the cry of (assist, relieve) those who are being tempted and tested and tried [and who therefore are being exposed to suffering]." (Hebrews 2:14-18)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:39pm On Jan 11
John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:26am On Jan 12
DIVINE MERCY PRAYER:
We start in the name of the Father & of the Son & of the Holy Spirit. +. Amen.

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us. 

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You! (3times)

"Our Father"
"Hail Mary"

Say the "Apostle's Creed:

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven 
and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our 
Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, 
born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius 
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he 
descended into hades; on the third day he rose again
from the dead; he ascended into heaven and is 
seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. 
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, 
the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, 
the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. 
Amen.*

Act of Contrition...

*Lets add our private intentions & ask God to forgive all our sins & sins of the whole world...Amen.*

FIRST DECADE:

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

**For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,*
R. Jesus have mercy on us and on the whole world. (10times)*

SECOND DECADE:

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Say on each bead:

**For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
R. Jesus have mercy on us and on the whole world. (10times*)

THIRD DECADE:

Say on "Our Father" bead:

FOURTH DECADE:

Say on "Our Father" bead:

FIFTH DECADE:

R. Jesus have mercy on us and on the whole world. (10times* )

CONCLUDE WITH:

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world. (3times)

CLOSING PRAYER:
St Maria Faustina
Pray for us
(3times)
Let us pray:
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury 
of compassion --- inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with 
great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, 
which is Love and Mercy itself..
Amen...

A Prayer for Divine Mercy(All):
O Greatly Merciful God, Infinite Goodness, today all mankind calls out from the abyss of its misery to Your Mercy. To Your Compassion, O God and it is with its mighty voice of misery that it cries out. Gracious God, do not reject the prayer of this earth's exiles! O Lord, Goodness beyond our understandings, who are acquainted with our misery through and through, and know that by our own power we cannot ascend to You. We implore You: anticipate us with your Grace and keep on increasing Your Mercy in us, that we may faithfully do Your holy will all through our life and at death's hour. Let the omnipotence of Your Mercy shield us from the darts of our salvation's enemies, that we may with confidence, as Your children, await Your final coming that day known to you alone. And we expect to obtain everything promised us by Jesus in spite of all our wretchedness. For Jesus is our Hope: through His merciful heart, as through an open gate, we pass through to heaven. Amen.

Ave....Maria....

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. +. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:25pm On Jan 12
John 6:44-46 The Message (MSG)
43-46 Jesus said, “Don’t bicker among yourselves over me. You’re not in charge here. The Father who sent me is in charge. He draws people to me—that’s the only way you’ll ever come. Only then do I do my work, putting people together, setting them on their feet, ready for the End. This is what the prophets meant when they wrote, ‘And then they will all be personally taught by God.’ Anyone who has spent any time at all listening to the Father, really listening and therefore learning, comes to me to be taught personally—to see it with his own eyes, hear it with his own ears, from me, since I have it firsthand from the Father. No one has seen the Father except the One who has his Being alongside the Father—and you can see me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:45pm On Jan 13
Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; But these are written so that *you may continue to believe* that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that *by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name*. (John 20:30-31)

Somebody can *declare* that Jesus is the *Messiah* but he/she does *not believe that Jesus is the Messiah of their own lives*

It is when a human being *believes in Jesus as the Messiah of their own lives* that is when such a person has *THE LIFE OF GOD*

This LIFE of GOD *continues to abide in a human being as long as the person continues believing that Jesus is the Messiah of his/her own personal life*

If any human being stops *believing in Jesus as the Messiah of his/her own personal life* then the *LIFE OF GOD* stops abiding in that person's life.

If you have not *believed in Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Messiah*, submit to Him now in all sincerity (spirit, soul and body) by using his grace to say "Lord Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary for me and my sin; I believe in you as the Messiah/Lord/Redeemer/Savior of my own personal life*

If you believed before and you have stopped believing; now is the *best time to repent and start believing in HIM as the only Messiah of your life* because no human being is *certain of being alive the next second not to talk of remembering repentance unto Jesus Christ Crucified in that next second*

If you have been believing in Jesus Christ Crucified as the Messiah/Lord/God/Redeemer/Savior of your own personal life *continue believing using His Grace* because His abiding life within and around you can never disappoint you.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25(m): 2:37am On Jan 14
short film titled REMEMBER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6RYLr2a7Uw watch and receive your healing and blessings. REMAIN BLESSED! You can send your testimonies as well as comments. please dont forget to SUBSCRIBE
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:14pm On Jan 15
2 Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:15pm On Jan 15
Oh Lord take me to the place,
Where I have no will,
that is separate from your will;
Where I have no choice,
that is separate from your choice,
To be lost in you is my desire,
To be all for you is all I want. Amen.
Declaring and singing.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:10am On Jan 16
John 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 That was the true Light(Jesus Christ Crucified), which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

if you are a human being that has come into this world and THIS LIGHT has not lighted you. You are darkness (it is not you are 'in darkness')
thus
"Ephesians 5: 8 For *ye were sometimes darkness*, but *now are ye light in the Lord*: walk as children of light:"

There is darkness in the earth and thick darkness covers the universe but CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED IS THE LIGHT THAT SHINES TO DISPEL/REBUKE this darkness
thus
"Isaiah 60: 2 For, behold, *the darkness shall cover the earth*, and *gross darkness the people*: but the *Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.*

3 And the Gentiles *shall come to thy light*, and kings *to the brightness of thy rising*."

You cannot use any religion, noise, ideology, entertainment/drama on pulpits, academia, science, philosophy, fashion, art, mere-routine christian activities, human wisdom, visible and invisible things in heaven/earth/under-world, spiritual powers in the unseen realm, religious titles, e.t.c which is DARKNESS TO CHASE AWAY DARKNESS
thus
Ephesians 5: 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

"2 Corinthians 4: 6 For God, *who commanded the light to shine out of darkness(Genesis 1:3)*, hath *shined in our hearts(first who accepted the grace of the gospel and are now sharing it with you)*, to give the *LIGHT of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.*

7 But we have this treasure(CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED; THE LIFE THAT IS LIGHT) in earthen vessels(our mortal human bodies with its weakness/limitations), that *the excellency of the power may be of God*, and not of us."

Surrender yourself now to the grace of His Death and Resurrection so that you may receive Jesus Christ Crucified who is the ONLY LIFE THAT IS LIGHT to EVERY HUMAN BEING WHO COMES INTO THIS WORLD!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:12pm On Jan 16
1 And you [He made alive when you] were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of your transgressions and sins,
2 in which you once walked. You were following the ways of this world [influenced by this present age], in accordance with the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in the disobedient [the unbelieving, who fight against the purposes of God]. 3 Among these [unbelievers] we all once lived in the passions of our flesh [our behavior governed by the sinful self], indulging the desires of human nature [without the Holy Spirit] and [the impulses] of the [sinful] mind. We were, by nature, children [under the sentence] of [God’s] wrath, just like the rest [of mankind].
4 *But God, being [so very] rich in mercy*, because of His great and wonderful love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of our sins, He made us [spiritually] alive together with Christ (for by His grace—His undeserved favor and mercy—you have been saved from God’s judgment).
6 And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus,
7 [and He did this] so that in the ages to come He might [clearly] show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in [His] kindness toward us in Christ Jesus [by providing for our redemption].
8 For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God;
9 not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way [for his salvation].
10 For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]. (Ephesians 2:1-10 amp)

Song: (Refrain)
Where I have no will,
that is separate from your will;
Where I have no choice,
that is separate from your choice,
To be lost in you is my desire,
To be all for you is all I want. Amen.
Declaring and singing.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:21pm On Jan 16
And He will establish you to the end [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Corinthian 1:8-9 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:55pm On Jan 16
But I urge and entreat you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you be in perfect harmony and full agreement in what you say, and that there be no dissensions or factions or divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in your common understanding and in your opinions and judgments. (1 Corinthian 1:10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:52pm On Jan 16
Are you held captive by any sin/addictions (flesh)?
It is only through death on the Cross that the *flesh* was destroyed and the new flesh(resurrection being of Jesus Christ Crucified) replaces what was dead on Calvary
Thus
John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: *now shall the prince of this world be cast out*. 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

The *evacuation of the flesh is possible only through death on the Cross inside the Crucified Jesus Christ*, it is not *suppression of desires for a while or trying to fight it as you mentioned*

Tell Jesus in your heart/mind/brain/mouth/body that you are tired of trying to deliver yourself from the *flesh* by yourself and you are ready to *surrender 100% of your being(spirit, soul and body)* to his grace so that He will lift you and crucify you *once and forever inside his Crucified being* and you continually submit to his grace every tick of time on this earth as *a dead being inside his Crucified body* while His *resurrection life* replaces your dead flesh, manifests in your whole being and also become imparted upon every human being you encounter from now till eternity.

If you mean what you say and say what you mean; you will begin to see the overwhelming power of the Holy Spirit and grace fill your whole being in sincere desire to communicate with God every passing second, studying God's word/gospel-messages/gospel-books-songs to discover more about the new life; Jesus Christ Crucified now living in your mortal-body, sincere committment to tell everybody about Jesus as the Christ/Messiah of their lives(personal and general evangelism), sincere committment to group bible studies of your fellowship/church e.t.c

You will walk every tick of time on this earth *without any sin* because it God fully at work in you now both to will and do his good pleasures (Phil.2:13)

However you are 100%-human and 100%-Christ;
Being Human means you have *free-will* which can choose to sin or not sin but not like when a person is still under the *flesh* inherited from Adam in which state *you must sin* whether you like it or not because the motions of the flesh was *your master/controller* then (Romans 7:5 For when *we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.* 7:6 *But now* we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that *we should serve in newness of spirit,* and not in the oldness of the letter.)

But if you allow the *Grace* of Christ life to reign in your life by *agreeing to be dead on the Cross with Him every tick of time in this earth in your heart/mind/body* then His resurrection life will continue to manifest resistance to sin/flesh, holiness, righteousness and self-control in you, through you and around you from one degree of glory to a higher degree of glory until eternity. (Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor.3:16-18)

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and *He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;*

1 Corinthians 1:8 Who shall also *confirm/uphold you unto the end*, that ye may be *blameless(without sin/fault) in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ*. 1:9 *God is faithful(He will uphold you without sin/fault as He promised unto the end)*, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Corinthians 4:10 *Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus*, that the *life* also "of Jesus might be made manifest in our body*. 4:11 For *we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake*, that the *life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh*. 4:12 So then *death worketh in us, but life in you.*

Jude 1:24 Now unto him *that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy*, 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

I am a living testimony of Jesus Christ Crucified complete deliverance/victory over sin/flesh!!!

Therefore *He is able also to save to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him*, since *He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them*. (Hebrews 7:25 amp)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Jan 17
“Turn from your sins . . . turn to God . . . for the Kingdom of Heaven is coming soon"
{Matthew 3:2}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:26pm On Jan 17
Amen
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:44pm On Jan 17
*praying within the context of 'faith' in Jesus Christ Crucified* not just praying to be part of what everybody is doing....

We need to *surrender 100% of our whole being (spirit, soul and body)* to the *transforming power of the Cross of Jesus Christ* so that *our old flesh is put to death completely* then the new creation being (Jesus Christ) will begin to manifest *freely not because of anticipated promotion or fear of punishment*;
resistance towards sin/flesh,
prayer and praise anchored upon faith in Jesus Christ Crucified,
holiness,
righteousness,
prayer and fasting anchored upon faith in Jesus Christ Crucified,
self-control,
regular personal bible study to discover more about Jesus Christ Crucified now dwelling inside us not just to do what others are doing,
personal and group evangelism in order to help others *experience the inexplicable freedom you have come to share in the Crucified Jesus Christ* in your whole being (spirit, soul and body)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:22pm On Jan 17
Jeremiah 4:3 For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns. 4:4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:05pm On Jan 18
It is *only by submitting 100% of our whole being (spirit, soul and body) to death with Jesus Christ on the Cross* that we *erase the pains* associated with our past hurts, betrayals, unforgiveness, and past lifestyle
thus Colossians 2:14 Blotting out *the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us*, and took it out of the way, *nailing it to His cross*; 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Not just by *trying to bury it and move-on* with life while any instance of *seeing such person/circumstances* all the *bitterness/anger/pains/hurts* comes up again.

Psychological therapies can never *give complete/permanent healing to the pains of human mind* only the *implementation of the effects of the Cross of Jesus Christ on Calvary* upon each human soul thus "John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: *now shall the prince of this world(pains/sins/flesh/hurts/betrayals/evil-world-systems/ancestral-curses/addictions/depressions e.t.c) be cast out*. 12:32 And I, if *I be lifted up from the earth(death upon the Cross)*, will draw *all men unto me*. 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

Just seek mercy to receive grace from the Crucified Jesus Christ about your whole being and *all these things including the ones you do not physically know will be nailed to HIS CROSS* because these things affects other areas of our lives even the things that happened to us outside our current circumstances (marriage/business/institutions/office/church/relationships/health) and they will still resurface again if *the nail of HIS CROSS* does not erase its effects/power completely in our lives.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:27pm On Jan 18
Matthew 4 23 Jesus went all over Galilee, teaching in the Jewish meeting places and preaching the good news about God’s kingdom. He also healed every kind of disease and sickness. 24 News about him spread all over Syria, and people with every kind of sickness or disease were brought to him. Some of them had a lot of demons in them, others were thought to be crazy,[d] and still others could not walk. But Jesus healed them all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:13pm On Jan 18
There are evil forces on earth and they can affect any human being however *all their powers/abilities* are rendered *ineffective/useless* in your life forever if you hear the gospel of the Cross of Jesus Christ, believe it and experience it 'personally' and continuously till biological death...

Colossians 2:14-15 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

14 Because we broke God’s laws, we owed a debt—a debt that listed all the rules we failed to follow. But God forgave us of that debt. *He took it away and nailed it to the cross*. 15 He defeated the rulers and powers of the spiritual world. *With the cross he won the victory over them and led them away, as defeated and powerless prisoners for the whole world to see*.

Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified; My Freedom!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:55pm On Jan 18
Romans 6:6-14 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
6 We know that our old life was put to death on the cross with Christ. This happened so that our sinful selves would have no power over us. Then we would not be slaves to sin. 7 Anyone who has died is made free from sin’s control.

8 If we died with Christ, we know that we will also live with him. 9 Christ was raised from death. And we know that he cannot die again. Death has no power over him now. 10 Yes, when Christ died, he died to defeat the power of sin one time—enough for all time. He now has a new life, and his new life is with God. 11 In the same way, you should see yourselves as being dead to the power of sin and alive for God through Christ Jesus.

12 But don’t let sin control your life here on earth. You must not be ruled by the things your sinful self makes you want to do. 13 Don’t offer the parts of your body to serve sin. Don’t use your bodies to do evil, but offer yourselves to God, as people who have died and now live. Offer the parts of your body to God to be used for doing good. 14 Sin will not be your master, because you are not under law. You now live under God’s grace.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:31pm On Jan 18
Romans 6:6-14 The Message (MSG)
6-11 Could it be any clearer? Our old way of life was nailed to the cross with Christ, a decisive end to that sin-miserable life—no longer at sin’s every beck and call! What we believe is this: If we get included in Christ’s sin-conquering death, we also get included in his life-saving resurrection. We know that when Jesus was raised from the dead it was a signal of the end of death-as-the-end. Never again will death have the last word. When Jesus died, he took sin down with him, but alive he brings God down to us. From now on, think of it this way: Sin speaks a dead language that means nothing to you; God speaks your mother tongue, and you hang on every word. You are dead to sin and alive to God. That’s what Jesus did.

12-14 That means you must not give sin a vote in the way you conduct your lives. Don’t give it the time of day. Don’t even run little errands that are connected with that old way of life. Throw yourselves wholeheartedly and full-time—remember, you’ve been raised from the dead!—into God’s way of doing things. Sin can’t tell you how to live. After all, you’re not living under that old tyranny any longer. You’re living in the freedom of God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:39pm On Jan 19
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:42pm On Jan 19
1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Viciheaka(m): 4:19am On Jan 20
pastormustwacc:
Amadioha fire the head of the op - now that is just my opening statement. brb
bye bye
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Viciheaka(m): 4:20am On Jan 20
pastormustwacc:

Thank you very much, i need a christian sister for marriage ASAP.

grin twale
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:51am On Jan 20
Matthew 6:25-34 The Message (MSG)
25-26 “If you decide for God, living a life of God-worship, it follows that you don’t fuss about what’s on the table at mealtimes or whether the clothes in your closet are in fashion. There is far more to your life than the food you put in your stomach, more to your outer appearance than the clothes you hang on your body. Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of God. And you count far more to him than birds.

27-29 “Has anyone by fussing in front of the mirror ever gotten taller by so much as an inch? All this time and money wasted on fashion—do you think it makes that much difference? Instead of looking at the fashions, walk out into the fields and look at the wildflowers. They never primp or shop, but have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them.

30-33 “If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.

34 “Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:31am On Jan 20
Matthew 6:25-34 Amplified Bible (AMP)
The Cure for Anxiety
25 “Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest] nor gather [the crops] into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27 And who of you by worrying can add one [a]hour to [the length of] his life? 28 And why are you worried about clothes? See how the lilies and wildflowers of the field grow; they do not labor nor do they spin [wool to make clothing], 29 yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory and splendor dressed himself like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive and green today and tomorrow is [cut and] thrown [as fuel] into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31 Therefore do not worry or be anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted), saying, ‘What are we going to eat?’ or ‘What are we going to drink?’ or ‘What are we going to wear?’ 32 For the [pagan] Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; [but do not worry,] for your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.

34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 307
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.