Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (822893 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
"And when I came to you, brothers and sisters, proclaiming to you the [a]testimony of God [concerning salvation through Christ], I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom [no lofty words of eloquence or of philosophy as a Greek orator might do]; 2 for I made the decision to [b]know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection]. 3 I came to you in [a state of] weakness and fear and great trembling. 4 And my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom [using clever rhetoric], but [they were delivered] in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit [operating through me] and of [His] power [stirring the minds of the listeners and persuading them], 5 so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom and rhetoric of men, but on the power of God.

6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those spiritually mature [believers who have teachable hearts and a greater understanding]; but [it is a higher] wisdom not [the wisdom] of this present age nor of the rulers and leaders of this age, who are passing away; 7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the wisdom once hidden [from man, but now revealed to us by God, that wisdom] which God predestined before the ages to our glory [to lift us into the glory of His presence]. 8 None of the rulers of this age recognized and understood this wisdom; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; 9 but just as it is written [in Scripture],

“Things which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, who obey Him, and who gratefully recognize the benefits that He has bestowed].”

10 For God has unveiled them and revealed them to us through the [Holy] Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things [diligently], even [sounding and measuring] the [profound] depths of God [the divine counsels and things far beyond human understanding]."
(1 Corinthians 2:1-10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Light6969(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2020
UjSizzle:

*cleans sit awaiting his return* smiley
please I need any spiritual man or woman in the to help me explain this dream, I had a dream where I was chased with a gun but it all started with a girl I am dating in real life, in the dream I fought with her and I hurt her but then in the dream it looks like her father in the dream was well known, I had someone tell me that her father doesn't bring out a gun without shooting it, I was seated next to him but in that dream, I refused to meet with him to apologize for beating her daughter so I saw my Brothers wife she was now the one trying to find out why he kept his face that way and he brought out a gun and show it but many times trying to get at me but I managed to escape from his hand but ended up with someone who held me what does it mean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2020
1 Corinthians 2:6-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)
6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those spiritually mature [believers who have teachable hearts and a greater understanding]; but [it is a higher] wisdom not [the wisdom] of this present age nor of the rulers and leaders of this age, who are passing away; 7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the wisdom once hidden [from man, but now revealed to us by God, that wisdom] which God predestined before the ages to our glory [to lift us into the glory of His presence]. 8 None of the rulers of this age recognized and understood this wisdom; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; 9 but just as it is written [in Scripture],

“Things which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, who obey Him, and who gratefully recognize the benefits that He has bestowed].”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2020
The gospel of the Cross is the *only gospel* that can sustain any human being till eternity:

Any gospel/pulpit that does not lead human beings to die with Jesus Christ on the Cross (death of the flesh) *first/fundamentally* will continue to produce increasing number of people who attend church activities and still engage in hidden/public ungodliness/hell-fire, struggling to become holy in this generation and any generation to come in this world. The solution is for the preacher to die with Jesus Christ on the Cross *first* then he/she can lead other human beings to *death of the flesh with the Crucified Jesus Christ*.
The Gospel of the Cross is *the only gospel of grace actually*.

"Unless any human being denies himself/herself then carries his/her cross every day and follow me, he/she *cannot* be my disciple" (Luke 9:23, Luke 14:25-33)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Toria26: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join this WhatsApp group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. Send your number to 09068659049

God bless us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jude 24-25 Amplified Bible (AMP)
24 Now to Him *who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin*, and to *present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight*, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (AMP)
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [that is, separate you from profane and vulgar things, make you pure and whole and undamaged—consecrated to Him—set apart for His purpose]; and *may your spirit and soul and body* be kept complete and [be found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful and absolutely trustworthy is He who is calling you [to Himself for your salvation], and He will do it [He will fulfill His call by making you holy, guarding you, watching over you, and protecting you as His own]. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good News:
Christ Jesus saves sinners...
Much of the news we hear and read today is bad--wars, murders, kidnapping, sudden/unprepared deaths, typhoon, tsunami, ethnic cleansing, trouble of all kinds. No one likes to receive a message that contains bad news but every human being loves to get a letter that has good news.
God has news for all men. You might say that some of these are bad: 'the wages of sin is death' (Romans 6:23):
Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness"
Psalms 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."
These bad news came as a consequence of Adam's sin thus
Romans 11:32 "For God hath concluded them *all in unbelief*, that *he might have mercy upon all*."
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 5:18 "Therefore as *by the offence of one* judgment came upon all men to condemnation..."
Even though this is true, yet all men should know that God has good news for every human being whether born into Christian-family or any other religion thus "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." (Romans 5:8 ).
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Have you sinned?
Does your sin condemn you? The word of God says that it does however the same word says "Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" (1 Timothy 1:15)
Have you been holy or righteous or without sin by yourself/efforts or religious-practices from your childhood?
Your righteousness is like a filthy rag in the sight of God (Isaiah 64:6)
Jesus had to die on the tree of Calvary to provide *complete and perfect salvation* both for sinners and the righteous thus "For Christ [the Messiah Himself] *died for sins once for all*, the Righteous for the unrighteous *(the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty)*, that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit" (1 Peter 3:18 amp).
Sin is such a terrible thing in the sight of God that nothing in this world can cleanse it. Water cannot wash it away: all the good works we might try to do can never change the record of sin.
The word of God says, "...and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin." (1 John 1:7).
Jesus said, "for this is *my blood*, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. *It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many.*" (Matthew 26:28)
Jesus has provided *the grace of salvation for you and each human being* but all that He has done *can never help you unless you accept what He has done and receive Him as your Saviour, as the one who died in your place to take the punishment for your sins*

John 1:11 "He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. 12 But to all who believed him(Jesus Christ Crucified) and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. 13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

14 So the Word became human and made his home among(within our mortal-bodies and circumstances) us. He was full of grace and truth. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son."

John 3:36 "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

*Eternal punishment* is the *present and future destiny* of those who do not repent and receive Jesus as their Saviour whether they are born into Christian-family or any other religion. *Eternal life* is the *present and future destiny* of those who receive and believe in the Son of God as their own *personal Lord and God*. Condemnation for sin is taken away from those who receive Christ thus John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

A new life/flesh/being that produces holiness consistently replaces the old-self/flesh of any human being who believes in Jesus Christ Crucified thus John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is *passed from death unto life*."

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

"And the *Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory*, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14)

"Therefore, *brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places* by the blood of Jesus, *by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh*" (Hebrews 10:19-20)

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you *another Helper, to be with you forever*" (John 14:16)

" *He will also strengthen you to the end*, so that *you may be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ*. 9 God is faithful; by him you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9)

2 Timothy 1:12 "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: *for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day*. 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words/doctrines, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 1:14 That *good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us*."

Jesus has done all that is required of Him. Now you must do your own part. You cannot save yourself thus "We can never redeem ourselves; we cannot pay God the price for our lives" (Psalm 49:7), but you must accept the salvation that Christ provided on the tree of Calvary.
If any person offers you something, you must open your hand and receive it before it becomes your own.

Jesus Christ Crucified has offered you the free gift of salvation, but you will never be saved unless you *willingly receive* what He has done on the Cross of Calvary by accepting Him as your own personal Salvation. He came to save *from sin* not in sin thus "His name shall be called Jesus because *He will save his brothers and sisters from sin*" (Matthew 1:21)
Jesus leads human beings to turn away from sinful lifestyle, for it is impossible for any human being who lives in sin to say Jesus has saved him from sin thus John 8:31 "Then said Jesus *to those Jews which believed on him*, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:34 Jesus answered them, *Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever*. 8:36 If the *Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed*."

Jesus said "the kingdom of God is very near, repent ye and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:15)

Romans 1:16 " *For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth*; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that *in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.*"

The word "Gospel" means "good news". *The Life* that Jesus Christ gave on the tree of Calvary by His death and resurrection is *the good news* for you today.

As you receive this message, do something about it now. Get into your mind/self/heart/brain/soul/intellect confess to Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary that *you need Him* to cleanse all your unbelief in His Gospel and sins whether you are born into Christian-family or any other religion or ideology by His own blood and give you His New Life.

Join any fellowship/assembly where the grace of Jesus Christ Crucified, the benefits of His death on Calvary and Resurrection especially repentance and remission of sin as well as consistent holiness is preached from the bible without fear or favour.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
But as for me, I will sing of Your mighty strength and power; Yes, I will sing joyfully of Your loving-mercy in the morning; For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.

Psalm 59:16 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
"Then [Salome] the [c]mother of Zebedee’s children [James and John] came up to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down [in respect], asked a favor of Him. 21 And He said to her, “What do you wish?” She answered Him, “Command that in Your kingdom these two sons of mine may sit [in positions of honor and authority] one on Your right and one on Your left.” 22 But Jesus replied, “You do not realize what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup [of suffering] that I am about to drink?” They answered, “We are able.” 23 He said to them, “You will drink My cup [of suffering]; but to sit on My right and on My left this is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by My Father.”

24 And when the [other] ten heard this, they were resentful and angry with the two brothers. 25 But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles have absolute power and lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them [tyrannizing them]. 26 It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, 27 and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your [willing and humble] slave; 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many [paying the price to set them free from the penalty of sin].”
(Matthew 20:20-28)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2020
Good Morning Brethren

"And whatever you ask for in prayer, *having faith and [really] believing(in Jesus Christ Crucified)*, you will receive."
(Matthew 21:22 amp)

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Good morning brethren

"But Jesus replied to them, You are wrong because you know neither the Scriptures nor God’s power." (Matthew 22:29 amp)

The *two daily vital experience* that makes any human being *a true disciple/follower/believer (in)of Jesus Christ Crucified.

Our *fresh/new* personal daily knowledge and revelations of the *written word of God* as it interprets *only Jesus Christ Crucified as the Son of God and Messiah of all mankind/whole creation*

Our *fresh/new* personal daily experience of *the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified* inside our soul, spirit and body as well as all the circumstances, situations and environments of our physical and spiritual existence.

Are we still eager with *fresh/new hunger* to study the written word of God in order to *know Christ Jesus Crucified* more every day ?

Our current understanding of the Scriptures does it agree with Jesus Christ teachings or *a particular preachers teachings* ?

Is the written word of God according to Jesus Christ teachings *applicable in all aspects of our hidden and public lifestyle* ?

Do we still believe that *everything* written in the *whole scriptures* has *only one purpose* to bear witness that *Jesus Christ Crucified is the only Son of God, He is GOD and He 'alone' saves human beings from sin, flesh, curse, demons/satan, evil-world-systems, hell-fire and HE is coming again* ?

Do we have a personal experience, revelation and knowledge of Jesus Christ Crucified as *GOD* beyond what *our preachers taught us* ?

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2020
For the word of the Lord is right; And all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the loving-mercy of the Lord.

Psalm 33:4-5 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by walebrighto: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yearly Prophecies of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFoVZboiLg
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Good morning brethren,

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!
Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God’s help)."
(Matthew 23:37-38 amp)

How many times have God been calling/inviting us to HIS mercy, grace, love, miracles and salvation through good and bad experiences of our earthly living yet *we refuse and submit ourselves to pains, depression, addictions, hurts, loneliness, anxieties, worries, fears, sinfulness, empty-pursuits, suicides, lawlessness e.t.c.*

"For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the Fountain of living waters, and they have hewn for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns which cannot hold water."
(Jeremiah 2:13 amp)

*Now* is the *most appropriate time to repent unto Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary* to restore and reconcile *all things in heaven, earth, under-world, seen and unseen* to His Father *by the blood of His Cross* (Colossians 1:20) just by asking for His mercy and grace *inside your heart/mind and mouth wherever we are positioned physically or spiritually now* so that we may receive salvation and the grace to serve God *acceptably on earth in this generation* (Hebrews 12:28 kjv)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
He who earnestly seeks righteousness and loyalty Finds life, righteousness, and honor.

Proverbs 21:21 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Good Evening Brethren,

"Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]."
(Matthew 24:4 amp)

As human beings, we have our minds which *receives ideas/thoughts like a flash of lightning* from *within ourselves* which we do not have control over its entrance into our minds.

What we *believe* is *a spirit* that *accepts or rejects those flashes of ideas* that comes into our mind every second.
It is either we *insist on what we believed previously* and the spirit of our belief *rejects such ideas*
Or
We give up on what *we previously believed* then this new idea is accepted within us as part of our *belief system*

The same way external appearances (images, videos, write-ups, news, human-words/behaviours/dressing/advise/teachings e.t.c) is continually seeking *acceptance or rejection* from the *spirit of our minds* every second that ticks here on earth

Our individual personal desires, ambitions, pursuits, emotions e.t.c based upon our level of exposure to what we have read, heard, seen and experienced in this earthly existence is also seeking *permission from the spirit of our mind* to become *accepted or rejected as part of our belief system*

Jesus Christ is telling us in Matthew 24:4 not to allow *any other teaching apart from the gospel of His Cross to reign in our minds* because *every other teaching not based upon the Cross of Jesus Christ* will only make such human being *a slave to his/her flesh, sin, death, curses, restlessness, demons/satan, the world system and hell-fire*
While
The gospel of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified *alone produces a resurrection life (all the religious leaders, ideologists and philosophers of this world died and are still inside their graves till date but Jesus alone declared about his own death and resurrection which manifested as he 'said it will happen')* instantly and completely upon those *who believe and continue to believe in HIM*
Thus
"But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!]"
(John 1:12-13 amp)

And
"No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1 John 3:9)

Therefore *heaven* is the *present state of their mind and the destination of their souls in eternity*
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life."
(John 5:24 amp)
While
Those who rejected *the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross for the salvation of all human beings and creation are personally responsible for delivering themselves into hell-fire*
"He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:18 amp)

"And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God’s displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]" (John 3:36 amp)

If you have not *accepted the grace of Jesus Christ Cross*, do not reject the mercy of God and do not *condemn yourself yet*....
Call Jesus Christ who died on the Cross in your mind/heart and mouth *now* to save *your soul from eternal death received upon every human being born into this world from Adam's disobedience or 'any ideas' that wants to take you away from your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified*

He is ready now and every second before biological death or His second coming to receive any human being into His Kingdom
"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and *the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out* [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 amp)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
"Watch therefore [give strict attention and be cautious and active], for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come." (Matthew 25:13 amp)

“But *when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty and all the angels with Him*, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment]; and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor], and the goats on His left [the place of rejection].
(Matthew 25:31-33 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
“You’re familiar with the old written law, ‘Love your friend,’ and its unwritten companion, ‘Hate your enemy.’ I’m challenging that. I’m telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are working out of your true selves, your God-created selves. This is what God does. He gives his best—the sun to warm and the rain to nourish—to everyone, regardless: the good and bad, the nice and nasty. If all you do is love the lovable, do you expect a bonus? Anybody can do that. If you simply say hello to those who greet you, do you expect a medal? Any run-of-the-mill sinner does that.

Matthew 5:43-45 MSG
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
"Now *judgment/condemnation* has come upon this world, *when I am lifted up on the Cross for my Crucifixion and death on behalf of fallen humanity, I will cast out the prince of this world* (John 12:30-33), the Cross is the Divine strategy of God hidden from devil and demons by which mankind was set free; the Cross is not just *the literary image that signifies Jesus Christ death* but *a living reality of God's victory of evacuating the flesh in humanity and replacing with the new life of Christ* thus "2 Corinthians 5:21 Living Bible (TLB)
21 For God took the sinless Christ and poured into him our sins. Then, in exchange, he poured God’s goodness into us!"

The Cross *forever remains the only defeat of the devil, demons, the flesh, curses, negative written ordinances that speaks against mankind from Adam till date* hence the devil knows this and regrets forever however he gains victory over those who claim to be Christians but have never heard the gospel of the grace of the Cross of Jesus Christ because they will be claiming to be born-again but *their flesh and fruits of the flesh has not been evacuated permanently* the flesh is still present and manifesting in their lives secretly and publicly thus *they are still struggling to be holy, righteous and self-controlled in grace* thus "Titus 2:11-14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For the [remarkable, undeserved] *grace of God* that brings salvation has appeared to *all men*. 12 this *same grace* teaches us how to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age/generation/world, 13 awaiting and confidently expecting the [fulfillment of our] blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who [willingly] gave Himself [to be crucified] on our behalf to redeem us and purchase our freedom from all wickedness/iniquities/sins, and to purify for Himself a chosen and very special people to be His own possession, who are enthusiastic for doing what is righteous."

To confirm the *eternal regret of satan about the effect of the Cross; Paul declared "...if the prince of this world had known, he would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthian 2:7-8 ) hence to hold more people captive, the devil makes the gospel of the Cross *unheard* in most fellowships/churches or blackmails it with tags of *outdated-preaching or legalism*

The Cross is *not just the literary image representing the image of Jesus death* rather the *effects of Jesus Christ death on Calvary which evacuates the flesh; which is the spirit that produces sin that we inherited from Adam, ancestral curses, personal curses, evil-world-systems, death-entity, fear of death, death penalties for sin and fleshly-lifestyle * and replaces with the *new life of Jesus* which He *breathed-out upon the whole human being and creation* when He died on the Cross("Then Jesus shouted out again, and *He released HIS SPIRIT*. " Matthew 27:50) so that they can carry *His WHOLE GOD-LIFE* inside them now such that it is *Christ inside us and around us desiring and doing His good pleasures through us* (Phil.2:13).
"However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves." (2 Corinthians 4:7 amp)

The Cross is not that you have a stubborn/sick/unbearable/difficult husband, wife, children, parents, siblings, boss, religious-leader, political-leaders, financial-status, jobs, academic-pursuits e.t.c rather all these are trials, temptations and challenges which believers and unbelievers also encounter at various exposures in earthly existence but believers have an edge in this area of living because Christ Jesus assured us that He has overcome them before we engage them (John 16:33)

Dying daily on the Cross inside Jesus Christ with this new life after the flesh inherited in Adam has been evacuated produces inside us and upon those around us; the grace of repentance, believing the gospel of God's grace from the Cross of Jesus Christ and manifesting the resurrection lifestyle consistently till eternity (2 Corinthians 4:10-12, Titus 2:11-14, Luke 9:23, Matthew 24:13)

Hebrews 12:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom(of Christ) which *cannot be moved*, let us *have grace*, whereby we may *serve God acceptably* with *reverence and godly fear*: for Our God is a consuming fire"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Wantedola(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by walebrighto: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 2:38pm On Feb 05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFoVZboiLg
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 4:16pm
a. prophecy number (3) in the below list had fulfilled and is still counting in that direction
b. ......... today 10th February 2020 confirmed the fulfillment of prophecy number (6) of the prophecy below. ( https://punchng.com/breaking-longjan-plateau-south-senator-is-dead/)

God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.
January 2 · 2020 Revelations and Prophecies by Pastor Toye Ebijomore

The founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International has unveiled revelations and made prophecies for the year 2020. He gave these at the church headquarters in Akure, Ondo, at the crossover service that also rounded off the 2019 Annual 40days fasting and prayer of the church. During the daily revival in the 40days fasting and prayer, the Spokesman of God in his teachings opened the eyes of the people to the spiritual significance of the year 2020, told several visions from the Lord and made many prophecies. He taught that a group of twenty things is known as a score. It also means the number of points that someone gets for correct answers on a test or exam. Then, anyone who scores twenty twenty in an examination is remarked excellent. Whereas, number twenty in the spirit stand for a set date or time for a thing to happen. It ended the period of waiting in the life of Isaac as he married at the age of forty but became fruitful with even a twins in twenty years after (Gen 25:20, 26). It's the eligible or set age for people to be enlisted into the military service and levitical service (Num 1:3). The man of God therefore, declared the year 2020 as the God's set year to excel his people. 'Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come' (Psalms 102:13).

The man of God also used several days of the 40days fasting and prayer to thank God for the fulfilment of the 2019 prophecies through him. He dedicated some days of the 40days fasting and prayer for special prayers for Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that are in authority according to 1Timoteu 2:1-2. He also taught people on the importance of thanking God firstly for what He has done as a means of provoking Him to answer the pending and fresh requests speedily even beyond we asked.

Since people and media has testimonies of his yearly prophecies that all the words of God through him always come to pass, some of the major revelations and prophecies he further made at the crossover service for the year 2020 are therefore as follows:
1. The Lord God will grant the desires of his people in this year and he will surely excel them but the expectations of the wicked shall he cut off.
2. Nigeria has arrived the eve year to enter into Solution and become a pride of the nations of the world as purposed by the Lord. Hence, the serious occurrence that will give birth to the new Nigeria which will begin in the year 2021 as the Lord revealed to him last year will happen anytime from now.
3. There will be lots of confusion in the government in this year. Two different groups: a militia and a civil group, will rise powerfully against the Federal Government in this year. The militia group which is already existing will receive some international backing that will almost break Nigeria but their expectations was not realized. I saw the civil group demanding Federal Government to call for either regional discuss or implement the outcome of a concluded National Conference. I saw pockets of crises and increased security challenges in the country in this year.

4. I saw people praying and plotting seriously against President Buhari but the Lord confirmed to me again that He gave him to Nigeria due to the prayer of many people and the sacrifices of His Servants to Him. So, the man is a cane in His hand and He only will break the cane after He used it finished.

6. The National Assembly should organize fervent prayers to cancel the death verdict upon many of its members in this year. The Lord will answer if they organize it genuinely.

7. More governors in Nigeria will suffer terrible sicknesses in this year.

8. I saw the hand of the governor of Ondo State against many people and the hands of too many people against him but I didn't see his hand prevailed till the vision was taken off me. He should changed from relying on the strength of his arm and approach the Lord with a broken spirit for mercy.

The Spokesman of God invoked the declaration of the year, to come to pass in the lives of the people and commanded solution to every unpleasant situation of the people. He returned all the glory to God for His grace upon him and the people were anointed to excel in the 2020. The people were also allowed to give testimonies and thanksgiving of what God did for them especially through the ministrations of the prophet of God.

prophet of the generation of our
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
[ The Excellence of Love ] If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love [for others growing out of God’s love for me], then I have become only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal [just an annoying distraction]. And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing. If I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it does me no good at all.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
"And He said to them, Let us be going on into the neighboring country towns, that I may preach there also; for that is why I came out."
(Mark 1:38 amp)

When was the last time you shared the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with *yourself* ?

When was the last time you shared the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with your spouse, parents, siblings, children, business-colleagues, class-mates, lecturer, religious-leaders, office-boss, office-colleagues, co-passengers, neighborhood e.t.c. ?

When was the last time you *followed-up* on *new-believers* entrusted into your care by the Holy Spirit ?

When was the last time you *cared about the welfare of your Pastor/Priests/Disciple-maker* ?

Have you *discovered the purpose why you were born into this world and born-again in the Crucified Jesus Christ* ?

Are you going about *that purpose* or are you doing *whatever comes your way* or *what seems to be trending currently* ?

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2020
It does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth [when right and truth prevail]. Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening].

1 Corinthians 13: 6-7 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
"And Jesus having returned to Capernaum, after some days it was rumored about that He was in the house [probably Peter’s]. And so many people gathered together there that there was no longer room [for them], not even around the door; and *He was discussing the Word*." (Mark 2:1-2 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jesus, keep me near the cross:

Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain,
Free to all—a healing stream,
Flows from Calv’ry’s mountain.

Refrain:
In the cross, in the cross,
Be my glory ever;
From the cross my ransomed soul
Nothing then shall sever.

Near the cross, a trembling soul,
Love and mercy found me;
There the Bright and Morning Star
Sheds its beams around me.

Near the cross! O Lamb of God,
Bring its scenes before me;
Help me walk from day to day,
With its shadow o’er me.

Near the cross I’ll watch and wait,
Hoping, trusting ever,
Till I see my Savior’s face,
Leave His presence never.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:31am On Feb 14, 2020
"A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, Is God in His holy habitation." (Psalm 68:5)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:34am On Feb 14, 2020
"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
May the unconditional love of God in Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to save mankind from sin, the flesh and hell-fire continue to blossom within you and your family in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy Feast of St Valentine Brethren!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (786) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Jealousy: Saul Eyes David / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.