Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830113 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
"And when you hear of wars and insurrections (disturbances, disorder, and confusion), do not become alarmed and panic-stricken and terrified; for all this must take place first, but the end will not [come] immediately." (Luke 21:9 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
"There will be mighty and violent earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences (plagues: malignant and contagious or infectious epidemic diseases which are deadly and devastating); and there will be sights of terror and great signs from heaven." (Luke 21:11 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tfrancis(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Psalms 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Victory in Christ Jesus Crucified over this moment of Darkness:

When I was with you day after day in the temple [enclosure], you did not stretch forth [your] hands against Me. But this is your hour—and the power [which] darkness [gives you has its way].

Why didn’t you arrest me in the Temple? I was there every day. But this is your moment, the time when the power of darkness reigns.” (Luke 22:53)

This is the moment that the devil is manifesting its terror through human beings who claim to be leading or sympathising with us yet they have sold their hearts to the devil in order to release these terrors....

They prepare pestilence in the laboratory and release upon human beings, as it begins to devour human lives they start acting as sympathisers yet we call them friends.

They plant bombs and detonate them, as it destroys human lives and properties then they come with their sympathetic appearances yet we call them friends.

They declare shutdown of groups that gives hope to individuals excluding their political and dark secret meetings so that individuals can die of isolation and hunger yet we call them friends....

People who have sold their hearts to the devil, sit and conspire against the righteous in Christ Jesus Crucified, execute their evil plans then later come before your presence and pretend to be consoling you...("but Jesus said to him, Judas, is it with a kiss that you are betraying the Son of Man?" Luke 22:48)

This is what Jesus told his disciples about them

"Jesus told them, “In this world the kings and great men lord it over their people, *yet they are called ‘friends of the people.’* But among you it will be different. Those who are the greatest among you should take the lowest rank, and the leader should be like a servant. Who is more important, the one who sits at the table or the one who serves? The one who sits at the table, of course. But not here! For I am among you as one who serves."
(Luke 22:25-27)

The moment and hour of darkness is temporary and its these manifestations of the devil that will become *his eternal regret* for the *silence of God in these moments of darkness manifestations* is the *hidden wisdom of God defined before the foundation of the world* to bring forth His Glory and the Glory of His Children thus 1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."

What to do in *these moments of darkness*
Fear not but trust the victory of Jesus Cross(the effects of His death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection)
Thus
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]" (John 16:33 amp)

"Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak, *Assured that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus will raise us up also with Jesus* and bring us [along] with you into His presence." (2 Corinthians 4:13-14)

"By your steadfastness and patient endurance(in the faith of Jesus Christ Crucified) *you shall win the true life of your souls.*" (Luke 21:19)

"Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), *that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need* [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]."
(Hebrews 4:16 amp)

"And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.” (Hebrews 10:38 NLT)

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."
(Revelations 2:7 ESV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Father, may those who you created because of your love receive the manifestation of *your mercy* according to this your word.... *Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.*........
In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."
(Jeremiah 17:7-8 )
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
"Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and] believe also in Me" (John 14:1 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
2 Timothy 1:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Philippians 4:6-7 Amplified Bible (AMP)
6 Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. 7 And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
2 Thessalonians 3:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)
13 And as for [the rest of] you, [a]believers, do not grow tired or lose heart in doing good [but continue doing what is right without weakening].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
1 Peter 2:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers [in this world] to abstain from the sensual/fleshly urges [those dishonorable desires] that wage war against the soul.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:14-21 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 For the love of Christ controls and compels us, because we have concluded this, that One died for all, therefore all died; 15 and He died for all, so that all those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and was raised for their sake.

16 So from now on we regard no one from a human point of view [according to worldly standards and values]. Though we have known Christ from a human point of view, now we no longer know Him in this way. 17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]. 18 But all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ [making us acceptable to Him] and gave us the ministry of reconciliation [so that by our example we might bring others to Him], 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting people’s sins against them [but canceling them]. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation [that is, restoration to favor with God].

20 So we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His appeal through us; we [as Christ’s representatives] plead with you on behalf of Christ to be reconciled to God. 21 He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious loving-mercy].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with you,
Blessed are you among women,
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Humanity is coming to realise *that he is not actually in control of his life and this world*; there is *an ultimate controller of our lives; the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ*....This is the hour of salvation because without believing in Jesus Christ death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection realities/effects upon each human life, the reality of hell-fire is incomparable to the pandemic/pains of this man-made pestilence/virus.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I pray that His mercy, grace, love and miracle from the Cross of Jesus Christ will manifest in your life the riches of Christ Glory beyond what we can think, pray or imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:15am On Mar 23, 2020
"[ The Armor of God ] In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [draw your strength from Him and be empowered through your union with Him] and in the power of His [boundless] might. Put on the full armor of God [for His precepts are like the splendid armor of a heavily-armed soldier], so that you may be able to [successfully] stand up against all the schemes and the strategies and the deceits of the devil." (Ephesians 6:10-11 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Numbers 23:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

“Who can count the dust (the descendants) of Jacob
And the number of even the fourth part of Israel?
*Let me die the death of the righteous [those who are upright and in right standing with God],
And let my end be like his!”*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:35am On Mar 23, 2020
John 4:34 Living Bible (TLB)
34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:38am On Mar 23, 2020
John 4:31-34 Living Bible (TLB)
31 Meanwhile, the disciples were urging Jesus to eat. 32 “No,” he said, “I have some food you don’t know about.”

33 “Who brought it to him?” the disciples asked each other.

34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Bro. Gbile Akanni on the need to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ as the only remedy for this end-time tribulations....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUNqWcBwuc

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
*#COPIED#
*Theme: NO ban*
♦️There is a ban on Church gathering but NO ban on *Daily Bible* Reading. If ever there was a time to read the scriptures more, it is such a time as this. Remember our mantra, _'No Bible, No Breakfast'_
♦️There is a ban on Church gathering but NO ban on *Quiet Time*. If ever there was a time to observe our quiet time more, it is such a time as this. Remember, Quiet Time is our spiritual fuel for the day.
♦️There is a ban on Church gathering but NO ban on *Prayer* . If ever there was a time to pray more, it is such a time like this. Remember Prayer is the Master Key
♦️There is ban on Church gathering but NO ban on *Righteous Living* . If ever there was a time to live right, it is such a time like this. Remember, the evidence of our salvation is our daily walk with Him
♦️There is a ban on Church gathering but NO ban on *Salvation* . If ever there is a time to be saved, it is such a time as this. Remember, Salvation is prerequisite for Heaven
♦️There is a ban on Church gathering but NO ban on exercising our *FAITH* . If ever there was a time to demonstrate Faith, it is such a time as this. Remember 'He has not given us the spirit of fear' and 'without Faith it impossible to please God'.
♦️There is ban on Church gathering but NO ban on Giving and Offerings. If ever the church and the vulnerable needs our support, it is such a time as this. Remember, it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Jesus Christ Crucified is the only source of God's mercy, healing, freedom and restoration...
Submit to the effects of His Cross (death and resurrection) upon your life completely now and *your safety* whether in earthly existence or biological death is *secured eternally*
JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by inspire700(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dear beloved brethren while at home in this moment of Coronavirus outbreak, I have chosen to worship God with my Acoustic guitar in the kitchen.

If you care to join me, sing along....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLSzoQzTAo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him". (James 1:12)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
John 1:1-9 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Joshua 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Are you filled with fear?
Get faith in Jesus Christ Crucified,
Faith comes by hearing the word of Christ Jesus.
Therefore open your holy bible especially to the four gospels and hear Jesus speaking to human beings directly include yourself as one of those He was speaking to directly in the days of His human earthly ministry till all fear is evacuated by FAITH which leads you to utterance of prayers, praises, worship, evangelism and discipleship....

Do not rush into prayers without first being filled with the word of faith from Jesus Christ Crucified unless you will be praying your fear which increases your fear as well as praying amidst that is outside the perfect will of God

Perfect love cast away all fears...
Our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified is our victory over the world (sin, unbelief, fear, anxieties, worries, fear-of-death, sicknesses, virus, pestilence, curses, the flesh, death, demons, devil and hell-fire)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Believing *is a continuous tense*, we need to be *up-to-date* in our belief in Jesus Christ, every second we confess *afresh* that we are *crucified/dead with Jesus Christ on the Cross and resurrected with HIM in Glory* hence it is Jesus that has replaced our old dead-being with his resurrection life which means He is living His Life through our mortal-bodies, this is our confidence over the world because those who have died are no longer influenced by what is happening in the world.

A dead man is not afraid of death, the flesh, curses, virus, sin, condemnation, demand and supply. He is dead to death, fear, sin, pestilence, curses, sicknesses, worries, anxieties, depression, wealth-accumulations, titles, fame, marital-status, academic-qualifications, financial-status, career-status e.t.c.

I believed *last second* is not the same as *I believe now*, there is no *accumulated belief*,
what do you believe now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
"The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost." (Revelation 22:17 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
John 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.