Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (828670 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
IAmTobore:
Please can anyone explain this dream for me?
I was on a rough and muddy path, and I experienced multiple solar eclipses. Though the sky cleared before I woke up.

And for a while now, I've been seeing myself either on a rough and muddy path or crossing it.

Can anyone explain these dreams to me? Especially the one where I witnessed a solar eclipse.

Thanks.
It is GOD who gives revelation and interpretations to dreams, ask the Holy Spirit to give you interpretation to your dream and He will do it.
He who has promised is faithful
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Be a rock of refuge for me,
a mighty stronghold to save me,
for you are my rock, my stronghold.
For your name’s sake, lead me and guide me. (Psalm 31: 2-3)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Into your hands I commend my spirit.
It is you who will redeem me, Lord.
As for me, I trust in the Lord:
let me be glad and rejoice in your love.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let your face shine on your servant.
Save me in your love.
You hide them in the shelter of your presence
from the plotting of men.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am the good shepherd, says the Lord;
I know my own sheep and my own know me. (John 10:14)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stephen said to the people, the elders and the scribes: ‘You stubborn people, with your pagan hearts and pagan ears. You are always resisting the Holy Spirit, just as your ancestors used to do.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
You who had the Law brought to you by angels are the very ones who have not kept it.’
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
But Stephen, *filled with the Holy Spirit*, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at God’s right hand. ‘I can see heaven thrown open’ he said ‘and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.’
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
As they were stoning him, Stephen said in invocation, ‘Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.’ Then he knelt down and said aloud, ‘Lord, do not hold this sin against them’; and with these words he *fell asleep*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am the bread of life, says the Lord.
He who comes to me will never be hungry;
he who believes in me will never thirst.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
How come you are still hungry ?
How come you are still complaining of hunger/emptiness/boredom/depression ?
How come you are still thirsty for sin/unrighteousness/disobedience/lust/fleshly-lifestyle ?

Seek His mercy and grace to help you to experience THE FULL-LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
‘I tell you most solemnly,
it was not Moses who gave you bread from heaven,
it is my Father who gives you the bread from heaven,
the true bread;
*for the bread of God
is that which comes down from heaven
and gives life to the world*.’ (John 6:32-33)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
I know that my redeemer(Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified) lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
(Job 19:25 NIV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
"And Jesus answered, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I put up with you? *Bring him here to Me*.” Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was healed at once."
(Matthew 17:17-18 amp)

What is your greatest fears in life, sins, sinful-addictions, sickness, insufficiencies, lacks, worries, anxieties, pains, hurts, betrayals, depressions, threats, intimidations, sorrows?
Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior is saying that *You/I* should bring it to HIM

Not just to fulfill righteousness as usual or fulfill a prayer-routine/ritual/obligation but WITH AN ASSURANCE OF A FRESH/NEW REALITY OF INSTANT HEALING, SALVATION, REDEMPTION, FORGIVENESS, SANCTIFICATION, CONSOLATION, PROVISIONS e.t.c. that we have never experienced before....

Forget about the former things/experience/prayers that you engaged before that you perceive as un-answered by GOD or even those previous answers you received whether they were too small or too big in your eyes...

COME TO JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW WITH FRESH/NEW EXPECTATIONS WITH TOTAL SUBMISSION TO HIS PERFECT WILL FOR YOU/ME....

"Until now you have not asked [the Father] for anything in My name; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete." (John 16:24 amp)

Seek mercy to receive grace from the Crucified Jesus Christ NOW and
YOU WILL CONFIRM THAT HE WHO HAS PROMISED IS *FOREVER FAITHFUL*!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
UNFORGIVENESS OF ANY QUALITY/KIND/STYLE IS A SURE-DEAL THAT YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL-FIRE AND YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL-FIRE IF YOU DO NOT REPENT FROM SUCH MINDSET BEFORE YOUR BIOLOGICAL DEATH:

"Then Peter came to Him and asked, “Lord, how many times will my brother sin against me and I forgive him and let it go? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus answered him, “I say to you, not up to seven times, but seventy times seven.

23 “Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wished to settle accounts with his slaves. 24 When he began the accounting, one who owed him 10,000 talents was brought to him. 25 But because he could not repay, his master ordered him to be sold, with his wife and his children and everything that he possessed, and payment to be made. 26 So the slave fell on his knees and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me and I will repay you everything.’ 27 And his master’s heart was moved with compassion and he released him and forgave him [canceling] the debt. 28 But that same slave went out and found one of his fellow slaves who owed him a hundred denarii; and he seized him and began choking him, saying, ‘Pay what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow slave fell on his knees and begged him earnestly, ‘Have patience with me and I will repay you.’ 30 But he was unwilling and he went and had him thrown in prison until he paid back the debt. 31 When his fellow slaves saw what had happened, they were deeply grieved and they went and reported to their master [with clarity and in detail] everything that had taken place. 32 Then his master called him and said to him, ‘You wicked and contemptible slave, I forgave all that [great] debt of yours because you begged me. 33 Should you not have had mercy on your fellow slave [who owed you little by comparison], as I had mercy on you?’ 34 And in wrath his master turned him over to the torturers (jailers) until he paid all that he owed. 35 My heavenly Father will also do the same to [every one of] you, if each of you does not forgive his brother from your heart.”
(Matthew 18: 21-35 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:34am On May 01, 2020
“Behold, I am going to send an [a]Angel before you to keep and guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 Be on your guard before Him, listen to and obey His voice; do not be rebellious toward Him or provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgression, since My Name (authority) is in Him. 22 *But if you will indeed listen to and truly obey His voice and do everything that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries*."
(Exodus 23:20-22 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:58am On May 01, 2020
Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, *Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by fennels007(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS!!!

ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES TURNING CONSPIRACY REALITIES?

Yesterday, a bill to strengthen NCDC was nicodemusly brought to the house of Reps, the bill immediately scaled 1st & 2nd reading and was scaled for passage on the 3rd reading, but what was puzzling was that against the tradition of Bill reading and passage in the House, the 55 pages document of the bill was not given to the members of the house for them to go through and understand what were the contents of the Bill they were being rushed to pass.

Some woke members of the house raised alarm on this anomaly, poked further and learnt that there were many suspicious and controversial contents of this Bill, among them being that NCDC will now have unlimited powers to force every citizen of Nigeria to be vaccinated and be issued vaccine certificate, failure to accept to be vaccinated and be certified (by any means they deem fit) you will not be allowed to purchase air tickets, board flights or move about in public places.

These members of the House who raised the alarm pointed out that the contents of the bill are very suspicious and fitted perfectly into some conspiracy theories that are being peddled on social media locally and internationally on the intention of some suspicious global power interests to create vaccines, forcefully make people to accept these vaccines and go further to implement a means of identification by way of chips implant or any other means they deem fit to identify those that have taken the vaccines..

The House members wondered on why Nigeria should be at the forefront of enacting such a Bill at this time and even in a hurry to pass the Bill which will support forced vaccination and certification to identify who has been vaccinated and who has not, even when no effective vaccine has been created.

The House turned rowdy amidst the concerns and complains of some members of the House which necessitated the suspension of the passage of the Bill pending further review of the Bill by members of the House.

Two lawmakers from the House who were on Channels TV Sunrise program this morning who were asked what their opinion on the Bill was, clearly stated that the Bill is suspicious and lend an amazing credence to the conspiracy theory that has been in circulation over sometime now on forced vaccination and identification by some certain global powers, they insisted that every content of the Bill must be made public and proper clarification given on the Bill contents and implementations.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:10pm On May 01, 2020
Matthew 19:26 Amplified Bible (AMP)
"But Jesus looked at them and said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Looking at the weakness and limitations of human being as well as the tendency to get attached to possessions of this world; it might seem impossible to enter into the kingdom of Heaven but with sincerity and total submission to the Holy Spirit guidance, we shall be sustained without any wrinkle or spot for the day of God's Judgment.

Holy Spirit, we surrender to you completely and sincerely every tick of second we breathe in this earthly existence in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:38pm On May 02, 2020
The growth of the Church of Christ Jesus Crucified:

"So the church throughout the whole of Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was edified [growing in wisdom, virtue, and piety] and walking in the respect and reverential fear of the Lord and in the consolation and exhortation of the Holy Spirit, continued to increase and was multiplied." (Acts 9:31 amp)

What it means to say that the Church grows...
Any individual who believes in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as his/her own death and resurrection *in union with Christ* is *the church*. Another dimension of being a Church of Christ Jesus on earth is the *combination of all human beings who believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ* whether they are dead or alive.

The physical location where those who believe in Jesus Christ worship God and fellowship together is *a physical structure that contains the real Church* which also has its own unique blessings and anointing because of the faith-deposit of God's people and presence because wherever we lay our feets and hands bearing His Glory; He establishes His presence.

Some of the *attributes* that can help an individual who is a church of Christ Jesus Crucified or a group of human beings who gather in the name of Jesus to discern whether they are still *the Church of Christ* ?
and
Whether they are growing in accordance with the pattern of the Holy Spirit ?

Is given in this passage of God's word.
Do you/I have and enjoy the *peace* that the Holy Spirit gives not the peace that is based upon some good external-events only.
The peace that the Holy Spirit gives is *consistent and progressive* whether our internal or external circumstances are favourable or unfavourable to human existence thus "Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27 amp)

Is your/my/our faith(wisdom of Christ inside and around us, righteousness of Christ inside and around us, desire for Christ inside and around us) in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified *growing consistently and progressively* ?

Walking in the fear of the Lord...when we sin, we have moved from believers to unbelievers...Jesus declared *he who sins is a slave unto sin and a slave does not have a permanent position in the household of his master* (John 8:34-35) when He was *talking to those who have believed in him* within John 8:31-36. The household of the master here is the kingdom of Heaven hence do not allow anyone to make you feel comfortable in sin *under the misinterpretation of grace or being saved and continuing in sin with a presumed possibility of still entering the kingdom of Heaven with a sinful lifestyle that is unrepentant*
In the context of John 15 were Jesus referred to Himself as the Vine, His Father being the Vine-dresser while those who believe in HIM are the branches of the vine, He clearly stated to *all human being that there is no excuse for sin* in verse-22
Because by His death and resurrection; He has given each human being *grace; which is our individual access to the One true GOD*
thus
"But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while [by taking on the limitations of humanity], crowned with glory and honour because of His suffering of death, so that *by the grace of God [extended to sinners]* He might *experience death for [the sins of] every human being.* For it was fitting for God [that is, an act worthy of His divine nature] that He, for whose sake are all things and through whom are all things, *in bringing many sons to glory,* should make the author and founder of *their salvation* perfect through suffering [bringing to maturity the human experience necessary for Him to be perfectly equipped for His office as High Priest]. *Both Jesus who sanctifies and those who are sanctified [that is, spiritually transformed, made holy, and set apart for God's purpose] all now have one and the same Father; *for this reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters* (Hebrews 2:9-11 amp)

Every human being has received *grace from God* but not every human being is *using this grace given to us in Christ Jesus*

Titus 2:11-12 and Hebrews 12:28 explains to us what it entails for any human being *to be using grace*
"For the *grace of God* (His unmerited favor and blessing) *has come forward (appeared)* for the *deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind.* It(this same grace) has *trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright/righteous, devout (spiritually whole) lives in this present world.*" (Titus 2:11-12 amp)

Grace from God is a free gift given to us as human beings, we did not get it by anything we did or we are doing currently or we shall do in the future. Its primary duty is to *enable us reject any and every other teaching/religion/ideology/philosophy then submit completely to the gospel of Jesus Christ death and resurrection every tick of second in this earthly existence* which is the *only means of delivering any and every human being from manifesting sinful lifestyle as well as the stronghold/power of sin, curses, restlessness, emptiness, boredom, anxieties, depression, addictions, demonic-manipulations, devil's-yoke, death, fear-of-death and hell-fire*

This same grace enables us to resist/reject sin consistently and progressively till Jesus Christ comes again

This same grace enables us to resist/reject worldly desires consistently and progressively till Jesus Christ comes again

This same grace enables us to live holy, righteous and self-controlled lifestyle in this world (earthly existence) consistently and progressively till Jesus Christ comes again

According to Hebrews 12:28 KJV; this same grace enables us to *serve God acceptably with Holiness and Godly fear* in this world consistently and progressively till Jesus Christ comes again

This helps us to reject any wrong doctrine that presents *grace as a license to continue in sin as a believer* and explain the correct meaning of grace to those who are in error.

If anyone commits sin, do not try to justify or make excuses for it,
"...on the day, you shall eat of this tree, you shall die" (Genesis 2:17)
hence we should *pray for activation of God's grace which is the help of the Holy Spirit* whenever we start sensing sinful desires, disobedience to the Holy Spirit instructions or spiritual danger in order to resist and overcome in Christ Jesus.

Do not presume you will repent later because some people died *on-top of their sinful engagement and all their previous labor of faith was wasted in hell-fire*(Matthew 7:21-23)

If you are biologically alive after sinning, do not blame anybody or circumstances, do not kill yourself, do not presume God agreed or permitted that sinful engagement. Do not perceive sin as just a mere distortion of moral-code or a dent on your personal reputation or family reputation or local-church/assembly reputation rather a disconnection from God's unconditional love and life as well as *an offence against GOD basically* before you start considering it as an offence against your own being(spirit, soul and body). The most dangerous risk of both biological and eternal death. It is not time for *self-pity* rather a moment to ask Jesus Christ Crucified (OUR GOD) the number-one being who was offended by any sinfulness in human beings *first* to have mercy and grant us access to the forgiveness He poured out on Calvary through the blood of His death on the Cross about 2000 years ago.

As long as we *are sincere in seeking his mercy for our sins*, our restoration and repositioning in His Heavenly relationship with us is *complete* and through His Holy Spirit at work inside us as well as around us, He produces peace within our whole being, He releases healing for those areas that such sinful engagement wounded as well as leads us to reunite with ourselves and those who were also affected by such sinful lifestyle.

Another attribute of a growing Church of Christ is *having the consolation of the Holy Spirit*
We need to examine our lives as individual believers and group of believers to *discern*
What is *the primary reason of our confidence* in this earthly existence, thoughts, decisions, engagements, business, academics, research, pursuits e.t.c. ?
If it is not *faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified* then we should be clearly aware that we are not growing as the Church of Christ here in this world.

We might be growing in the appearance or judgment of human ideology but *not as the Church of Christ*

Another attribute is *multiplication*; the basic multiplication is the *increase in using grace consistently and progressively as well as bearing fruits of the Holy Spirit* which makes those who encounter us at different fields of endeavours (career, hospital, business, government, legal-profession, academics, industries, streets, shops, offices, markets e.t.c.) to be drawn by the Holy Spirit in such a way to desire having our own kind of daily lifestyle/experience (faith in Jesus Christ Crucified) not just an increase in numerical strength that does not manifest THE LIGHT OF CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED towards ourselves and our neighbors (the human society where we reside)

Abbah Father, help us to use effectively and efficiently the grace which you have sufficiently given to each human being in this world to manifest the growth of your Church in this world besieged by darkness through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit inside and around us till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

Happy Easter!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:32pm On May 02, 2020
Simon Peter answered, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You [alone] have the words of eternal life [you are our only hope]. 69 We have believed and confidently trusted, and [even more] we have come to know [by personal observation and experience] that You are the Holy One of God [the Christ, the Son of the living God].”
(John 6:68-69 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by afemgbosey(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2020
Lanista1:
Hello everyone,
I do have some visual experience with the eyes closed. It happens especially during prayers and when when i am meditating with my eyes closed.

It is hard to describe. It is sort of like a glowing mostly black and white field of haze. Sometimes wraped up in films of cloud with vivid pictures. It comes, goes back and sometimes become distant. It sometimes seems like it is moving and sometimes it seems like there are bands in the haze. That sounds pretty crazy. Seems like there are pictures in the haze.

Sometimes I think I can "see" a large projected vision of my eyes in the stucture of the haze-like field.

Its really getting me worried and confused as well. I need help to understand what is really happening to me. I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

Demons are trying to get to u bro. Don't try to 'see'. If the Holy Spirit want to communicate with you, he doesn't play hide & seek.

You are already trying to see with your eyes closed. Whenever you encounter this, open your eyes and continue praying, not compulsory to close your eyes.

If you see anything, ignore it. If you see a spirit talking to you, follow the instructions of 1 John 4

God help you, that's how false prophets start
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:03pm On May 03, 2020
"I tell you, for this reason the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce the fruits of it." (Matthew 21:43 amp)

Let us examine our lives and ascertain whether we are still living in the faith of Jesus Christ Crucified or faith in our own strength/capabilities or faith in any other ideology/religion/philosophy or faith in other human beings ?

Happy Sunday!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:52pm On May 03, 2020
On the day of Pentecost Peter stood up with the Eleven and addressed the crowd in a loud voice: ‘The whole House of Israel can be certain that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.’
Hearing this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the apostles, ‘What must we do, brothers?’ ‘You must repent,’ Peter answered ‘and every one of you must be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise that was made is for you and your children, and for all those who are far away, for all those whom the Lord our God will call to himself.’ He spoke to them for a long time using many arguments, and he urged them, ‘Save yourselves from this perverse generation.’ They were convinced by his arguments, and they accepted what he said and were baptised. That very day about three thousand were added to their number.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 12:07am On May 04, 2020
*Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
‘I had scarcely begun to speak when the Holy Spirit came down on them in the same way as it came on us at the beginning, and I remembered that the Lord had said, “John baptised with water, but you will be baptised with the Holy Spirit.” I realised then that God was giving them the identical thing he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ; and who was I to stand in God’s way?’
This account satisfied them, and they gave glory to God. ‘God’ they said ‘can evidently grant even the pagans the repentance that leads to life.’
(Acts 11:15-18 )
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:27am On May 05, 2020
‘I had scarcely begun to speak when the Holy Spirit came down on them in the same way as it came on us at the beginning, and I remembered that the Lord had said, “John baptised with water, but you will be baptised with the Holy Spirit.” I realised then that God was giving them the identical thing he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ; and who was I to stand in God’s way?’
This account satisfied them, and they gave glory to God. ‘God’ they said ‘can evidently grant even the pagans the repentance that leads to life.’
(Acts 11:15-18 )

Is your/my oil ready for the day of His coming ?

The Holy Spirit is the oil of our personal revelation of the Gospel of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ....

Is Your/my relationship with the Holy Spirit sincere and ductile without spot, stain or wrinkles for the coming of Jesus Christ to take believers who are ready ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:01am On May 05, 2020
Do you have extra-oil for your lamp when the bride-groom (Jesus Christ Crucified) will arrive ?

“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps and went to [a]meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish [thoughtless, silly, and careless], and five were wise [far-sighted, practical, and sensible]. 3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any [extra] oil with them, 4 but the wise took flasks of oil along with their lamps. 5 Now while the bridegroom was delayed, they all began to nod off, and they fell asleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Look! The bridegroom [is coming]! Go out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins got up and put their own lamps in order [trimmed the wicks and added oil and lit them]. 8 But the foolish virgins said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise replied, ‘No, otherwise there will not be enough for us and for you, too; go instead to the dealers and buy oil for yourselves.’ 10 But while they were going away to buy oil, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut and locked. 11 Later the others also came, and said, ‘Lord, Lord, open [the door] for us.’ 12 But He replied, ‘I assure you and most solemnly say to you, I do not know you [we have no relationship].’ 13 Therefore, be on the alert [be prepared and ready], for you do not know the day nor the hour [when the Son of Man will come].

(Matthew 25:1-13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by McPizzle(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2020
I had a dream a few days ago, I don't quite remember some details but some things were pretty clear, I think I was making some business plans going about in the city then I looked up in the sky and beheld a terrifying sight, a gigantic bird flying towards the city closely followed by a winged tiger in the air, I was terrified as a great fear fell on me, the like of which I have never felt before and in that dream I remember saying to myself the end is upon us.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who murders the prophets and stones [to death] those [messengers] who are sent to her [by God]! How often I wanted to gather your children together [around Me], as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38 Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]! 39 For I say to you, you will not see Me again [ministering to you publicly] until you say, ‘Blessed [to be celebrated with praise] is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’” (Matthew 23:37-39 amp)

As a human being; what is delaying you from believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified ?

As a believer; is your oil and lamp (personal relationship with the word of God and the Holy Spirit consistent and progressive) ready for the rapture of the saints ?

Seek the mercy and grace of Jesus Christ Crucified now for your individual lives before it will be too late.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:01am On May 06, 2020
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; *and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.*

"And just as it is appointed for [all] men once to die, and after that the [certain] judgment,
Even so it is that Christ, having been offered to take upon Himself and bear as a burden the sins of many once and once for all, will appear a second time, not to carry any burden of sin nor to deal with sin, but to bring to full salvation those who are [eagerly, constantly, and patiently] waiting for and expecting Him."
(Hebrews 9:27-28 amp)

So many of us are claiming they have eternal security while holding unto sinfulness with a presumption that they will be raptured at the second coming of Jesus Christ Crucified....

It is a personal deceit and lies to presume eternal security while living in sin without repentance and you have nothing to do with rapture because sinful living means you are not waiting for Jesus Christ that is you are not expecting the rapture of the Saints. The rapture of the saints to meet with Jesus Christ Crucified in the air is different from the last judgment.

Father, open our hearts to surrender to the ministry and mystery of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified in our individual lives so that we may be ready to meet HIM any moment He appears without spot, stain or wrinkles through the unlimited sustenance of Your Holy Spirit inside and around us till the day of His coming in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:30pm On May 06, 2020
The truth is that the world system will never allow you to catch-up with it, so that you can keep pursuing to catch-up with it and it will lead you away to miss the rapture of the Saints, miss eternal life in Christ Jesus Crucified on the Judgment day and spend your eternity in hell-fire!!!

Quit pursuing the world system now, seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness FIRST through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified NOW and every other thing that God wills to manifest in your earthly existence will be freely added unto you!!! (Matthew 6:33)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Flee Youthful Lusts / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.