Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (829812 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:52pm On May 24, 2020
"As He was coming out of the temple [grounds], one of His disciples said to Him, “Teacher, look what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!” 2 Jesus replied to him, “You see these great buildings? Not one stone will be left on another which will not be torn down!" (Mark 13:1-2 amp)

"As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked Him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign when all these things are about to be fulfilled?” 5 Jesus began to say to them, “Be careful and see to it that no one misleads you. 6 Many will come in My name [misusing My name or claiming to be the Messiah], saying, ‘I am He!’ and will deceive and mislead many. 7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed (frightened, troubled); these things must take place, but the end is not yet." (Mark 13:3-7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
"For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; *there will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines*. *These things are 'the beginning' of the birth pangs [the intolerable anguish and suffering].*

9 “But be on your guard; they will turn you over to courts, and you will be beaten in synagogues, and you will stand [as accused] before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. 10 The gospel [that is, the good news regarding the way of salvation] must first be preached to all the [Gentile] nations." (Mark 13:8-10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
THE BEGINNING OF THE BIRTH PANGS:
"For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; *there will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines*. *These things are 'the beginning' of the birth pangs [the intolerable anguish and suffering].*

9 “But be on your guard; they will turn you over to courts, and you will be beaten in synagogues, and you will stand [as accused] before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. 10 The gospel [that is, the good news regarding the way of salvation] must first be preached to all the [Gentile] nations."
(Mark 13:8-10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
since you always say "Amen" to every Christian-prayer and posts,

why not surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ Crucified now ? what is delaying your willingness to receive salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?
Are you not tired of living without the love of God who created you ?
Are you not tired of living in sin ?
Are you not tired of being afraid of dying suddenly ?
Are you not tired of living empty and unfulfilled life in this world ?
Are you scare of missing Heaven and spend eternity in hell-fire if you should die now ?
Are you postponing your repentance because you are certain that you will be breathing next second ?
Do you think that you have the whole time on earth to decide your eternal destiny ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:29am On May 25, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:54am On May 25, 2020
since you like becoming friend with Christians on social media like this my friendship with you here

why not surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ Crucified now ? what is delaying your willingness to receive salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?
Are you not tired of living without the *full-love* of God who created you ?
Are you not tired of living in sin ?
Are you not tired of being afraid of dying suddenly ?
Are you not tired of living empty and unfulfilled life in this world ?
Are you scare of missing Heaven and spend eternity in hell-fire if you should die now ?
Are you postponing your repentance because you are certain that you will be breathing next second ?
Do you think that you have the whole time on earth to decide your eternal destiny ?

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND IS CALLING YOU TO COME AND PARTAKE IN HIS FATHERS COMPLETE LOVE FOR YOU!!!

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
BREAD FROM HEAVEN Truth, Light & Bread�
Monday, May 25, 2020

� Are You Offended in Christ?

The Spirit's Word: And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Matthew 11:6 KJV

The above Scripture is the Word of the Lord Jesus. John the Baptist was offended in Him because after the Lord's manifestation to Israel through him, he expected something more; perhaps a collaboration. Now, John the Baptist was in prison and the Lord Jesus didn't do anything about it. How about that? John the Baptist must have been overwhelmed by that. He asked his disciples to go and enquire from the Lord, whom he already confirmed to the whole Israel, whether they should expect someone else. Think about that. That was very cynical. But the Lord, being the Prince of Peace, was not offended. He told those disciples to go and report what they see. Many of us expect the Lord to fit into our box, but we will wait forever. He is Lord and we are His subjects. We are the ones to fit into His box - plans and purposes. God told the prophet Jeremiah to learn from the Potter and clay, who is subject to the other. Jeremiah 18. The Potter owns the clay and can do whatever He chooses to do with it. This is His prerogative.

Many of us have been there. We have all gotten offended in the Lord. It won't do us any good. It's one of the enemy's lies to deprive us of what God has for us. Newly born again Christians get offended when they start growing and see that the Christian race is a ladder that they must climb. Mommy won't keep breastfeeding you forever. Some Christians get offended by Malachi 3:10 that commands us to bring in to the Church our tithes and offerings. Some would argue they can use their money or 'tithe in hand' for other good works such as helping the poor, widow, orphan, etc. That is rebellion. God has instructed we do all and not to choose one of them. When we try to dictate to the Word of God under our twisted minds, we become a judge of the law. Hear what Apostle James said: ...but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
James 4:11. The law is the law, and it was given for our good.

We do not make laws for ourselves, neither are we self-governing. We have a Master who is the Lord Jesus. Sometime ago, the Lord told me, ''I can only work with the faithful''. If we won't be faithful to little instructions from God, we resist Him. Are we stronger than Him that we should provoke Him this way? 1 Corinthians 10:22. We know that in man is all manner of pride, rebellion, disobedience,etc. However, the work of the Holy Spirit is to help us see past these things because truly, all things work together for the good of them that love God. Romans 8:28. If we love Him like most of us claim, we won't be offended in Him. Rather, we would submit to Him in all ramifications. There is nothing God would demand from us that would add to His stature or glory. We can't add anything to Him but rather, He keeps adding to us until our joy is full. ✡️

Reminder: Take a deep retrospective dive into your soul and uncover those things you have tucked within that have brought offence toward God. Repent and just love Him no matter what.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:18pm On May 25, 2020
Flee from the wrath of God that will come upon all those who do not believe in Jesus death and resurrection no matter your religious background by accepting JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL LORD AND GOD NOW!!!

Flee from the wrath of God that will come upon those who claim to be Christians but they are still committing sin by repenting now and confessing your sins to JESUS CHRIST in your heart/mind and mouth NOW as well as ask Him for the grace of consistent and progressive holiness, righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit through regular revelational knowledge of His Gospel, bible studies, prayers and fasting!!!

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the [divine] wrath and judgment to come?"
(Matthew 3:7 amp)

"but grow [spiritually mature] in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory (honor, majesty, splendor), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."
(2 Peter 3:18 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:56pm On May 26, 2020
Allow Jesus Christ Crucified to manifest through you instead of being devils’ instrument:
“For the Son of Man goes [to the cross] just as it is written [in Scripture] of Him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born.” (Mark 14:21)

So many people are undergoing dehumanization today *as it is written/prophesied* yet it is through the agreement of their fellow human being with the devils’ intuition/promptings that such pain/betrayals is being unleashed.

Some human beings sat down in their classroom/conference-room/laboratory and thought of how to reduce human population and then went ahead to execute it through biological weapon called virus and currently our world is facing the greatest tragedy of death-rate in history because some people woke-up with the theory that tries to deny the existence and supremacy of GOD. They want to teach/tell God how to control human population so that they can have the political recognition of being *a world-power*.

As we are still writing and reading now, some people are holding unto what does not belong to them such that those who own them are languishing in pain like stealing whether public or private funds and properties, kidnapping, business deceits/manipulations under the guise of being smart, even political/career-positions, even religious titles e.t.c

There are people planning and executing abortion of helpless children in the womb whether married or unmarried including those who encourage such even the medical personnel engaging in such acts just to cover-up their sin of sexual immorality.

Some people have been given personal instruction to share their financial blessing with another person(s) by the same God who gave them those financial blessings and they are delaying about it or denying the reality of such intuition/promptings from the Holy Spirit as their own thoughts just being emotional thereby allowing their beneficiaries to begin to doubt the mercy, grace, love and provision of God.

So many people are conspiring to take away what belongs to widows/widowers/orphans and those who do not have anybody to physically speak for them in kindred-meetings, offices, and institutions. Even those who claim to be middle-class disobeying the laws meant to create a sane human society with impunity while pointing accusing fingers alone at those in constituted offices.

Another set of people are those who have decided to become an object of sexual seduction/lust with their ‘sexually suggestive/exploitative’ write-ups, videos, comments, pictures, dressing, message-chats e.t.c under the guise of being fashionable, belonging to the ‘happening-gang’ and freedom without responsibility or respect for other people’s purity yet they want to grow-up and marry God-fearing men as husband and God-fearing women as wives as well as have God-fearing children, siblings, parents, neighbors and society.

Some of us have been given the instruction to share the gospel with some particular persons and we are still delaying, please ask the Holy Spirit for courage, boldness and will-power to reach-out to those persons with the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified before you will hear about their death then begin to dwell in regret for disobedience or further bad-news from such person's unrighteous lifestyle or even missing the rapture. There is also a new revelation, deeper understanding about the mystery of God as well as the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that comes as a reward for each evangelism, discipleship, fellowship any believer engages which you can never receive by *staying away from any of these new-covenant external lifestyle* thus
"in my prayers; always pleading that somehow, by God’s will, I may now at last come to you. 11 For *I long to see you so that I may share with you some spiritual gift, to strengthen and establish you*; 12 that is, *that we may be mutually encouraged and comforted by each other’s faith, both yours and mine*." (Romans 1:10-12)
This is why we have so many people who claim to be believers but they stay away from evangelism, bible-studies, discipleship(counselling, corrections and consultations with those who are sincere-Spirit-Filled-elders in the body of Christ), fellowship and communal prayers then year after year among the brethren they cannot help others to grow, they cannot be able to handle spiritual responsibilities, they cannot trust the power of God at work in them to deal with their own personal challenges not to mention trying to uplift other brethren.

Currently some people are still meditating on the evil thoughts that the devil is bringing to their minds and how they will execute them while some people are trying to suppress the good thoughts/promptings of the Holy Spirit within them now to help those that He has particularly instructed them to reach-out hence I encourage you to call upon Jesus Christ and ask Him to deliver you from sinful/evil thoughts as well as fill you with His Holy Spirit, Grace, and Word to obey His perfect-will.

Though such things are designed/decreed/prophesied to come into manifestation, do not allow yourself to be used for such because there is a *curse* upon such. If you have been used any sinful/evil engagement or manifestation by the devil, repent now and ask Jesus Christ whose blood alone washes away sin and curses to forgive you even as you ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit, Grace and Word to sustain you consistently and progressively in Holiness, Righteousness, Joy and Peace till He comes to rapture His Saints.

If you are insisting on executing that sinful/evil thought just know that you are applying for death (biological and eternal death) because you might not be opportune to be alive after that unrighteous engagement to ask for forgiveness just like Ananias and Sapphirah.

Abbah Father, sanctify our whole being (spirit, soul and body) with your Word, for your Word is the Truth through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit inside and around us every tick of second in this world in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:36pm On May 26, 2020
Bible Studies: Acts. 13

As the New Church of Christ that began on Pentecost grew, prophets and teachers multiplied.
Prayer and fasting is part and parcel of the life of the new covenant church.
Responsibility in the body of Christ is not done by *external appearance but by deliberate collaboration with God through prayers, fasting and sound understanding of the Gospel*

The Holy Spirit who set apart Paul and Barnabas for a particular external ministry is still the same GOD in our midst hence we should not neglect HIM but *submit to HIM willingly in all matters of our lives*

Another point, if you are submissive to the Holy Spirit genuinely, we shall not be *deceived by magic-spirits* that disguise like the genuine Spirit of GOD even when they carry bible, call the name of Jesus and Holy Spirit or even manifest their magics.

When people carrying fowl-spirit try to *distract or hinder the Gospel*, the Holy Spirit at work inside and around us knows how to deal with them hence we should not allow their manifestations to *deter us in the work of evangelization and discipleship* for instance the Lord directs us to share the gospel with a particular person or group and they will be abusing or cursing you, just go ahead in love sharing the gospel with them and watch out as the Holy Spirit *draws such soul unto salvation*

John-Mark who is the author of Mark's Gospel was the assistant of Paul and Barnabas but it got to a point that he withdrew to Jerusalem while they continued. It is very important to focus on Jesus Christ Crucified not on the *attitude of other brethren in serving GOD* lest we derail.

The Sound teaching of Paul and its coherence from the old testament to the event of Jesus life, passion and resurrection amongst the Jews calls for *submission to the Holy Spirit in studying the Word regularly* in order to help those who claim to be *more religious/theologically versatile than us*. In the kingdom of God, only those who accept to know nothing in the presence of GOD can actually *receive revelation of the Sound teaching of Jesus Christ Crucified* which can lead other human beings to *genuine repentance from sin and regeneration of the Holy Spirit*

Paul entering the synagogue to teach about Jesus Christ death and resurrection as the only way to the kingdom of God, corrects the *wrong-attitude* given by some Christians when they encounter people of different religion like Muslims, Judaism, Hinduism etc and tell them *that we are serving the same GOD*, Paul stated it clearly in there own Judaism synagogue that *Jesus Christ* is the *only way* to the FATHER not *minding whose ox is gored*.
May the Holy Spirit give us boldness and continued grace in this new life of Christ that we have received by faith in Jesus Name. Amen.

Acts 13 shows some important focus for the New Testament Christian. It begins with the Holy Spirit calling Barnabas and Saul. But it ends with both of them facing opposition of fellow Jews. This shows that even when you're in the right call by the Holy Spirit, nothing stops opposition esp from fellow Christians. Many misconstrue opposition to mean being in the wrong call but it's only that draws envy not fake. So persistent in opposition is key to surmount the challenge.
Also in verse 36, the Bible says that "...David served his own generation by the will of God"...
Every person called as a minister is expected to serve his or her generation. So we need to check our lives. Are we making any impact with the grace God has given us? What difference do my presence bring to the Body of Christ and to my generation. Someone rightly said that "When your presence is not felt, your absence cannot be noticed".
So like David, let's focus on serving the will of God to our generation so that when we would have gone, a mark to be remembered for and a testimony of our lives will be kept for the next generation.

No matter the riots and conspiracies devised to hinder the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, we should keep on preaching, teaching and manifesting the lifestyle of the New Covenant established in the Cross of Jesus Christ, seeds are being sown, the Holy Spirit is converting souls to the kingdom, these souls are the Church; the body of Christ. They will go ahead to spread the gospel to all the regions beyond our physical reach. If we share the sound gospel of the Cross with one person, the Holy Spirit wins that soul, only that one singular soul can reach-out to 10-million other souls. The body of Christ will continue to *expand* and be filled with Joy and with the Holy Spirit till the rapture of His Saints in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:06am On May 27, 2020
"And Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed out *HIS LIFE*" (Mark 15:37 amp)

And anybody who *accepts the death of Jesus Christ and His resurrection* as his/her own death and resurrection in union with Christ at any point or location *receives this LIFE COMPLETELY*....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:48am On May 27, 2020
"But Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed out His last [voluntarily, sovereignly dismissing and releasing His spirit from His body in submission to His Father’s plan]. 38 And the veil [of the Holy of Holies] of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 When the centurion, who was standing opposite Him, saw the way He breathed His last [being fully in control], he said, “Truly this man was the Son of God!” (Mark 15:37-39 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
Obu gini Kam ga-enye gi Chukwu ?
Obu gini Kam ga-enye gi Nnamooo ?
Obu gini Kam ga-eji kenee gi maka ihe imelum?
I bu Chukwu oma...

What shall I give to YOU MY LOVING Abbah Father...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
I CALL HIM FAITHFULNESS (JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; MY GOD)!!!

"For *faithful is HE who has promised* and *He will do it*" (1 Thessalonians 5:24)

"We may be unfaithful, but HE is *always faithful* because He cannot disconnect HIMSELF from HIS NATURE (FAITHFULNESS)" {2 Timothy 2:13}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by shepherdly: 11:56pm On May 27, 2020
When you are gifted but not noticed you can’t be lifted. The reason you are loaded but still stranded is that you are not sighted
A MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_xS0Zwlu-c
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ayobamipeter36: 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
ohhh I choose your way holy ghost
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GodMyPraise: 11:08am On May 30, 2020
Who can help me?

* I dream everytime I see myself in strange places like village, old school, old houses, former place of work etc

* People hardly favour me.

* Unknown persons sleeping with me in the dream, How do I overcome this spirits and powers contending with my glory.

* I want to stop womanizing, hard drugs and bad habits etc

* How do I break all these yokes?

Jesus Christ through fervent prayers will help you. IF THERE IS A MAN TO PRAY, THERE IS A GOD TO ANSWER

It is written in Revelation 12:11a: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb…” and in Revelation 5:9b “…. and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation” and in Colossians 2:14 -15 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it and in Hebrew 1:3b (AMP) “…upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty Word of Power”

1. By the POWER and AUTHORITY of the written word of God in (Rev 12:11a, Rev 5:9b, Colossians 2:14-15, Heb 1:3b) and in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the POWER in the Covenant Blood of Jesus, I break every ancestral evil covenant affecting my life and destiny now in the name of Jesus Christ the anointed.

2. By the POWER and AUTHORITY of the written word of God in (Rev 12:11a, Rev 5:9b, Colossians 2:14-15, Heb 1:3b) and in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and the POWER in the Covenant Blood of Jesus, Every evil degree, regulation and demand of every ancestral covenants is broken now in the name of Jesus Christ the anointed.

for more prayer points, send us an email to: godmypraise@gmail.com

Thank you.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stephenabudu960(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
My Apologies for not seeking permission but I felt the strong need to Bless The World with this Wonderful message as I've been Blessed immensely.

� RESURRECTION & RIGHTEOUSNESS This is my greatest treasure!! The greatest gift you can ever have is possessing this very Revelation! Read and see yourself. 10pages of GoodNews. As you're blessed, gift others by sharing this truth to them! #Read - you will surely be blessed

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
He(Jesus Christ Crucified) has promised,
He will never fail,
I will follow,
I will follow HIM,
He has promised,
He will never,
His faithfulness is forevermore,
His faithfulness is forevermore,
Forevermore. Amen.
Praying, declaring, believing and singing...

"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 amp)

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life." (John 6:47 amp)

"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)

Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool." (Isaiah 1:18 amp)

"Go and learn what this [Scripture] means: ‘I desire compassion [for those in distress], and not [animal] sacrifice,’ for I did not come to call [to repentance] the [self-proclaimed] righteous [who see no need to change], but sinners [those who recognize their sin and actively seek forgiveness].”"
(Matthew 9:13 amp)

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action]." (1 John 1:9 amp)

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)

What is delaying you from confessing your sins and unbelief in the Gospel and accepting Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD in your heart/mind and mouth *now* ?

What is that thing or area of your lifestyle that is capable of making you/me to miss the rapture of the Saints if Jesus Christ Crucified comes now ? Surrender *all-of-it now to Jesus Christ Crucified*, HE is *capable of sustaining you and achieving his purpose through our mortal-bodies without our engagement is sinful manipulations to take care of ourselves or children or future by our human limited intelligence* because silver and gold belongs to HIM(Malachi 2:7) and through His Divine Power(death and resurrection), He has *made provisions for all we need to remain holy in HIM and live a good life on earth* through the knowledge of His goodness and glory as well as making us *partakers of HIS DIVINE NATURE* (2 Peter.1:3-4)

What is delaying us from helping our family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues and all creation that we encounter daily to get ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now since we have received *the power of the Holy Spirit* to bear witness to this gospel to the whole ends of the world (Acts.1:8 ) ?

Receive mercy and grace *now* from *Jesus Christ Crucified* to allow HIM *manifest HIS perfect-will and lifestyle* through your mortal-body from this moment till eternity in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:27pm On May 31, 2020
SWEET HOLY SPIRIT; THANK YOU FOR YOUR RENEWAL INSIDE AND AROUND US FRESH EVERY SECOND THAT TICKS ON THIS EARTH BY OUR FAITH IN THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; OUR LORD. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
The purpose of the written word of God as the Holy Spirit breathes upon His Word in our spirit:
"Since [as is well known] many have undertaken to compile an orderly account of the things which have been fulfilled among us [by God], 2 exactly as they were handed down to us by those [with personal experience] who from the beginning [of Christ’s ministry] were eyewitnesses and ministers of *the word [that is, of the teaching concerning salvation through faith in Christ]*, 3 it seemed fitting for me as well, [and so I have decided] after having carefully searched out and investigated all the events accurately, from the very beginning, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus; 4 so that *you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught [that is, the history and doctrine of the faith].*" (Luke 1:1-4 amp)

Holy Spirit continue to breathe upon Your Word in our spirit every tick of second we breathe in this earthly existence in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
For those thinking we are foolish for rejecting our traditional religion or old religious background to belief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified which they tag *white-man's religion*:

"let it be known and clearly understood by all of you, and by all the people of Israel, that in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you [demanded be] crucified [by the Romans and], whom God raised from the dead—in this name [that is, by the authority and power of Jesus] this man stands here before you in good health. 11 This Jesus is the stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief Cornerstone. 12 *And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among people by which we must be saved [for God has provided the world no alternative for salvation]*.” (Acts. 4:10-12 amp) .......

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him]." (John 3:16-18 amp).....

"At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth [I openly and joyfully acknowledge Your great wisdom], that You have hidden these things [these spiritual truths] from the wise and intelligent and revealed them to infants [to new believers, to those seeking God’s will and purpose]." (Matthew 11:25 amp).......

"For since the world through all its [earthly] wisdom failed to recognize God, *God in His wisdom was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached [regarding salvation] to save those who believe [in Christ and welcome Him as Savior]*." (1 Corinthians 1:21 amp)....

Nobody can believe this GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED with *its seeming foolishness* unless GOD THE FATHER through HIS HOLY SPIRIT DRAWS SUCH PERSON TO BELIEVE THIS REVELATION thus
"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him [giving him the desire to come to Me]; and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day." (John 6:44).....

"Then Jesus answered him, “Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 16:17 amp)

May God Our Father through His Holy Spirit mercy, grace, love and revelation draw you unto believing this Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified which alone can save your soul in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 9shon: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Prophetical Hypothesis About Jerusalem Becoming the Capital Of Israel Again in 2048AD

Since 1948AD Israel has being pursuing the ambition to make Jerusalem the capital of her nation as it had being from the days of Old, but the Ishmaelite are really hindering them, overthrowing the word of their father Abraham that Isaac owns the land, for it was written

Gen 25:1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.
Gen 25:2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
Gen 25:3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.
Gen 25:4 And the sons of Midian Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.
Gen 25:5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.
Gen 25:6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.
And up to this last decade according to the United Nations General Assembly resolution ES?10/L.22 declaring the status of Jerusalem as Israel capital as null and void.

But we will like to use Biblical data to predict when Israel would be able to really make claim over their Jerusalem as their capital and when that time shall come we believe the Dome of Rock in Jerusalem would be demolished, although the Temple of Moses would not be built in placed as for Worship, but the House of the first citizen of Israel, as the first House in the USA is called "The White House", this House would be Called "House On Zion" and the current State of Palestine and the current State of Israel would become United to regularly votes in the occupant of that House.

To show a kind of time line let us remember the year 1948, and what is the meaning of the number to Us, for its it known to be the initiation of this age nation of Israel but when we travel back in time we should see how this number is related to the timetable of God and his Christ in his preparation for the redemption of mankind since the fall of Adam, for when Adam fell and was brought back to earth to toil the ground and when it was 360 days later Adam marks his first year since the fall and it was written that Adam lived for 930yrs which was in the 56th year of Lamech, the father of Noah. And the very year of the flood was exactly 1656yrs since the fall of Adam and the Year 1948 since the fall of Adam marks another new light when Abraham was born... from hence let try to Label the Years of the Fall of Adam as AF and lets us build a chronology.

Abraham was born in 1948AF and out of him came Ishmael, Isaac and six others, therefore in 1948AD we see that it was not only the state of Israel that was born, but also the State of Palestine that later in time also declared their own independent.

The year 2020AF marks the 72nd Year of Abraham as 2020AD also marks the 72nd year of their Independence of this English era.
Copied from http://megospel.info/p/hno.php?hn=913
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CollinsRemnant: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvXENS5PUc

quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=13122478]This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
[/quote]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dammylarey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
A happy new month to all NL and anyone reading. May you continue enjoying the peace of Jesus Christ in your heart ❤️ in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

I pray to God, heal our land from the pandemic of coronavirus in Nigeria �� , and the entire nations of the world � in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

May the almighty God in His mercy use the month of June 2020 to convict every heart of sin and wickedness. Turn the hearts of stone to hearts of flesh and break down all mortal being to do your will in love, agape love � only in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

Please, Lord, make our body your temple, an unselfish place so, we could become a vessel unto honors to the shame of the devil and his demons � but to the glory of God in Christ Jesus name I ask. Amen

1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
"In the days of Herod [the Great], king of Judea, there was a certain priest whose name was Zacharias, of the division of Abijah. His wife was a descendant of Aaron [the first high priest of Israel], and her name was Elizabeth. 6 They both were righteous (approved) in the sight of God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and requirements of the Lord. 7 But they were childless, because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both far advanced in years" (Luke 1:5-7 amp)
Though this couple were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were righteous in keeping *all the commandments of God*; they were not excluded from what is termed *difficulty/challenge/delay* in their lives
"For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith. Who is it that is victorious over [that conquers] the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on that fact]?"
(1 John 5:4-5 amp)
May the Holy Spirit open the eyes of our mind to submit as well as receive mercy and grace from the throne of grace(the Crucified Jesus Christ) and hold firm to our faith in HIM despite the uncertainties/delays/challenges/troubles/tribulations/temptations/anxieties/fears/limitations/storms/panics/tensions/pressures/guilt/betrayals/shame of our earthly existence in Jesus Name. Amen.
Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD ?
Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?
Are you preparing your family and all the human beings that you encounter daily on this earthly existence for rapture of the Saints which take place any moment from now ?
Maranatha!!! Come Lord Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:40am On Jun 04, 2020
RE-INCARNATION IS A LIE:
Be careful of what you promote, teach people and believe because it will either keep you enslaved or set you free.
There is nothing like *re-incarnation* if not Adam and Eve will be the only people still exiting in the world from the beginning or creation till date. God created Adam and Eve from the dust of the earth not from any womb yet he gave them power to procreate and fill the earth (Genesis 1:26-28). Population growth from creation till date is a confirmation that re-incarnation is *a pure lie and deceit* as well as contradiction to the word of God who created all things *only by the word of His mouth*.

Every human being created by God is *unique* thus "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you [and approved of you as My chosen instrument],
And before you were born I consecrated you [to Myself as My own];
I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5),

each human being after Adam and Eve has *a unique womb* from which God brings him/her out even each day and activities of each human being is unique before he'she engages in them thus "For You formed my innermost parts;
You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb.
I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was being formed in secret,
And intricately and skillfully formed [as if embroidered with many colors] in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were appointed for me,
When as yet there was not one of them [even taking shape]." (Psalm 139:13-16 amp).

Before human beings were even placed inside woman's womb we have been uniquely created before the foundation of the world inside Jesus Christ for holiness and righteousness through love thus "just as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In love" (Ephesians 1:4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 3:38am On Jun 04, 2020
*THE LIVING WATER*
*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, June 4, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF GOD (III)*

*Read 2 Kings 2:1-14*
*MEMORISE: _But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the eart_ (Acts 1:cool*

*EXPOSITION*
Elijah told Elisha that what the latter demanded of him was difficult, though attainable. Yes, possessing the power of God isn't an easy task. The men of old received and used it to the glory of God. Moses became so greatly empowered by God and could boldly stand before the mighty Pharaoh, causing trouble for the latter's rule, by the power of God. You can't become powerful in God and not trouble the kingdom of the devil. Check believers who take it easy on the devil and sin. It is either they are timid or have something in common with devil.

Who empowers and is fuelling you? By the power of God, Elijah rooted the Prophets of Baal, and showed God to be the true God in his time. God needs those children of His who would cause Him to be known everywhere. The three Hebrews defied the great King Nebuchadnezzar's godless order; yet they lived, because they were connected to the supernatural power that controls natural phenomena - fire, water, land, sun, rain, sea, etc. Remember, Joshua caused the sun to stop, so as to finish the enemies of God. The list of men and women who demonstrated God's power in their time cannot be exhausted *(read Hebrews 11).*

This is your time. God is banking on you to demonstrate His great power. Don't fail Him, because the likes of Stephen and the Apostles did their best in their time. If Leah Sharibu proved her God in the den of Islamic terrorists, you can do more to the world that Christ with His power is worth more than anything achievable here on earth. God will help you.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Help me, O Lord, to concentrate more on and dwell in Your power.
2. Father, punitively expose those so called ministers of God who cooperate with the devil to perpetrate evil.
3. Lord, help us to know Your power, the more, and be ready to demonstrate it to the whole world, not minding the prevailing circumstances.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 12 - 14 & 2 Corinthians 12*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
"Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” 6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say,

“The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
LIE IS LIE; SIN IS SIN. You don't lie and call is wisdom from God. There is wisdom from GOD(Heaven) and there is wisdom from the world thus " Who among you is wise and intelligent? Let him by his good conduct show his [good] deeds with the gentleness and humility of true wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not be arrogant, and [as a result] be in defiance of the truth. 15 This [superficial] wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly (secular), natural (unspiritual), even demonic. 16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder [unrest, rebellion] and every evil thing and morally degrading practice. 17 But the wisdom from above is first pure [morally and spiritually undefiled], then peace-loving [courteous, considerate], gentle, reasonable [and willing to listen], full of compassion and good fruits. It is unwavering, without [self-righteous] hypocrisy [and self-serving guile]. 18 And the seed whose fruit is righteousness (spiritual maturity) is sown in peace by those who make peace [by actively encouraging goodwill between individuals]." (James 3:13-18 amp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.