Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830393 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
WE CALLED TO BE HOLY.
(Reflection by Fr. Ebuka Nnadi)
"God called us in Christ...to be *holy and blameless* before Him" (Ephesians 1:4).
My dearest ones, , as we celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, we are reminded that we are called to holiness of life. It is a call that was there even before the creation of the world. Thus, when God created man, He bestowed upon man the sanctifying grace. This sanctifying grace is a gift from God which places man in a state of holiness. This grace was given to Adam and Eve before the fall. With the sanctifying grace, Adam and Eve were enjoying the fullness of God's company. They were fully satisfied and had everything moving well for them until Satan, cunningly in the form of a serpent, deceived them to disobey God. That disobedience separated them from God. Adam and Eve lost the sanctifying grace which is the life of the soul. Ever since then, man has been struggling to come back to God by regaining this sanctifying grace but all to no avail. It was only when Jesus came into the world and died for the sins of the world, that this sanctifying grace was restored back to man. However, it should be noted that one loses the sanctifying grace whenever he or she gives in to mortal sin; and without the sanctifying grace, no one can be holy and blameless before God.

The Church honours the Blessed Virgin Mary more than any other creature because, when she received the sanctifying grace as a gift, she kept herself holy and blameless before God. And that was the reason she was bestowed with this great title by the angel, "full of grace".

From the time we were baptized as Christians, the stain of original son was wiped away and then, our souls were bestowed with the sanctifying grace. So, we are called to holiness of life which nourishes and maintains the sanctifying grace. In Leviticus 19:2 and 11:45, God says: "Be holy, for I, the Lord your God, am holy". In 1 Peter 1:16, Peter wrote, "For it is written, 'Be holy because I am holy'". In Matthew 5:48, Jesus says, "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect". In Leviticus 20:26, God says, "You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own". In Romans 12:1, Paul advised us, "Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship". Paul went on to say in Ephesians 5:3, "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people". He went on to say, "Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life".

From these Biblical quotations, we can now admit that holiness is very important in our lives as Christians. In Hebrew 12:14, the Bible says, " Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord". Thus, the benefits of holiness are enormous. Holiness is the foundation of our lives as Christians. When we lose this foundation, we can no longer stand because "foundation once destroyed, what can the just do" (Psalms 11:3).

In the words of Fr. Ejike Mbaka, "Prosperity without purity is in shambles". So, each and every one of us is called to live a holy life by avoiding sin because sin is a cankerworm to sanctifying grace which is the life of the soul. Honestly, it is difficult to live a holy life in our present world. It is like swimming against the current. But the Bible assures us in 119:9, "How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word".

Most importantly, we should be holy because we are God's Temples. This is confirmed in 1 Corinthians 3:16, "Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?" Paul warns us in 1 Corithians 6:18-19, "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own"

Finally, if you keep yourself holy, God will make you his battle axe, that He will use to shatter your enemies (Jeremiah 51:20). Therefore, without holiness, whatever service you are rendering to God is vain. Truly, there are great benefits in living a holy life. We are told that the prayer of holy person has great power (James 5:16). Therefore, let us strive to live holy lives for effectiveness in our prayers and ministries.
Fr. Ebuka cares.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
THE ONE THING THAT BRINGS REJOICING IN HEAVEN:
"Thus, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one [especially] wicked person who repents (changes his mind, abhorring his errors and misdeeds, and determines to enter upon a better course of life) than over ninety-nine righteous persons who have no need of repentance." (Luke 15:7 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Hoodrat(m): 3:56am On Dec 10, 2020
1 John 5:3
[3]For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 3:4-6
[4]Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5]And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6]Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
JESUS BLOOD IS SUPERIOR TO ANY HUMAN-BLOOD OR OCCULTIC OR OAT COVENANT:

The blood of Jesus Christ *cleanses from every unrighteousness*, if you confess your sins sincerely to God through faith in the death of Jesus on the Cross and Resurrection you will be free.

If you see your partner(occult/cult leader or oat partner) whether he/she/they like(s) to hear it or not; whether he/she/they agree(s) or not; just inform him/her/them that you have broken such lower covenant of human blood with the HIGHEST COVENANT OF GOD'S BLOOD.

There is no blood covenant that is superior to the blood of GOD(Jesus Christ Crucified) shed on the Cross of Calvary which speaks better things (Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing; Luke 23:34) than the blood of Abel (which is the blood of our sin seeking vengeance against us; "on the day, you shall sin, you shall die" Gen 2:17) as it is recorded in Hebrews 12:24, 1 John 1:7-9. "And THEY(believers in the gospel) have OVERCOME(CONQUERED) by THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND BY THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY..." (Rev. 12:11)

Do not listen to any fear gimmick by anybody or any doctrine of fear apart from repentance from your sin, reject/renounce such sinful relationship and BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION BY HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS AND HIS RESURRECTION.

THERE IS NO BLOOD COVENANT OR SIN THAT IS NOT DESTROYED BY THE SPOTLESS BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD; JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY thus "And *God purposed* that through (by the service, the intervention of) Him [the Son] all things should be completely reconciled back to Himself, *whether on earth or in heaven*, as through Him, [the Father] *made peace by means of the blood of His cross*." (Colossians 1:20 ampc),

"Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, if THE LORD HAS NOT AUTHORIZED AND COMMANDED IT" (Lamentations 3:37 ampc),

"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captives of the just be delivered?
25 For thus says the Lord: EVEN THE CAPTIVES OF THE MIGHTY SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them.
26 And I will make those who oppress you consume themselves [in mutually destructive wars], thus eating their own flesh; and they will be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob." (Isaiah 49:24-26 AMPC),

"...BUT THE MERCY OF GOD has overcome judgment(condemnation from sin)" [James 2:13],

"CHRIST PURCHASED OUR FREEDOM [redeeming us] FROM THE CURSE (doom) of the LAW [and its condemnation] by [Himself] becoming a curse for us, for it is written [in the Scriptures], Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified)" (Gal. 3:13 ampc),

"Therefore, [there is] NOW NO CONDEMNATION (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, *who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.*
2 For the LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE [which is] IN CHRIST JESUS [the law of our new being] HAS FREED ME from *the law of sin and of death.* (Romans 8:1-2),

"For He says to Moses, I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY and *I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.*
16 So then [God’s gift] is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God’s mercy. [It depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, *but on God having mercy on him*.]" (Romans 9:15-16 ampc),

"[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 In Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins." (Colossians 1:13-14 ampc),

"And you who were dead in trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your flesh (your sensuality, your sinful carnal nature), [God] brought to life together with [Christ], having [freely] forgiven us all our transgressions,
14 *Having cancelled and blotted out and wiped away the handwriting of the note (bond/the blood covenant effect of Adam's sin upon each human being born into this world whether by Christian or Unchristian parents) with its legal decrees and demands which was in force and stood against us (hostile to us). This [note with its regulations, decrees, and demands] He set aside and cleared completely out of our way by nailing it to [His] cross.*
15 [God] *disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us* and made a bold display and public example of them, *in triumphing over them in Him(Jesus Christ) and in it [the cross]*."(Colossians 2:13-15 ampc),

"Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin) to repentance." (Matthew 9: 13 ampc),

"So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free" (John 8:36 ampc).

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nizetee: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2020
O my children, brave Nephilim, When shall you learn the truth? Adonai Yahweh nor all his angels Have not one chain's link to bind you Save those that you would forge And put about yourself with full will. No fire is there into which they would cast you Save that which your minds would kindle. They have no authority over man Save that man would, deluded, kneel And acknowledge such illusion of power With which the Elohim would beguile. Why are you led again and again Into that same trap which snared those that came before? What words are there for me to speak By which you would realise this And take care against such deceits?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:48am On Dec 13, 2020
"Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me." (Isaiah 45:11 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
HOW CAN ANY HUMAN BEING ESCAPE FROM SIN, CURSES, DEMONIC-MANIPULATIONS/STRONGHOLDS, DEATH AND HELL-FIRE; IF SUCH A PERSON NEGLECTS SO GREAT A SALVATION FOUND ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ?

"HOW SHALL WE ESCAPE, IF WE NEGLECT SO GREAT A SALVATION; which at the first began to be spoken by the LORD(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED), and was confirmed unto us by them that heard HIM;
4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?" (Hebrews 2:3-4 JKV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Egoat. tongue
Only you 5 ladies? cheesy
You were on a real cruise.
That person's decision upped you indeed. tongue Aren't you both a perfect match like this? Considering all that I have read about your friendship with her? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Egoat(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Xixtie:
Egoat. tongue
Only you 5 ladies? cheesy
You were on a real cruise.
That person's decision upped you indeed. tongue Aren't you both a perfect match like this? Considering all that I have read about your friendship with her? tongue
lol. It's obvious you know who the 'her' is, forget whatever you've read my sister. My jazz can't even work on her. grin That babe is on a whole different level that will take me years and prayers to attain. Lol. No be low selfesteem from my end o, na fact. grin Forget what you have read o mama.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Egoat:
lol. It's obvious you know who the 'her' is, forget whatever you've read my sister. My jazz can't even work on her. grin That babe is on a whole different level that will take me years and prayers to attain. Lol. No be low selfesteem from my end o, na fact. grin Forget what you have read o mama.
HAHAHAHAHA.grin @ It's not low self-esteem, it's fact. I understand your point tho, very well. How's the party tho? How's Farida's health?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Silentgroper(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Egoat:
u should be crowned d God of simps of nl.

damnnnn!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Egoat(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Xixtie:
HAHAHAHAHA.grin @ It's not low self-esteem, it's fact. I understand your point tho, very well. How's the party tho? How's Farida's health?

That's fact o mama. I kent deceive myself. grin
The party was extra ordinarily dope, Allah. Mama is better too, we went together.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
"Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.
18 Just as You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 And so for their sake and on their behalf I sanctify (dedicate, consecrate) Myself, that they also may be sanctified (dedicated, consecrated, made holy) in the Truth.
20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching,
21 That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me." (John 17:17-21 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Egoat:

That's fact o mama. I kent deceive myself. grin
The party was extra ordinarily dope, Allah. Mama is better too, we went together.

Glad the party was dope. Wish you could give us the gist tho. tongue
Ignore the mumu up there by the way, he is a known beggar with zero self-esteem.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Silentgroper(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Xixtie:

Ignore the mumu up there by the way, he is a known beggar with zero self-esteem.
I always knew it was u .pety

i knew i was right.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Egoat(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Xixtie:

I swear it was dope but I won't give the gist, it will be too personal. tongue If I wanted to reply him, i would have done that since. I have no interest in small pikin jabs.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Egoat:

I swear it was dope but I won't give the gist, it will be too personal. tongue If I wanted to reply him, i would have done that since. I have no interest in small pikin jabs.
Lol. That's way to go. Ignore the snipe. You could drop the gist later if you have a change of mind tho. tongue tongue How is my man-lover, CN?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
"Now to Him Who is able to keep *you(Chibuogwu/Put your own name here) without stumbling or slipping or falling(back into sin, curses, lust, flesh, demonic-dreams/manipulations, death and hell-fire)*, and to *present [you] unblemished (blameless, without-sin and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—*
25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it)."
(Jude 1:24-25 AMPC)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Egoat(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Xixtie:
Lol. That's way to go. Ignore the snipe. You could drop the gist later if you have a change of mind tho. tongue tongue How is my man-lover, CN?
lol. Nah, I am not dropping nada. tongue
Baba is fine, been busy.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Egoat:
lol. Nah, I am not dropping nada. tongue
Baba is fine, been busy.

Send him my regards. Let him know he's missed. I am expecting the gist with faith tho, someday anyday. tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Egoat(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Xixtie:

Send him my regards. Let him know he's missed. I am expecting the gist with faith tho, someday anyday. tongue
I will send your regards. Faith is good, i have it too.grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Xixtie(f): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Egoat:
I will send your regards. Faith is good, i have it too.grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
"For I [Myself] will give you a mouth and such utterance and wisdom that all of your foes combined will be unable to stand against or refute." (Luke 21:15 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, *he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life*." (John 6:47 AMPC)

Do you believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD ?
If yes, you have eternal life.
If no, you do not have eternal life.

You can believe the last second and disbelief this very second hence *there is nothing like accumulated salvation* which entails that we have to *believe fresh each second*

The eternal life of God has not stopped being *eternal* but our human-nature *just stopped believing*

Anybody who *commits sin* does not *believe in the eternal life* because Jesus was the eternal life and yet He had to believe each second fresh such that at several points of His earthly life, He would say, I do not what I see my Father do; Father, if it is your will let this cup pass me by but not my will rather let your will be done. He prayed in groans, in loud cries and supplications to the ONE who could save HIM *from disbelieving (death)* and His prayers were answered because of His reverent fear for His Father (Hebrews 5:7-10) hence this *eternal life dwelling within HIM enabled HIM not to sin from conception till ascension*.

This same eternal life has *every ability and power necessary to keep us without sinning just like Jesus in the days of His earthly existence from the moment of our conception in the womb of God (new creation-life/born-again decision) till biological death or the rapture of the saints* thus

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another helper/advocate, to be with you *forever*" (John 14:16)

"Jesus answered him, those who love me will keep my word and my Father will love them and we will come to them and make our home with them" (John 14:23)

"Just as the testimony of Christ has *been strengthened among you* so that no human being among you is *lacking in any spiritual gift as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ*. He will also *strengthen you to the end(of your human existence/rapture), so that you may be blameless (without any form or quantity or type of sin) on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ*. God is faithful (He has the ability to keep any human being without sin consistently and progressively till eternity and He will do it for you/me if we just trust in this capacity of HIS); by HIM you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord" (1 Corinthian 1:6-9)

Therefore Paul declared "and for this reason I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, *for I know the One in whom I have put my trust(committed my eternity/soul) and I am sure/certain that HE IS ABLE to guard/keep until that day what I have entrusted to HIM*" (2 Timothy 1:12)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2020
"Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods." (Matthew 24:45-47 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2020
"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
(Luke 12:34 AMPC)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
(John 1:1-5 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PearlFid(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
please I need a mentor to help me understand the Bible.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Drone95(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
PearlFid:
please I need a mentor to help me understand the Bible.
I'm a bible scholar

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.