Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830281 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
"Do what is good and run from evil so that you may live! Then the Lord God of Heaven’s Armies will be your helper, just as you have claimed. Hate evil and love what is good; turn your courts into true halls of justice. Perhaps even yet the Lord God of Heaven’s Armies will have mercy on the remnant of his people." (Amos 5:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PearlFid(f): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
bixton:

Okay. My whatsapp +234.902.7779.642. I'll do my best as time permits.
Let's start with: Genesis 1: 1-31 and Proverbs 1:1-33.
Take your time slowly to read as you study and meditate on it.

thank you so much, I'm so happy

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2021
“I baptize you with water for repentance, but one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to carry his sandals. *He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.* 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and will gather his wheat into the granary; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.” (Matthew 3:11-12 NRSV)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2021
JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; OUR LORD, SAVIOUR AND EXAMPLE IN FAITH was lead into the wilderness(circumstance/moment) of temptation by the HOLY SPIRIT and He engaged as well as overcame each temptation by the SPIRIT OF THE WORD OF GOD:

"Then Jesus was led (guided) by the [Holy] Spirit into the wilderness (desert) to be tempted (tested and tried) by the devil.

2 And He went without food for forty days and forty nights, and later He was hungry.

3 And the tempter came and said to Him, If You are God’s Son, command these stones to be made [loaves of] bread.

4 But He replied, It has been written, Man shall not live and be upheld and sustained by bread alone, but by every word that comes forth from the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil took Him into the holy city and placed Him on a turret (pinnacle, gable) of the temple sanctuary.

6 And he said to Him, If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written, He will give His angels charge over you, and they will bear you up on their hands, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said to him, On the other hand, it is written also, You shall not tempt, test thoroughly, or try exceedingly the Lord your God.

8 Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory (the splendor, magnificence, preeminence, and excellence) of them.

9 And he said to Him, These things, all taken together, I will give You, if You will prostrate Yourself before me and do homage and worship me.

10 Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.

11 Then the devil departed from Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him." (Matthew 4:11 AMPC)

What is your/my relationship with the SPIRIT OF THE WORD OF GOD ?

not just the letters of the WORD for "each thought" that drops into your/my mind because temptations are not mainly external(physical/tangible) but internal(within the mind)?

What is your/my daily/momentary relationship with the LETTERS of the WORD OF GOD ?

because if we do not have or engage the letters of the WORD OF GOD FREQUENTLY AND ACCURATELY(rightly dividing the word of truth) directly(personal studies) or indirectly(listening to sound teachers of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) or the HOLY SPIRIT INTERNAL PROMPTINGS/WORDS within our hearts, we will NEVER be able to CONNECT to the SPIRIT OF THE WORD OF GOD hence our lives will continue to be producing *fruits of the flesh* and preparing for *eternal damnation* while we claim to be *believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*

Abbah Father, fill us with a ravishing appetite for the letters of your word and enlighten the eyes of our mind to the new revelations, realities and the quickening-obedience of the spirit of your word each second of our earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
BLESSED AND MOST FORTUNATE IS THE MAN/WOMAN PLANTED INSIDE THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST FRESH EACH SECOND OF THIS EARTHLY EXISTENCE:

"Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather.

2 But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night.

3 And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity]." (Psalm 1:1-3 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
"Now *when they saw the boldness and unfettered eloquence of Peter and John and perceived that they were unlearned and untrained in the schools* [common men with no educational advantages], *they marveled;* and *they recognized that they had been with Jesus.*" (Acts.4:13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2021
"For I through the Law [under the operation of the curse of the Law] have [in Christ’s death for me] myself died to the Law and all the Law’s demands upon me, so that I may [henceforth] live to and for God.
20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
21 [Therefore, I do not treat God’s gracious gift as something of minor importance and defeat its very purpose]; I do not set aside and invalidate and frustrate and nullify the grace (unmerited favor) of God. For if justification (righteousness, acquittal from guilt) comes through [observing the ritual of] the Law, then Christ (the Messiah) died groundlessly and to no purpose and in vain. [His death was then wholly superfluous.]" (Galatians 2:19-21 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
"But I say, walk and live [habitually] in the [Holy] Spirit [responsive to and controlled and guided by the Spirit]; then you will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of the flesh (of human nature without God)." (Galatians 5:16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
"if righteousness comes through obedience to *the law*, the death of Jesus on the Cross would have been in vain" (Gal. 2:21)

Not living under the law:

Anything that is done just to fulfill a religious obligation but it is not based upon faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified; be it personal spiritual activities like fasting, praying, dressing, eating, preaching, reading your bible, giving alms, giving offering, giving counsel, offering to die in order to save other people’s lives, attending to business/careers/marital/fellowship responsibilities including keeping any commandment of God as well as denominational doctrinal teachings is the rituals of the law and cannot produce righteousness in the eyes of GOD and such lifestyle is living under the law.

Standing in the faith of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ *for each thought, decisions, actions and engagements of our earthly lifestyle both in the private or public environment is *the only means of manifesting righteousness in the eyes and standard of the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)*
thus
“Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.” (John 14:6).

“… anything done without faith is sin” (Romans 14:23).

This is because by the singular disobedience of Adam; all human being from conception whether born by believers or unbelievers was concluded as sinners (Romans 11:32 “For God has consigned (penned up/concluded/judged) all men to disobedience, only that He may have mercy on them all [alike].”)

hence any human being conceived in this world after Adam’s disobedience who is trying to please God with that same concluded nature of sin will only be producing sin/displeasure in the eyes of GOD therefore Jesus death on the Cross was necessary to evacuate that sin nature and transfer His righteousness upon us by faith such that we are Jesus by faith producing His righteousness in the secret and public environments that is acceptable in the eyes of the GOD-HEAD

yet in the physical we are still human beings(with our limitations, free-will, emotions, desires, mind, thoughts, memory, parts of our bodies, sense-organs, physical consciousness)
thus
“earthenware jar vessels carrying the TREASURE(GOD-HEAD) and…” (2 Cor.4:7).

The effects of His finished works on the Cross is not just historical reality/event but real each new second in 2 ways;

1. Reminding us that we have died with Jesus Crucified on the Cross not just our sins or sinful engagements but the whole of our being and became replaced instantly by the being and personality of Jesus Christ at the point we first believed the gospel.

2. We need to agree and believe that we are still human being with all human attributes(emotions, mind, free-will, memory, desires, thoughts, limitations, imaginations, physical consciousness) hence we need to submit the whole of our humanity to be crucified(put to death) by the same death that killed Jesus on the Cross fresh each second of our earthly existence by faith such that the new life of Jesus Christ now dwelling in our mortal bodies will manifest His own emotions, desires, free-will, mind, memory, thoughts, limitations, imaginations, physical consciousness, parts of the body, sense-organs e.t.c. while He lived on earth as GOD and MAN
thus

“Whoever says he abides in Him ought [as a personal debt] to walk and conduct himself in the same way in which He walked and conducted Himself.” (1 John 2:6 ampc).

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
"The body is not meant for fornication: it is meant for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. God, who raised the Lord from the dead, will by his power raise us up too." (1 Cor.6:13)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Those who die in sin without repentance unto Jesus Christ Crucified are lost forever even though they confessed Christ sometime in their earthly days:

Please the person who said that those who profess their believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and claimed to have *received the NEW LIFE OF CHRIST* yet still *manifests sin or sinful lifestyle* will not go to hell-fire if they die *without repentance* while trying to denying or trying to *twist this scriptural passage and its context*
thus
"Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you dressed as sheep, but inside they are devouring wolves.

16 You will fully recognize them by their fruits. Do people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

17 Even so, every healthy (sound) tree bears good fruit [worthy of admiration], but the sickly (decaying, worthless) tree bears bad (worthless) fruit.

18 A good (healthy) tree cannot bear bad (worthless) fruit, nor can a bad (diseased) tree bear excellent fruit [worthy of admiration].

19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

20 Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits.

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]." (Matthew 7:13-23 ampc)

*with your kingdom of Heaven expression as living a Christian life on earth and 1000 years of Christ earthly reign*........

Please can you also *relate your 1000 years teaching and kingdom of Heaven ideology with this Scripture, where Jesus was talking to the Jews who had believed in HIM about *being His Disciples indeed(genuinely)*, having the truth that sets them free, those who continue in sin not being *permanent members of the household* and the *permanent position of those who yield to the obedience of the Son of God's freedom*
thus
"So Jesus said *to those Jews who had believed in Him,* If you abide(continue) in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

33 They answered Him, We are Abraham’s offspring (descendants) and have never been in bondage to anybody. What do You mean by saying, You will be set free?

34 Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Whoever commits and practices sin is the slave of sin.

35 Now a slave does not remain in a household permanently (forever); the son [of the house] does remain forever.

36 So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free." (John 8:31-36 ampc)

Going further can you also explain this passage in the context of those *who do not bear fruits of righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified* within the context of being cut away and being burnt
thus
"I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.

2 *Any branch in(inside; a believer) Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away);* and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit." (John 15:1-2 ampc)

furthermore can you explain this scripture
"For it is impossible [to restore and bring again to repentance] those who have been once for all enlightened, who have consciously tasted the heavenly gift and have become sharers of the Holy Spirit,

5 And have felt how good the Word of God is and the mighty powers of the age and world to come,

6 If they then deviate from the faith and turn away from their allegiance—[it is impossible] to bring them back to repentance, for (because, while, as long as) they nail upon the cross the Son of God afresh [as far as they are concerned] and are holding [Him] up to contempt and shame and public disgrace.

7 For the soil which has drunk the rain that repeatedly falls upon it and produces vegetation useful to those for whose benefit it is cultivated partakes of a blessing from God.

8 But if [that same soil] persistently bears thorns and thistles, it is considered worthless and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned." (Hebrews 6:4-8 ampc)

What about the Churches in Revelation 2 and 3 that Jesus appreciated for *all their good efforts and works of righteousness yet in the majority of them, He found sin/errors and warned them to repent or else, He will come and take away their lamps* ?

If believers who commit sin or err in the slightest of it will still make it to Heaven, why would Jesus border coming to give such warnings to those Churches from Heaven while He liveth forever in Heaven making intercession for His body the Church ?

Another vital question is
How can a human being who has died inside the Crucified Jesus Christ on the Cross by faith and became replaced by Christ New Life *be producing sin* ("....How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?" Romans 6:2) ?
"Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark, but will have the Light which is Life." (John 8:12)

Is Jesus New Creation Life inside a believer, the producer or manifestor of sin ?
"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, *we ourselves also are found sinners*, *is therefore Christ the minister of sin?* God forbid." (Galatians 2:17 KJV)

How can anybody who believes in Jesus and still manifests sin be following the example of Jesus who committed no sin while on earth *as the only example of our faith* and still make it to Heaven where Jesus who committed no sin while on earth is presently ?
according to this scripture "For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 *Who did no sin,* neither was guile found in his mouth:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." (1 Peter 2:21-25 kjv)

Anybody who practices any form or type of sin whether secret or external without repentance before biological death and those who disbelieve the gospel will spend eternity in hell-fire which id the second death just like Jesus declared it
thus
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21:6-8 )

Instead of making argument to justify those who claim to be Christians and still manifest sinful lifestyle please ask the Holy Spirit to *empower you with His mercy and grace that flows His throne of grace just like He helped Jesus to live on earth without sin each second of His earthly life* through this scriptural encouragement of Peter
thus
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 *Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.*

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 *Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.*

18 But *grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ*. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen."
(2 Peter 3:9-18 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 100Bishops: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wow
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Paramountgift(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Although this is a Christian platform but that doesn't undermine the fact that unbelievers will cross this. Believer or unbeliever, this information is very important for your soul. No one is above God, and His commands are ultimate. Pls, read this till the end for your good and that of others. Thanks as you comply.

For you that does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or anything Christianity, always bear in mind that you did not create yourself, and that the body you live in will give away one day. When this happens, your soul will be required of you by your maker. What will you tell God about how you lived your life here on earth?

How would you feel if your creation goes against your will, do you ever stop to think about how God feels whenever you discard His commands and disregard His existence.

...For we are but sojourners here in earth..
The life we live on earth is only a fraction of eternity.

Romans 14:10; ..for we shall all stand before the Judgement Seat Of Christ..

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...

where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
There is no temptation that comes our way as believers in the Crucified Jesus Christ that is *superior to the grace functioning within us at that point of our lives*

thus
"For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently." (1 Corinthians 10:13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Paramountgift:
Although this is a Christian platform but that doesn't undermine the fact that unbelievers will cross this. Believer or unbeliever, this information is very important for your soul. No one is above God, and His commands are ultimate. Pls, read this till the end for your good and that of others. Thanks as you comply.

For you that does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or anything Christianity, always bear in mind that you did not create yourself, and that the body you live in will give away one day. When this happens, your soul will be required of you by your maker. What will you tell God about how you lived your life here on earth?

How would you feel if your creation goes against your will, do you ever stop to think about how God feels whenever you discard His commands and disregard His existence.

...For we are but sojourners here in earth..
The life we live on earth is only a fraction of eternity.

Romans 14:10; ..for we shall all stand before the Judgement Seat Of Christ..

The word escape means to break free from confinement or control. The context of this subject suggests a dangerous situation that needs to be fled from. It also an unpleasant and precarious situation that needs to be separated from.
The Bible is replete with clear warnings to mankind to flee from destruction. In the days preceding Noah, God saw that the afflictions of men were only evil continually and would have destroyed them without notification, bit the righteous and holy God would not do that rather. He decided to inform righteous Noah of his s intentions and used him to prepare the Ark to save his family and preserve all species of animals from the wrath of God and the destruction that was to be unleashed on that generation.
Gen 6:5-7
God eventually destroyed man and all living creatures that remained on earth. This is a salutary lessons to all the humans in this generation to repent of their evil deeds. The rain of Noah's dispensation that destroyed nearly every soul alive then, came suddenly on the people and they could not escape. The people were eating, drinking, marrying, making merriment and doing all sort of things as is being done today until the floods came and destroyed them.
Matt 24:38-39
God also revealed to Abraham of his intentions to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, to enable him intercede for the city. The result was the deliverance of Lot and his family from the great inferno.
Gen 19:17
If God did not spare the generation of No ah and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because of their sins, please note that he will not spare this generation, including sinners, no matter the excuses.
2 pet 2:5-9
Nearly all the adult Israelites that left Egypt by the Lord's mighty hand could not enter the promise Land because of sin and rebellion against God.
Sin in man makes sacrifices abominable and unacceptable to God. Sin in man makes him a willing companion of unquenchable fire of hell. In all dispensations, those who sinned against God without genuine repentance recieved their doses of varying degree of punishment.
Heb 10: 28-29
Jesus died to save man from the unbearable and sore judgement and the accompanying interminable suffering that will be the lot of billions of people. Yet, man has shunned this great work of grace and has chosen to bear the consequences instead.
Dear friends, it must be clearly stated that more than 95% of adults what are dying today end up in hell fire because of one sin or the other.
Be rest assured that if you shun the instruction of the Lord which says, 'strive to enter in at the strait gate', you can never say no to the command of the devil in hell(with great torments and pain), whose interest you serve as an unrepentant sinner on earth.

We must therefore be courageous to cut off those things that lead us to condemnation in hell fire, no matter how dear they may appear to us materially, physically and spiritually. Let no one be deceived, unquenchable fire with worms that can never die, awaits all sinners.
If you do need to wish to face eternal suffering in hell fire, please ensure that you escape from the following; adultery, fornication, worldliness, unforgiving spirit, anger, malice, strife, bitterness, fear, envy, list, pornography, lying tongue, deceit, fraud, extortion, covetousness, pride, wickedness, ungodly dressing such as tight fitting and skimpy dresses, body exposing dresses, perming of the hair, dying of the hair, wearing of attachments and unnatural hair/extensions. In summary, anything that's not your hair, or changes the natural state of your hair.
For validation, check this scriptures: Rom 1:28-32, Gal 5:19-21, Zephaniah 1:8.
Along with this, you must desist from painting the body, nails, toes lips, tattoos, bleaching the skin, wearing extra lashes, etc. For validation, see:
Prov 7:10, Jeremiah 4:30.
No one knows his or her time, if you want to escape the damnation of your soul in hell fire, please ensure you put off all adornments ( earrings, necklaces, Leg/hand chains, Bangles, beads, etc) For validation, see:
Deut 7:25-26, Isaiah 3:18-23, Zeph 1:18, Zeph 1:8
You may want to argue about this, but this is not the time to win any argument. It is a time to wait on the Lord and hear him speak to you.
All those who wrestle scriptures to justify their lustful desires do so to their destruction. The exhaustive list applies to both men and women. Husband's tell your wives and wives do suit.
We must all note that we have a creator, 'God Almighty'. We are not our own, we all have destinies to fulfill on earth in line with God's will. It is not the will of God that any man should perish. If you have doubts, pray earnestly and seek the face of God to reveal to you, and He will.
There is a general new trend of wordiness in the church today. People can wear anything (including sensitive parts exposing clothes), drink anything (including strong drinks), dance to any tune of music, allow choreography, immoral dances and different forms of unholy amusement on the pulpit. Yet, the Ministers of the gospel do not see anything wrong in them.

People tatoo their bodies, get funny and demonic haircuts, women wear trousers and seductive tights and yet the churches as well as their Ministers are very comfortable with them. All that matters is the prosperity of the people and the increased number of excited unrepentant sinners for the gain of the ministers.
Please note that hell fire awaits you if you fall into the above indicated sins, whether as a member or as a minister that allows them in your church.
If you are in a ministry where salvation, sanctification and Holiness if individual members and the entire church is not emphasized, then you are an unprofitable servant already on a dark tunnel to hell fire. Matt 25:30
Fortunately, there is a way out. As long as you are alive, it is never too late to amend your ways.

Escape for your life by leaving that ungodly and antichrist church and look for a place where righteous living, inward and outward purity is emphasized continuously.
If you continue to attend that gathering where you do not need to repent despite your sins, you are willingly sinning against God, and the result is judgement without mercy (hell fire).
Heb 10:36-27

If you really want to escape hell fire, please do the following:
1. Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself by yourself (pslm 32:5;51:1-5, Rom 3:23)

2. Identify your sins and confess them to God in repentance asking him to forgive you (Rom 10:9, James 5:16, 1John 1:9)

3. Repent of all your sins asking God for the grace to be holy (Ezek 14:6, Acts 2:38;3:19, Acts 8:22;17:30)

4. Determine not to go back to your sins (Dan 1:8, Phil 3:7-8, Rom 6:1-6)

5. Look for a Bible believing and Holiness preaching Church where biblical truths are preached without compromise (Acts 20:20, 26-27, 31-32, Rev 3:7-10)

6. Seperate from the world and worldliness for your spiritual development (2 Cor 6:14-18: Rev 18:4-5)
Thank you!

Feel free to ruminate over the message consecutively..it will profit your soul. Also share to your friends, family and colleagues. Our lives here in earth are 70- 100 if your strength can take you. But life after death is forever..eternity...

where will you spend yours?
Heaven or hell? No riches here on earth or city can be compared to the beauty of heaven, and no suffering here on earth can be compared to the pain and anguish of hell.
Make your choice now...Jesus or Satan!
It's a two way thing, there's no neutral ground.

I hope and pray that you will make the right choice..
Some years back, I would have spat at anyone that brought this kind of message my way, until I got a personal convinction from Jesus Christ Himself.
I also urge you brethren to pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There's nothing more valuable than a exclusive walk with God.
Thanks again.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
We have received the new life of Jesus Christ Crucified by faith hence *we are only permitted to shine as LIGHT(CHRIST) to the whole world whether in the privacy/secrets of our hearts thoughts or in the public environments*

thus
"You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste (its strength, its quality), how can its saltiness be restored? It is not good for anything any longer but to be thrown out and trodden underfoot by men.
14 You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a peck measure, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:13-16 ampc)

if you will like to pray as the Holy Spirit prompts you each day at 9pm UK-time, please you can follow this link....
Chibuogwu Onyemaechi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Prayer-meeting
Time: Jan 18, 2021 09:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79629216770...
Meeting ID: 796 2921 6770
Passcode: q3dTNL

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
"Therefore I tell you, stop being [v]perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
27 And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life?
28 And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.
29 Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these.
30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear?
32 For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all.
33 But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness ([aa]His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.
34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble." (Matthew 6: 25-34 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
The Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is the *only standard for God's judgement both for believers and unbelievers*:

The gospel is the *only power of God to save both for the jews and the gentiles* who believe (Romans 1:16-17) hence those who died without hearing the gospel before Jesus was incarnated *Jesus went to the realm of the dead to preach the gospel to them*
thus
"For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit,

19 In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison,

20 [The souls of those] who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient, when God’s patience waited during the building of the ark in which a few [people], actually eight in number, were saved through water." (1 Peter 3:18-20 ampc)

and Jesus confirms it thus
"I am the *only way, truth and life* and no human being(before His incarnation or after His ascension) can get to the Father *except by HIM(through faith in His finished works on the Cross of Calvary)*" (John 14:6)

No one has gone to Heaven except the Son who came from Heaven
thus
"And yet no one has ever gone up to heaven, but there is One Who has come down from heaven—the Son of Man [Himself], Who is (dwells, has His home) in heaven." (John 3:13 ampc)

Hence those who die without hearing the gospel *directly from any human being* will be visited by Jesus in the realm of the dead just like He did for those in 1 Peter 3:18-20 because Jesus is still the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb.13:8 ) and that is not the responsibility of anybody's prayers rather *It is Solely the responsibility of Jesus Christ Crucified*

It is also important to note that *the Holy Spirit is the Head-Personality in preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and the first personality that performs this role* while human preachers are *number-2 or secondary witness of the gospel*; WHO IS GOD AND REACHES OUT TO EACH HUMAN BEING THAT HE CREATED WITH THIS MESSAGE before He sends other human preachers hence you can be CERTAIN THAT HE WILL NOT OMIT ANY PERSON FROM HEARING THE GOSPEL BEFORE THE LAST JUDGMENT
thus
"But when the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth Who comes (proceeds) from the Father, *He [Himself] will testify(first witness)* regarding Me.

27 But *you(human preachers) also will testify and be My witnesses*, because you have been with Me from the beginning." (John 16:26-27 ampc)

The most *important task in this world is preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*, it is the *primary work of the Holy Spirit*, He is taking His time while doing it on each human being and until He completes it then the end of this world will come
thus
"And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end." (Matthew 24:14)

Bearing in mind that it is this same Holy Spirit that created each human being then *it is sure that each human being has heard the gospel from conception* and what the Holy Spirit is doing currently is *to remind(preach the gospel to us individually as a reminder and testimony of what He has already told us at our conception)*
thus
"Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love." (Ephesians 1:4 ampc)

"And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself]." (James 1:18 ampc)

Hence there is no excuse for anybody to *claim ignorance of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*,
There is no excuse to claim *that there is no GOD*,
There is no excuse to *continue in sin*,
There is no excuse for any human being to *reject the gospel and enter into eternal hell-fire*
thus
"If I(Jesus Christ Crucified) had not come and spoken to them(human beings), they would not be guilty of sin [would be blameless]; but now they have no excuse for their sin." (John 15:22)

May the mercy obtained from the throne of God's grace be released into each human being in this generation, so that we may find grace to repent from sin genuinely and collaborate with the gospel of Salvation found only in Christ Jesus Crucified. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED JESUS:
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21 KJV)

One very vital point in verse-21, Jesus is the only means of saving any human being from sin

Anybody who is still leaving in sin only needs to accept Jesus finished works on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection then his/her sin-nature will be evacuated by the nail of Jesus death on the Cross and the LIFE of Jesus which did not commit sin from conception till ascension on this same earth with all its temptations will start manifesting in such a persons life from one degree of holiness/glory to a higher degree of holiness/glory by the Power of the Holy Spirit.

If anybody says he/she is saved/born-again by grace through faith in Jesus Christ death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection but still commits sin such a person is lying against Jesus because the name, personality and works of Jesus means deliverance from sin, sinful desires, ancestral curses, demonic-strongholds/addictions, devil and hell-fire permanently.

thus
"Therefore He(Jesus) is able/capable also to save(deliver from sin and all its related consequences/habits/addictions/demonic-manipulations/ancestral-curses/devil/hell-fire) to the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He is always living to make petition to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them." (Hebrews 7:25 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
"Now by the hands of the apostles (special messengers) numerous and startling signs and wonders were being performed among the people. And by common consent they all met together [at the temple] in the covered porch (walk) called Solomon’s.
13 And none of those who were not of their number dared to join and associate with them, but the people held them in high regard and praised and made much of them.
14 More and more there were being added to the Lord those who believed [those who acknowledged Jesus as their Savior and devoted themselves to Him joined and gathered with them], crowds both of men and of women,
15 So that they [even] kept carrying out the sick into the streets and placing them on couches and sleeping pads, [in the hope] that as Peter passed by, at least his shadow might fall on some of them.
16 And the people gathered also from the towns and hamlets around Jerusalem, bringing the sick and those troubled with foul spirits, and they were all cured.
17 But the high priest rose up and all who were his supporters, that is, the party of the Sadducees, and being filled with jealousy and indignation and rage,
18 They seized and arrested the apostles (special messengers) and put them in the public jail.
19 But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the prison doors and, leading them out, said,
20 Go, take your stand in the temple courts and declare to the people the whole doctrine concerning this Life (the eternal life which Christ revealed).
21 And when they heard this, they accordingly went into the temple about daybreak and began to teach" (Acts. 5:13-21a ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
"Why, O Jacob, do you say, and declare, O Israel, My way and my lot are hidden from the Lord, and my right is passed over without regard from my God?
28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
31 But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired." (Isaiah 40:27-31 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Remaining incorruptible inside this corruptible world:

Something about the importance of studying the bible daily, consistently and progressively:

It is the only means of sustaining our faith in genuine holiness so that the Holy Spirit will help us to manifest the lifestyle of Jesus Christ Crucified; Our Saviour and Lord; both in the secret of our heart-desires and external lifestyle such that we do not sin again in our hearts or bodies each second of our earthly life and not return back to the tendency of faithlessness and eternal damnation in hell-fire.

"We are *born-again(each second of our earthly existence)* by the incorruptible seed of the LIVING WORD OF GOD" (1 Peter 1:23)

It is the amount of the word of God according to the teachings of Jesus Christ that is alive(active/living) and quickened/aroused by the Holy Spirit as well as our individual/group bible studies that defines our capacity to remain incorruptible inside our hearts/thoughts/desires/imaginations and external activities of this sinful world each second of our earthly existence just like Jesus

thus

"For even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation]. For Christ also suffered for you, leaving you [His personal] example, so that you should follow in His footsteps. 22 He was guilty of no sin, neither was deceit (guile) ever found on His lips. 23 When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but he trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly. 24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed. 25 For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian (the Bishop) of your souls." (1 Peter 2:21-25 ampc)

This is why He told those who believe in HIM that want to walk daily in victory and freedom over sin thus "So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue/abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32 ampc)

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).

18 *And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another;* [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit." (2 Corinthians 3:17-18 ampc)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
REPENT FROM SIN AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NO MATTER WHAT IS GOING PHYSICALLY BAD IN YOUR CURRENT EARTHLY SITUATION:

"And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)."
(Mark 1:15 ampc)

"Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, every other thing will be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33)

"I am doing something in your life right now, when it manifests, it will surprise you" (Habakkuk 1:5)

"He who has promised is faithful, He will do it" (1 Thess. 5: 24)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
"He then went on to say, Behold, [here] I am, coming to do Your will. Thus He does away with and annuls the first (former) order [as a means of expiating sin] so that He might inaugurate and establish the second (latter) order.

10 And in accordance with this will [of God], we have been made holy (consecrated and sanctified) through the offering made once for all of the body of Jesus Christ (the Anointed One).

11 Furthermore, every [human] priest stands [at his altar of service] ministering daily, offering the same sacrifices over and over again, which never are able to strip [from every side of us] the sins [that envelop us] and take them away—

12 Whereas this One [Christ], after He had offered a single sacrifice for our sins [that shall avail] for all time, sat down at the right hand of God,

13 Then to wait until His enemies should be made a stool beneath His feet.

14 For by a single offering He has forever completely cleansed and perfected those who are consecrated and made holy.

15 And also the Holy Spirit adds His testimony to us [in confirmation of this]. For having said,

16 This is the agreement (testament, covenant) that I will set up and conclude with them after those days, says the Lord: I will imprint My laws upon their hearts, and I will inscribe them on their minds (on their inmost thoughts and understanding),

17 He then goes on to say, And their sins and their lawbreaking I will remember no more.

18 Now where there is absolute remission (forgiveness and cancellation of the penalty) of these [sins and lawbreaking], there is no longer any offering made to atone for sin.

19 Therefore, brethren, since we have full freedom and confidence to enter into the [Holy of] Holies [by the power and virtue] in the blood of Jesus,

20 By this fresh (new) and living way which He initiated and dedicated and opened for us through the separating curtain (veil of the Holy of Holies), that is, through His flesh,

21 And since we have [such] a great and wonderful and noble Priest [Who rules] over the house of God,

22 Let us all come forward and draw near with true (honest and sincere) hearts in unqualified assurance and absolute conviction engendered by faith (by that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness), having our hearts sprinkled and purified from a guilty (evil) conscience and our bodies cleansed with pure water.

23 So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word." (Hebrews 10:9-23 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Something about personal daily bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit:

Please you must not force yourself unto studying 1-chapter each day, I will encourage you to start little with 3-5 verses per day or more.

If you will agree with me start with the Gospel according to St. John chapter 1 from verse-1 to verse-5 today(next day 5-verses and continue like that or increase in number of verses if your understanding and retentive memory can carry it).

Try to get a notebook for your bible studies. Before you start reading; pray and ask thus "Holy Spirit fill me with fresh/new understanding and revelations of Your Word as I study from John 1:1-5 as well as make Your Word to mix with faith in my heart in Jesus name. Amen."

After reading this 5-verses, write out lessons that you got from it, ask yourself questions like
1. "How does this Word speak to me as if it is GOD speaking to me directly ?",
2. "In my current situation(job/marriage/business/academics/career/business) of life, where will Jesus Christ now living inside my body want to apply this words as He did while He was on earth in His own mortal-body so that the perfect-will of the Father will be manifested ?",
3. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all my friends/family/relations/colleagues/children/parents/siblings/social-media-contacts e.t.c. ?",
4. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all Christians all over the world ?",
5. "How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all unbelievers currently in this world ?"......

Then you begin to write out prayers for each of this situation based upon the words of these passages thus
1. Prayers that enables you to see these words as being spoken directly to you from the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit),
2. Prayers that enables the Holy Spirit to help you apply the words of these passages in your current situation of life,
3. Prayers that enables your relatives to encounter these words in their spirit no matter there current geographical locations,
4. Prayers that releases these words fresh upon the hearts of all Christians no matter their current circumstances and geographical locations,
5. Prayers that enables the heart of unbelievers to receive the light of God's word in their hearts no matter how lost and deep into unbelief they are currently
then
Silence for 2-3-5 minutes for the Holy Spirit to speak more of His revealed words to your heart thus "Holy Spirit, speak in ways that I can understand you within my heart in Jesus name. Amen."......
Write down what He told you, if He spoke in that period of silence or else conclude and engage what you have learnt in more meditations(thinking-through in line with what Jesus lifestyle will engage while holding unto these words) even as you engage in concluding prayers and go for your daily activities.

As you keep engaging the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) in these daily bible studies, your NEW CREATION LIFE IN CHRIST will continue to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ from one degree of glory/holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness. I hope this helps, if not drop more questions here and the Holy Spirit will help us to engage them adequately. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2021
"And He said, Be on your guard and be careful that you are not led astray; for many will come in My name [appropriating to themselves the name Messiah which belongs to Me], saying, I am He! and, The time is at hand! Do not go out after them.
9 And when you hear of wars and insurrections (disturbances, disorder, and confusion), do not become alarmed and panic-stricken and terrified; for all this must take place first, but the end will not [come] immediately.
10 Then He told them, Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
11 There will be mighty and violent earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences (plagues: malignant and contagious or infectious epidemic diseases which are deadly and devastating); and there will be sights of terror and great signs from heaven.
12 But previous to all this, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, turning you over to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be led away before kings and governors for My name’s sake.
13 This will be a time (an opportunity) for you to bear testimony." (Luke 21:8-13 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.