Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830130 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
"The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple." (Psalm 119:130 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
“Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin to repentance and salvation.)” (Matthew 9:13 ampc)

“The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.” (Psalm 119:130 ampc)

“Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law” (Psalm 119:18 ampc)

“Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live; and I will observe Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it].” (Psalm 119:17 ampc)

“I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.” (Psalm 119:16 ampc)

“I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law].” (Psalm 119:15 ampc)

“I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches.” (Psalm 119:14)

“With my lips and heart have I declared and recounted all the ordinances of Your mouth.” (Psalm 119:13)

“Blessed are You, O Lord; teach me Your statutes.” (Psalm 119:12)

“Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:11 ampc)

“By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man—not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil/sin.” (Proverbs 16:6 ampc)

“How shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it].” (Psalm 119:9)

Your Word, Oh My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. Amen. (Psalm 119:105)

“Now [Herod] cherished bitter animosity and hostility for the people of Tyre and Sidon; and [their deputies] came to him in a united body, and having made Blastus the king’s chamberlain their friend, they asked for peace, because their country was nourished by and depended on the king’s [country] for food.21 On an appointed day Herod arrayed himself in his royal robes, took his seat upon [his] throne, and addressed an oration to them.22 And the assembled people shouted, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man!23 And at once an angel of the Lord smote him and cut him down, because he did not give God the glory (the preeminence and kingly majesty that belong to Him as the supreme Ruler); and he was eaten by worms and died.24 But the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God] continued to grow and spread.25 And Barnabas and Saul came back from Jerusalem when they had completed their mission, bringing with them John whose surname was Mark.” (Acts. 12:20-25 ampc)

“Then the disciples of John came to Jesus, inquiring, Why is it that we and the Pharisees fast [j]often, [that is, abstain from food and drink as a religious exercise], but Your disciples do not fast?15 And Jesus replied to them, Can the wedding guests mourn while the bridegroom is still with them? The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast.16 And no one puts a piece of cloth that has not been shrunk on an old garment, for such a patch tears away from the garment and a worse rent (tear) is made.17 Neither is new wine put in old wineskins; for if it is, the skins burst and are torn in pieces, and the wine is spilled and the skins are ruined. But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved.” (Matthew 9:13-17 ampc)

“For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39 ampc)

I pray that the mercy, grace, love and salvation from the throne of God’s grace will continue to uphold and prevail over our lives even as we are being transformed into the full maturity in Christ Jesus Crucified from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
"For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(Romans 8:38-39 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
"Now in the church (assembly) at Antioch there were prophets (inspired interpreters of the will and purposes of God) and teachers: Barnabas, Symeon who was called Niger [Black], Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen a member of the court of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Separate now for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.

3 Then after fasting and praying, they put their hands on them and sent them away." (Acts 13:1-3 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2021
"He who covers and forgives an offense seeks love, but he who repeats or harps on a matter separates even close friends." (Proverbs 17:9 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
"So then, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from [that port] they sailed away to Cyprus.

5 When they arrived at Salamis, they preached the Word of God [concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God] in the synagogues of the Jews. And they had John [Mark] as an attendant to assist them.

6 When they had passed through the entire island of Cyprus as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain Jewish wizard or sorcerer, a false prophet named Bar-Jesus.

7 He was closely associated with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, who was an intelligent and sensible man of sound understanding; he summoned to him Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the Word of God [concerning salvation in the kingdom of God attained through Christ].

8 But Elymas the wise man—for that is the translation of his name [which he had given himself]—opposed them, seeking to keep the proconsul from accepting the faith.

9 But Saul, who is also called Paul, filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit, looked steadily at [Elymas]

10 And said, You master in every form of deception and recklessness, unscrupulousness, and wickedness, you son of the devil, you enemy of everything that is upright and good, will you never stop perverting and making crooked the straight paths of the Lord and plotting against His saving purposes?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you will be blind, [so blind that you will be] unable to see the sun for a time. Instantly there fell upon him a mist and a darkness, and he groped about seeking persons who would lead him by the hand.

12 Then the proconsul believed (became a Christian) when he saw what had occurred, for he was astonished and deeply touched at the teaching concerning the Lord and from Him."
(Acts 13:4-12 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Stand in the Victory of Jesus Christ Crucified:
"When it was morning, all the chief priests and the elders of the people (Sanhedrin, Jewish High Court) conferred together against Jesus, [plotting how] to put Him to death [since under Roman rule they had no power to execute anyone]"
(Matthew 27:1 amp)

Jesus Christ did not offend anybody but something propelled this group of people to conspire and plan to kill HIM.

As long as you are a human being, you do not need to offend the devil for him to desire and be consistently desiring to biologically eliminate you and most important to him is that you spend eternity with him in hell-fire.

As a human being, you have an invisible enemy; the devil who can use fellow human beings, situations and circumstances of this earthly existence to get you into death and eternal damnation.

Some people are saying, the devil is not looking for me because I am not among those who are shouting/calling Holy Spirit every time and every where, whether you like calling the Holy Spirit every time or not; whether you like praying in tongues or not; whether you like reading, quoting or using bible passages or not; as long as you are a human being in this world; the devil is working assiduously against you as well as everything that concerns you, your salvation and your eternal destination.

"The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Then Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming around on the earth and from walking around on it." (Job 1:7 amp)

"Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour. 9 But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack—rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.]"
(1 Peter 5:8-9 amp)

The only victory you can have over the devil is to stand on the victory of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary since 2000 years ago then you are SAFE!!!

"Jesus answered, “This voice has come for your sake, not for mine. 31 Now judgment is upon this world [the sentence is being passed]. Now the ruler of this world (Satan) will be cast out. 32 And I, if and when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw all people to Myself [Gentiles, as well as Jews].” 33 He said this to indicate the kind of death by which He was to die."
(John 12:30-33 amp)

"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever]. 16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him]."
(John 3:14-18 amp)

"For everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God]. 5 Who is the one who is victorious and overcomes the world? It is the one who believes and recognizes the fact that Jesus is the Son of God. 6 This is He who came through water and blood [His baptism and death], Jesus Christ—not by the water only, but by the water and the blood. It is the [Holy] Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. [He is the essence and origin of truth itself.]"
(1 John 5:4-6 amp)

Have you made Jesus Christ Crucified; your own LORD and GOD ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the saints ?

Maranatha; Come Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
"The commandments, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet (have an evil desire), and any other commandment, are summed up in the single command, You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself. Love does no wrong to one’s neighbor [it never hurts anybody]. Therefore love meets all the requirements and is the fulfilling of the Law."
(Romans 13:9-10 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
"God spoke to Noah and his sons, ‘See, I establish my Covenant with you, and with your descendants after you; also with every living creature to be found with you, birds, cattle and every wild beast with you: everything that came out of the ark, everything that lives on the earth. I establish my Covenant with you: no thing of flesh shall be swept away again by the waters of the flood. There shall be no flood to destroy the earth again.’
God said, ‘Here is the sign of the Covenant I make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all generations: I set my bow in the clouds and it shall be a sign of the Covenant between me and the earth. When I gather the clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I will recall the Covenant between myself and you and every living creature of every kind. And so the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all things of flesh.’" (Genesis 9:8-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED HELP ME TO LOVE YOU GENUINELY FROM THE DEPTH OF MY WHOLE BEING:

Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified), make me know your ways. Amen.
Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified), teach me your paths. Amen.
(Lord Jesus Christ Crucified) make me walk in your truth, and teach me: for you are God my Saviour. Amen.
(Psalm 25:4-5)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
I pray that your whole being(soul, spirit, and body) will be transformed into the real image of Christ Jesus Crucified from one degree of glory to a higher degree of glory as you study his word, believe his word, obey his word, preach his word, apply his word, use his word, meditate upon his word, use only his word as a standard for your thoughts, decisions and actions all the days of your life on this earth in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).

18 And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit." (2 Corinthians 3:17-18 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faithworld1(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2021
[b][/b] Do you know what the church needs today?

Many people are living in the ignorance of what the church is, to talk of knowing what it needs.
This message is aimed at making everyone know the truth about the church, the misconception about the church as well as the need of the church.
Read it and pray for the church.
https://josephedembassey./2021/02/what-church-needs-today-by-joseph-edem.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Faithworld1(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Faithworld1:
[b][/b] Do you know what the church needs today?

Many people are living in the ignorance of what the church is, to talk of knowing what it needs.
This message is aimed at making everyone know the truth about the church, the misconception about the church as well as the need of the church.
Read it and pray for the church.
https://josephedembassey./2021/02/what-church-needs-today-by-joseph-edem.html?m=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by manku(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Need help against spiritual attack/witchcraft attack:[color=#990000][/color]

A little bit of my background, I came from polygamous home where my later father married five wives and my mother was the second wife with a lot of issues. I had been bewitched or attacked by other wives since I was very young as I started noticing marks and scratches on my body and at the same time I experienced unexplainable internal heat and this lasted for couple of years during my secondary school times and I was unable to concentrate on my studies, and my late father was not interested to know about my health, therefore I struggled with life until I left home. Immediately I left home the internal heat stoped and I was able to start a new life away from home.

After coupe of years I bought a car and went home to see my sick mother, that's when the serious witchcraft attack started seeing all manner of spiritual attack. As a result my life went worst and everything was down in my life till today thou I had visited several church houses and I had done many fasting and prayer but nothing much has changed. Though, one good thing that happened over the years is that the two of my late father wives who was responsible for my predicament died mysteriously.

However, I'm still facing witchcraft attack from half brothers and relatives because of jealous.
I need to know any native doctors, Babalawo or spiritualist who knows what they're doing. I need help as soon as possible.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by manku(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Need help against spiritual attack/witchcraft attack:

A little bit of my background, I came from polygamous home where my later father married five wives and my mother was the second wife with a lot of issues. I had been bewitched or attacked by other wives since I was very young as I started noticing marks and scratches on my body and at the same time I experienced unexplainable internal heat and this lasted for couple of years during my secondary school times and I was unable to concentrate on my studies, and my late father was not interested to know about my health, therefore I struggled with life until I left home. Immediately I left home the internal heat stoped and I was able to start a new life away from home.

After coupe of years I bought a car and went home to see my sick mother, that's when the serious witchcraft attack started seeing all manner of spiritual attack. As a result my life went worst and everything was down in my life till today thou I had visited several church houses and I had done many fasting and prayer but nothing much has changed. Though, one good thing that happened over the years is that the two of my late father wives who was responsible for my predicament died mysteriously.

However, I'm still facing witchcraft attack from half brothers and relatives because of jealous.
I need to know any native doctors, Babalawo or spiritualist who knows what they're doing. I need help as soon as possible.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
"Now at Lystra a man sat who found it impossible to use his feet, for he was a cripple from birth and had never walked.

9 He was listening to Paul as he talked, and [Paul] gazing intently at him and observing that he had faith to be healed,

10 Shouted at him, saying, Stand erect on your feet! And he leaped up and walked.

11 And the crowds, when they saw what Paul had done, lifted up their voices, shouting in the Lycaonian language, The gods have come down to us in human form!

12 They called Barnabas Zeus, and they called Paul, because he led in the discourse, Hermes [god of speech].

13 And the priest of Zeus, whose [temple] was at the entrance of the town, brought bulls and garlands to the [city’s] gates and wanted to join the people in offering sacrifice.

14 But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their clothing and dashed out among the crowd, shouting,

15 Men, why are you doing this? We also are [only] human beings, of nature like your own, and we bring you the good news (Gospel) that you should turn away from these foolish and vain things to the living God, Who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything that they contain.

16 In generations past He permitted all the nations to walk in their own ways;

17 Yet He did not neglect to leave some witness of Himself, for He did you good and [showed you] kindness and gave you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with nourishment and happiness.

18 Even in [the light of] these words they with difficulty prevented the people from offering sacrifice to them.

19 But some Jews arrived there from Antioch and Iconium; and having persuaded the people and won them over, they stoned Paul and [afterward] dragged him out of the town, thinking that he was dead.

20 But the disciples formed a circle about him, and he got up and went back into the town; and on the morrow he went on with Barnabas to Derbe." (Acts 14:8-20 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2021

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Experiencegj: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
:Dgood one
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
"When they had preached the good news (Gospel) to that town and made disciples of many of the people, they went back to Lystra and Iconium and Antioch,

22 Establishing and strengthening the souls and the hearts of the disciples, urging and warning and encouraging them to stand firm in the faith, and [telling them] that it is through many hardships and tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.

23 And when they had appointed and ordained elders for them in each church with prayer and fasting, they committed them to the Lord in Whom they had come to believe [being full of joyful trust that He is the Christ, the Messiah].

24 Then they went through Pisidia and arrived at Pamphylia.

25 And when they had spoken the Word in Perga [the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God], they went down to Attalia;

26 And from there they sailed back to Antioch, where they had [first] been commended to the grace of God for the work which they had [now] completed.

27 Arriving there, they gathered the church together and declared all that God had accomplished with them and how He had opened to the Gentiles a door of faith [in Jesus as the Messiah, through Whom we obtain salvation in the kingdom of God].

28 And there they stayed no little time with the disciples."
(Acts 14:21-28 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
He took our infirmities and bore our diseases:

When Jesus entered Peter’s house, he saw his mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever; 15 he touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up and began to serve him. 16 That evening they brought to him many who were possessed with demons; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and cured all who were sick. 17 This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet Isaiah, “He took our infirmities and bore our diseases.”
(Matthew 8:14-17 NRSV)

Praise GOD!!!

His touch instantly made the woman with fever healed

Peter's mother-in-law

"But just as we have the same spirit of faith that is in accordance with scripture—“I believed, and so I spoke”—we also believe, and so we speak," (2 Corinthians 4:13)

This word of God is coming to us fresh with the same healing power and effect now even if we are physically healthy there is some new healing that we manifest in our soul, spirit and body if we just believe this word of God and say "Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, please touch me with the same hand that you touched Peter's mother-in-law and heal my soul from sin, my body from sickness and heal other peoples soul from sin and other people's body from sicknesses especially those who cannot pray for themselves in Jesus name. Amen."

There were many who were possessed by demons which he cast out the demons in their lives by a word then standing *on the effectiveness of this same word of God which new and real and effective fresh each second*; "We command *every demon possessing our soul and the souls of other human being who do not even know that they are possessed by demons to leave our soul, spirit and bodies now* in Jesus name. Amen."

Jesus cured all those who were sick, we take the same authority by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified who "now lives inside our mortal-bodies" and decree healing upon all those who are sick whether we know them or we do not know them, whether they are believers or unbelievers, whether they know that they are sick or not and decree complete cure for their soul, spirit and body in Jesus name. Amen.

May the word of God spoken through the Prophet Isaiah thus 'He took our infirmities and bore our diseases' be made manifest in our lives and the lives of all human beings who are sick in their souls, spirit and bodies in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
"He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’" (Matthew 22:37-39 NRSV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
"Then certain individuals came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” 2 And after Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and debate with them, Paul and Barnabas and some of the others were appointed to go up to Jerusalem to discuss this question with the apostles and the elders. 3 So they were sent on their way by the church, and as they passed through both Phoenicia and Samaria, they reported the conversion of the Gentiles, and brought great joy to all the believers. 4 When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they reported all that God had done with them. 5 But some believers who belonged to the sect of the Pharisees stood up and said, “It is necessary for them to be circumcised and ordered to keep the law of Moses.”

6 The apostles and the elders met together to consider this matter. 7 After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “My brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that I should be the one through whom the Gentiles would hear the message of the good news and become believers. 8 And God, who knows the human heart, testified to them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as he did to us; 9 and in cleansing their hearts by faith he has made no distinction between them and us. 10 Now therefore why are you putting God to the test by placing on the neck of the disciples a yoke that neither our ancestors nor we have been able to bear? 11 On the contrary, we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.”

12 The whole assembly kept silence, and listened to Barnabas and Paul as they told of all the signs and wonders that God had done through them among the Gentiles. 13 After they finished speaking, James replied, “My brothers, listen to me. 14 Simeon has related how God first looked favorably on the Gentiles, to take from among them a people for his name. 15 This agrees with the words of the prophets, as it is written,

16 ‘After this I will return,
and I will rebuild the dwelling of David, which has fallen;
from its ruins I will rebuild it,
and I will set it up,
17 so that all other peoples may seek the Lord—
even all the Gentiles over whom my name has been called.
Thus says the Lord, who has been making these things 18 known from long ago.’

19 Therefore I have reached the decision that we should not trouble those Gentiles who are turning to God, 20 but we should write to them to abstain only from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from whatever has been strangled[e] and from blood. 21 For in every city, for generations past, Moses has had those who proclaim him, for he has been read aloud every sabbath in the synagogues.”" (Acts. 15:1-21 NRSV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
"And God, who knows the human heart, testified to them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as he did to us; 9 and in cleansing their hearts by faith he has made no distinction between them and us." (Acts 15:8-9 NRSV)

The *confirmation of our salvation in Christ* each second that we breathe on this earth is *How much the Holy Spirit controls our thoughts, decisions, imaginations, actions, silence, lifestyle, engagements, activities and inactions*

The only thing that can *cleans the human heart to be completely pure in the eyes of God each second is THE STATUS OF YOUR FAITH IN JESUS DEATH AND RESURRECTION PER TIME* not what you *believed last second*....
what do you believe *in this present second that you are breathing now* ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
“See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues; 18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings because of me, as a testimony to them and the Gentiles. 19 When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say; for what you are to say will be given to you at that time; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death; 22 and you will be hated by all because of my name. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly I tell you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24 “A disciple is not above the teacher, nor a slave above the master; 25 it is enough for the disciple to be like the teacher, and the slave like the master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign those of his household!" (Matthew 10:16-25 NRSV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
THE MERCY OF GOD which prevails over the judgment our sin deserves:

Do you know what it means "But mercy overcomes judgment" (James 2:13);
"...the blood of Jesus Christ speaks better things than Abels blood" (Hebrews 12:24),
"...Even the lawful captive of the mighty shall be set free" (Isaiah 49:24-26),
"...who will say a thing and it comes to pass/manifestation; if THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED has not commanded it" (Lamentation 3:37),
"I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy, I will have compassion to whom I will have compassion because It is not of him that wills or runs but of the Lord who shows mercy" (Romans 9:15-16),
"Jesus declared thus I have come to show/give mercy upon human beings and I have not come to collect *human righteousness/sacrifice/efforts*" (Matthew 9:13) ?

we encourage people to reconcile/restitute with other human beings who they offended *but that is not a condition that will determine God's mercy and salvation upon such person* because sometimes people can get offended by your lifestyle which is supported by the mercy of God rather reconciliation with human beings creates an atmosphere for human tolerance and external co-existence BUT THE MERCY OF GOD IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY OF GOD WHO DESIRES TO MANIFEST HIS MERCY UPON EACH HUMAN BEING much more than the devil or principalities inside alusi or revengeful spirit of man wants to destroy *the project of God(a human being that took God the whole of the GOD-HEAD to create and redeem)*. alusi and all those fowl spirit have *no power over those who have been submerged under the crushing power of Jesus death on the Cross which disarmed principalities and powers by the nail of his Cross, cancelled all curses and written ordinances which stood against mankind from Adam* according to Colossians 2:10-15.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
"No human being can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him diligently" (Hebrews 11:6)

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17)

*hearing is a continuous present tense*;
when was the last time, you/I read our bible personally to hear directly from God for ourselves not just to fulfil routine or to hear from another person/preacher *as a fresh release of HIS EVER NEW LIFE* ?

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, *I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?* I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:18-19 KJV)

"For when we are in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor the lack of it makes any difference at all; what matters is faith that works through love." (Galatians 5:6 GNT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
"God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might live through him."
(1 John 4:9 NRSV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
"So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known. 27 What I say to you in the dark, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered, proclaim from the housetops. 28 Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30 And even the hairs of your head are all counted. 31 So do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows.

32 “Everyone therefore who acknowledges me before others, I also will acknowledge before my Father in heaven; 33 but whoever denies me before others, I also will deny before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:26-33 NRSV)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Lethal Power Of Lust / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.