Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (829818 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:00pm On May 02, 2021
"Now huge crowds were going along with [Jesus], and He turned and said to them,

26 If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters—[yes] and even his own life also—he cannot be My disciple.

27 Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:25-27 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:02pm On May 02, 2021
Efficacy of the Gospel in this generation:
1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe."

The power/grace/love/mercy/faith/salvation released by GOD through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary is what makes the gospel effective/consistent upon any human being who hears the gospel

If there is no encounter with this power from the cross of Christ Jesus upon any human being after hearing, reading or listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the flesh/sin/unbelief cannot be destroyed and replaced with the FULL-LIFE of Jesus Christ (Salvation/Eternal-life) no matter how many Christian activities you are subjected to, no matter the religious titles attributed to you, no matter how many sacramentals or sacraments you engage, no matter how many confessional utterances you make, no matter how many times you have read through the holy bible, no matter your exegetical prowess, no matter how long you have been going to Church, no matter your knowledge of Church history/doctrines/traditions e.t.c.

It is this power that cast away the prince of this world from our lives, lifts us to the crucified flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross, merges our flesh with his own flesh and puts to death our flesh(our spirit-man/personality not our skin), replaces our old flesh with the resurrected-flesh/being of Christ, then makes us the center of attraction to lead all men to consistent obedience and Holiness through faith in Christ Jesus here in this sinful world thus "John 12:23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." Then going further Jesus declared "John 12:31 Now(at the point of His death on the cross) is the judgment of this world(flesh/sin/devils-dominance-over-human-souls/unbelief 'effects' upon each human being in this world's is dealt with): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(the stronghold/power of sin/flesh/unbelief is destroyed and replaced by the prince of peace). 12:32 And "I", if I be lifted up from the earth(His death on the cross and the power released at that point affects each human being in the whole world at this experience/encounter), will draw all men unto me(will turn each human being who believes in HIM in this world from fleshly fruits to Spiritual fruits that is consistent till eternity). 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die."

Thus Paul confirmed the regrets and ignorance of Satan for allowing this power of God released through the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ His only beloved Son become a reality upon mankind "1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, *they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*."

Since the devil cannot undo the reality of the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ upon mankind then he has devised a means of making sure that the gospel we hear in this generation is without the teaching/revelation/knowledge/Grace/Power of the Cross of Christ Jesus. This is why the Christianity of our generation seems to have the highest number of human being amongst all other religion in the universe currently with the population of human beings visible in different physical structural church auditoriums yet we have geometric increase in sin/evil/wickedness/injustice/unbelief within the same Christian-fold and in the secular world while the early church after Pentecost carried a lifestyle (Gospel) that overturned human beings in various cities/nations/continents towards the kingdom of Jesus Christ Crucified.

It is this same power of the Cross of Jesus Christ that cancelled 'all' the bad/unfavorable records of our past that stands against us with which the accuser of the brethren accuses us day and night before God(Colossians 2:14-15, Revelation 12:10)

It is this same power that removed the sting of sin(attractions to sins) in our lives permanently(John 8:36; Hebrews 7:23-26) and replaced it with the flesh of Jesus Christ which alone both wills and does his good pleasures through us (Phil.2:12-13) in the Holy Spirit both in trials, temptations, affluence, enjoyments, promotions, miracles, testing e.t.c.

There is no permanent deliverance from sin/flesh/unbelief/poverty/demonic-manipulations/untimely-biological-death in any man/woman of God, fasting/prayers, Christian activities e.t.c apart from having a direct personal encounter with the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified thus "what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6 KJV).

There is no victory/prosperity that is genuine/long-lasting/eternal apart from that which comes from a personal encounter with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified released on the cross of Calvary thus "If the Son sets you free, you are feed indeed" (John 8:36 KJV).

Seek/desire/yearn to have a direct personal encounter with this power/Grace/revelation/love/mercy/deliverance/faith/life/salvation/truth/reality e.t.c. that GOD released through the death of His only beloved Son; Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary thus "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled/satisfied" (Matthew 5:6)

"If you search for me sincerely with your whole heart, you will find me" (Jeremiah 29:13)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:50pm On May 02, 2021
"Then Jesus said to the multitudes and to His disciples,

2 The scribes and Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat [of authority].

3 So observe and practice all they tell you; but do not do what they do, for they preach, but do not practice.

4 They tie up heavy loads, hard to bear, and place them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves will not lift a finger to help bear them.

5 They do all their works to be seen of men; for they make wide their phylacteries (small cases enclosing certain Scripture passages, worn during prayer on the left arm and forehead) and make long their fringes [worn by all male Israelites, according to the command].

6 And they take pleasure in and [thus] love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues,

7 And to be greeted with honor in the marketplaces and to have people call them rabbi.

8 But you are not to be called rabbi (teacher), for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers.

9 And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

10 And you must not be called masters (leaders), for you have one Master (Leader), the Christ.

11 He who is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 Whoever exalts himself [with haughtiness and empty pride] shall be humbled (brought low), and whoever humbles himself [whoever has a modest opinion of himself and behaves accordingly] shall be raised to honor.

13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces; for you neither enter yourselves, nor do you allow those who are about to go in to do so.

14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you swallow up widows’ houses and for a pretense to cover it up make long prayers; therefore you will receive the greater condemnation and the heavier sentence.

15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you travel over sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes one [a proselyte], you make him doubly as much a child of hell (Gehenna) as you are.

16 Woe to you, blind guides, who say, If anyone swears by the sanctuary of the temple, it is nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the sanctuary, he is a debtor [bound by his oath].

17 You blind fools! For which is greater: the gold, or the [h]sanctuary of the temple that has made the gold sacred?

18 You say too, Whoever swears by the altar is not duty bound; but whoever swears by the offering on the altar, his oath is binding.

19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar which makes the gift sacred?

20 So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.

21 And he who swears by the sanctuary of the temple swears by it and by Him Who dwells in it.

22 And whoever swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and by Him Who sits upon it.

23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you give a tenth of your mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected and omitted the weightier (more important) matters of the Law—right and justice and mercy and fidelity. These you ought [particularly] to have done, without neglecting the others.

24 You blind guides, filtering out a gnat and gulping down a camel!

25 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the plate, but within they are full of extortion (prey, spoil, plunder) and grasping self-indulgence.

26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and of the plate, so that the outside may be clean also.

27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you are like tombs that have been whitewashed, which look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything impure.

28 Just so, you also outwardly seem to people to be just and upright but inside you are full of pretense and lawlessness and iniquity.

29 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you build tombs for the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,

30 Saying, If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have aided them in shedding the blood of the prophets.

31 Thus you are testifying against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ sins to the brim [so that nothing may be wanting to a full measure].

33 You serpents! You spawn of vipers! How can you escape the penalty to be suffered in hell (Gehenna)?

34 Because of this, take notice: I am sending you prophets and wise men (interpreters and teachers) and scribes (men learned in the Mosaic Law and the Prophets); some of them you will kill, even crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue and persecute from town to town,

35 So that upon your heads may come all the blood of the righteous (those who correspond to the divine standard of right) shed on earth, from the blood of the righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar [of burnt offering].

36 Truly I declare to you, all these [evil, calamitous times] will come upon this generation." (Matthew 23:1-36 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:22pm On May 03, 2021
"I am speaking the truth in Christ. I am not lying; my conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me

2 That I have bitter grief and incessant anguish in my heart.

3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.

4 For they are Israelites, and to them belong God’s adoption [as a nation] and the glorious Presence (Shekinah). With them were the special covenants made, to them was the Law given. To them [the temple] worship was revealed and [God’s own] promises announced.

5 To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be).

6 However, it is not as though God’s Word had failed [coming to nothing]. For it is not everybody who is a descendant of Jacob (Israel) who belongs to [the true] Israel.

7 And they are not all the children of Abraham because they are by blood his descendants. No, [the promise was] Your descendants will be called and counted through the line of Isaac [though Abraham had an older son].

8 That is to say, it is not the children of the body [of Abraham] who are made God’s children, but it is the offspring to whom the promise applies that shall be counted [as Abraham’s true] descendants.

9 For this is what the promise said, About this time [next year] will I return and Sarah shall have a son.

10 And not only that, but this too: Rebecca conceived [two sons under exactly the same circumstances] by our forefather Isaac,

11 And the children were yet unborn and had so far done nothing either good or evil. Even so, in order further to carry out God’s purpose of selection (election, choice), which depends not on works or what men can do, but on Him Who calls [them],

12 It was said to her that the elder [son] should serve the younger [son].

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated (held in [a]relative disregard in comparison with My feeling for Jacob).

14 What shall we conclude then? Is there injustice upon God’s part? Certainly not!

15 For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then [God’s gift] is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God’s mercy. [It depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God’s having mercy on him.]

17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.

18 So then He has mercy on whomever He wills (chooses) and He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of) whomever He wills." (Romans 9:1-18 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:59pm On May 03, 2021
"Again I looked throughout the earth and saw that the swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man the battle, and that wise men are often poor, and skillful men are not necessarily famous; but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the right place at the right time" (Ecclesiastes 9:11 TLB)

"And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, Why does your Master eat with tax collectors and those [preeminently] sinful?

12 But when Jesus heard it, He replied, Those who are strong and well (healthy) have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick.

13 Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin) towards repentance" (Matthew 9:11-13 ampc)

"For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (1 Cor.15:9-10 KJV)

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently reject/resist/renounce all type of sinfulness, (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently reject/resist/renounce all type of worldly desires/passions/lusts, (This same grace) teaches us how to persistently manifest holy, righteous and self-controlled lifestyle in this present (sinful) world (Nigeria/Africa/America/Europe/Asia) not after we die and get to heaven" (Titus 2:11-12)

"But He giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." (James 4:6 KJV)

"You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus." (2 Timothy 2:1 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:30am On May 05, 2021
THOSE DENYING THE DIVINE-NATURE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
Jesus calls HIMSELF; THE SON OF MAN AND THE SON OF GOD, requesting that a human being must believe in HIM as the SON OF GOD and the HUMAN BEING WORSHIPPED HIM because as the SON OF GOD; HE IS ALSO GOD WHO MUST BE WORSHIPPED and ONLY VIA BELIEVING AND WORSHIPPING HIM CAN ANY HUMAN BEING BECOME SAVED FROM SIN AND ETERNAL HELL-FIRE AND HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GOD-HEAD(FATHER, SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT) WHILE ON THIS EARTH AND IN THE LIFE AFTER BIOLOGICAL DEATH thus

"Jesus heard that they had put him out, and meeting him He said, Do you believe in and adhere to the Son of Man or the Son of God?

36 He answered, Who is He, Sir? Tell me, that I may believe in and adhere to Him.

37 Jesus said to him, *You have seen Him; [in fact] He is talking to you right now.*

38 He called out, *Lord, I believe! [I rely on, I trust, I cleave to You!]* And *he worshiped Him(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED)*.

39 Then Jesus said, *I came into this world for judgment [as a Separator, in order that there may be separation between THOSE WHO BELIEVE ON ME and THOSE WHO REJECT ME], to make the sightless see and to make those who see become blind.*

40 Some Pharisees who were near, hearing this remark, said to Him, Are we also blind?

41 Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin; but because you now claim to have sight, your sin remains. [If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but because you insist, We do see clearly, you are unable to escape your guilt.]" (John 9:35-41 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:36am On May 05, 2021
Some practical steps for having a quiet-time with the Holy Spirit and daily personal bible studies are:

Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you a hunger for HIS FELLOWSHIP FRESH EVERY SECOND thus
“Abbah Father, fill me with a hunger for your fellowship fresh every second of my life through a daily personal bible studies, quiet-time 1st thing each morning, hearing your voice, and discussing with YOU in my heart by faith fresh every second in Jesus name. Amen.

Start studying 5 or more verses of the Scripture every morning; I will encourage you to start with the gospel according to St John thus John 1:1-5 today, John 1:6-10 the next day and increase as the Holy Spirit gives you capacity and retention.

Please you must not force yourself unto studying 1-chapter each day, I will encourage you to start little with 3-5 verses per day or more.
If you will agree with me start with the Gospel according to St. John chapter 1 from verse-1 to verse-5 today(next day 5-verses and continue like that or increase in number of verses if your understanding and retentive memory can carry it).

Try to get a notebook for your bible studies. Before you start reading; pray and ask thus “Holy Spirit fill me with fresh/new understanding and revelations of Your Word as I study from John 1:1-5 as well as make Your Word to mix with faith in my heart in Jesus name. Amen.”

After reading this 5-verses, write out lessons that you got from it, ask yourself questions like
1. “How does this Word speak to me as if it is GOD speaking to me directly ?”,

2. “In my current situation(job/marriage/business/academics/career/business) of life, where will Jesus Christ now living inside my body want to apply this words as He did while He was on earth in His own mortal-body so that the perfect-will of the Father will be manifested ?”,

3. “How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all my friends/family/relations/colleagues/children/parents/siblings/social-media-contacts e.t.c. ?”,

4. “How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all Christians all over the world ?”,

5. “How would Jesus Christ Crucified want to use the words contained in these passages to speak to all unbelievers currently in this world ?”……

Then you begin to write out prayers for each of this situation based upon the words of these passages thus
1. Prayers that enables you to see these words as being spoken directly to you from the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit),

2. Prayers that enables the Holy Spirit to help you apply the words of these passages in your current situation of life,

3. Prayers that enables your relatives to encounter these words in their spirit no matter there current geographical locations,

4. Prayers that releases these words fresh upon the hearts of all Christians no matter their current circumstances and geographical locations,

5. Prayers that enables the heart of unbelievers to receive the light of God’s word in their hearts no matter how lost and deep into unbelief they are currently

then
Silence for 2-3-5 minutes for the Holy Spirit to speak more of His revealed words to your heart thus “Holy Spirit, speak in ways that I can understand you within my heart in Jesus name. Amen.”……

Write down what He told you, if He spoke in that period of silence or else conclude and engage what you have learnt in more meditations(thinking-through in line with what Jesus lifestyle will engage while holding unto these words) even as you engage in concluding prayers and go for your daily activities.

As you keep engaging the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) in these daily bible studies, your NEW CREATION LIFE IN CHRIST will continue to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ from one degree of glory/holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness. I hope this helps, if not drop more questions here and the Holy Spirit will help us to engage them adequately.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:44am On May 05, 2021
RELATIONSHIP INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” (John 13:34 KJV)

God is the creator of all mankind
God lived in eternity without need for anything because He is complete in HIMSELF yet at a point in His eternal existence He decided to create the universe.
Inclusive of all that is found in this universe, God created human beings in His own image (Genesis 1:26-28)

Human being went against the instructions of God in Adams’ disobedience at the garden of Eden(Genesis 3:6)

This disobedience brought the execution of God’s justice upon mankind thus “For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.”(Romans 11:32)

This mercy of God was shown by the offering of His Son on the Cross of Calvary to redeem(buy-back) mankind unto His original glory and this expresses the deepest nature of God’s love for mankind thus
“But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8 )

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up(on the Cross):
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:14-18)

It is based upon this love of God through His Son’s death on the Cross of Calvary that every believer encounters the death of his/her old-self/flesh/nature then receives a NEW LIFE thus
“But as many as received him, to them gave He power to become the Sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” (John 1:12 KJV)

It is this New Creation Life(Jesus Christ Crucified) that lives by faith in our mortal-bodies in such a manner to love as Jesus loved while He was in His physical body on this earth thus
“By this we come to know (progressively to recognize, to perceive, to understand) the [essential] love: that He laid down His [own] life for us; and we ought to lay [our] lives down for [those who are our] brothers [in Him].
17 But if anyone has this world’s goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother and fellow believer in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can the love of God live and remain in him?
18 Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity).” (1 John 3:16-18 ampc)

This is the basis for any relationship a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified should have with any human being (brother, sister, mother, father, wife, husband, children even for the unbelievers) thus
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” (John 13:34 KJV)

Perceive each human being as someone preciously redeemed by the blood of the lamb and on his/her way back to Heaven our home. This mindset will make you or me never to desire to lead such a person to temptation, lust or sin :
By your dressing while going to meet him or her

By the type of chats or messages that yo send to such a person

By the type of write-ups, comments, images and videos you paste on social media for such people or other human beings to view.

By not agreeing to visit the person especially the opposite sex alone or at odd-hours or places

By enquiring and encouraging such a persons’ relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

By encouraging such a person to engage in his/her public/general fellowship programs

By encouraging such a person to be committed in his/her education or careers or jobs or talents developments

By engaging in one-on-one bible studies and prayers with such a person online or offline in order to build-up each other.

By obeying the Holy Spirit in sponsoring the persons’ finances or studies or business or careers without ulterior motives or marital-desires
By remaining friends with the same or opposite sex without having a rigid mindset that he/she must be my spouse

By seeking the will of God for your marital desires towards any opposite sex whom your emtions begin to desire for marriage according to the Holiness of Jesus Christ Crucified not because of some personal stature/physique or financial-benefits or societal-status thus “Seek out the will of God for your life and obey it” (Ephesians 5:17)

By resisting every temptation towards sexual sins, caressing, romancing, or kissing until after the exchange of matrimonial vows thus “Those who persevere to the end will be saved” (Matthew 24:13)

This depicts building our future matrimony/marriage on the throne of God thus
“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and loving-kindness and truth go before Your face.” (Psalm 89:14 ampc)

“Justice and judgment/holiness are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.” (Psalm 89:14 KJV)

“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 14:17)

May the God of all Glory and Grace fill the hearts of those preparing for marriage with His mercy and grace to persevere in purity of thoughts, minds, emotions, imaginations and body till they take their marriage vow on the altar in Jesus name. Amen.

May the God of all Glory and grace fill those who are married with His mercy, grace and love so that they may love their spouse as Christ loved His Body the Church and their children as God’s gift which must be nurtured according to the mind of Christ in Jesus name. Amen.

May the Holy Spirit fill those married couples who are waiting upon HIM for the fruit of the womb with His mercy and grace to wait patiently in faith without stumbling, complaining or murmuring in Jesus name. Amen.

May the God of all Glory and Grace fill and establish our homes and relationships with the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified beyond what we can think, pray, imagine or write by the Power of His Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:38pm On May 05, 2021
How does God see us, you and I

I am a new creation in Him!
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come.” 2 Cor. 5:17
I am reconciled in Christ!

2 Corinthians 5:18-21
[18]And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
[19]To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
[20]Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
[21]For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
He sees us as righteous

I am righteous and holy.
“And to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.” Ephesians 4:24

I have been born again by the Holy Spirit:
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. John 3:3-6

I am not as I was.

I am saved by grace as a gift, not because of my performance.
“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.” Ephesians 2:8

But now I have the same rights as Christ and am like Him.
God sees me like His son Jesus. His image in fact.

I radiate light wherever I go.
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.” Matthew 5:14

Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.” Philipphians 2:15

You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.”1 Thessalonians 5:5

I am the salt of the earth.
“You are the salt of the earth.” Matthew 5:13

I am a vessel of Divine Light.
“For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.” 2 Corinthians 4:6

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right.” Psalm 97:11

I am a victor.
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” Romans 8:37
I have a heavenly calling.
“Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.” Hebrews 3 v 1

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
I am a co-heir with Christ.
“Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ. If indeed we share in His sufferings in order that we may also share with His glory.” Romans 8:17

fruit.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.” John 15

Now, speak the bolded declarations out loud to yourself. The power of life and death is in the tongue, so it is vital that you only allow the Truth to come out of your mouth. It could be the difference in an amazing life and a disappointing one. (Proverbs 18:21)

Meditate on this truth of how you and I are to God.
How he sees us.

Above all He Loves you and I and His Love never fails.

See yourself as God sees you and submit every fresh second your human-frame(free-will, emotions, mind, imaginations, thoughts, decisions, desires, actions and inactions) to HIS CROSS SUCH THAT HIS NEW CREATION-LIFE WILL BOTH WILL AND DO HIS GOOD PLEASURES BOTH IN THE SECRET OF OUR THOUGHTS AND OUT EXTERNAL BEHAVIOURS in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36am On May 06, 2021
“Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, with an eternal gospel to preach to the inhabitants of the earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, “Fear God [with awe and reverence], and give Him glory [and honor and praise in worship], because the hour of His judgment has come; [with all your heart] worship Him who created the heaven and the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
8 Then another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon(false-gods) the great, she who has made all nations(human beings) drink(receive) the wine(gifts of the flesh/sinfulness) of the passion of her immorality [corrupting them with idolatry].”
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “Whoever worships the beast(false-gods) and his image and receives the mark [of the beast] on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he too will [have to] drink of the wine of the wrath of God, mixed undiluted into the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone (flaming sulfur) in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb (Christ). 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night—those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is [encouragement for] the steadfast endurance of the saints (God’s people), those who habitually keep God’s commandments and their faith in Jesus.”
(Revelation 14:6-12)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
"Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

10 And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

11 And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

12 And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,

13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

14 And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end." (Matthew 24:9-14 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:54pm On May 06, 2021
"Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]." (James 5:16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:30am On May 07, 2021
"So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place—let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed [this]—

16 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

17 Let him who is on the housetop not come down and go into the house to take anything;

18 And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his overcoat.

19 And alas for the women who are pregnant and for those who have nursing babies in those days!

20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now—no, and never will be [again].

22 And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

23 If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!—do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God’s chosen ones).

25 See, I have warned you beforehand.

26 So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)—do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms—do not believe it.

27 For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

28 Wherever there is a fallen body (a corpse), there the vultures (or eagles) will flock together." (Matthew 24:15-28 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:13am On May 07, 2021
"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NancyChrist: 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
Good evening family,
Pls does anyone have an idea of a genuine and renowned Christian plublisher and marketer who publishes and helps you market both hard copies, on Amazon and others? Pls share , thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:57pm On May 08, 2021
COMMUNION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!
What does the Scripture mean when it talks about "communion"?
There are seven meanings.
First, the word communion means presence. God the Father's desire for you is that the sweet presencd of the Holy Spirit will be with you.

Second, Communion means fellowship. You do not need to pray to the Holy Spirit; you simply fellowship/converse/discuss/talk with Him. And you should seek that communion as you would seek water in the wilderness.

Third meaning of Communion is sharing together. You pour out your heart and He pours out His. You share your joy and He shares His. "It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us..." wrote the apostles to the believers in Antioch (Acts 15:28). They were sharing--even writting letters--together.

Fourth, Communion means participation with. The Holy Spirit becomes your partner. The Scripture is filled with phrases like "working with them" (Mark 16:20) and "the Spirit and us" (Acts 15:28), makes it clear that the work of the Holy Spirit is in participation with you.

Fifth, Communion means intimacy. You will never experience a deep love with Christ Jesus until you know it with the Holy Spirit who brings that intimacy. There is no other way. God has "poured out" His love into our hearts "by the Holy Spirit who was given to us" (Romans 5:5). You cannot love God without the Holy Spirit.

Sixth, Communion means friendship. The Holy Spirit longs to be your closest friend, someone with whom you can share the deepest secrets of your heart.

And Seventh, Communion means comradeship. In Greek the word means "commander". He is like a captain, a ruler, or a boss--but a loving, friendly one. Just as He instructed the apostles where they should go ("Now get up, go down and go with them without hesitation; for I have sent them" Acts.10:20) and where they should not go ("They went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit not to speak the word in Asia. When they had come opposite Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them" Acts 16:6-7). He must be allowed to rule in your personal affairs ("if we live by the Holy Spirit let us also be ruled by the Holy Spirit" Gal.5:25). Remember, since Christ departed, the Holy Spirit is "in-charge" on earth.

Are you listening for His voice?
Are you ready to commune with Him?
When I began my fellowship with the Holy Spirit, I talked with Him day and night. Not a day passed that I did not say, Holy Spirit. Precious Holy Spirit". And we began our time of prayer and communication.
Oh, the sound of His voice.

Just say
Holy Spirit, I want to commune with You!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:52pm On May 08, 2021
Uh? Christian Dating?��
. . . . . .
If you are a Christian and you want to know if there is such a thing as “Christian dating”, proper for a Christian, the answer is sure there is. But before I say anything about the typical, honorable “Christian dating”, I have to define what “Christian” means so that the definition itself will be a ground upon which I build my case.

Christian means, a person who lives or thrives to lead a life that brings glory and honor to the name of Jesus, not out of duty and obligation, but out of love.
". . . in Christ Jesus . . . means . . . faith working through love." Galatians 5:6 NASB
So, that in mind, for Christians, who want to live according to the word of God, dating means an important life project they do carefully with the help of God and others. Remember, I’m not talking about the kind of dating where couples go out together at least five times a week; kissing and caressing and having sex whenever and wherever they want to. Rather I’m focusing on the kind of dating that is appropriate for a Christian.

For a Christian, dating is a way to know a person deeply but apart from any physical relation which is set apart for married couples. Why do they want to know the person? Because Christian dating has a goal; and that goal is to find a life partner. Notice, there is no dating for the sake of dating. Dating just because everybody is doing it is like jumping off of the cliff because everybody is doing it.
When you don’t have a goal, anything can be your goal. There is a saying that goes like this: “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” (Lewis Carroll) It took me a while to understand this saying. This is what it means: If you don’t know where you are going, your destiny will be anywhere. Think about it! Dating endlessly, dating for no good reason than to get married can take you to places you didn’t sign up for.
Going out for lunch, spending time at the hotel and finishing the day with kissing and sex is not the kind of dating I am talking about here. For a Christian, who wants to do it God’s way, to bring glory and honor to Jesus, dating doesn’t look like that.

Let me take one scenario as an example. A guy looks at a girl and he thinks that she is cute. So he gets her number (zillion ways to do it) and invite her for a cup of coffee. (Remember, he doesn’t ask her out yet) Then he tries to know her well. He tries to spend time with her and her friends. He also tries to bring her in with his friends. Then if she is somebody that he wants to know more, he will ask her out. If she accepts his request, they will officially start dating.
Remember, their friendship has to happen before they start dating. That’s very important “ingredient” for the success of their future marriage if their relationship goes that far.

They meet at least once or twice a week to see if they are meant to be together for the long haul. During this time, both ask (on their own, separately) other people who love and care for them and who are older and more mature (spiritually) than them if the person they are going out with is a good person.
They also ask their friends’ opinion about the person they are dating. Most of the time their friends may have the same opinion as theirs but still it is good to hear what they have to say (especially for a girl).

They pray about their relationship but, please hear me right here, but they don’t pray together in one room, alone. Unmarried couple, when they pray together in one room, alone, there will be some sort of comfort they draw from each other’s spiritual life and they tend to compromise on their moral values. Today, technology made it easy for all of us to pray together with others across the country via Viber, Skype, Zoom, what have you. I keep on saying to couples who are dating “Don’t pray together in one room” but I repeatedly hear “We didn’t take that advice seriously until it happened to us”.

The other point I want to raise here is this: Couples don’t need any prophetic message for them to decide to get married. They don’t need to go around looking for people to lay their hands on them and prophesy on their future relationship. The counsel and confirmation the find from the word of God, the people of God and their love for each other are enough for them to see if they are on the right track or not. It is very sad to witness couples going into marriage saying, "A prophet told us to get married."

God gave us His word, for us to follow after; a mind to think and He gave us brothers and sisters in Christ to help us do the right thing.
“Where there is no guidance the people fall,
But in abundance of counselors there is victory.” Proverbs 11:14 NASB (similar msg on Proverbs 24:6)
The thing is most of young people think that they are educated and spiritually matured enough to know everything in life and they see it as weakness to ask for advice.

Going back to our example, after the couple spends some time and receives all the confirmation mainly from God and others, they start courting; means they start finding a place to live, they plan their wedding date; when and how to do it; they will discuss everything that may directly or indirectly affect their future life together (things such as student loans, car or credit card loans). They also talk about their visions and dreams in life (including their spiritual dream and vision).

After dating and courting, the next thing is wedding however it doesn’t mean that they have to marry the person they date and court. During their dating or courting time, if one of them thinks that they are not meant to be together for whatever reason, they can safely break up the relationship and go to their own separate ways.

This is where this “Christian dating” gets very interesting. If the couple decides to break up, they usually become good friends. Most of the time, there is no animosity between them; and there is no “I can’t live without him” kind of crying. Do you know why? They were not physical. There was nothing between them that “ties their souls” together. Their brain can think and reason without the influence of sexual hormones which cloud anybody’s logical mind.

Yeah, all the kissing and everything else that comes with it trigger the release of all sex hormones. These hormones from the numerous things they do, one of the major functions is to help the couples to bond (married or unmarried).
So, in the absence of physical relationship, as our example above, the couple can examine and evaluate the health of their relationship logically and from other’s point of view and very importantly, from God’s point of view (the word of God).

Have you ever heard people say: “I don’t love him but for some reason I just find myself being with him” or “I know she doesn’t believe in Jesus but for some reason I’m still with her” or “I know he has addiction problem and he is not even a believer in Christ but for some reason I find myself hanging out with him”.

Yeah, sex hormones are dynamic. When they happen in a healthy marriage union, they do perfect job of bringing together two completely different people. Their logical brain will be influenced for the better so they overlook or accept and forgive each other’s flaws, brokenness and weaknesses. But when these sex hormones occur in a dating relationship, they can convince two people, who shouldn’t be together in the first place, to get married.

I sometimes hear things like: “I knew she had anger and controlling issue but I married her anyways and I don’t know why.” Yes, these hormones are powerful and they can mess anybody’s life if they are released at the wrong time and place (outside of the confinement of marriage).

For a Christian, who does dating carefully, sex hormones are not something to worry about. Actually, couples should look forward to experiencing the function of these exciting hormones starting from their wedding night. When couples meet these hormones, they feel like they are in the presence of Jesus because these hormones make them feel happy, joyful, free, holy and pure; without any “wrinkle or blemish”. They think that they found the perfect mate anybody could ask for.

It is amazing what God has in store for all us but at the same time, it is grieving how the devil deceives and convinces us to take the very thing God puts aside for us without God’s will. You see, the devil promises us sexual pleasure but his promises don’t include the presence of God. The problem is, without God’s presence, we get nothing! Forget pleasure! We will be starved and thirsty to the point of letting go of everything to go after that which can’t be found or satisfy us. The devil is a liar!

Let’s remember this: The very essence of sexual pleasure includes God’s blessings. /// (Appeal for purity)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:08pm On May 09, 2021
"But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
37 As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, [men] marrying and [women] being given in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah went into the ark,
39 And they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away—so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
40 At that time two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one will be left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken and one will be left.
42 Watch therefore [give strict attention, be cautious and active], for you do not know in what kind of a day [whether a near or remote one] your Lord is coming.
43 But understand this: had the householder known in what [part of the night, whether in a night or a morning] watch the thief was coming, he would have watched and would not have allowed his house to be undermined and broken into.
44 You also must be ready therefore, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him." (Matthew 24:36-44 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:57pm On May 09, 2021
"Lest you be self-opinionated (wise in your own conceits), I do not want you to miss this hidden truth and mystery, brethren: a hardening (insensibility) has [temporarily] befallen a part of Israel [to last] until the full number of the ingathering of the Gentiles has come in,

26 And so all Israel will be saved. As it is written, The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will banish ungodliness from Jacob.

27 And this will be My covenant (My agreement) with them when I shall take away their sins.

28 From the point of view of the Gospel (good news), they [the Jews, at present] are enemies [of God], which is for your advantage and benefit. But from the point of view of God’s choice (of election, of divine selection), they are still the beloved (dear to Him) for the sake of their forefathers.

29 For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable. [He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call.]

30 Just as you were once disobedient and rebellious toward God but now have obtained [His] mercy, through their disobedience,

31 So they also now are being disobedient [when you are receiving mercy], that they in turn may one day, through the mercy you are enjoying, also receive mercy [that they may share the mercy which has been shown to you—through you as messengers of the Gospel to them].

32 For God has consigned (penned up) all men to disobedience, only that He may have mercy on them all [alike].

33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!

34 For who has known the mind of the Lord and who has understood His thoughts, or who has [ever] been His counselor?

35 Or who has first given God anything that he might be paid back or that he could claim a recompense?

36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. [For all things originate with Him and come from Him; all things live through Him, and all things center in and tend to consummate and to end in Him.] To Him be glory forever! Amen (so be it)."
(Romans 11:25-36 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:23pm On May 10, 2021
"Who then is the faithful, thoughtful, and wise servant, whom his master has put in charge of his household to give to the others the food(provisions of emotional, financial, psychological, educational, career, talents, jobs, physical support) and supplies(Christ Centered teachings/instructions) at the proper time?

46 Blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) is that servant whom, when his master comes, he will find so doing.

47 I solemnly declare to you, he will set him over all his possessions.

48 But if that servant is wicked and says to himself, My master is delayed and is going to be gone a long time,

49 And begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with the drunken,

50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour of which he is not aware,

51 And will punish him [cut him up by scourging] and put him with the pretenders (hypocrites); there will be weeping and grinding of teeth." (Matthew 24:45-51 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NancyChrist: 10:24pm On May 10, 2021
God is too faithful to fail irrespective of your situation so, don't give- dare to hold in

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:29pm On May 11, 2021
"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom.

2 Five of them were foolish (thoughtless, without forethought) and five were wise (sensible, intelligent, and prudent).

3 For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any [extra] oil with them;

4 But the wise took flasks of oil along with them [also] with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom lingered and was slow in coming, they all began nodding their heads, and they fell asleep.

6 But at midnight there was a shout, Behold, the bridegroom! Go out to meet him!

7 Then all those virgins got up and put their own lamps in order.

8 And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.

9 But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves.

10 But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut.

11 Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open [the door] to us!

12 But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you [I am not acquainted with you].

13 Watch therefore [give strict attention and be cautious and active], for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come." (Matthew 25:1-13 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
"If any human being wrongs you (or commits any type of sin), go and show him his fault, between you and him privately. If he listens to you, you have won back your brother. But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two others, so that every word may be confirmed and upheld by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

17 If he pays no attention to them [refusing to listen and obey], tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a pagan and a tax collector (pray for him/her more frequently, keep correcting him/her and keep believing by God's
mercy and grace such a person will be touched by the Holy Spirit to repent and receive salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified unless he/she persists and dies inside sin then he/she has condemned his/herself to hell-fire)." {Matthew 18:16-17 ampc}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
"If anyone sees his brother [believer] committing a sin that does not [lead to] death (the extinguishing of life), he will pray and [God] will give him life [yes, He will grant life to all those whose sin is not one leading to death]. There is a sin [that leads] to death; I do not say that one should pray for that.

17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin which does not [involve] death [that may be repented of and forgiven]." (1 John 5:16-17 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:47pm On May 11, 2021
"In the days of His flesh *[Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].*

8 Although He was a Son, He learned [active, special] obedience through what He suffered

9 And, [His completed experience] making Him perfectly [equipped], He became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him,

10 Being designated and recognized and saluted by God as High Priest after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek." (Hebrews 5:7-10 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:02pm On May 12, 2021
We raise our hands of faith to the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified and we declare that His counsel alone over Nigeria will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

By the power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary which disarmed principalities and powers over all human lives and publicly disgraced them by nailing them to the Cross, we believe and we declare that all the evil plans of the devil, demons, principalities and powers over Nigeria is nullified and disarmed in Jesus name. Amen.

By the mercy of God which prevailed over condemnation which our sins deserved, we declare by faith in the finished works of Jesus Christ Crucified and Resurrected that the mercy of God has prevailed over the condemnation which our sin as Nigerians and Nigeria deserves in Jesus name. Amen.

As we fellowship with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) and with the brethren, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins hence we declare in our every second fresh fellowship with the GOD-HEAD within the secret of our thoughts and external behaviours that the blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed and is still cleansing all of our past sins insistently as a people and nation(Nigeria/believers in the gospel) through the unlimited manifestations of the Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

By the efficacy of the ever living blood of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary as the atonement for the sin of all human being and our victory over the accusations of the devil concerning our past sins according to Revelation 12:11; we believe and therefore we speak that we(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified especially Nigerians) have overcome and overthrown every accusations, evil conspiracies, massacre, blood-thirsty demons, and devil concerning Nigeria and our individual lives by the blood of the lamb (Jesus Christ Crucified) and by the word of our testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD/MERCY) for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.

This is the grace of God that Jesus tested death on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of every human being (Hebrews 2:9) therefore every human being belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified by the virtue of His sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary so also Nigeria and every Nigerian belongs to Jesus Christ Crucified alone which is our faith standing to obtain mercy from the throne of grace so that we may have grace to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear in Nigeria and beyond Nigerian coast whether the devil and the gods of other religions likes it or not; all there plans shall come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

We believe and we speak with the same reason of faith that is in accordance with the Holy Scriptures, and the Holy Scriptures cannot be cancelled/annulled, hence I believe therefore have I spoken and You the Holy Spirit watch over Your word to manifest it in Jesus name. Amen.

I thank You Father because You have answered me and You will always answer me in Jesus name. Amen.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Thank You Abbah My Father!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
Thank You Lord!!!
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:49pm On May 13, 2021
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory (His majesty and splendor), and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

32 All nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them [the people] from one another as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;

33 And He will cause the sheep to stand at His right hand, but the goats at His left.

34 Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and lodged Me,

36 I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me.

37 Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink?

38 And when did we see You a stranger and welcomed and entertained You, or naked and clothed You?

39 And when did we see You sick or in prison and came to visit You?

40 And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least [in the estimation of men] of these My brethren, you did it for Me.

41 Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!

42 For I was hungry and you gave Me no food, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome Me and entertain Me, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me with help and ministering care.

44 Then they also [in their turn] will answer, Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?

45 And He will reply to them, Solemnly I declare to you, in so far as you failed to do it for the least [in the estimation of men] of these, you failed to do it for Me.

46 Then they will go away into eternal punishment, but those who are just and upright and in right standing with God into eternal life." (Matthew 25:31-46 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:53pm On May 13, 2021
"Then the King will say to those at His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father [you favored of God and appointed to eternal salvation], inherit (receive as your own) the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world." (Matthew 25:34 ampc)

"Then He will say to those at His left hand, Begone from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels!" (Matthew 25:41 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53am On May 14, 2021
"
"Upon seeing what Jesus had done, many of the Jews who had come with Mary believed in Him. [They trusted in Him and adhered to Him and relied on Him.]

46 But some of them went back to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done.

47 So the chief priests and Pharisees called a meeting of the council (the Sanhedrin) and said, What are we to do? For this Man performs many signs (evidences, miracles).

48 If we let Him alone to go on like this, everyone will believe in Him and adhere to Him, and the Romans will come and suppress and destroy and take away our [holy] place and our nation [our temple and city and our civil organization].

49 But one of them, Caiaphas, who was the high priest that year, declared, You know nothing at all!

50 Nor do you understand or reason out that it is expedient and better for your own welfare that one man should die on behalf of the people than that the whole nation should perish (be destroyed, ruined).

51 Now he did not say this simply of his own accord [he was not self-moved]; but being the high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was to die for the nation,

52 And not only for the nation but also for the purpose of uniting into one body the children of God who have been scattered far and wide.

53 So from that day on they took counsel and plotted together how they might put Him to death.

54 For that reason Jesus no longer appeared publicly among the Jews, but left there and retired to the district that borders on the wilderness (the desert), to a village called Ephraim, and there He stayed with the disciples.

55 Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and many from the country went up to Jerusalem in order that they might purify and consecrate themselves before the Passover.

56 So they kept looking for Jesus and questioned among themselves as they were standing about in the temple [area], What do you think? Will He not come to the Feast at all?

57 Now the chief priests and Pharisees had given orders that if anyone knew where He was, he should report it to them, so that they might arrest Him." (John 11:45-57 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:56am On May 14, 2021
"When Jesus had ended this discourse, He said to His disciples,

2 You know that the Passover is in two days—and the Son of Man will be delivered up treacherously to be crucified.

3 Then the chief priests and the elders of the people gathered in the [open] court of the palace of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas,

4 And consulted together in order to arrest Jesus by stratagem secretly and put Him to death.

5 But they said, It must not be during the Feast, for fear that there will be a riot among the people." (Matthew 26:1-5 ampc)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
"Besides this you know what [a critical] hour this is, how it is high time now for you to wake up out of your sleep (rouse to reality). For salvation (final deliverance) is nearer to us now than when we first believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Christ, the Messiah).

12 The night is far gone and the day is almost here. Let us then drop (fling away) the works and deeds of darkness and put on the [full] armor of light.

13 Let us live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly as in the [open light of] day, not in reveling (carousing) and drunkenness, not in immorality and debauchery (sensuality and licentiousness), not in quarreling and jealousy.

14 But clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and make no provision for [indulging] the flesh [put a stop to thinking about the evil cravings of your physical nature] to [gratify its] desires (lusts)." (Romans 13:11-14 ampc)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Crucified With Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.