Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830540 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
2 Corinthians 12:15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cocotini: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Hello everyone.i have always wondered why David, Solomon and some other men of faith in the Bible had many wives and yet Christians frown against it (polygamy).I think this understanding is very enlightening and I thought to share.please watch the video and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKOX0rCgWQ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2023
John 20:9 *For as yet they knew not the scripture*, that *He (Jesus Christ Crucified) must rise again from the dead.*

Always ask the Holy Spirit to give you His revelational knowledge of the holy bible each time that you are reading it or reading other people's interpretation of any verse of the bible or listening to preachers or reading biblical write-ups such that you can *sieve personal sentiments from the original intention of the Holy Spirit concerning that biblical verse directly for you at that point in time*

I use this prayer intermittently and repeatedly not only at the beginning of the reading and tongues of the Holy Spirit until I gain *inner peace*

Holy Spirit please mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts even as we study your word written in the holy bible now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
"Therefore if there is any encouragement and comfort in Christ [as there certainly is in abundance], if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship [that we share] in the Spirit, if [there is] any [great depth of] affection and compassion, 2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love [toward one another], knit together in spirit, intent on one purpose [and living a life that reflects your faith and spreads the gospel—the good news regarding salvation through faith in Christ]." (Phil.2:1-2 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(07-01-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (07-01-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (07-01-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (07-01-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being reading this towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (07-01-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (07-01-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tomorrow is Sunday. Get ready for church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke-64napAUc
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2023
If God convinces you, nothing (seen or unseen) can discourage you hence you hear such a person saying if I perish doing the perfect-will of God for my life, let me perish

Being Convinced by God involves:
1.Recognising and receiving the word of God for each season of your life. We know that we have received the word of God for our season by believing. We know that we have believed by changing our actions, choices, decisions, behaviours, business-modalities, job-engagements, academic-pursuits, financial-pursuits, unmarried/married relationships, family-principles, relationship-with-God e.t.c. IMMEDIATELY to reflect that your new belief is already manifested by God not minding that everything in your physical circumstances is expressing tangible impossibilities to the word of God spoken to you for that season thus Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that WHICH WAS SPOKEN, So shall thy seed be.

How do we receive the word of God for each season of our lives:

I. Through daily personal bible studies that is consistent and progressive:
You will not need to read the whole holy bible before you can get the word of God for that particular season of your life however reading the whole holy bible repeatedly as you grow in faith keeps your faith-walk with Jesus alive and fresh with the Holy Spirit revelations of the operations of God and how He has spoken to human being in the past and lead them to its full manifestations

II. Prophetic utterances:
When another person is preaching online or offline especially a person whose integrity of faith-walk with Jesus is convincing to your own heart. A particular word spoken impresses upon your heart that this particular word, phrase or clause is specifically directed to you. Receive it, believe it for yourself and engage it with the Holy Spirit repeatedly, consistently and progressively while gathering other biblical passages that supports that word manifestations in the lives of people whose character were revealed in the holy bible until the Holy Spirit begins to explain how He will apply such words in your own particular life. If that word was not for you, the Holy Spirit will also tell you and guide you into His own particular word for your own life.

III. General bible studies:
The Holy Spirit uses people who lead in various bible studies in several gatherings of the God's people to release specific word for the season for several individuals in that fellowship as well as to the general body of Christ in that age

IV. Dreams, Visions, Trance:
The Holy Spirit also uses these medium to convey particular word of the Season for believers however these medium must be examined through the written scriptures as it agrees with Jesus new testament teachings

V. Inner promptings:
The Holy Spirit can drop His word in our hearts sometimes in an audible voice such that you will ask the person near you if he/she heard what you just heard. He can also use a scriptural passage to bring to your memory while you are praying and asking for clarity upon a particular matter. This also needs to be reviewed with the written scriptures according to Jesus teachings.

VI. Gathering, Studying and Praying all biblical verses concerning a particular matter:
Here, you search through the whole holy bible concerning a particular matter for example salvation by grace through faith in Jesus or discipleship or growth in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ or dreams or healing from God or wisdom of God or financial prosperity or marital-spouse or marital-peace or righteousness by faith in Jesus or victory over sin/flesh/addictions or having sexual intimacy with known and unknown faces in dreams or fruitfulness in child-bearing/business/career or e.t.c.

VII. Prayers:
prayers of faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified is *walking along the corridors of God's presence*. It is *the interaction and utterance of the Holy Spirit; who is God* hence their is ventilation and flow from God to human beings concerning His perfect-will and hidden secrets thus "CALL UNTO ME(PRAYERS), and *I will answer thee*, and *show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not*." (Jeremiah 33:3 kjv)

After gathering the whole biblical passages concerning that matter then you begin to speak it to yourself in your heart and with your mouth consistently and repeatedly and progressively until the Holy Spirit begins to explain those scriptures to you concerning your own particular life and phase/season

2. Sustaining the consciousness of that particular word of God given to you from God directly for that season. This is done by taking that word to God in prayers and begin to repeatedly declare those words into your life and believing that they will come to physical manifestation. Then telling God repeatedly inside your heart and with your mouth that you believe His revealed word for the season will come to manifest in your life both at your private quiet-time and inside your heart at active engagements of your daily schedule as well as asking HIM to convince you that He will bring His Word to its physical manifestation by giving you signs that your human reasoning can relate with in all its tangible aspects hence let Him help you to overcome the doubts of your human mind. As you consistently and repeatedly engage other scriptures were God told other people what He will do and eventually did it as well as getting convinced that He will manifest His own word particularly for your life.

The next aspect of sustaining this consciousness is to begin to imagine yourself doing those things that God's particular word for your life and season has said that He will do in your life. Imagining the reality and manifestations of God's specific word of the season for your life must be repeatedly, consistently and progressively and the Holy Spirit will bring them to physical realities. Each of this aspect of sustaining the consciousness of God's revealed word(rhema) to our lives requires us to consistently ask the Holy Spirit to help us.

3. Obedience:
Here, we are speaking about obedience to personal specific instructions from the Holy Spirit to you like pay the school fees of your brother's children, this same brother maltreated you when he was very wealthy but now he is broke, it could also be pay the house rent of that widow living in the same compound with you, forgive unconditionally that person who hurt you no matter how painful the experience was and how many years it has lasted, ask the Holy Spirit to help you to forgive that person unconditionally e.t.c.

Delayed-obedience equals disobedience in the eyes of God. Offering so much sacrifice/labor/prayers/efforts/engagements in the general/public fellowship/Church/denomination without obeying the personal instructions of the Holy Spirit for your own direct life is tantamount to disobedience in the eyes of God. 1 Samuel 15:22-23. These personal disobedience is equal to idol-worship, witchcraftery, iniquity, stubbornness and rebellion in the eyes of God.

These 3-things are critical issues that have lead many believers not to manifest their fullness for being created and redeemed by Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jeremiah 5:25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Isaiah 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TradingGod: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Hello my fellow king priest

The word "Amen" although it sounds spiritually correct, the spirit of God has just ministered to me that the phrase AMEN is wrong and that is what is stopping some believers from receiving their blessings.

Amen means let it be so, which means that God word has not yet found expression in your life, that's why you pray for the word to be so for the time being.

When Jesus said it is finished on the cross, He meant that all your prayer requests was already answered for you even before you were born.

So the right phrase to use instead of AMEN is "I KNOW", because I know is a statement of faith, with I know, you are telling the world that God's word has already found expression in your life (which is the true definition of faith) so you are walking on that truth not hoping for the word to come to pass but you know that it has already come to pass.

So when next a prayer is made, be quick to shout the word "I KNOW" instead of AMEN, because you know that the prayer has already been answered on the cross 2000 years ago before you were conceived.

Have a lovely day and go out and shine knowing that you are a carrier of God's Divine blessings smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Power to kill your Goliath
I am sure you desire the power to kill your own Goliath as David did in the Bible., I will explain to you how and I will pray for you to overcome in this video.
The formula David used is still working today. Let's view and see how it is done.
You will win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edgCyJhFc4
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2023
God usually reveals Himself to different people in different ways. To Abraham, He revealed Himself as the almighty God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwHispwmys
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by walleygee01: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you ready to be spiritually edified and entertained?
*Join 430+ people viewing the fastest-growing WhatsApp Tv online And be ready to laugh and be inspired through godly content �✨
*Connect with Ablaze Tv now on WhatsApp��* https:///message/ML67H6DVD4MXF1
*and get daily updates on:
•Funny tweets & memes •Scriptures & Devotions •Christian movies & Music •Giveaways & lots more
*Save the number & send a "Hi" today so we can save yours too
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by igwedivine35: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
Psalm 119 verse 11
Thy word have I hidden in my heart that I may not sin against you.
Let always meditate on the word of God, which can keep us from taking some wrong actions.
The more you meditate... The more the word sink into you.
The word of God is one of the weapon God has given to his Children and is very potent.
Make sure everyday you read the bible and meditate and you will feel closer to God.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:03am On Jan 16, 2023
JESUS SAVES TO THE UTTERMOST/COMPLETELY FROM SIN/FLESH, SICKNESS, BONDAGES, FEARS, DEATH E.T.C. ALLELUIA!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:11am On Jan 16, 2023
JESUS SAVES TO THE UTTERMOST/COMPLETELY FROM SIN/FLESH, SICKNESS, BONDAGES, FEARS, DEATH E.T.C. ALLELUIA!!!

"The [former successive line of] priests, on the one hand, existed in greater numbers because they were each prevented by death from continuing [perpetually in office]; 24 but, on the other hand, Jesus holds His priesthood permanently and without change, because He lives on forever. 25 Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf [with God]." (Hebrews 7:23-25 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:44am On Jan 16, 2023
"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble and sin [by leading him away from My teaching], it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone [as large as one turned by a donkey] hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
“Woe (judgment is coming) to the world because of stumbling blocks and temptations to sin! It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to the person on whose account or through whom the stumbling block comes!" (Matthew 18:6-7 AMP)

Decency and moderate dressing is still a fruit of the Holy Spirit such that you do not be an instrument for leading other people into sexual imaginations and lust and perversions.

Clothes that cover from our neck level to our knees and without being too-tight to reveal contours of the body so much is still the good standard for helping other human beings not to plunge into lustful sexual imaginations and fantasies.

So many people who claim to have been born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified are now wearing what used to be called *tight-under-wears comfortably* to come out of their rooms while some wear it to engage in social media content displays or conversations as well as walking freely on the streets.

While we may make excuses for *forgetfulness and ignorance*, we will not stop admonishing each other to *genuinely bear fruits of a true repentance and salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified*

In these generation of seemingly free content creation and sharing, let us beware that we shall all give account one day to GOD for all that we projected upon the eyes and minds and ears of our fellow human being thus
"For we [believers will be called to account and] must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be repaid for what has been done in the body, whether good or bad [that is, each will be held responsible for his actions, purposes, goals, motives—the use or misuse of his time, opportunities and abilities]." (2 Corinthians 5:10 AMP)

please do not be quick to speak or comment or share-a-media-content or respond-to-issues/attacks in order to express your anger or seeming knowledge because you will be condemned or justified by the word of your mouth
thus
"For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (Matthew 12:37 kjv)

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift/quick to hear/listen, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God." (James 1:19-20 kjv)

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." (Galatians 5:13 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
In this video, we'll look at Elisha's story and his amazing connection with God. Elisha is known for his mighty acts of miracles and connecting the unconnected, but what made his connection so special?

Join us as we explore this amazing story and learn what makes Elisha's connection with God so special. We'll learn about the importance of prayer and how it can connect us to God even when we can't see Him. After watching this video, you'll understand why Elisha is such an important prophet in the Bible and why his story is so inspiring!
In this video, we'll look at Elisha's story and his amazing connection with God. Elisha is known for his mighty acts of miracles and connecting the unconnected, but what made his connection so special?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYKNuTTaFLA
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ezekiel 37:1-14 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
And he said unto me(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi), Son of man, *can these bones live?* And I answered, *O Lord GOD, thou knowest.*
Again he said unto me, *Prophesy upon these bones*, and say unto them, *O ye dry bones(faithlessness, prayerlessness, lukewarmness, marital-instability/stagnancy, sicknesses, sinful-lifestyle, financial-stagnancy, career-stagnancy, business-stagnancy, visa-sponsorship-scarcity, emotional-stagnancy, mental-inbalance e.t.c.) hear the word of the LORD(Abbah Our Father).*
Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; *Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:*
And *I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.*
So *I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) prophesied as I was commanded*: and *as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.*
And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: *but there was no breath in them.*
Then said *He(Abbah) unto me(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi)*, *Prophesy unto the wind*, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; *Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live*.
So *I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) prophesied as He commanded me*, and *the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.*
Then He said unto me, Son of man, *these bones are the whole house of Israel(Believers inside Jesus Christ Crucified)*: behold, they say, *Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.*
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, *Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.*
And *ye(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,*
And *shall put my spirit in you*, and *ye shall live*, and *I shall place you in your own land*: then *shall ye know* that *I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 4:45am On Jan 23, 2023
How God connected Hannah to her miracle - God gives the barren children

Do you know how God connected Hannah to her miracle? It was through a simple process and instrument that you can follow also.
In 10 powerful minutes, I explain to the world in simple terms the connection Hannah got and how she got that connection.
God is the connector of the unconnected. Let Him connect you the same way he connected Hannah.
Your story of barrenness will change to fruitfulness today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vvovtZtRjc
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(23-01-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (23-01-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (23-01-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (23-01-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being reading this towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (23-01-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (23-01-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Judas Iscariot -The betrayal case (Was God fair to him or not?)

Many people say that God is partial towards Judas or against Judas Iscariot but is that so? in this video, the legal argument for Judas and against Judas is xrayed for all to see.
My prayer is that we will be sound enough to make the right decisions always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIo3SjZFkdA
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, *but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and *enlarge my coast(Abbah's PRESENCE within and around me, Abbah's Power within and around me, Precision of Abbah's Word within and around me, full-assurance of Abbah's Love within and around me)* and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) that which he requested in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
To Test If A Prophet Is Real Or Fake Watch This.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

Listen And Learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JER2rI28oG4
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by macjireh: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
📽 *SPECIAL TRENDING VIDEO FOR TODAY*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Watch Prophet Isaiah Wealth's TRENDING VIDEO for the day by clicking the link below:*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJmUkT8gU0

👉 *ACTIVITY GUIDE*
1️⃣▫Leave a COMMENT on the video and REPLY comments from at least 5 other persons.

2️⃣▫ SHARE the video link to your friends on WhatsApp and other social media platforms

3️⃣▫ POST the video link to your WhatsApp Status

4️⃣▫LIKE the Video

God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by macjireh: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
*LIVE NOW: STRATEGY TO INHERIT YOUR PROMISE - Sunday Revival Service with Prophet Isaiah Wealth - 29TH JAN 2023*

*Click on the link below to watch LIVE on YouTube:*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnhw92btP7I

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.