Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830256 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NEFT023: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by recieve(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
please someone should please help me with airtime 🙏 08071378425 glo.. God bless.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Iamzik: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2023
NEFT023:
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595

Wrong thread. Post on romance section or Muslim thread
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Neitan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
"If only you believe in Jesus Christ Crucified; you shall see the glory of GOD" (John 11:40)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SilverHand: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Do you have a problem or problems? Did you know that the first chapter of the first book of the Bible has answers on how to solve any problem? Here's a video that shows you how to apply lessons from Genesis to solve problems. God bless and Happy Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B8QpuXltE

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunnyski: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
hello somebody.
Any God fearing sister here?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(21-03-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(21-03-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (21-03-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (21-03-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (21-03-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (21-03-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (21-03-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please if you are in construction industry, help a friend to fill this form.
http://forms.gle/ZeyiMt29ptNjLW4t5
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(22-03-2023) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(22-03-2023) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (22-03-2023) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (22-03-2023) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:*

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (22-03-2023) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being in this generation towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (22-03-2023) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (22-03-2023), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by loveth360(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Title : The devil is a thief
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10"
Breakfast : The devil and his cohort of darkness have a strategy against the saints. Their nature is to steal, kill, and destroy; and the strategy they live by is to steal, kill, and destroy Christians and people who have something good to offer humanity. The devil is responsible for putting all manner of courses in schools to misdirect Christians and people thereby stealing their dreams; this accounts for all sorts of unemployment in the society. The devil is a murderer and if he does not succeed he tries to kill your dream, vision, and aspiration. He has destroyed many lives through sicknesses, diseases, death, drugs etc. Jesus Christ came to give life to our dreams, visions, aspirations and make our life more meaningful. When Jesus comes into your life your life will never remain the same; He gives you the alertness and discernment from his Word to recognize the devil and his lies. Dear beloved, choose to follow Jesus Christ so that you can fulfill your divine destiny.
Good morning and remain blessed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chible17(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sunnyski:
hello somebody.
Any God fearing sister here?
Yes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2023
I join this thread today. My aim is to share the faith I have now found with my brother's, and learn off those who have come ahead of me. God bless everyone holding on to the faith.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by timelessaproko(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Right
HumbledbYGrace:
And sometimes u might be looking @ da wrong place
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunnyski: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Chible17:
Yes

Hi Chi, how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Antimandatethie(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2023
In jesus christ i believe
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Personal relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified *that is active every fresh second of our earthly existence is the only permanent solution to human living on this earth*

Jesus is *100% God*
And
Jesus is *100% human*

*There is no good or bad thing that any human being has experienced or is experiencing or will experience* that Jesus *cannot relate with as a human being* and *yet He did not sin* and *yet He did not die or allow anybody to kill Him before His appointed time to redeem mankind through His sacrificial death on the Cross of Calvary*

Any human being *who truly wants to live life to the fullest on this earth and at the same time walk in the perfect-will of God as well as rule in the seen and unseen realm should dig deeper into Jesus Christ Crucified*

There is *always more of Him* that *satisfies and soothes every new desire, burden, fear, anxieties, stress, pains, hurts, excitements and ambitions of any human being*

John 7:37-39 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

John 4:13-14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jesus died to serve the punishment *the sin-nature of all human being deserved in the disobedience of Adam and Eve in the garden* and reconcile *all human being to God Our Father as His Sons*

"For all human being have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)

"For if by the trespass of the one (Adam), death reigned through the one (Adam), much more surely will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in [eternal] life through the One, Jesus Christ.
18 So then as through one trespass [Adam’s sin] there resulted condemnation for all men, even so through one act of righteousness there resulted justification of life to all men. 19 For just as through one man’s disobedience [his failure to hear, his carelessness] the many were made sinners, so through the obedience of the one Man the many will be made righteous and acceptable to God and brought into right standing with Him." (Romans 5:17-19 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by OnuChuks: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Have You heard these Worship Songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6hJpPYiGWA

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.