Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Rekindle Those Flames Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rekindle Those Flames Of Love (870 Views)

How Do I Rekindle My Dying Relationship? / * / Ignite D Flames Of Romance This Valentine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by oaemm: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
REKINDLE THOSE FLAMES OF LOVE wink wink winkwink
"The Secret To Saving Your Romance From The Edge Of Disaster For Men and Women."
Send a blank mail with the subject:'fire it up'
to: tbenchmark@yahoo.com
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2008
oaemm:

REKINDLE THOSE FLAMES OF LOVE wink wink winkwink
"The Secret To Saving Your Romance From The Edge Of Disaster For Men and Women."
Send a blank mail with the subject:'fire it up'
to: tbenchmark@yahoo.com

HAAAAA. . . . Romance for wetin? you mean lust? or love? or what?? grin
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by iice(f): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2008
And why can't you post the article or whatever here?
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by almondjoy(f): 1:33am On Feb 10, 2008
And who said they ever died?-------- undecided
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by oaemm: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
wow!, sori if dt offended u.i guess i'll just av to discontinue d thread. apologies 1nce again.
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by uspry1(f): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2008
I guess you are Nairaland new member not know what to tell teaching Nairababes how to rekindle those flames of love to their loved ones.

Please provide the information here posting how it work to help them out.

Here we have ENDLESS informations thatI don't think anyone seriously take advice to improve their relationship better. Their mind are too busy on something else: SEX, SEX, SEX or MONEY, MONEY, MONEY or WHINE POURING SERIOUS ISSUES here. Where is "love"? Where is "romance"?
Re: Rekindle Those Flames Of Love by oaemm: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2008
thanks for the heads on, will consider that option.ciao!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Describe Him? / Viewing Abt Love. / Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.