Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding (8953 Views)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / First Look! Photos From Actor Femi's Brainard's Wedding To OAP Uche Today / Femi Brainard Weds Uche Nwokocha (White Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Femi Brainard’s Traditional Wedding
Posted on November 26, 2012 by Nollywood by Mindspace
Popular actor, Femi Brainard and his fiancee Uche Nwokocha had their traditional wedding last Saturday (November 24, 2012) in Imo state. They will be having their white wedding early next year. Uche is a producer and OAP with Top Radio (90.9 FM) in Lagos. Following are pictures from their wedding.

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by SlyIg(f): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Which kind colour blog be this na... Matured colour combination full market and all what i can see here is colour blocking. Anyway,happy married life o and by d way, I hope you aren't marrying her out of pity! So that i won't start reading another story tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2012
SlyIg: Which kind colour blog be this na... Matured colour combination full market and all what i can see here is colour blogging. Anyway,happy married life o and by d way, I hope you aren't marrying her out of pity! So that i won't start reading another story tomorrow.
colour blocking

Congrats to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Wow, better late than never. Honestly, I thought this man had a 16 year old child.
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Akshow: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella:
colour blocking

Congrats to the couple.
spot on dear, you de mind all this Nairaland mgbekes trying to round sarcastic to all topics. The babe jus end up mbarassin herself. Cant stop Laughin. @topic, Congrat fynboy femi
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
*wailing and thrashing around*

Why, Femi! Why?!! I tot u said u loved me? Why?!!
oº°˚ wait, u didn't say...cos I've never met u! But I loved you enough for both of us! Why?!
*rolling around in agony*

1 Like

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by semid4lyfe(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Am I the ONLY one who thinks that guy is not Femi Branaird? undecided
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by SwitAyi(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
He is
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by SlyIg(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Akshow: spot on dear, you de mind all this Nairaland mgbekes trying to round sarcastic to all topics. The babe jus end up mbarassin herself. Cant stop Laughin. @topic, Congrat fynboy femi
look at this f00l, 'embarrassing',you can't spell, 'just',you messed up,'laughing' you don't know how to spell yet you said my spelling which has no dictionary meaning is embarrassing. Poor you Mr. Goat. Try a better school of correction. Or Still,you learn typing correctly and in full like i do,you come and lick my asz. Idiott of your type!
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Florena(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
See me see trouble oo, if u hear dis lady's voice 4 top radio, u go think say na queen elizabeth dey yarn, she looks damn ugly
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
SlyIg:
look at this f00l, 'embarrassing',you can't spell, 'just',you messed up,'laughing' you don't know how to spell yet you said my spelling which has no dictionary meaning is embarrassing. Poor you Mr. Goat. Try a better school of correction. Or Still,you learn typing correctly and in full like i do,you come and lick my asz. Idiott of your type!

Haba Aunty na! Was all this neccessary? undecided
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Emmyk(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2012
semid4lyfe: Am I the ONLY one who thinks that guy is not Femi Branaird? undecided
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Akshow: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2012
SlyIg:
Mumu i don't need to xplain to a senseless orange seller like you What short typin wit mobile is. A fool that doesn't know the diff btw blockin and bloggin. Shove your head into that smelly Ass of yours wit shame. Senseless swine
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by SlyIg(f): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Akshow: Mumu i don't need to xplain to a senseless orange seller like you What short typin wit mobile is. A fool that doesn't know the diff btw blockin and bloggin. Shove your head into that smelly Ass of yours wit shame. Senseless swine
The biggest fool of the millennium.
Idi0t of your own kind.
A fool at an old age.
When ever your make an attempt to quote me any other time,please try to please the school fees of your parents on your head by typing in full.
An idi0t like you that is here on Nairaland only to learn from intelligent people should be given a special section. You don't need to be exposed to learneth people until you are properly trained,this i need to tell Seun officially.
Brat!
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
That Uche looks so much like rochas Okorocha. . .

Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2012
Ugly yoruba man marry fine ibo chic...
Congrat
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2012
SlyIg let it go already. Since November the 30th. Haba!
Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by shogosco: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2012
Professional Rubber Stamp And Company Seal?
Hi my name is Samson, I'm into carving Professional Rubber Stamp, Company Seal and Printing on gift items. Such as: Biro, Vest, Mug cups, Wedding items, Customizing of Jersey e.t.c
in case you need my services, you can reach me via: 07087674441 or 07042632805
you can also reach me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by shogosco: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2012
Professional Rubber Stamp And Company Seal?
Hi my name is Samson, I'm into carving Professional Rubber Stamp, Company Seal and Printing on gift items,
in case you need my services, you can reach me via: 07087674441 or 07042632805
you can also reach me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

Re: Popular Actor, Femi Brainard And His Fiancee Uche Nwokocha Traditional Wedding by SlyIg(f): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2012
nikkyshyne: SlyIg let it go already. Since November the 30th. Haba!
I hate to be insulted or corrected by an idiöt. A better person would have done that more politely maturedly. Just imagine the f0ol vomiting rubbish from his vocal cavity all in the name of correction! Is blogging(colour riot) in the dictionary? Then i got the right to spell it as i wish. The stupidd fool who can't even brush his mouth well is coming out here to declare his stupidity to the general public,next time,he will learn to stay off my post. Idi0t like him.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hang Out And Snap With Ronaldo (pics) / Details Of Damoche's Death / Photos Of Barcelona Players Rewarded With Brand New Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.