Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today (6772 Views)

19th National Sports Festival Postponed / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / National Sports Festival: Garden City Games 2011 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by harlos: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: Trust me,there are numerous talents that can make us proud on the international scene but the usual Naija politicking with everything won't let that happen!
exactly
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by harlos: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lasgidi no dey carry last, na we dey run the show...grin
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by Kx: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can imagine how Ikorodu road will be during the sports fest traffic wise.
No go area.
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by kehindesalisu: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
who are d musicians billed to perform at todays opening ceremony..anybody
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Since this is like a "mini olympic" event,

And eko is like "london" 2 some people.

The "foreign" athletes etc from other states: hope they will not decide to disappear from their hotel rooms after the event?
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by PeterKbaba: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Good and hope anambra state performs well.
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by slimyem: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
apocalypse:

Exactly what happens in Nigerian sports , I played in all the trials for scrabble and did excellently well in the retreats , always placing amongst the first three in my category ( opens ) but was dropped for another guy because he had paid his "dues". The coach said the guy had come for two previous editions but did not qualify and he wanted to use this to compensate him , he had to drop two of us from the team cos it was our first trial. If such things still happens then the best will not be selected for any competition , anyways he compensated us by making us officials at the games.
Scrabble will start on Saturday at the multipurpose hall A in Unilag.
I know how good you are with scrabble.that's how we met...remember?
i believe you..
Daddy Slimyem is very involved in sports and the ongoing National sports festival so i know...
Moreso,slimyem is a swimmer too and has had the opportunity of meeting with very good Nigerian swimmers that would compete healthily with the swimming world record holder but these swimmers are never allowed get past certain channels except they are ready to rub the right palms..
Its a sad thing..!
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Eko 2012: National Sports Festival Opening Ceremony Today by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: I know how good you are with scrabble.that's how we met...remember?
i believe you..
Daddy Slimyem is very involved in sports and the ongoing National sports festival so i know...
Moreso,slimyem is a swimmer too and has had the opportunity of meeting with very good Nigerian swimmers that would compete healthily with the swimming world record holder but these swimmers are never allowed get past certain channels except they are ready to rub the right palms..
Its a sad thing..!

How often do you play scrabble and do you play online too?

I am obsessed with scrabble and wouldn't mind teaching you or learning from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him / Australia/english Sure Draws / Getting The Latest News, Transfers On Uefa/premiership Leagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.