Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Need A Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy (39412 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sugar Mummy by team: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
i need a nigerian sugar mummy. I am 17 years of age. a handsome looking guy who want a rich sugar mummy. Please if you have or know any please post it hear and i will get across to you. Mind you, no insult when posting.if you are not interested, just do not reply neither advice me. Just give a sugar mummy. i need one urgently! thanks
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by LadyT(f): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2008
grin ROTFLMAO!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
team:

i need a nigerian sugar mummy. I am 17 years of age. a handsome looking guy who want a rich sugar mummy. Please if you have or know any please post it hear and i will get across to you. Mind you, no insult when posting.if you are not interested, just do not reply neither advice me. Just give a sugar mummy. i need one urgently! thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . OH LAWDY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cant stop laughing
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Pitokwe(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ur mum is at home
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by reevessugarmumm: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Welcome to Reeves Sugar Mummy agency. The agency is one of the
best growing agency in africa, we hook up young men with real and
wealthy sugar mummy. Any where you are be rest assured that we
can get one for you.
If you interested send the following info.
Name;
City;
Location;
Age;
Have you done this before?
Good in bed?
HIV/AIDS status?
Phone no.
Be rest assured that all your info are safe with us and all
conversation are confidential.
For further info or inquiries call Reeves:

+2347068321936
+2348100009640
+2348171982354

We look forward to your positive response.
Thanks
Consultant.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by reevessugarmumm: 1:02am On Feb 03, 2013
IN NEED OF A SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY? CONTACT REEVES
Reeves Sugar Mummy Agency
+2347068321936
+2348171982354
+44 7937 425289
Email; Seekinghookup@yahoo.com
Facebook page;.
REEVES SUGAR MUMMY AGENCY
Website; reevessugarmummyagency.webs.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by jakesbeta: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Do u need a sugar mummy or sugar daddy in ur location contact agent kelsy on 08155612991
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by agentmusa: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Do you need a sugar mummy,are you looking for a rich,beautiful and caring sugar mummy,here is your chance to get what you are looking for .We have rich sugar mummies in nigeria,ghana and south africa To get connected just call- 07059418747 Our sugar mum hookup...

And also provide us your information about you through a text message as well

Full name:........
Sex:...........
Phone number:.........
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2014
NOTICE: ANYONE THAT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME SHOULD REACH ME ON MY OFFICIAL MOBILE... 08140014599

WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION, THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08140014599... MR IKECHUKWU EZEKWE
Turn your life around by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies, sugar daddies, gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries. You are also entitled to contract opportunities, job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria, business packages, financial packages and loan offers for businesses by meeting our prestigious clients, who are highly rich and influential, powerful, connected. We have directors, C.E.O, senators, managers, politicians, oil tycoon, big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies. We have ladies who own two to three companies within one state and also ladies who run their business organization within overseas. So are you good in bed? Do you have all it takes to partake in our service? We offer fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mentioned countries. Our highly connected and influential people within the society. So contact us now to get an instant hook-up today. We are fully legalized, registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C). Read more about us on our official magazine, where you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have rendered our service to from January up till December. So contact database administrator on... 08140014599 (MR IKECHUKWU EZEKWE). Maximum security is guaranteed from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background check up on all the ladies and men we have on our database. So contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence. Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com.
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love circle magazine), follow us on facebook by adding our database administrator with ikechukwu ezekwe on Facebook.
WEBSITES... WWW.AFROINTRODUCTIONS.COM
FACEBOOK ID.... IKECHUKWU EZEKWE
MAGAZINE... LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION/NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO - 08140014599

AFRO DATE CONNECTION ... YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
i nid a sugar mum who stay in ph. Am 20yrs, dark in complexion n 5'11 tall. Interested persons can text me on 08132144277
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by player007(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . OH LAWDY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cant stop laughing
team: i need a nigerian sugar mummy. I am 17 years of age. a handsome looking guy who want a rich sugar mummy. Please if you have or know any please post it hear and i will get across to you. Mind you, no insult when posting.if you are not interested, just do not reply neither advice me. Just give a sugar mummy. i need one urgently! thanks

And this is coming from a 17 yrs old boy? You still have your whole life ahead of you. Use it WISELY.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Jetlove264: 3:05am On Jul 07, 2014
BBM 27F488A6 or whatsapp +2348135807774 hook me up

1 Share

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Jetlove264: 3:08am On Jul 07, 2014
BBM 27F488A6 or whatsapp +2348135807774

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
NOTICE: ANYONE THAT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME SHOULD REACH ME ON MY OFFICIAL MOBILE... 08148218595

WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION, THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08148218595... MR MARVELOUS JAMES
Turn your life around by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies, sugar daddies, gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries. You are also entitled to contract opportunities, job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria, business packages, financial packages and loan offers for businesses by meeting our prestigious clients, who are highly rich and influential, powerful, connected. We have directors, C.E.O, senators, managers, politicians, oil tycoon, big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies. We have ladies who own two to three companies within one state and also ladies who run their business organization within overseas. So are you good in bed? Do you have all it takes to partake in our service? We offer fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mentioned countries. Our highly connected and influential people within the society. So contact us now to get an instant hook-up today. We are fully legalized, registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C). Read more about us on our official magazine, where you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have rendered our service to from January up till December. So contact database administrator on... 08148218595 (MR MARVELOUS JAMES). Maximum security is guaranteed from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background check up on all the ladies and men we have on our database. So contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence. Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com.
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love circle magazine), follow us on facebook by adding our database administrator with marvelous james on Facebook.
WEBSITES... WWW.AFROINTRODUCTIONS.COM
FACEBOOK ID.... MARVELOUS JAMES
MAGAZINE... LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION/NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO - 08148218595

AFRO DATE CONNECTION ... YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Dear Mr James Ankomah Appiah, you replied to my comment on facebook. If you want a sugar mummy, you can call us on these numbers, +2348140014599 or +2348148218595. Your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed.
We expect your response as soon as possible.
Thanks

AFRODATE DATING ORGANIZATION
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
GET CONNECTED TO A RICH SUGAR MUMMY IN NIGERIA. CALL AFRODATE DONALD ON 070158169120 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by dochmoney: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
I'm dotun from lag..looking for a sugar mummy that is ready to take me for whom I am and also ready to treat me like a king...08025622678/26B13445

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Okolip25(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
I need a sugar mummy by okolip25
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by cozmik12345: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Are you a young man, a young womam interested in a
rich sugar mummy or a rich sugardaddy? do you need
sex-pay-off, a male or a female partner that can take
care of your financially and otherwise? if interested
contact mr tony on +2348104582310.
there are people that matters so contact us now and be
connected.

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by justme109: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
***Reeves Hookup***

HAVE YOU BEEN WANTING TO TRAVEL ABROAD?
Here is your opportunity!!!
***Get connected to rich ladies/Men in USA/UK today***
Send the following INFO as mail; Name, Age, FB Name & Email
to; SEEKINGHOOKUP@YAHOO.COM

THANKS.
R.S.M.H.
Fb Page; Reeves SUGAR MUMMY Connect
www.reevessugarmummyhookup.webs.com
www.sugardaddymeet.com
blog.sugarmummydaddy.com
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Aduaustine: 3:07am On Jul 25, 2014
By name am Agent Adu Austine.if you are looking for a sexy girl or sugar mummy to hook up with kindly contact me via email agentaustine@gmail.com. message or call me 08079540032. my girls are willing to see you when you ask them to come and see you but on one condition as long as is within Nigeria

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Aduaustine: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Aduaustine: By name am Agent Adu Austine.if you are looking for a sexy girl or sugar mummy to hook up with kindly contact me via email agentaustine@gmail.com. message or call me 08079540032. my girls are willing to see you when you ask them to come and see you but on one condition as long as is within Nigeria
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by Aduaustine: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2014
By name am Agent Adu Austine.if you are looking for a sexy girl or sugar mummy to hook up with kindly contact me via email agentaustine@gmail.com. message or call me 08079540032. my girls are willing to see you when you ask them to come and see you but on one condition as long as is within Nigeria
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy by wissydonalds: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2014
add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Indian Men / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Join Telegram Dating Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.