Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (16774 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2012
I want to go into online business,but dont have cumputer.please if you know any online busisness that i can do,to raise a fund,inorder to buy computer.help! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Thank you sir,but why cant you share it here?
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by shommans: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Why cnt u just let it out
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thank you sir,I have tried the link ,but unable to login.the site is 2busy again,my friend told me that the site is for labtop users only not for phone users.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Rexyl(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Get some reliable sites, do diligent studies on them and you may not invest more than $50 with each of them, ensure each investment earns daily profit that can be withdrawn daily no matter how small or big the returns. I apply this concept with some sites and it works for me. You can take a look thr some ideas at TR-Sambiz on google search
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2012
I apprciate all your contributions to this topic,please keep them coming.thanks
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Am not interested in any referial programe anymore,cos i have joined many of them,but never make a dime.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by leverage12(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Zagala: Am not interested in any referial programe anymore,cos i have joined many of them,but never make a dime.
Call me on 08138436585 let me give you a FREE introductive training on how to make money from virtual football trading. Cheers
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Rexyl(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Investing online with full expectation to make good and daily returns,like us here for useful ideas https://www.facebook.com/pages/TR-SamBiz/120458204765094
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by neksummi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Zagala: I want to go into online business,but dont have cumputer.please if you know any online busisness that i can do,to raise a fund,inorder to buy computer.help! Thanks.
I do football betting with my phone and within a month i was able to make #15000 starting with just #1000. I used both my football knowledge and statistics from some prediction site to place my bet if you interested i can send you the details

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by gagzee(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone and within a month i was able to make #15000 starting with just #1000. I used both my football knowledge and statistics from some prediction site to place my bet if you interested i can send you the details
please i would appreciate if u cn send to me ikibzy@gmail.com,,,tankz
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by naijatalkboard: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
#youtube how to earn four thousand online dialy in nigeria www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DkwWDKiIk&sns=tw
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by akinalabi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dont deceive yourself dude.

If you want to run an Internet based business, get a computer.

Do you think Seun created NL using a mobile phone?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
akinalabi: Dont deceive yourself dude.

would you purchase the laptop for him, he has no money for that, that the reason he asked if he can use his mobile phone. Laptops are not as cheap as mobile phones with #3000 you can get a good browsing 2nd phone but you cant get even a 5th hand laptop for that price.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
gagzee:
please i would appreciate if u cn send to me ikibzy@gmail.com,,,tankz
mail sent pls we should try to consider people plights
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zither(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Maxibrainz, so true. Mr Akinalabi made a good suggestion too but the fact is not all can afford a laptop for business purposes. One who cannot afford a computer should not wait in vain to acquire one before embarking on online business. Such person should begin wherever they are at the present moment and forge ahead step by step. Maxibrainz, I would much appreciate if you send the details of sport betting to my email - plutokite@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Zither: Maxibrainz, so true. Mr Akinalabi made a good suggestion too but the fact is not all can afford a laptop for business purposes. One who cannot afford a computer should not wait in vain to acquire one before embarking on online business. Such person should begin wherever they are at the present moment and forge ahead step by step. Maxibrainz, I would much appreciate if you send the details of sport betting to my email - plutokite@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Once again i appreciate all ur contributions. that guy that talked about football betting, please drop ur email adress?i need to contact u.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by leverage12(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
akinalabi: Dont deceive yourself dude.

you are right bros. But the OP can still start with information marketing and online trading like betonmarket and football betting. I believe with the right knowledge and capital he can start earning some cash before he buy a laptop, but if the case may be that he can't do without a computer, he can start by using the cyber café. I believe that will be cheaper. God bless and help us all. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
leverage12: you are right bros. But the OP can still start with information marketing and online trading like betonmarket and football betting. I believe with the right knowledge and capital he can start earning some cash before he buy a laptop, but if the case may be that he can't do without a computer, he can start by using the cyber café. I believe that will be cheaper. God bless and help us all. Amen.
Betonmarket trading cannot be done with a phone except the pc for good result, you can't install the mt4 trading platform and other indicators on phone
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Bayils(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
leverage12: you are right bros. But the OP can still start with information marketing and online trading like betonmarket and football betting. I believe with the right knowledge and capital he can start earning some cash before he buy a laptop, but if the case may be that he can't do without a computer, he can start by using the cyber café. I believe that will be cheaper. God bless and help us all. Amen.

As yθu've rightly said' he can start with little knowledge on information Marketing but lemme quickly tipped in this that all aims απδ Motives of any online business is to make Money' so i think it's rather not advisable going to δe length of starting information Marketing with phone cuz As a good information Marketer needs at least to set up a website (particularly A squeeze Page),and morealso if it require building a mailing List which i think it's require more on pc than Phone...
As regards Maxibrianz comment, i think Online Football betting is quite rather ok to start with a Mobile phone (though if yθu're practically Good αbout sport precisely Football) cuz most of my friends that's what they've being doing απδ i see at least some penny is really coming out as regards δe area!!
@ Op yθu can aswell try some online survey Sites though most of them re bunch of scams but at least some re still making sense'
But 'll advise getting a Pc will be quite Imperative as regards online business'
Tnx
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by akinalabi(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2013
maxibrainz:
would you purchase the laptop for him, he has no money for that, that the reason he asked if he can use his mobile phone. Laptops are not as cheap as mobile phones with #3000 you can get a good browsing 2nd phone but you cant get even a 5th hand laptop for that price.

The price of a laptop is not the point. The fact is that he cannot do an Internet business with a phone. He has to find a way to get a computer or he looks for another kind of business.

Zither: Maxibrainz, so true. Mr Akinalabi made a good suggestion too but the fact is not all can afford a laptop for business purposes. One who cannot afford a computer should not wait in vain to acquire one before embarking on online business. Such person should begin wherever they are at the present moment and forge ahead step by step. Maxibrainz, I would much appreciate if you send the details of sport betting to my email - plutokite@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

Is sports betting a business? Its a business for the bookies and not for the punters.

There is a difference between information marketing and an Internet business. If you are talking about running an information marketing business online, how will he set up his websites, ad campaigns etc. He should find a way to use a computer.

Betonmarket and sports betting are not businesses.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by leverage12(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2013
akinalabi:

The price of a laptop is not the point. The fact is that he cannot do an Internet business with a phone. He has to find a way to get a computer or he looks for another kind of business.

Is sports betting a business? Its a business for the bookies and not for the punters.

There is a difference between information marketing and an Internet business. If you are talking about running an information marketing business online, how will he set up his websites, ad campaigns etc. He should find a way to use a computer.

Betonmarket and sports betting are not businesses.

bros I understand what you are saying, but it all depends on how you understand and see it. To me online info marketing is under internet marketing, I remembered very well when Just started my internet marketing business and all I did was to invite my facebook friends and use facebook group, I also invited people from other facebook group in same niche, and I did it all with my phone and cyber café. I was able to make some cash there because I had good info to market. Online trading or betting like betonmarket and football betting or other kind of betting are not businesses and thats why I call them trading. I know there are lots of people that lose from online trading, but there are still those that live by it. Those that bet are gamblers, while those that trade are called traders, because they have systems they follow and thats why I said with right knowledge and capital the guy can start small and build it to something reasonable. Cheers
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Greatken007(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2013
maxibrainz:
pls send me d details to nzekk1@yahoo.com,as long as it comes 4rm u i will believe becus u ar a good track record from all i know about you
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zither(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2013
@Maxibrainz, tanx bro. I got it. Nice info...am working towards it. @Mr Akinalabi, I am also of the opinion he should get a laptop but that is the reason for this thread..he needs a means to acquire it. Anyhow he can make the dough is not to be neglected however little the income as long as it is legitimate, morally and socially acceptable...investments, sportsbetting, online marketing of products and info marketing are sure ventures he could start and expand with the acquisition of a computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs / To Generate Profit from Vending Machines in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.