Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755264 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jaydigo: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
No body shld waste der moni goin to U-connect cos A̶̲̥̅♏ jst comin from der now since A̶̲̥̅♏ leavin I desired to check it out but dey say is no tru dat †ђξ only CV dey r collectin is 4 lawyers.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by adeniyogun: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Thank you for the information, much appreciation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Sorry, my internet connection was down. Our CBT was on yestade the 25th. Like u said twas personality, typing and real-life scenerio.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Relixy2k: Wow, so they are still calling for cbt, congrats. Are u among the people that did their first interview on the 29th? The Cbt involves typing accuracy and speed, personalty questions that you will answer by ticking your most likely trait and least likely trait to the same questions, then multi tasking where you listen to a caller and u immediately input the details. All will be explained to you at the test venue. Just be calm and attentive.
No ooo, I didn't do any test prior to this oo. I just got a msg a asking me to come for CTB.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Please does anyone have any idea ow much MacTay pays?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=ettta]Please does anyone have any idea ow much MacTay pays?

Mactay is a recruiting firm !
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2013
ettta:
No ooo, I didn't do any test prior to this oo. I just got a msg a asking me to come for CTB.
Did u submit ur cv at mactay or uconnect? When did u submit ur cv?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by raqueal(f): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2013
jaydigo: No body shld waste der moni goin to U-connect cos A̶̲̥̅♏ jst comin from der now since A̶̲̥̅♏ leavin I desired to check it out but dey say is no tru dat †ђξ only CV dey r collectin is 4 lawyers.

Do you know who they are recruiting the lawyers for and what position it is?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=Dogitto][/quote]
Dude this whole MacTay etisalat tin sef is confusing.
What am very sure of is dat u won't b workin directly for etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2013
ettta:
Dude this whole MacTay etisalat tin sef is confusing.
What am very sure of is dat u won't b workin directly for etisalat.
Where did u submit ur cv to? and how were u invited?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Deleted
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2013
I am one of those that did their medicals on the 21st of Jan,2012. No response from them yet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Miss Ope:
Where did u submit ur cv to? and how were u invited?
A staff submitted on my bhalf, I was contacted by text.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
ettta:
A staff submitted on my bhalf, I was contacted by text.
To MacTay I guess, nt quite sure.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dogitto: I am one of those that did their medicals on the 21st of Jan,2012. No response from them yet
I also did the medicals. No response till now. This delay too much. Any news?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doyexy: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello guys, Sory 4rm deviating from d thread but pls pals who knows about workforce academy? (Workforce management centre) pls wats deir test like? Any1 here gone for their test before? Pls kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by georgee(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Can one gatecrash the CBT? A cousin of mine forwarded his CBT invite to me ds morn. The CBT wil hold 10am ds morn. Is dia age limit?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2013
georgee: Can one gatecrash the CBT? A cousin of mine forwarded his CBT invite to me ds morn. The CBT wil hold 10am ds morn. Is dia age limit?
Is it at Etisalat Oshodi centre or the Mushin centre? I heard authoritatively that work experience comes up today at the musin centre this morning too. They already have people's name on their file. You will even have to sign against your name in a booklet. Then they will check for the text message (which you already have). The system will very likely disvover you as you will type your name on it. If you beleive you can overcome these odds against you, then prayerfully go.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by georgee(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Thanx.
Oshodi Centre.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2013
georgee: Thanx.
Oshodi Centre.
I just sent an invitation to you now. Want to tell you something urgently and can't say them in public. Check ur email and reply
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by georgee(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Cant see ur invite.. Kindly resend
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Georgee pls if there's anything plS kindly loop me in, I'm in serious need of a job
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2013
Georgee pls if there's anything plS kindly loop me in, I'm in serious need of a job my e-mail is seunojo@rocketmail.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2013
may God give the jobless jobs...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2013
georgee: Cant see ur invite.. Kindly resend
It isnt going again o saying i have sent too may mails. Can u send to me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by georgee(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Seen and replied
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by doraboy: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Hey room....link me up plsss...@ George
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bams95: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Doovy: @All, pls ignore the rumors of Etisalat withdrawing contract from U-connect, it is false. Just that Etisalat now have another outsourcing partner, Mactay, and they are enen having CBT today. For those waiting for medicals, keep checking your mails, heard all their training spaces are full. For those waiting for interview like me, keep praying. It is well.
I learnt mactay is currently collecting CV,i dont know the authenticiy of this info.does anybody know for sure if they collecting CV.and if they are,where is their office in Lagos.THANKS
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
All will be well for us all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
@bams95, this is Mactay's Office: Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, off
Admiralty Way, Lekki Pennusula Phase 1, Lagos. You can go and try. Pls inform the house if you go so that those in need of it can quickly go and apply. Shalom. For those of us waiting for the call to documentation and training, i learnt that there are people in training and they are rounding up so let's be getting ready. Very soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bams95: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2013
Relixy2k: @bams95, this is Mactay's Office: Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, off
Admiralty Way, Lekki Pennusula Phase 1, Lagos. You can go and try. Pls inform the house if you go so that those in need of it can quickly go and apply. Shalom. For those of us waiting for the call to documentation and training, i learnt that there are people in training and they are rounding up so let's be getting ready. Very soon.
thanks for your response.I also want to be sure that they are collecting CV b4 I go there.because I am not back in Lagos.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2013
Pls has anyone confirmed if mactay is collecting cve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.