Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755272 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizzy89 u Don take am personal...lol...the babe is only Joking wit d guy I guess...I think they r friends on here.. no too vex I beg

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ayusco85(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
wizzy89:
Wait! Were u not d guy dat travelled overnight 2 Kano & been get bus issue 4 Lokoja?

No, not me. That was Mopolchi. I came from kd.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by larrytopsy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Has anyone who did cbt on Wednesday seen email for buddy session? I am really anticipating forrit.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
ayusco85:

Not to brag, but Ofeshe here can bear me witness. He sat next to me. I aced every section. Even did call stimulation for both hausa and English. And I got every detail. D problem solving was also excellent, I typed 4 paragraphs abt diversifying the economy . Typing test was 42 wpm and 95% accuracy. Wat else do I need to do biko? Na so sterling Bank do me, got upto d last stage and I was turned down. It sucks men. It sucks I tells ya. But God dey.

Just a paragraph would ve done the magic bro. A customer care rep doesn't need too much grammar. There is different btwn "kindly dial *232# to check your balance" and " Please kindly note, before you can check your balance kindly make sure your battery is fully charged and your within a location where your network aint fluctuating, then dial *232# to check your balance and kindly be patience because it takes a while before it pops up"

14 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mskwin(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Greetings to you all...
It's more than a week now since I did my PPT and no response from Etisalat yet...... Does it usually take this long And is dere anyone awaiting the CBT mail also And Oh, congratulations to those dah have their resumption letters already....

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardeybaryor91: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
larrytopsy:
Has anyone who did cbt on Wednesday seen email for buddy session? I am really anticipating forrit.
Only regret mails have been flying around for those that had their CBT on Tuesday 12th..Is there anyone who has got a buddy invite?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ceecee0703(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mskwin:
Greetings to you all...
It's more than a week now since I did my PPT and no response from Etisalat yet...... Does it usually take this long And is dere anyone awaiting the CBT mail also And Oh, congratulations to those dah have their resumption letters already....

U will likely get a mail by tomorrow but just relax..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
akmuller:
call for interview tomorrow just came in. Who is with me and what should I be expecting. Thanks guys....
Was it a call you received or mail because my phone battery has been low throughout today? And I finished the buddy this morning.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:
Interview tomorrow. Help out with questions please
Was it a call or through text message/mail that you got the invite. And please what time is the interview slated for?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by FavouriteMe(f): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ yungmike, I really don't think that is the reason for ayusco85 regret mail. Typing up to 4 paragraphs is not a big deal considering the fact that the guy is a typing guru. Besides one quality of a CSR is the ability to provide a very detailed but comprehensive solution within a limited time and I think he nailed it. Its either a mixup or an intentional act. These and many more are some issues that discourages hardwork and diligence. @ ayusco85 don't relent or get frustrated, it is well, and don't give up hope. I pray God strengthens you.

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kennethkaund777: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello everyone. Please does etisalat accept third class degree for this job?.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by paragraph: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Keky:
paragraph, cyrusvic. Guys how far?
Me sef dey expect alert o. Mails should start rolling in by Friday I hope.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
FavouriteMe:
@ yungmike, I really don't think that is the reason for ayusco85 regret mail. Typing up to 4 paragraphs is not a big deal considering the fact that the guy is a typing guru. Besides one quality of a CSR is the ability to provide a very detailed but comprehensive solution within a limited time and I think he nailed it. Its either a mixup or an intentional act. These and many more are some issues that discourages hardwork and diligence. @ ayusco85 don't relent or get frustrated, it is well, and don't give up hope. I pray God strengthens you.

So if you call customer care you go dey wait for sermon. It clearly said give short reasons not preach. Sorry ayusco85 sometimes over sabi is not good for CSR positions even when you given detailed information so as not to go beyond your time. you should apply for research jobs they will take you ASAP for your writing skills. Sometimes you need to tune it down a little bit.

Sorry about your mail. Try again

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:

So if you call customer care you go dey wait for sermon. It clearly said give short reasons not preach. Sorry ayusco85 sometimes over sabi is not good for CSR positions even when you given detailed information so as not to go beyond your time. you should apply for research jobs they will take you ASAP for your writing skills. Sometimes you need to tune it down a little bit.

Bro, how far. The interview invite, was it by mail or through phone call?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Halfcastbreed: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
paragraph:

Me sef dey expect alert o. Mails should start rolling in by Friday I hope.

Cyrusvic keky delvinmaya nastyd and all resumption mail expectants. I guess we would hear something this week or latest next week. Me I'm tired of waiting ooo cry angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Bro, how far. The interview invite, was it by mail or through phone call?

Call and mail
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:

Call and mail
Wow-didn't receive any and I just finished my buddy this morning with you guys. Could it be in batches?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
hardeybaryor91:

Only regret mails have been flying around for those that had their CBT on Tuesday 12th..Is there anyone who has got a buddy invite?
haven't received any mail as well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Wow-didn't receive any and I just finished my buddy this morning with you guys. Could it be in batches?

Ha. You stay read wetin your buddy rate you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by paragraph: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Halfcastbreed:

Cyrusvic keky delvinmaya nastyd and all resumption mail expectants. I guess we would hear something this week or latest next week. Me I'm tired of waiting ooo cry angry
The waiting has been a loooooong one!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:

Ha. You stay read wetin your buddy rate you?
Yes!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by YungMike(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
abujasingles:

Exactly what m tryna preach bro...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by rvpbae: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
YungMike:

Just a paragraph would ve done the magic bro. A customer care rep doesn't need too much grammar. There is different btwn "kindly dial *232# to check your balance" and " Please kindly note, before you can check your balance kindly make sure your battery is fully charged and your within a location where your network aint fluctuating, then dial *232# to check your balance and kindly be patience because it takes a while before it pops up"

1000 likes! I totally concur

If na by words per minute, abujasingles wouldn't get this far.

Anyway, I truly wish they stated their reason(s) for the regret mail.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=abujasingles post=44824359]

Sorry about your mail. Try again[/quote

if I remember clearly mine was up to 4 lines o, I kept on writing till d time elapsed though I rounded up my ansa. so I guess dey kno wat dey r luking for,
say an examiner marks a paper nd u r sure u got it right but he still fails it cos he dint c wat he was luking for dt ansa, is he wrong to have failed it
life goes on...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016

if I remember clearly mine was up to 4 lines o, I kept on writing till d time elapsed though I rounded up my ansa. so I guess dey kno wat dey r luking for,
say an examiner marks a paper nd u r sure u got it right but he still marks it wrong cos he dint c wat he was luking for in d ansa, is he wrong to have marked it wrong
life goes on...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016

if I remember clearly mine was up to 4 lines o, I kept on writing till d time elapsed though I rounded up my ansa, nd I passed d CBT stage. so I guess dey kno wat dey r luking for,
say an examiner marks a paper nd u r sure u got it right but he still marks it wrong cos he dint c wat he was luking for in d ansa, is he wrong to have marked it wrong

## life goes on...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
FavouriteMe:
I couldn't have said it better!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Halfcastbreed:

Truly, the waiting is not cool but I doubt if another resumption mail will come out this week since some folks are to resume tomoro. I learnt they take like 3 weeks for training ( I stand to be corrected tho.) but I will b glad too if the mail comes in now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
rvpbae:

1000 likes! I totally concur

If na by words per minute, abujasingles wouldn't get this far.

Anyway, I truly wish they stated their reason(s) for the regret mail.

Come bros you dey use style call me mumu o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=lovelykween post=44825131][/quote]

I also answered my questions in lines not paragraphs. All they needed was straight to the point answers not stories.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nastyd(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Halfcastbreed:

we hope so bro/sis...

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.