Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (752576 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ifoliobis: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tesiday: Just mailed them my CV, will I be invited or my submission is too late?
Which mail did u send ur cv 2?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please if u did your interview on Thursday 29th November 2012 ...... And u have received a text pls let us know oooo Tanx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lolu84(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Miss Ope, I did †ђξ interview on dt same day buh av not heard from them. U̶̲̥̅̊ can add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on facebook via loluchampion@yahoo.co.uk so that we can talk better. Tanx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Cynthig: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hi house, pls i want to get update from ppl that have gone for their work experience test wit consol cl. Pls have long did it take to invite u after ur CBT test. Pls reply ASAP.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
lolu84: @Miss Ope, I did †ђξ interview on dt same day buh av not heard from them. U̶̲̥̅̊ can add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on facebook via loluchampion@yahoo.co.uk so that we can talk better. Tanx

Lolu ur mail addy seem to be wrong...tried it but there was no result found for dis mail

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lolu84(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Miss Ope:

Lolu ur mail addy seem to be wrong...tried it but there was no result found for dis mail

It's correct. Anyway, u̶̲̥̅̊ can add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ via
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Cynthig: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Miss ope, pls i'll want us to be friends. Can u inbox me at nnefely@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2012
Has anybody who did interview on 29th of nov be contacted?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tesiday: Just mailed them my CV, will I be invited or my submission is too late?
. Please house am new here,ЂoW̶̲̥̅̊ do I send my CV please.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by folyrel(f): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2012
'sade:
. Please house am new here,ЂoW̶̲̥̅̊ do I send my CV please.
Go to their office with ur cv and psprt. U wud be invited next year. Many batches wud be before you because they have been rejectng cvs since two weeks ago. Do not put your hope too much on it. Mailing them won't yeild anything.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
@Mellad.well, congrats on ur new job as a customer care rep at etisalat comm but,I guess u r quite secretive nd stingy wif info.y did u nt inform us wen u went to submit ur cv or wen d vacancy was early.it is nw dat u got d job dat u r tellin us.anyway,its ok.nd pls dos pple dat did interview on 29-11-12 has anyone heard anyfin.sm1 shud pls make enquiries.sm1 who went 4 interview on 27-11-12 was invited.Also,mellad said during their induction nd training they told dem dat der were d last batch.he went on to say dat de want to open anoda call centre.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Make una contribute na.let's share useful info abt dis etisalat package.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
I guess people that did there interview on 29th of november 2012 has not been contacted yet for the next stage
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Cynthig: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
U guys should not be so worried about this matter of callin or not. I actually had my 1st interview on the 26 of november and had my CBT test on 11th of this month. I guess u will be contacted in due season, just chill.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by folyrel(f): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Cynthig: U guys should not be so worried about this matter of callin or not. I actually had my 1st interview on the 26 of november and had my CBT test on 11th of this month. I guess u will be contacted in due season, just chill.
hav u been contacted for the 3rd stage? Anyone who did cbt on the 12th dec? Any news
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by allSmilez: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2012
@Lolu84,i did my cbt on d 17th Nov, interestingly av just been sent an email of the pre-employment medical form to go for my medicals in lagos island on tuesday. So for those of you who have done their final interview and still waiting, keep the faith up cos ul be called soon. Its in batches. It is well with us.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2012
@allsmilez: thank you for encouraging us and congratss in your invitation for medicals.pls can you tel us what actually happens at d 3rd stage of this process? What shud we expect at the work experience test stage. Thanks.
allSmilez: @Lolu84,i did my cbt on d 17th Nov, interestingly av just been sent an email of the pre-employment medical form to go for my medicals in lagos island on tuesday. So for those of you who have done their final interview and still waiting, keep the faith up cos ul be called soon. Its in batches. It is well with us.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by allSmilez: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2012
@Lolu84,I did my work experience on the 26th and interview on the 28th November at etisalat call center agege motor rd. Just chill and keep tabs on your e-mail, VERY IMPORTANT, cos that's where they'll send the medical form and instructions for your medicals, not sms.i connected my email to my bb dats y i got d alert on sunday morning(16th dec). So be alert. And about some batch being the last bacth, dats a whole pile of BS/Crap. If you can't encourage others, shut the hell up instead of discouraging them with false,disheartening rumours. As many of you that did your interviews, keep hipe aalive. You'll be called soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by yommexwap(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2012
☆º°˚˚ƍöôϑ<3möЯηīĬηģº°˚☆ house .pls am new .where is d place to submit my Cv for d etisalat stuff. I mean d address .thanks @ all
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
allSmilez: @Lolu84,I did my work experience on the 26th and interview on the 28th November at etisalat call center agege motor rd. Just chill and keep tabs on your e-mail, VERY IMPORTANT, cos that's where they'll send the medical form and instructions for your medicals, not sms.i connected my email to my bb dats y i got d alert on sunday morning(16th dec). So be alert. And about some batch being the last bacth, dats a whole pile of BS/Crap. If you can't encourage others, shut the hell up instead of discouraging them with false,disheartening rumours. As many of you that did your interviews, keep hipe aalive. You'll be called soon.

Thanx bro ...pls tell mellad and the likes.... To stop discouraging others...all Becos he/she just got a job....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Cynthig: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
allSmilez: @Lolu84,i did my cbt on d 17th Nov, interestingly av just been sent an email of the pre-employment medical form to go for my medicals in lagos island on tuesday. So for those of you who have done their final interview and still waiting, keep the faith up cos ul be called soon. Its in batches. It is well with us.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by allSmilez: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
njoku000: @allsmilez: thank you for encouraging us and congratss in your invitation for medicals.pls can you tel us what actually happens at d 3rd stage of this process? What shud we expect at the work experience test stage. Thanks.
The work-experience stage entails observing a call center rep for 2hrs to see how the job is firsthand. Afterwards, ul be invited for an interview to hold at the etisalat office.that's basically it.
P.S: am a gal wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Good evening all

Has anyone heard anything about the Airtel job? I mean has anyone been called for an interview?

Is U connect still accepting resumes?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by folyrel(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
allSmilez:
The work-experience stage entails observing a call center rep for 2hrs to see how the job is firsthand. Afterwards, ul be invited for an interview to hold at the etisalat office.that's basically it.
What does the interview entail?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
allSmilez:
Many thanks for the info. I actually thought you were a guy grin. Would the interview be based on one's observation at the work experience stage? We'll all get there IJN Amen.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dfazz: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Russel i dn't fink airtel has call or contactd anyone since 29 of Nov, especially 4 those who has gone pass d 2 stages of interview,and other's who submitted CV during that period.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please has anyone who did his interview on 29/11/2012 been contacted
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Bams95: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
This is yuletide season,they might not probably call because of d festive season.so stop asking all these questions abt if they av called pple 4 interview.wait till January.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PinkPurple(f): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pls,are they still accepting cvs?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Is there anyone in the house that did his/her u-connect interview on 29th of november and has been invited for CBT test.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2012
For anyone who did CBT last week Wednesday
in Consol house any update yet?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls anyone with useful info should please respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.