Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State? (1170 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State? by olaezebala: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2012
I traveled down to Oyo state this month with a colleague of mine who has not being in the state for a very long time. He claimed that Ajimobi has transformed the state in a very short time he assumed office but I am not impressed cause the area I visited still looks the same as it was when Akala was still in office. Please, I need sincere response from unbiased people living in the state. Has Ajimobi really transformed Oyo state?
Re: Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State? by Chongaiman: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Yes o! French would now be a must for members of his cabinet. Up ACN! Away with the corruption-laden English language! undecided
Re: Has Ajimobi Transformed Oyo State? by olaezebala: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
Chongaiman: Yes o! French would now be a must for members of his cabinet. Up ACN! Away with the corruption-laden English language! undecided
Good for the old papa and mama in his cabinet to go back to french class and start learning french. Talking about infrastructures, has Oyo state changed within his short time in office?

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Blasts APC; Says Party Is A "Creation Of Pain And Anger" / Animals In Aso Rock Zoo Eat More Than Some Nigerians / Stella Oduah Set To Run For Senate....... -set To Battle Chuba Okadigbo's Widow,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.