Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing (17112 Views)

Harieth Paul & Betty Adewole, Teen Vogue February 2013 / Wait O... Have You Met The Contestants For Mr Teen Nigeria 2012??? / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bloke has GOT shape!!!
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by salolo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by maygah(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Abnormality is all that make sense dis days . Na wa oo
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin kai ......... dis grand pale tyt gan ...... em sabi wat sup ....... if na naija ........ em for don reach villa beqin dey tab snuff wellaaaaaaaaaa ........ i no fit laff ehn
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
maygah: Abnormality is all that make sense dis days . Na wa oo
[b][/b]Sidon for dia na
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by NessaFresh(f): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
dilbert100: thats just wrong on every level !!

How is it??

Btw this man is awesome sexy

Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Honeybeauty: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
photoshop
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
His poses are amazing. He is so confident in front of d camera. Nice one jare
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by luvablesam(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
vivacious vivi: His poses are amazing. He is so confident in front of d camera. Nice one jare
he is realy avin fun o
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Sharon6(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Eeeeeeeeew! If u wear Some of those clothes for Naija dogs go bark u.lol
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by dnawah(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
B4,papylo i know say one day u go make us proud.now,papylo u don begin make us proud o!
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elton John will be proud of him.
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by REVOLUTNIS: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kslib: Na wa oh!!! Me sef wan post my own,but make i take weed first so that i no go shame...

watch out!! My fashion pics are coming!!

Mad man. it is only in Nigeria u will see such a disgraceful act while the rest of the world are busy inventing and exploiting their world, good for nothing citizens like u are there making us look like idiots to the rest of world
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

Eyesore.

My Eyes. . .No, No.

What am I seeing? shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by shadrach77: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2012
he has a gr8 shape cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2012
real poppyshow. grin

[size=1pt]funny thing, all an asian man has to do is put on a wig and
he looks like an asian woman.[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2012
REALITY101: Elton John will be proud of him.

Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Vincent41(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2012
luvable sam: A Chinese grandfather has won worldwide fame after photographs of him modelling women's clothing were posted to the internet.

Seventy two year old Liu Xianping posed in outfits from his granddaughter's fashion store Yuekou for a joke.

But when Ms Lv posted the snaps online, the two were surprised to find the photos go viral almost overnight.

What began as a lighthearted joke fast became a successful publicity campaign after the images went global - and Ms Lv saw sales soar.

According to China Newsweek, Ms Lv said the stunt was all her grandfather's idea.

'He picked up one piece and tried to give some advice on how to mix and match,' she said. 'We thought it was fun so we started shooting.'

The outfits, designed for teenaged girls, feature bright pink capes, striped tights and over the knee socks, with plenty of lace, ribbon and frippery.

Chenille scarves and pink-framed sunglasses finish off the looks, and Liu carries a wine-coloured handbag in many of the shots.
Posing in a sequence of outfits, his long slim legs and slender physique shows Yuekou's clothing off to its full advantage - and has earned the store infinite more hits than if a regular model had been used.

Indeed, since Liu's photographs, posted on Tmall, one of China's leading retail sites, went viral, sales at Yuekou have increased fivefold.

Liu's legs are reportedly the envy of women all over China - even the world. 'He has such a good figure,' offbeatchina.com reported one fan as saying. 'He has such a good figure, especially those legs!' and another likening the elderly gent to Karl Lagerfeld.

For his part, Liu told China Newsweek that he is glad to model for the store - and happy to be able to help his family.

'Why unacceptable for someone like me to wear women’s clothes? Modelling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose,' he said.

'We were very happy on the day of the shooting. I’m very old and all that I care about is to be happy.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2235211/Liu-Xianping-Chinese-grandfather-posed-teenage-girls-outfits-sees-photos-global.html
What ingenuity could do in short time!

chaiii u ugly oooooooo
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by Moodyup(f): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Asians re weird....
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by shylladear(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing by misskenny(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love this, anythg 2 make u нappy...
He wanted 2 enjoy himself and help his daugther in d process, and he's sure doing it and making money too.

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown / Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss?