Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: (1860 Views)

Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos / A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
information available to Edeson ONLINE NEWS have it that popular Nigerian blogger LINDA IKEJI is currently in America for a sponsored programme . However- the delegates took her on a tour of Washington DC and she was very happy as if she is in HEAVEN. She Couldn't believe how close to the White House one can get...

She even met Nigerian foremost politician Professor Pat Utomi and the both of them decided to take a photograph in front of America's WHITE House.

LINDA IKEJI who is used to Nigerian weather went with short dresses to America. when she got there, it was really cold , so decided to go for shopping to buy better dresses that will suit the weather.

However, a reliable informant told Edeson Online News that Linda Ikeji makes about 4 million to 5 million naira on blogging every month and has even bought her parents DUPLEX worth over 20 million naira.

QUESTIONS
1. imagine going to take a photo near Aso Rock in Abuja... Nigeria. Is it possible?
2. Is Linda Ikeji your favourite blogger?

LET'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS.

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Fatdon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wetin consign me
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Sagytarius(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oh, I'm so happy she went! You know, I've been praying for her since so that one day she would travel to the US. And it turned out to be that she got all the way to White House domot. Ekele dirigi Oh Di m nwelum.

**This post is brought to you by Hieneken, the Official Champions league sponsor.**

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by salam001(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wait o,is it only me?..but why is laila ikeji not putting linda ikeji stories on her blog and on Nairaland?
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
@OP Did you say #40 million Naira? You must be going bunkers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Fatdon: Wetin consign me
It's 'concern' not 'consign'. I just had to correct today as you are usually quick to give early stereotypical replies.
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by slimyem: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
See as Pat Utomi be like white house maiguard for the picture...
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by SlyIg(f): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2012
Our own Linda is going places. But where is our own personally oga pata pata-Seun? .
Re: Linda Ikeji Posing With Professor Pat Utomi In Front Of America's White House: by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2012
news is if she's in the oval office undecided

news is when she's shaking hands with Obama

news no be when she dey do waka pass for white house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Scandal: Veteran Actor Pete Edochie Love-child Exposed! / Nollywood actress Funke Akindele Signs Multimillion Deal / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Wizkid Vs Wannabe | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.