Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! (3042 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Whats D Biggest Blunder U Ve Eva Come Across On NL. / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: But should one stay in a marriage like that?

Iam a child of divorce,I never knew my father's side of the story but from what mum told me,and from my own observation they just got married because their biological clocks were ticking 'specialy mumz so I would realy not stay in a marriage like that.My mum said its better people don't marry

I see...
Re: Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! by RudySmith(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
The man doesn't want her, probably never wanted her 2 begin with. This lady should walk away while she can, and stop having sex with this guy who does not value her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Student Crush / Selfie Madness: See What This Lady Did At A Gravesite! (picture) / Who Is Your IDEAL Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.