Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? (1194 Views)

Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / Nairalanders If U Were In My Situation,wich1 Of D Offer Wil U Tak? / Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by hurricaneChris: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls i have been keeping this to my sef until it looked as if i was having revelations.

As a trained young architect, what will be my chances if i decide to join d army. I love the army so much that i cant work in d military ''without payment''.

Currently i have 2 frnds who are soldiers, one is a Major. They are always persuading me to join the army. Recently a Lt. Col. I designed houz for in Owerri told me same.

But i cant discuss this with my family members as am d only son. I seriously need an advice frm any soldier or experienced person in d houz.
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by hurricaneChris: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls Mods i wudnt mind this thread hitting the front page. I really need ansas
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by defashan: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Find your way to the UK or US and join either the British Army or US Army...that is if you love the military so much,Nigerian Military will frustrate you and your talent wasted..Lots of Naija graduates are joining uk and us military and they are doing very well..remember Africa fastest man and 100m record holder Olusoji Fasuba,he is now in the British Army...They appreciate your talent and you,ll have lots of resources to develope yourself.
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by addictiv(m): 2:53am On Nov 28, 2012
i think you ll be sent to war front at best.................kidding ehhh
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by hurricaneChris: 3:18am On Nov 28, 2012
addictiv: i think you ll be sent to war front at best.................kidding ehhh

after studyin Architecture? Fvck!!
I think this is d reason y i cant even raise this issue in my family...sad
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by hurricaneChris: 3:21am On Nov 28, 2012
defashan: Find your way to the UK or US and join either the British Army or US Army...that is if you love the military so much,Nigerian Military will frustrate you and your talent wasted..Lots of Naija graduates are joining uk and us military and they are doing very well..remember Africa fastest man and 100m record holder Olusoji Fasuba,he is now in the British Army...They appreciate your talent and you,ll have lots of resources to develope yourself.

thanks Bro! As a matter of fact, i mention to the Lt. Col. I designed houz for that my preference wud av been d British Army, but he called it ''anoda form of slavery'l
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by osram(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2012
defashan: Find your way to the UK or US and join either the British Army or US Army...that is if you love the military so much,Nigerian Military will frustrate you and your talent wasted..Lots of Naija graduates are joining uk and us military and they are doing very well..remember Africa fastest man and 100m record holder Olusoji Fasuba,he is now in the British Army...They appreciate your talent and you,ll have lots of resources to develope yourself.
please how can i join d u.k or u.s army?
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by osram(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
hurricaneChris:

thanks Bro! As a matter of fact, i mention to the Lt. Col. I designed houz for that my preference wud av been d British Army, but he called it ''anoda form of slavery'l
pls xplain to us
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by Tascocent(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Abeg go join so dat dem go carry u lead d scord we go face Boko haram, u beta stick 2 archy so as 2 avoid story dat Touch.................
Re: What Will Be My Situation If I Join The Army? by hurricaneChris: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg go join so dat dem go carry u lead d scord we go face Boko haram, u beta stick 2 archy so as 2 avoid story dat Touch.................

just wanna render my service to fatherland. Or are u against it? grin grin grin grin
Even in the army i can still be practicing architecture , cant i? cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS! Orji Uzor Kalu’s Son Develops A Money Spilling Game App / Rig Engineer Program / Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.