Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police (681 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police by moderatorr: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
The police on Tuesday gave details of the possible reasons why suspected terrorists in the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) detention in Abuja could not escaped when the facility was attacked on Monday morning.

Speaking as a guest on Channels Television’s programme, Sunrise Daily, the Deputy Public Relations Officer of the Nigerian Police Force, Frank Mba gave an update on the suspects that fled the SARS detention facility saying one of the five suspects have been re-arrested.
“Leaving out there at large just four of the 30 suspects that escaped,” he said.

Mr Mba reiterated that none of the suspects held for terrorism related crimes escaped the facility.

He explained the reasons why the suspected terrorist could not escape the SARS detention.

“The reason is simple, in detention facilities such as SARS detention facilities, the chambers of the detention facilities are compartmentalised. That is to say, certain categories of suspects are held in certain chamber while the other categorise of suspects could also be held in other chambers. That is the plausible explanation for the fact that the bulk of the suspects that escaped were those who were connected with robbery and other related crimes,” the police PRO said.
SOURCE: http://www.dwitch.com/actions/view/3648
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police by Omexonomy: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
I know this frank mba well when he was the police spokesman for lagos. This guy is a big lier and deciever if for once you ever believe him then you are on a along thing. I shed tears for my country nigeria for having such a person at the helms of affair. Nigeria i hail all O.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police by Andrew3(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
I am a believer, I believe.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Escape When SARS Was Attacked – Police by BabaEleko(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Omexonomy: I know this frank mba well when he was the police spokesman for lagos. This guy is a big lier and deciever if for once you ever believe him then you are on a along thing. I shed tears for my country nigeria for having such a person at the helms of affair. Nigeria i hail all O.

You sef know am!! This Frank Mba will look you in the eyes and tell you that the Nigerian Police is the best police in the world.

I hate the liar.

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Countries. Ghana & Nigeria. / Dr Reuben Abati's Stupid Defense Of GEJ ( Interview) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Death Of Governor Yakowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.