Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! (87944 Views)

Ogidiga Vs Alomo Bitters Which One Is Better? / Alomo Bitters: What Is It Really For, Wud U Drink It? / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ouigy99(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Alomo bitters is undoubtedly one of the fastest selling brands in Naija. Some claim it cleanses the system, some say it is an "enhancer", while a number of people like me only drink it because it is a cheap way of getting high. My story begins this past Saturday night. I was just scrolling through my phone to see which of my friends i would be scamming for the weekend. I came upon a phone contact of a friend of mine who i knew loved car racing games (i had the recent "need for speed most wanted 2012), so i just called him and said ... "Mr man, i can get you the latest need for speed, all i would need in return is 2 bottles of small alomo and 2k suya from yahuza..... and just as i expected, my guy accepted the deal.

I was at his place by 4pm on sunday and before i entered his house, i told him to show me the alomo and suya (while i was still outside)cus i no really trust anyone. He showed me the alomo and suya, i collected the package and i went inside. I drank 1 alomo with a bottle of sprite and i offered him the second alomo, but he told me he was not really feeling fine and didn't feel like drinking. I just drank the 1 bottle and went home happy cus i scammed the guy (i would have given him the game free of charge, but wanted to just test my luck).

Woke up on monday morning and went to work. Around 10 am, i noticed i was feeling feverish, i had to put the A.C off, but i was still shaking. Next thing, one kind head ache start, mywhole body was heavy and i had to be going to the toilet to pee every 3 mins. At first i thought it was because of the change in weather, but it kept getting worse. By 2pm, i couldn't see well again and as a typical Nigerian, i started suspecting i had been poisoned or jazzed.

Am not the type that likes taking drugs so i just lay in the office and started asking for forgiveness for all my sins (in case i died), that was when i started overhearing some other colleagues discussions. One of them drank alomo over the weekend and threw up for almost 6 hours. The other also said he watched on news where they raided a fake alomo manufacturing lab in Lugbe (Abuja). I then called my friend and asked him what was the last thing he did before falling sick ..... he said he drank alomo with some friends.

It was then i knew that it was the alomo i drank that was messing my system up. I rushed home and drank a cup of palm oil (proven to counter poisoning), and licked 2 oranges. All i did all through the night was sweat and piss. E be like say i piss reach 200 times sef. I finally got relieved this morning and i am getting stronger.

The bottom line here is that people have found out that alomo is a great market mover. Instead of buying 2 bigstout, people would prefer dring one alomo and any soft dring of their choice. It is far cheaper and you would steal get the same high level (if not more). Because of the rush for the product, some people have started faking it, and these fake ones are poisonous. I drank only one bottle and i almost died, what if i had drank the second? I also learnt that they fake the small bottles the most. Also look out for where you buy anything you drink (be it alomo or soft drink) because there are so many fake stuffs out there. I also feel that people caught faking products (food, drink or drugs) should be executed, because many souls must have gone by taking such fake products.

I would also appreciate if you could also share some of your experiences.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by RedLight1: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
May be u over do it (over drink the alomo).. I dnt drink alomo buh whenever i drink to much alcohol i feel feverish and sumtimes fall completely sick.. Thats why i dnt drink more than what my body could carry.. Am not disputin ur poisonous alomo though grin
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by nnecar(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks 4 d hot gist,sure u re better now but d tin still cleanse ur system shaaa cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ouigy99(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2012
Red-Light:
May be u over do it (over drink the alomo).. I dnt drink alomo buh whenever i drink to much alcohol i feel feverish and sumtimes fall completely sick.. Thats why i dnt drink more than what my body could carry.. Am not disputin ur poisonous alomo though grin
Thanks for your post, but i think i know the difference between hangover and a fake product grin. I dont see a reason why 1 bottle would do such thing when On a normal day, i fit drink 2 and a half small bottles without shaking. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ouigy99(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
nnecar: Thanks 4 d hot gist,sure u re better now but d tin still cleanse ur system shaaa cheesy
. More like it was trying to cleanse my life ... cry

10 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by jimino(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Dats wat u get wen u go 4 cheap highness
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by hadecunleh: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
If you need to get high, fill urself with the Holyspirit.
The effect is longer, the price free and no side effects.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by GentleNaaz(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2012
If trut is bitter, then Alomo bitter is d trut

5 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by igbsam(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2012
like the saying "awoof dey purge belle" pele op
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by badesco(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2012
Must u drink alomo? You should thank your God for still spearing your life till now if not you would have become history by now. So watch out for what you drink.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by blackgucci(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2012
a greater percentage of alomo in the market is fake...been there messed up my system totally, was useless for 2days buh i wasn't high or hungover just sick..

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by keneri(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2012
ouigy99: Alomo bitters is undoubtedly one of the fastest selling brands in Naija. Some claim it cleanses the system, some say it is an "enhancer", while a number of people like me only drink it because it is a cheap way of getting high. My story begins this past Saturday night. I was just scrolling through my phone to see which of my friends i would be scamming for the weekend. I came upon a phone contact of a friend of mine who i knew loved car racing games (i had the recent "need for speed most wanted 2012), so i just called him and said ... "Mr man, i can get you the latest need for speed, all i would need in return is 2 bottles of small alomo and 2k suya from yahuza..... and just as i expected, my guy accepted the deal.

I was at his place by 4pm on sunday and before i entered his house, i told him to show me the alomo and suya (while i was still outside)cus i no really trust anyone. He showed me the alomo and suya, i collected the package and i went inside. I drank 1 alomo with a bottle of sprite and i offered him the second alomo, but he told me he was not really feeling fine and didn't feel like drinking. I just drank the 1 bottle and went home happy cus i scammed the guy (i would have given him the game free of charge, but wanted to just test my luck).

Woke up on monday morning and went to work. Around 10 am, i noticed i was feeling feverish, i had to put the A.C off, but i was still shaking. Next thing, one kind head ache start, mywhole body was heavy and i had to be going to the toilet to pee every 3 mins. At first i thought it was because of the change in weather, but it kept getting worse. By 2pm, i couldn't see well again and as a typical Nigerian, i started suspecting i had been poisoned or jazzed.

Am not the type that likes taking drugs so i just lay in the office and started asking for forgiveness for all my sins (in case i died), that was when i started overhearing some other colleagues discussions. One of them drank alomo over the weekend and threw up for almost 6 hours. The other also said he watched on news where they raided a fake alomo manufacturing lab in Lugbe (Abuja). I then called my friend and asked him what was the last thing he did before falling sick ..... he said he drank alomo with some friends.

It was then i knew that it was the alomo i drank that was messing my system up. I rushed home and drank a cup of palm oil (proven to counter poisoning), and licked 2 oranges. All i did all through the night was sweat and piss. E be like say i piss reach 200 times sef. I finally got relieved this morning and i am getting stronger.

The bottom line here is that people have found out that alomo is a great market mover. Instead of buying 2 bigstout, people would prefer dring one alomo and any soft dring of their choice. It is far cheaper and you would steal get the same high level (if not more). Because of the rush for the product, some people have started faking it, and these fake ones are poisonous. I drank only one bottle and i almost died, what if i had drank the second? I also learnt that they fake the small bottles the most. Also look out for where you buy anything you drink (be it alomo or soft drink) because there are so many fake stuffs out there. I also feel that people caught faking products (food, drink or drugs) should be executed, because many souls must have gone by taking such fake products.

I would also appreciate if you could also share some of your experiences.

People have to be careful with all these swedish bitters and especially the locally made alomo bitters(easily counterfeited). When taken in excess could cause irreparable damage to the kidneys and liver as they contain strong diuretic properties. If you want to be "high", please take alcohol, also in moderation (not dry gin). Be warned.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by bignero: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Gentle Naaz: If trut is bitter, then Alomo bitter is d trut

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Emmaseremo(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2012
I have always detest this drink called Alomo,you find even professionals drinking this sh*t all in the name of enchancer/highness. Well thank God you feel better now. Hope you have pledge #saynotoalomo#.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by KINGwax(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2012
ouigy99: Thanks for your post, but i think i know the difference between hangover and a fake product grin. I dont see a reason why 1 bottle would do such thing when On a normal day, i fit drink 2 and a half small bottles without shaking. cool
alomo is highly concentrated. And a bottle don't mean shitt but it's alcoholic content
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by yoged(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Chei, I dislike that stuf... Oh I see. My brother bought a bottle last week and I noticed he make use of the toilet more than 20times in a night days ago... Am sending this page to him..... Gosh, my brother drinks a lot. He himself is a whole bewrey. He drinks nearly everyday. I just hope he'll change. He's a nairalander also. He gonna kill me 4 dis comment.

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by atuboweke(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2012
You should have tried meeting a babe....trust me u could have f****k the hell out of her...lolzzzz!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
hahaha I was expecting one babe some time ago and a friend told me with alomo
I can work wonders. I drank a full small bottle and guess what?

the babe came and i didnt even know. she waited until she left angry. I woke up 3pm the next day. grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Pimples(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2012
The same thing happened to me once and ever since I have stopped taking that Poo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Na wa o! 9ja dey fake everything grin Smh. People wey dey drink am, you have to be careful!
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by emmaduks(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
you guys should stop eating or drinking anythig just to get high or get low, cos in asia were i stay our nija traders comes to buy almaner of drinks and ship them to nija and our nafdac can not do anything to them, pls dont kill yourself for nothing.
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by MaxDick9ja: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2012
This 'MySpace' is on 'eBay'
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by dominique(f): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2012
where on the label was it inscribed that you should down the entire bottle at once? What you probably experienced was your system reacting to the abuse of the substance. You May say you've been drinking it before,but what you don't know is drug overdose May not show you any warning signs initially but it takes its toll on your liver. When used continuously, could cause serious damage to your system. Weather the product you used is fake or not, medicine is still medicine and its abuse could cause serious health implications.
My two Kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by groovie(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2012
illitrate: hahaha I was expecting one babe some time ago and a friend told me with alomo
I can work wonders. I drank a full small bottle and guess what?

the babe came and i didnt even know. she waited until she left angry. I woke up 3pm the next day. grin grin grin
buhahahahaha! O Lord! very funny.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by phinter: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2012
lol sorry man. Thank God you're hail and hearty. But mehn...that ur office na die. them dey discuss alomo u come hear them...una like alomo shaa!! sotey dem discuss am for office...hehehe...
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2012
lolz. na Osomo wey bobos dey shak now. alomo bitters, kerewa and the others taste so chemical dis days.
anyhow anyhow, better restrict am to weekends only..remember:
keneri:

People have to be careful with all these swedish bitters and especially the locally made alomo bitters(easily counterfeited). When taken in excess could cause irreparable damage to the kidneys and liver as they contain strong diuretic properties. If you want to be "high", please take alcohol, also in moderation (not dry gin). Be warned.
lolz. na Osomo wey bobos dey shak now. alomo bitters, kerewa and the others taste so chemical dis days.
anyhow anyhow, better restrict am to weekends only..remember:
Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2012
yoged: Chei, I dislike that stuf... Oh I see. My brother bought a bottle last week and I noticed he make use of the toilet more than 20times in a night days ago... Am sending this page to him..... Gosh, my brother drinks a lot. He himself is a whole bewrey. He drinks nearly everyday. I just hope he'll change. He's a nairalander also. He gonna kill me 4 dis comment.

Your brother won't kill you; you love him and need him to be alive, hale and hearty.

Dear brother, if you're reading this please STOP drinking. It does nothing for the body. You may not feel the effect now but later on, it will manifest if you continue in this pace. Alcohol affect the Liver mostly; it destroys it.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Mojibola(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2012
eeya...sorry...
Ehen...can we make a deal on d NFS too?...i need dt game asap...

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by ajibawealt(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2012
‘Mo ti mu alomo yoooo’..

This is not restricted to only alomo, but any fast moving drink. You may also need to watch out for McDowell, I doubt if there are still original ones in the market. I had to change my brand of beer after noticing that it’s been faked.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by An0nimus: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
He was looking for someone to scam...and guess who got scammed?

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Alomo these days r fake - na so I drink just some shots yesterday na headache I carry d rest of the day - dunno why -

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.