Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision (14574 Views)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / Man Files N500m Suit Against Lagos Based Indian Doctor Over Botched Delivery / The Issue Of Female Circumcision: Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision by James3027: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2012
Nigerian with their uselerss comment can't U̶̲̥̅̊ just think do U̶̲̥̅̊ believe everything papers says don't U̶̲̥̅̊ know it all lies U̶̲̥̅̊ people just saying many bad things τ̲̅ȍ that woman it so sad but God will jug U̶̲̥̅̊ all do U̶̲̥̅̊ think white people are differnet fom U̶̲̥̅̊ they are also ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ finding any means for a way just ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ the nigerian police insteat of U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ȍ support U̶̲̥̅̊ are just saying nonsense the parent dint call the abulance how can U̶̲̥̅̊ leave your baby τ̲̅ȍ bleed τ̲̅ȍ death if truly the baby was bleeding and also the woman called τ̲̅ȍ know the condition of the child but the father refuse τ̲̅ȍ pick up the calls he ven went on τ̲̅ȍ make other calls but he said with his mouth I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ court he die of fluid because milk coming out from his nose and month because he was over feed and also the parent has been ask τ̲̅ȍ leave the united kindom but they needed τ̲̅ȍ stay so they told all sort of lies τ̲̅ȍ the police τ̲̅ȍ make the case a sucessful one as we heard I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ court the child bear a friend name and the wife bear another man surname so what is going on? Nigerian come again with any means τ̲̅ȍ get paper this woman did nothing wrong did the job well what a sad world but I pray that the truth will come out amen
Re: Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision by James3027: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision by Baby mama: 10:30pm On Nov 30
I saw a picture of the nurse
I wonder why anyone would let the woman I saw on that clip touch her infant with a pair of scissors for that matter
she looked like a wicked step mother
A nurse in London looking like a market woman in Iddo Motor park. So she does look ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ market woman how does your own mother look ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ what a fool please go and make use of your life and stop curse going into your head oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Religious Gathering Spreading Covid - PTF / Nigeria Among The Top 10 Countries With The Highest Fertility Rates In 2018 / Meaning Of These Prescriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.