Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? (4417 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Is It Proper To Label Pastors As Crooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by sucreblazing(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
I was in the church this morning and I saw this young dude with sun shade in the church, and I thought to my self if it is proper to wear sun-shades in the church.
Does any bible verse goes against or in-support of it ?
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by ijawkid(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
sucreblazing: I was in the church this morning and I saw this young dude with sun shade in the church, and I thought to my self if it is proper to wear sun-shades in the church.

Lmao......

These questions are getting out of hand....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by sucreblazing(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao......

What do you mean ?
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by oluchijud(f): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
sucreblazing: I was in the church this morning and I saw this young dude with sun shade in the church, and I thought to my self if it is proper to wear sun-shades in the church.
unless your church service holds on a beach without any shade. Itz not fashionable 2 wear SUNshades inside a room or hall. Next tym u see d@ boy,tell him he's a bush boy. Na SUN shades no b CHURCHshades dem call am.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Actually its very wrong. If u read matthew 44:9 u will see where Jay.C says wearing sunshades and even sagging is wrong.
I think he was cautioning peter on the sagging aspect-seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by manmustwac(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao......

You can say that again
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by ciphoenix: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2012
oluchi jud: unless your church service holds on a beach without any shade. Itz not fashionable 2 wear SUNshades inside a room or hall. Next tym u see d@ boy,tell him he's a bush boy. Na SUN shades no b CHURCHshades dem call am.
tell him abeg. Sunshades indoors ke, ridiculous
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by mumumugu(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Unles d church has no roof
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2012
it's only in naija u find people wearing sunshade at nyte, indoors etc!

epic ignorance! sad

wearing it in church shows some immaturity and sense of carnality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by UnknownMember: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Wearing sunshades inside a room is wrong, wearing sunshades by 12pm at the club is just ridiculous..

However, whats the big deal with wearing glasses in Church, if you worship in one of these big boy churches, your pastors bodyguards most likely wear shades too..
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by slimyem: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2012
It is fashionable and advantageous...................when you need to sleep!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by UnknownMember: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
slimyem: It is fashionable and advantageous...................when you need to sleep!!!cheesy

Or when you need to stare at Sister Bimbos chest, sitting right next to you.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Sun shades should not be worn indoors, or even outdoors when there is no sun.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by olayinkaj2(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2012
Some people luko sha! Thats why you see them wearing it at night.....Naija tinz anti clockwise....

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by drlaykay(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2012
@ op:it isn't abt d bible doctrine bt d dress sense.its so wrong to put on a sun shade inside a confined environment.its worst to read dat it was in d morning wen sun isn't up lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Redmosquito(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
Minion: Ummm! My King! I have another crazy $h!t that made frontpage
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Isokoman1(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: Wearing sunshades inside a room is wrong, wearing sunshades by 12pm at the club is just ridiculous..

However, whats the big deal with wearing glasses in Church, if you worship in one of these big boy churches, your pastors bodyguards most likely wear shades too..

Gbam! Laff won kill me for here. Sometimes I wonder what is the difference between shrines and churches.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member: your pastors bodyguards

A Quiz: Church, Pastor, Bodyguards... Which one doesn't belong here?

On a serious note, I would, like a plague, avoid a church where the pastor needs bodyguards.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2012
www.ask.com ll serve d Op right!
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by barikono(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
I think for those that have problem while reading their bible are right, but for those that need sun shade I also have eye google for you guy,
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
I jus look @ sum pple n I begin 2 laff,wen U Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ dem wearin sunshade both in church,banks etc..

My question is shey SUN dey affect dem in all dis hidden place? 4 africa hia,our own tu much.. Anytin we du,nah over excess..

Its a bad tin oo,except if d person is blind or gat a bad sight or apollo issue..anytin apart 4rm all dis is useless
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by crazygod(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2012
Its occasional. Like during boring nite vigils and long boring sermons
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by barikono(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2012
mum[color=#006600:
[/color]umugu]Unles d church has no roof
or some members smokes weed be4 going to Church.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by dsolo(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2012
inurmind: Actually its very wrong. If u read matthew 44:9 u will see where Jay.C says wearing sunshades and even sagging is wrong.

That's not funny
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by ciphoenix: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ummm! My King! I have another crazy $h!t that made frontpage
LMAO Hades don tire grin
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Is he addicted to criminology? grin
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by rodeo0070(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2012
Except if the person is with eye-defects/problem/injury or maybe she's a "punching bag" for her husband before coming to church, wearing sun shade glasses in the church is a no no...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2012
While I do not support it, I think if the lies and healing miracles are beginning to hurt your eyes, why not
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Yes, you can put on sun shades in church
only if sun rays emanates from the altar, if not pls visit yaba left asap!
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by phineas: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Some people go to church grieving,red eyes swollen ,with tears,they may wear shades,for others its the bright lights from the camera units they avoid.Every one has their reasons,whatever it may be,do not judge a man till you have walked in his shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by gracehomes: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2012
inurmind: Actually its very wrong. If u read matthew 44:9 u will see where Jay.C says wearing sunshades and even sagging is wrong.
you need to have ur brain checked.
Re: Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? by bigfat: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
YES FOR CELEBRITIES ONLY ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See why athiesm is a device of the devil / Is The Soul Immortal ? / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.